Saffron and Sam Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Mom, I'm just picturing her falling in the shower at her age. She does need to be more careful of what she's doing, though."

Saffron just kicked me in the shin under the table and groaned even louder as I laughed. This got a damning look from my mother. But I couldn't stop laughing. Later on after I got dressed to leave the house I ran into Saffron in the hallway and she said, "You bastard, you about killed me last night."

"I'd like to remind you, dear sister, that you asked for what I gave Brandi Janus, I just fulfilled your request."

"My God, Sammy, that is the hardest fuck I ever had. I lost count of my orgasms. You were fantastic, little bro."

I just smiled and continued along my merry way, getting in my car and driving over to Gerald's. While I drove over to Gerald's, I contemplated what had happened the night before and was thinking about how lucky I was. I felt, somewhat, a sense of power, that was kind of pleasing. I was proud of myself of what I had done with Melanie and how that ended up, definitely thinking I had gained a friend instead of somebody that would loathe me for the rest of her life. I also felt good about what I've done to Brandi. She deserved it, and I felt she might've learned something from it. Time would tell.

************

When I got to Gerald's, he wasn't home, out having lunch with his folks. The only one home was Tammy. When she told me to come in, I asked if I could just want to Gerald's room and wait on him there and she told me no. So I waited and sat down in their living room. Tammy came in and asked me if I wanted anything to drink, and I told her no. At that particular time I remembered what Gerald had told me about her and what it happened and I hated her as bad as he did. I mean always knew from reputation that she was kind of a skank, but after what she did to him, I had absolutely no use for her. She was definitely a good-looking blonde with a fantastic body, but she also knew it.

"I've been hearing a lot about you, Sammy. Your reputation has been getting around even up at school."

"I've heard a lot about your reputation too, Tammy."

"I hear you're really a good lay. Why don't you follow me to my room and show me? "

I walked over to her, grabbed her by the arms, and pushed her lightly against the wall. I looked deeply into her eyes, like I was going to make a move, and said, "Tammy, it'll be a cold day in hell when I touch you, Gerald told me what you did, I always knew you were a slut, but when you slide as low as sex offender. You're swimming down there with slime. You took a great guy and almost ruined him, with women."

"You little prick, how dare you talk to me that way."

"I was just communicating with you on your level."

I just turned, went back out on the porch, sat down and waited the hour until Gerald and his parents came home. They got home in about an hour and 15 min. Gerald's parents were happy to see me is always and even asked me to stay for dinner. I told them that I really couldn't because I had plans with my family, but thanked them anyway. When I got a chance, I told Gerald what happened, and he was surprisingly pleased.

"I guess when I can't take up for myself, might best bud will step in there and help me out. Thanks bro."

"I know it's nothing you wouldn't do for me, friend."

"I know I wouldn't have to, Saffron isn't a sleazy slut like my sister."

"No you're right, Gerald, I got a terrific sister, who loves me."

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing out in the garage, working on my idea I had for Gerald to showcase his keyboard playing and singing in the band. We worked on a song for him to do solo. At first, he didn't really want to do it, but I assured him he would be perfectly able and had the talent to pull it off. We pretty much stayed away from Tammy because I didn't want to suffer her wrath. If looks could of killed, I'd have been dead. I realized I had definitely gotten on her wrong side.

************

I had dinner with the family and everything was pretty much uneventful. Mom and made a pretty good pot roast with roasted vegetables, with a pineapple upside down cake for dessert. I also enjoyed conversation, especially with my dad. He was always so busy, that we rarely had time to talk. He was really interested in how I was doing in school and with the band.

Saffron still wasn't walking too steadily, which still gave me a little chuckle. She just looked at me when the parents weren't watching and said with a bit of a wincing face, "not gonna be any fun tonight, bro. The love factory is a little sore."

"Just remember, you asked for it, you can't complain now. I'm sure I'll survive the full night' s sleep"

"No pain no gain, bro, it was well worth the pain."

"I'm glad you're happy, but you sure don't look it."

"I'm better than I look."

"You sure are, sis."

She just winked at me and waddled off in pain. I went down to the basement alone for the first time in almost 2 weeks. I had to admit, it felt a little strange not having sex before I went to sleep. However, I slept very soundly anyway.

************

The next day I went to school for the start of a very uneventful week except for one thing. My reputation was growing by leaps and bounds. Gerald came up to me to let me know what was going on, as usual.

"Sam the man, it's all over about you and Melanie Henderson and you and Brandi Janus. "

"Gerald, it's true about Brandi Janus, but not about Melanie Henderson. I need a big favor, bro."

"Anything for you, Sammy, you know that."

"I want you to ask Melanie Henderson for a date."

He started kicking the ground aimlessly and said, "Aw come on man, I barely know the girl."

"Gerald, that's bullshit and you know it, we've known her since the sixth-grade. She's hot, intelligent, and a very sweet girl. She'd be perfect for you. Haven't you noticed how beautiful she is?"

"Okay, for you, I'll do this. But you'll owe me a big one."

"If you do, you'll be the one owing me. You said to push girls your way, well here you go."

"Man, Brandi Janus, you are the man. It's all over school, that she could hardly walk after you got done with her."

"It's not that I didn't enjoy it, Gerald, but I didn't really care how I left her."

"You didn't care how you left the hottest girl in high school. Man, you got stones. Guys all over this school would give their left nut to have a chance with Brandi Janus and you could care less. You are one heartless bastard."

"A man's got to do, what a man's got to do. She's not the nicest of peopl. even though she looks like a goddess."

"Don't worry, Sam, I'm still your best bud."

"Just ask out Melanie, like I asked you to."

"Okay, okay, you got it, bro."

At spirit band practice, Melanie kept giving me little heartfelt smiles that almost melted me. They looked like grateful smiles, but gentle just the same. I just smiled back and nodded. She really was a very pretty girl, also very nice. I thought she would make a good match for Gerald and could help to soften his attitude girls. I was determined that I will let Tammy ruin him, he was too good of a guy.

************

I mentioned in school was uneventful that week, but not our band practice at Gerald's. I decided just to leave my drum set up at his place that week because we were playing anywhere else until Saturday's gig at a fraternity. That made practice a little faster, until I brought up, this song that Gerald and I had worked on. Rick got kind of pissy about it, as I explained, that it was the least we could do, for him always letting us use his house for practice. Rick had an ego, and he was still pissed at me about Charlie, but the band took a vote and we won. I told Rick if he wanted to come up with a good guitar riff for a solo or a song he wanted to sing, we'd be glad to let him. But Rick didn't sing that well and he knew it.. I knew he didn't feel confident enough in his guitar skills to attempt a solo. So that argument died quickly.

After Thursday evening's practice, Charlie grabbed me and said, "Do you have a few minutes?"

"I don't have anything pressing, why?"

"I had a shitty day at the store and need to work out a little tension. Let's see if we can borrow one of Gerald's bedrooms for quick fuck."

She asked Gerald if we could borrow one of the bedrooms and he just looked at me and smirked.

"Sure you can use mine, you know where it is, Sam."

I just looked at him and said, "Wait a minute, Gerald, which one is Tammy's room? How soon will she be home?"

Gerald just looked like a light bulb went on over his head and said, "Second one on the left after you get to the top of the stairs. She won't be home for another hour, at least. Enjoy, bro, Charlie."

Charlie just looked at me and said, "What was that all about, Sammy?"

"Oh nothing, Charlie. I just hope were as aromatic as we were the night of that party."

She just gave me a kind of inquisitive look as I grabbed her hand to lead her to Tammy's bedroom. I was going to enjoy this on several levels, one being that Charlie was one fine fuck. She didn't disappoint as we got into the room and stripped our clothes off rather quickly. This was just sex and only sex, with no emotional involvement. This was just primal, animalistic, hard physical sex. And believe me Charlie excelled at it. She started off giving me one terrific blow job until she swallowed my heavy load.

She then got me hard again by continuing her oral ministrations. As I fucked her from behind she kept screaming my name and telling me to, "fuck her harder." I fucked her as hard as I could for about 25 min. I think she may have came at least three times before I finally blew my load, deeply inside her. As we were laying there on top of Tammy's sheets, she just reached down with her fingers and slid them into herself, scooping out our combined juices and licked them off her fingers.

"Hmmm, we taste good together, want some? "

"No thanks, I'll pass, maybe some other time."

She just smiled that sexy smile of hers and said, "Sammy, I love fucking with you. You really are a nice lay. I like it with no emotional attachment."

"I think you're fantastic also, Charlie."

We got dressed, straightened the bed as best we could, and walked downstairs hand-in-hand. As we got to the bottom of the stairs, I was coming in the door and said hello to us. We both giggled and just went back out to the garage. A little later we heard Tammy screaming.

"Gerald, you get your ass up here now, you little bastard."

Gerald just laughed, heading out to see her, and said, "I guess that had the desired effect."

I asked him if he wanted me to go with him, he just laughed and shook his head. "No bro, this I want to experience all by myself."

************

When I got home that evening, Saffron was waiting for me on the basement sofa, hoping for her usual late-night escapade. She asked me why I was so happy. I explained what had transpired between Charlie and I, smelling up Tammy's bedroom as best we could. Saffron just start laughing, and said it served the bitch right.

"So Sam, is Charlie a good piece of tail?"

"I think it's rude of you to ask that, but since you asked, she is really fantastic."

"Is she better than I am?"

"Now that, I will not answer, that wouldn't be fair to either one of you."

"Well you better take me in your room now and prove to me why I do you."

"You know very well why you do me, I leave you with the tingling."

"You do do that, little bro."

I just let her into my room by the hand and reinforced to her why she did me. We had a very arduous fuck session, me lasting a long time because of my forays with Charlie. After half an hour of very good sex, I've finally shot my spunk as deeply into her as I could. I don't know how many orgasms she had, but they were multiple.

"Sammy, I love you. Have you given any more thought about Barb?"

"Saffron, believe me, I have thought of nothing else, but I'm too afraid I'll get hurt, I think she's too much for me."

"You're all she talks about, Sammy, you really should reconsider."

I just shook my head and kissed her. She got dressed and walked out of my room, shaking her head, and heading towards her own bedroom. Feeling a little down, I wondered at that moment, what it would be like to wake up in bed with a woman in the morning.

************

The next morning in school, Gerald told me what happened after we left his house.

"Boy Sammy, did you cause a shit storm. Tammy was airing out her room for the rest of the night."

"I hope I didn't cause you too much static, buddy."

"I took a little bit of guff from Tammy, but it was worth it, you heard of the woman scorned. Man she was red, she was so mad."

"What did she say bro? "

"She just made the comment, that you couldn't fuck her, but ut you can fuck that skank and in her room. I just told her she should be used to that smell and it shouldn't have bothered her. She slapped my face, called me a son of a bitch, and huffed out."

"I'm sorry about that, Gerald. I wanted to twist her crank a little, but not get you smacked around."

"Don't worry about it Sammy, it was worth it, to see the look on her face and how she responded. It was actually quite fun."

The only other thing that happened at school that day, was running into Brandi Janus.

"Sammy, why don't we get together and do something this weekend?" She said this as she winked at me.

I don't think so, we have a gig Saturday night at a fraternity. Maybe some other weekend.

************

We didn't practice that evening at Gerald's because we had the fraternity gig to play Saturday night. I actually went with Gerald to see the new action adventure movie that just came out. I got home about 9:30 PM, feeling really quite good, until I went down to the basement and saw themad packwere there.

The first person that said a thing was DJ, saying, "You sure pissed off Gerald's sister, Tammy, she's spraying it all over college that you're gay. Most people are laughing at her, however, because word has RA gotten out about you. My sister, Brandi, says you are a broken her heart."

"Tell me something, DJ, does Brandi even have a heart?"

"I should be slapping your face because sisters are supposed to stick together, but I'm not actually sure how to answer that."

"You're not answering it, answers it."

"The poor girl could hardly walk the next day after that party, I hope you're happy."

"To be honest with you, DJ, I am."

All the girls did in response to that was a giggle, all except for CC who just gave me a scowl.

Then DJ said, "Let's play Truth or Dare."

Barbara said, "To hell with that dumb game, Sammy and I have some talking to do," with that grabbing my hand and dragging me back to the laundry room.

"You know, it would've been much more comfortable in the bedroom."

"We both know Sammy, that if we went into the bedroom, we wouldn't have gotten any talking done and this is important."

"Well, you have the floor, what do you want to talk about?"

"Us. I want to talk about us, Sammy."

"What us, there is no us."

"That's what I want to talk about, Sammy, I want there to be an ' us'. You can't tell me you didn't feel a connection on our date."

"I felt a very good connection on our date. I enjoyed myself immensely, but it seemed as if you were upset every time someone brought up the age difference."

"Oh Sammy, I was frustrated, but not by the age difference, just by peoples' narrow-minded response to it. I'm fine with your age. I could give a shit what other people think about us. The only thing that's important is what you think of us."

"To be honest, Barb, I'm actually scared to death by the thought of it. I mean look at the difference, you're 22, beautiful, and any guy in the world would be lucky to have you, and you want me a geeky 18-year-old? I'm afraid that I'll get my heart broken because I really don't deserve to be with you."

"Sammy, did you ever think that maybe I don't deserve to be with you. Sammy, I dated a boy all through high school and had sex with him and a few others since then. Until the night of our date, no one had ever made love to me. Do you actually realize how well you treated me. You opened doors for me and treated me like a lady for the first time in my life.

"I don't want to scare you, by saying this, but I think I actually fell in love with you a little that night. Please give me a chance to see where this relationship may go. Don't give up on us because of what other people might think. You're more mature than any other guy that I've ever met my age. Please give me a chance."

"I'll give you a chance, Barb, but first things first. Call me Sam, or even dumb ass, not Sammy. Sammy sounds like a little boy's name."

"It'll be Sam, Sam, never dumb ass, unless I'm mad at you."

I actually felt a little queasy at my decision, but took Barb's hand and we walked, smiling, back out to the group and sat down together, turning for a passionate kiss after sitting down. Saffron had a glowing smile on her face and the others just said, to " get a room." The look on CC's face showed her disapproval.

And so the journey of my first real relationship began.

To be continued.

12