Safe Sex Starts at Home

Story Info
A mother's desparate move to keep her son safe.
2.5k words
4.36
524.2k
178

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JT_Stone
JT_Stone
238 Followers

Carol Olson was by all accounts the perfect mom. She made a decent living as a dental hygienist, maintained a clean and comfortable home for her son, and prided herself on always doing the right thing. During the spring and summer of 2009 the "right thing" suddenly became more complicated.

"Mom, I have something from the school that you're going to want to read," David said as he returned from school one day. Carol looked up from her book at her eighteen year-old son and could tell it was serious. He handed her the paper and her heart fell. It announced that six students at David's school had tested positive for HIV and all kids were strongly encouraged to get tested.

"Oh my god," Carol said as the news sunk in. "David, please tell me that you have not been having sex." David looked down, confirming her worst fear. "Well at least tell me that you've used protection." No answer from David and Carol's heart sank. "David!"

"I'm sorry mom, I've tried using condoms but my skin must be allergic to latex or something. Every time I put one of those things on my skin becomes sore and irritated and I lose my erection. I just can't use them."

Carol reached for the phone and called her ex. He was a good father who also happened to be a doctor. She explained what happened and within an hour David was tested. When the call came in the next day that everything was fine she breathed a huge sigh of relief but knew that she had to do something to prevent her son from getting into trouble. She knew all too well the power of teenage hormones and how hard it would be for him to make the right choice. She immediately went to the internet in search of a solution. She would do whatever it took to ensure her son's safety.

The news wasn't good about his allergy. The only condom not made from latex was not approved to prevent the spread of STDs. She continued to search for a solution. One night she came across a chat site where she found others facing the same predicament. She was shocked with one mother's extreme measures.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, the woman wrote. She stated that she would do anything to protect her son from the deadly disease and made a private pact with him. She knew the boy would have sex, abstinence wasn't a realistic solution, so she told him that whenever he was in need of release, she would help him. He in turn promised to refrain from any sort of sexual contact and allow her to inspect him upon returning from any parties or dates. She stated that although this was very uncomfortable at first they had gotten used to it and the boy was so excited by it she was confident he wouldn't slip up and jeopardize losing his privileges. After awhile they were both comfortable with it and she said she actually enjoyed it. To Carol's amazement other women confided they did the same thing and all agreed that due to the extreme nature of the situation it was the best decision available.

At first Carol found the idea preposterous. It was incest and wrong, surely there must be another way. But over the course of the next few weeks the idea festered in her head. She imagined what it would be like and how he would respond. David was a good looking boy, in great shape, and always respectful. He had an endearing smile that always warmed her heart. He looked a lot like his father when he was in high school and Carol could easily remember how excited she was when they started fooling around. Finally she made the decision to approach him with the idea.

"David, there's something I'd like to talk to you about," she said one evening as he was watching TV. "It's about this HIV situation and your inability to have safe sex." This got David's full attention and he turned off the TV. "Honey I'm so worried that you're going to find yourself in a situation where you make the wrong decision. I know how it is for boy's your age and how tempted you'll become."

"I know mom, I'm actually concerned too. But what can I do?"

"Well, I read something online that sounds crazy, but might be worth considering." Carol explained the idea and was relieved that he didn't immediately storm out of the room.

"Wow Mom, you're right, that is crazy." He looked at her for a long moment. "Are you serious?"

"Darling I love you and as your mother I'd do anything to ensure your safety. Even this. If I were to help you would you promise me that you will never do anything with another woman?"

"Well, I guess so, but...."

"But what?"

"Well, you said that you'd help me whenever I have the need...."

"Yes, that would be only fair honey."

"Um, but I have the need a lot Mom."

"How much is a lot baby?"

"Well, I usually need to get off at least two or three times a day," he said.

"Well you're right, that is a lot. But it's not abnormal for a boy your age. When do you usually do it?"

"I almost always get off in the shower in the morning. And sometimes when I get home from practice. And always at bedtime."

"Then if I were to help you at all of those times would you hold up your end of the bargain? And you could not tell a soul either, I mean it. Not even your best friend. Could you promise me that?"

David looked at her and gulped. The idea was actually starting to sink in. He suddenly looked at his mother in a different light, not as his mom, but as a woman. She had short blond hair and always wore loose clothes. He couldn't remember the last time he had actually gotten a good look at her body. He knew she carried a few extra pounds but also that she had very large breasts. He realized that just the thought of it was beginning to excite him.

"Sure Mom, I promise," he said.

Carol too realized this crazy idea was becoming a reality and they were on the verge of doing something unthinkable.

"OK, then we have a deal," said Carol. "I guess you'll just have to let me know when you're horny."

"Mom..." David paused, his voice hoarse.

"Yes dear?" said Carol, knowing what was coming.

"I'm horny right now."

"Well, I guess there's no time like the present." Carol walked over to the couch and sat down. "Come here baby, give me a hug." David leaned in as Carol put her arms around him. She pulled his head against her chest and felt his arms go around him. "I love you baby."

"I love you too mom," he said.

"Stand up honey," said Carol. David stood up and turned to face her. Carol scooted up so she was sitting on the edge of the couch, right in front of him, her face at crotch level. As David looked down in disbelief his mom reached out and unfastened his belt. David could feel his rod swelling in his pants. Carol saw it, aware that his bulge was very large. She wondered if her son had inherited her ex husband's generous package and began to get somewhat excited to find out.

When his belt was open Carol's trembling hands grabbed his jeans and fumbled briefly with his button before finally releasing it. Her eyes were locked on the bulge which was growing even larger. She involuntarily licked her lips as David watched. Her pretty fingers found his zipper and began to pull it down. David felt the vibration in his crotch and his cock stirred, sliding up his thigh. Carol's hand brushed against it as she lowered the zipper.

Carol grabbed his waistband and began pulling his jeans down his thighs. His underwear was pulled slightly down but caught on his growing member. Carol was somewhat surprised to discover that no pubic hair was poking out of his lowered shorts. Did he shave it completely?, she wondered.

Now his cock was a huge lump reaching almost all the way to the side of his pelvis. Carols breath was deep as she stared it, then she brushed her fingers along it's length. It lurched in his shorts as her fingers touched the soft cotton covering the head. She then wrapped her hand around it, feeling it's heat and hardness.

David could not believe how excited he was. He had never been so turned on in his life. Carol was also surprised to discover how her body was responding to this. She had intended it to be just a physical act she did for him, not a sex act they would both enjoy. But she could neither stop nor deny the heat that was growing between her legs.

With shaking hands she grasped the shorts and pulled them out, peeking down into his shorts, seeing his perfectly smooth and hairless pubic mound, and then the thick shaft of his cock. She could not believe how large it was. It was actually larger than her husbands. She realized that it must be at least nine inches long and nearly as thick as her wrist. As she pulled the cotton briefs fully away his entire cock stuck straight out at her face. The large purple head was inches from her eyes. She watched as it slowly grew longer and harder, arcing up toward his flat stomach. As the briefs came down she saw his smooth nut sack and felt the heat his large, egg-shaped balls produced. She realized she had never seen such a magnificent cock before. Her plan was to jerk him off but her mouth was watering. She would have loved to take him in her mouth, but that was too wrong. She had to maintain some form of boundary, didn't she?

Carol briefly took her eyes from his growing staff and met his gaze. His eyes were moist, his lips slightly parted. Looking into his mother's eyes at this moment caused his cock to twitch and reach higher into the air. It stuck out farther than it ever had. It was longer than her face and she had to look up to see the tip of it.

As Carol watched precum drooled out of his pisshole and hung down in a thick strand, reaching toward the floor. She reached out with one finger and touched his juice for the first time, raising her finger toward his growing cock head. And finally, at last, she touched her son's cock. He gasped as she rubbed the thick sauce over his glans, marveling at the soft sensitive skin on the bottom of the head. Again his cock twitched, oozing more slimy juice over his head. Carol dearly wanted to touch the tip with her tongue but resisted.

She reached up with her other hand and grasped the hot shaft. She heard her son inhale sharply and felt a jolt shake her pussy. She, like he, had never been so turned on. Her panties were full over her cream. She knew if he were to touch her pussy she would cum instantly.

She began to slowly stroke his engorged cock. Yes, it was larger than her ex's. She remembered how deeply his had touched her, how wide it stretched her, how much it filled her mouth when she sucked on it. It had been too long since she had been with a man she suddenly realized.

Even though David had jacked off in the shower that morning he knew he could not take much more of this. He stared down as his lovely mother stroked his aching cock. She pulled it down, gazing at it lustfully, it pointed straight at her face and she began to pull on it faster.

David closed his eyes, trying to hold back, trying to savor the delicious feeling of her warm hand on his raging cock. His knees bent and his hips began to move against her hand. He was getting so close. She could sense his pending climax which turned her on even more. She knew that in a moment she would see her son's hot sperm squirt out of his bloated cock head. There was nothing in the world she wanted more than to see his cum shoot out. She wasn't even thinking of where it would land, just wanting to watch it spurt. She pulled on his cock faster.

David was so close that when she touched his thigh his balls constricted and he felt his orgasm start. He held back, holding it in, feeling it build. Carol sensed it too, a quiet "yessss" escaped from her full lips as her eyes studied his slit.

It seemed to Carol to happen in slow motion. She heard him groan just as his hips shot forward. His cock was inches from her face as his piss slit parted and the first bolt of hot cum sprang out toward her. It arced across the short gap between them and struck her directly in the forehead. She gasped and another bolt shot out, showering her cheek. She involuntarily aimed his shaft directly at her open mouth as the next bolt blasted forth and landed deep in her throat. She gagged, surprised, as another load shot out and coated her upper lip.

David stared down as strings of hot cum blasted out, plastering his mothers sweet face. It seemed like it would never stop. He was so turned on and her hand kept jerking him that his cum kept coming, washing over her face, then pouring out over her pumping hand until finally he squeezed his scrotum muscles and forced the last load from his pulsing balls. Carol gazed at his cum-covered cock, seemingly oblivious to the jizz running down her face and dripping off her chin in long white ropes. The image was seared in David brain. His mother looked up at him and ran her the back of her hand across her chin, not realizing her hand was covered in her son's hot cum so it just smeared more over her face. They paused, staring at each other for a full twenty seconds, neither speaking. Finally David came to his senses and was overcome with embarrassment, ashamed that he had just coated his mother's face with his cum, and rushed to his room.

Carol sat for a moment in disbelieve, then calmly walked to her room. She went into her bathroom and closed the door. She stared into the mirror at her wanton face, covered in cum. Her whole body was tingling with arousal. She shoved her hand down her pants and found her soaking panties. She touched her clit and immediately came while staring at her son's cum covering her face. She had never cum so hard or long in her life. Finally she pulled off her slacks and panties and wiped his cum up with her drenched undies. She dropped them into the hamper then turned on the shower. She realized she was neither shocked nor ashamed. She knew that she had just done the right thing for her son and was excited for their new relationship.

JT_Stone
JT_Stone
238 Followers