Saffron and Sam Ch. 08

Story Info
Stormy waters.
12.3k words
4.61
29.7k
17
6

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

Chapter 08: Stormy Waters

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older unless otherwise denoted. All characters are fictitious and this is a fictitious story, and he resemblance to any characters, living or dead, in this story is purely coincidental. I appreciate the comments and want to apologize for the last chapter. I was getting a lot of calls for the next chapter and I should've valued proofreading above speed. I'll try to do better in the future.

This is a continuous story and you should read the first seven chapters you understand, the dynamics of the story. With that being said, enjoy.

Things were going along smoothly in my life, which increased my feelings of pessimism. The band was getting plenty of gigs, my grades were going well, and Barb and I were getting along marvelously. She doted on me constantly and treated me as if I were King. I thought it strange, that on nights that I wasn't over her Barb's apartment, Saffron was always out late. The other thing that was funny, was that she had stopped her routine of coming down and cuddling with me at night. On the other hand, I thought this good, because she had obviously found someone, or so I thought. She was her usual, sisterly, supportive self, always telling me how good I was playing music and treating me friendly. I was on top of the world, as was Gerald. Whenever he saw me, he told me how great things were going between Melanie and him. I was really happy for him, as well as for her. They were both nice people and deserved to be happy.

My choice, happy world came crashing down around my ears one Wednesday evening when the mad pack were all over the house and hanging around downstairs in the basement. When I got back from band practice and went down to the basement, Barb jumped up, gave me a big kiss and hug and asked me to sit down beside her on the couch.

Donna Jean said, "Oh good, Sammy's here, just in time to play Truth or Dare."

I failed to mention before, that one of the things I didn't care for about Donna, was that she was a bit of a "shit stirrer." I'm sure you all know somebody like that, they're not happy unless everyone around them, seems miserable.

I warned them, "No funny business, I'm with Barb now."

Donna scoffed and said, "All right everyone, no sex things with Sammy or Barb. I'll start. Saffron, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay, Saffron how many people in this room have you had sex with?"

DJ said, "Jesus Donna, nothing like going for the throat on the first question."

Saffron just looked rather sheepishly and almost in a whisper, said, "All but two," she lied.

I just happened to look at CC and she shook her head, and mimed , "Not me."

I was about to find out things I never thought about before, when Saffron picked CC next.

"Okay CC, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"How many guys have you slept with?"

"None," she said looking at me with a very strange look that I couldn't understand.

All the other girls looked at her and said collectively almost at the same time, "bullshit!"

She just said, "It's true, I've never gone all the way with anyone, believe it or not."

Kelly Jo just said, while shaking her head, "I have to choose to believe you, CC, you've never lied to us before. However, you belong in a museum, 21 and still a virgin. Even Sammy here has had sex."

After the laughter died down and CC was thoroughly embarrassed. She continued the game, by picking DJ.

"Okay DJ, truth or dare?"

"And sticking with the theme of tonight's game, I pick truth."

"DJ, how may times of you had anal sex?"

I just looked at everybody and said, "Okay, okay, I think we're getting a little too personal here."

"Don't worry, Sammy, it's not going embarrassed me to answer. I've had anal sex 11 times. I'm not that keen on it because it's a pain the ass."

I have two admit, even that cracked me up. After everybody had a great laugh at DJ's expense we continued the game, with DJ going to Donna.

"Okay Donna, truth or dare?"

"Truth, of course."

"Okay Donna, how many girls have you had sex with?"

"Four, counting you."

I have to admit, I'd never seen DJ embarrassed until that moment. I had to admit that for one of the Janus sisters, I was pleased to know that at least one of them had some human feelings. After the laughs died down on that one, Donna chose Saffron again.

"Okay Saffron, when and with whom in this room did you last have sex with?"

She looked at me rather sheepishly again before she spoke. I don't know why, I wasn't that much of a prude. I knew college girls experimented with each other and sex a lot of times. But I was flabbergasted when she finally said, "last Thursday, with Barb."

I turned to look up Barb, who's face was very red with embarrassment and who was looking at me with horror in her eyes. She grabbed a hold my hand really hard, like she didn't want to let me go. I grabbed her wrist with my other hand and pulled her hand out of mine. I stood up and gave both Saffron and Barb a cold look of anger.

"Don't either one of you fucking say a word to me. I don't want to be here ," was all I said as I got up with Barb grabbing for me and Saffron trying to talk to me. I ignored Saffron and pulled away from Barb enough that she could reach me anymore. I grabbed my car keys and started for the stairs and heard Donna shoot her mouth off.

"Oh my, looks like there's trouble in paradise, Barb it doesn't seem Sammy is into the all-male fantasy."

Then I got another surprise when CC jumped up and said, "Jesus Donna, won't you do the world a favor and shut the fuck up, for once in your life. Haven't you caused enough trouble for one evening?"

I ignored Saffron and Barb's cries behind me as I stomped up the steps. CC wasn't too far behind me, when I heard her call out to me.

"Sammy, WAIT!"

I was to the door to the outside by the time I stopped to wait for her.

"I don't feel like walking home by myself, Sammy, would you walk with me?"

As we began walking down the block to her house, we started the small talk routine, when finally all my hurt and anger welled up, and I exploded.

"I can't believe Barb cheated on me, and with my sister of all people. I can't believe Saffron betrayed me like that."

"What you got to remember, Sammy, that those two girls are highly sexually charged. Experimentation between girls in college is mostly a foregone conclusion. It started last Thursday with a truth or dare game at Barb's apartment, even Roxanne was playing, if you can believe that. When the dare came up, from Donna I might add, I told them they were making a mistake. But it was a dare, so they felt obligated by then."

"It's still cheating, and I thought Barb was above that, and for my own sister to do that to me is unacceptable."

"Just cut them some slack Sammy, I know Barb really loves you, and so does Saffron. I told you I was afraid that Barb was too much for you. Can you get past this? I guess this'll be a test of your maturity."

"I guess you can call it a flaw in my character, but I don't know if I can. Here you are, home safe and sound."

She surprised me by reaching over and giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was still not totally over my crush on her, but I'd never do anything that would be misconstrued as ungentlemanly. It wouldn't be a good time anyway I had so much anger and frustration inside me.

When I got back to my house, I got in my car and started driving around. I drove for a couple of hours, just trying to let off some steam, and get myself under control. I was so pent-up with anger that I started crying, until I couldn't see anymore and pulled over and will parking lot. I got out and found the stone in the lot and began kicking it, following wherever it went. After doing this for about an hour, my phone started ringing again like it had for the last hour and a half. I ignored it like all the other times it rang, as well as all the texts I got from Barb and Saffron. I was so pissed off I want to talk either one of them. Imagine how I felt, with my whole base of love and trust shattered.

The sad part was, that I truly knew at that particular time, that I was in love with Barb and was going to tell her so. Well, I guess that was shot in the ass. I don't know why I was so upset, I knew it would come sooner or later, that she would want rid of me, but not because of my sister.

I finally decided to go home, driving back to my house for half an hour. When I got there, all of the cars of the mad pack were gone, including Barb's. When I went down to the basement, Saffron was sitting on the couch and got a look of relief on her face when I walked into the room.

"Sammy, you didn't answer any my phone calls or texts, where were you? Barb and I were worried to death about you."

I laughed and said, "That's funny coming from you. I don't wish to speak to you anymore. I'll always be there for you if you need anything, but I'm no longer speaking to you."

"What did I do that was so bad? It was all on the dare, it's not like somebody had their dick stuck in her or something, it was just experimenting. It's wasn't really cheating."

"Did you have an orgasm when you were with her?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Answer the fucking question. Did you have an orgasm?"

"Yes."

"Did she have an orgasm when she was with you?"

"That doesn't matter what matters is...."

"Answer the fucking question."

"Yes, I think so."

"Then you were having sex, and she cheated with you. I'm your brother, and you're supposed to love me, I guess I see what that means to you."

By then she was crying and through the sobbing she said," it was just a bit experimentation Sammy, I do love you and so does Barb."

"I don't want to speak to you or her again. Stop bothering me, I'm going to bed."

"Sammy we have to talk this out. I can't have you mad at me, I love you. I never meant to hurt you. We have to talk."

"I think we just did, or at least all I'm going to say about it, I'm done with you. You knew how insecure I felt in my relationship with her, I just didn't think it would be you that would cause the disparity."

She was still crying and calling for me to come back when I went to my bedroom and slammed the door. I have to admit I didn't sleep very well that night and I thought I might never sleep well again. My gut was so twisted into a knot that I was almost sick. When I woke up, I didn't feel like eating too much, so I just dressed for school and decided to stop for some orange juice at the breakfast table. Mom , dad, and Saffron, were already seated at the table and I said hello to the parents and ignored my sister.

My mom looked at both my sister and I and said, "Okay you two, what's the problem."

Saffron, with her usual tact, said "he's just mad at me because I played around with his girlfriend."

That pissed me off at Saffron more than anything, that she would just blurt out what she had done with Barb to my whole family.

My mom just looked at her with utter disbelief and said, "What do you mean, played around?"

"Oh come on mom, you know what I mean, you can't tell me you didn't play around some with girls, when you were in college. I know you and you were a wild child, I'm not that naïve."

"You mean sexual playing around?" She got embarrassed look on her face and said, "Yes I did some playing around, just harmless experimentation. But you did it with your brother' s girlfriend? That's kind of insensitive don't you think? I would've never thought about doing it with a friend or brother's girlfriend."

My dad just looked bewildered and said, "Details, I want details, " was all he mouthed to her, with a wink in his eye. I just looked back angry at Saffron.

"He won't even talk to me about it, nor talk to Barb. We need to get this straightened out."

"You're right Saffron, but you sure screwed up this time. You really can't blame him, can you? Sammy, you need to talk this out with your sister."

"You can order me to talk to her all you want, but I'm not talking to the bitch. And that's final."

"Samuel James Sanderson, don't you talk that way about your sister, "she was saying this to my back as I was walking out the door, "get back here this instance."

I just ignored her then, when it out to my car, and drove to school. When I got to school, Gerald looked at me and said, "Man, what's got you so riled up?"

I told him the story, while he looked at me in bewilderment. He was a typical male with typical 18-year-old hormones that clouded his judgment and jaded his response.

"Man, Saffron and Barb together, that makes me hard just thinking about it."

"Let me ask you Gerald, what would you think if your sister fucked Melanie?"

"You're right, of course, Sam, but the thought of those two together just turned me on. I'm sorry, I know you're hurting here. Besides, Melanie has better taste than that."

"This was a bad idea, I'll see you later. When you get your head out your ass and can show a little empathy."

I turned to walk away from him and didn't stop when he called after me. At that particular moment I was so hurt and pissed off, that I didn't want to see anybody. When I went past the Janus sisters and they started our usual banter, I just turned around and flipped them off. That got a surprise out of Brandi, who wasn't used to me being so short with them.

Brandi came after me and cornered me by my locker. In her usual disdainful way, she said with a smirk, "DJ told me what happened last night, I guess you couldn't keep the college girl satisfied in bed. She needed a little something more."

"Fuck you, you hateful bitch. I don't need to speak with you, so get the fuck away from me."

"Well if you decide you want a pity fuck to work out your frustrations, you know where to find me."

"Yes I do, down in the gutter with the rest of the sleazy sluts."

She just turned and stomped away, unaccustomed to not getting her own way and being treated like that. At that particular moment, I could've cared less. At lunch time, Gerald came up and apologized to me for his insensitivity.

"I'm really sorry Sam, I know you've got to be hurting, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You know you're like a brother to me."

"I know Gerald, this situation was just so unexpected. I mean, who would need to worry that his girlfriend would get knocked off by his sister. I mean, I felt insecure in my relationship with Barb to begin with, and to lose her because of another girl is unreal. And that girl was my sister. How fucked up is that?"

"Totally, dude. But you know, everything happens for a reason. I know that doesn't help you right now, but I believe in fate. But you got to admit, Barb Frankel, was a hell of a ride, while it lasted."

" Yeah I guess so, but I think I was really in love with her, buddy, and was ready tell her so."

"Well, look on the bright side, now you don't have to figure out how to tell her. And if you look at it practically, you don't have to worry about birthday presents down the line."

I just busted out laughing with that one, and punched him lightly on the shoulder, saying, "Yes you always are a practical bastard, aren't you?"

"I'm available for advice, for the lovelorn and romantically challenged, mention my name."

We ate our lunch and enjoyed our banter back and forth until Melanie showed up to walk with him to his next class. She just smiled and winked at me as she walked off with Gerald. I don't know why, but her reaction toward me cheered me up and took away some of the tension. After school, when I walked out to my car, there was a surprise waiting for me. Leaning against my car door was Barb.

"Sammy, we need to talk, you can't keep ignoring me. I skipped my last class and volleyball practice to come over to talk to you."

"Any further communications between you and I, Ms. Frankel, will be through my attorney." I thought that was rather cheeky, if you ask me.

"You think this is funny, you think I'm enjoying this, Sammy?"

"Well, since we are no longer together, I would think, that you would get the idea."

"Sammy, you have to talk to me about this, can't you tell, I'm sick about this. Please?"

"You're the one that cheated on me, I don't owe you or Saffron a thing.."

She burst into tears and just kept asking me, "Please" through her sobbing. She was making quite a scene and we were gathering a rather large crowd of surprised teenagers. I don't think any of them expected a college girl, her age, crying over a high school kid, especially me. I was a little embarrassed by the attention, but asked her to move, and I got in my car and drove off. I left her standing there blubbering, with me kind of looking like an asshole.. I didn't particularly care at that moment, I was still smarting pretty badly.

When I got over to Gerald's for practice, Charlie looked at me and asked me what was wrong. I told her I'd had a fight with my girlfriend and broke up with her and she smiled and said, "Benefits?"

"No Charlie, sorry, but it's too soon to even think about that. I'm still hurting."

"Well just remember Sammy, your friend, Charlie, is here to take away your pain."

"I appreciate that Charlie and physically, I might be inclined, but emotionally I'm just not up for it."

"Well, Sam, let me know when you're ready, I'll be here."

"Thanks love, it's appreciated."

We had an uneventful practice and worked on a couple of new songs for our weekend gigs and really had them going well. I was flying higher after practice, and was feeling a bit better, until I got home. I sat down at the kitchen table to eat the food that mom had left warming in the microwave for me, When Saffron walked into the kitchen.

"Sammy, what in the hell is wrong with you, Barb called me and told me how you treated her, when all she was doing was trying to make up with you. That's just not like my brother, you're not like that. You at least hear somebody out, especially when they're trying to make peace with you."

"Well you obviously don't know me as well as you fucking think you do. Do you have any idea how much this hurt me, you don't really realize what you have done."

"I sure do now, Sammy, but I didn't mean to hurt you, I love you and would never intentionally hurt you. I was just trying to let off a little sexual tension. I haven't been getting any, remember you cut me off. If you won't understand that, then you can just go to hell. I'm not going to push it anymore."

"Good, now maybe I can eat in peace. I like how you're trying to make this about me and my fault. Get the hell away from me and just go somewhere else. I don't want to even see you, right now."

"Be that way you stubborn ass, I'm going up to my room."

That evening I got about 10 calls and three texts from Barb. I didn't take any of calls and deleted all the texts without reading them. I knew I was probably being childish, but I have my principles, and I was right. I mean if you think about the fact that you love somebody and put everything into the relationship, but they cheat on you, what are you supposed to do? And the one person I could talk to, normally, about this, was the one who had sparked the betrayal. Other than Gerald, I had no one left I could trust. Even though I was tired, I started messing around on the computer with the program I was working on. I worked on it until 1 AM, then I went to bed. Around 3:00 AM, I felt someone climb into bed e and snuggle up to me. I turned around, to see Saffron. I pushed into her so hard with both my hands, that she fell out of my bed and hit the floor, which was just carpet over concrete, being in the basement.

"Jesus Christ, Sammy, you don't have to be so fucking rough."

"Get out of my room Saffron. You have your own room upstairs, get out of here. If you don't go, I'm going to make a scene so loud, you're going to have a lot of explaining to do to mom and dad."

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers