Saffron and Sam Ch. 13

Story Info
Sam's rise to the future.
12.8k words
4.69
25.1k
16
5

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

Ch 13 Sam's rise to the future

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older unless otherwise denoted. All characters are fictitious and this is a fictitious story, and he resemblance to any characters, living or dead, in this story is purely coincidental. I appreciate the comments and want to apologize for the last chapter. As always thank you for the feedback.

This is a continuous story and you should read the first 12 chapters so you understand the dynamics of the story. Please enjoy.


I did sleep well that night, even though Roxy gave me a lot of things to think about. I'd always had a crush on CC, but would've never thought to act on it. I figured she was so far out of my reach, that that would be impossible. Plus, I was nowhere near to where I would want to try another relationship with someone that much older than me. I wasn't willing to go through that hurt again. Barb had really ruined my chances at love with another person, making me too gun shy to try. Then I thought about it and wondered; why should I worry about it three years wasn't that much of a difference. I thought I might give it a go if the chance came up.

Roxy invited me over to her apartment one evening to watch a movie. So I brought the refreshments a couple of 2 L bottles of soda and a couple of bags of potato chips. We began pigging out as we watched the movie, me sitting on the sofa beside her. I was always the perfect gentleman and didn't try anything, even though she wasn't a perfect lady. She started nuzzling my neck with her nose and kissing my ear. I just got up and told her I had better leave.

"Okay, okay Sammy, I'll leave you alone. But you can't blame a girl for trying."

"Yes, I can. And you know it. I explained to you what the rules were and you can't keep trying to break them. If you want this friendship and for me to stay around, you need to behave yourself."

"I do want to friendship, but I had to try, I'm sorry."

"Just as long as you obey the rules Roxy. Isn't this movie good?"

"Yes, I think it's excellent; I'm glad I invited you and enjoy spending the evening with you."

"I think you're becoming a good friend of mine Roxy; someone I can really count on."

"Then why don't you go to a party with me on Friday evening. It should be fun friend."

"Okay then, I'll pick you up Friday night at 7 PM. Just so you know, if you get lucky. It's all right with me."

We finished watching the movie, wished each other a good night, and I left for home.

***************

When I got home and down to the basement, Saffron was waiting on the couch for me, as usual. She just smiled really nicely and asked me where I'd been.

"I've been over at Roxy's apartment, watching a movie with her."

"Just watching a movie?"

"Yes, just watching a movie, don't spoil things by getting jealous."

"I told you you're going to have to put up with my feelings towards you and other girls."

"Saffron, this is getting a little dicey between us. I think it's time for us to stop this. It isn't very healthy for either of us."

"No Sammy, no, don't do that. I'll try to control myself better. Please don't stop what we have been doing. I enjoy being close to you."

"I'm getting over Barb now and may end up with a girlfriend someday and can't have you acting like this."

"Sammy, it's like I told you, as long as she's the right girl for you, I'll be fine."

***************

School for the week was interesting because I ran into Lisa and she told me Barb was doing better. She asked me to have lunch with her, but I'd already promised Gerald and Melanie, so she walked me to the student union where the cafeteria was. Gerald and Melanie noticed us walking in together and looked at me strangely.

Melanie was the first to speak, saying, "Gerald, Lisa could be Barb's twin sister if I didn't know better."

"Yes her resemblance to her sister is haunting."

Gerald said, "Don't do it buddy; you'll get your heart broken again and I don't want to see you go through that again.

"Don't worry Gerald; she's not my type anyway. Are you and Mel going to that party Friday night?"

"Yeah we are; I thought it would be interesting to go to one when I was working for change. Might be neat to see what it's like."

Another thing that happened was running into the Janus sisters. Brandi actually stopped me in the hallway, violating my personal space.

"Are you going to the big party Friday night Sammy?"

"Why are you and your sister planning on Shanghaiing a couple of sailors or something?"

"Don't be mean Sammy, I was asking in a friendly manner."

"I think you understand my reluctance to be taken in by your friendly manner, won't you?"

"I learned my lesson and thought you'd be the type of person that could get past that."

"I'm not that trusting; I guess."

"Well, anyway, maybe I'll see you there. Have a good day sweetie."

I watched her walk away, with an exaggerated wiggling of her nice ass. The girl did have a great body; if she just wasn't so fucked up in the head. It was a shame to have that great example of beauty wasted on such a nimble mind, when it came to common sense. She was a smart girl, but didn't have the sense to walk in out of the rain.

***************

As I readied myself on Friday evening to pick up Roxy at her apartment, Saffron came down to the basement and asked me where I was heading.

"I'm picking up Roxy and going to a party up at Sorority Row."

"I'd hoped that you were going to stay here this evening and watch a movie with me."

"Sorry about that sis, but I promised Roxy."

"Oh well, I guess I'll just go it alone. Have a good time, but be careful."

"I'm always careful anymore; I can't afford not to be."

***************

When I got to her apartment, Roxy was raring to go, dressed to the nines. She wore a sky blue spaghetti strap dress that fitted her body perfectly. Her rather large breasts, not in the confines of a bra, were almost spilling out of the dress, which I think had that design. She looked mouthwatering.

"Well, you sure are going to have the guys going crazy over you tonight. My God girl, that dress."

"Well it was designed to drive one person crazy, anyway, how did I do?"

"You did fine, why do you think I brought it up?"

"Why Sam; how attentive."

"Listen, I'm not above telling a beautiful woman she looks beautiful, even hot. You should attract a lot of guys tonight."

"Thanks Sammy, but apparently not that hot; if you don't mind a bunch of other guys gawking at me."

"You're my friend Roxy, what do I had to be jealous about?"

"I guess I'll just have to settle for that, because if I have to explain it to you, you wouldn't really understand anyway."

***************

The party was in full swing when we got there and started mingling. I found Gerald and Melanie and got embroiled in a conversation quickly.

"Sammy, have you heard from Charlie any?"

"No, I haven't heard word since she left. Why is there a problem?"

"No, I ran into her mother at Walmart and she told me Charlie already got a record contract and not as a backup, either."

"Well, good for her; she deserves good things. I wish her well."

"Her mother is telling everybody that if it wasn't for you; she wouldn't have gone to Nashville."

"I don't know why I get credit for that, she is asked me what I thought and I told her."

"Well, you're getting the credit anyway,whether deserved or not."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see how that works out. She's a talented girl in her own right, and she'll do well."

All of a sudden, somebody turned me from behind and I was looking into the eyes of Mandy Janus. She just looked into my eyes and said, "Dance with me Sammy?" I grabbed her arm and led her out to the dance floor. She did have beautiful eyes. She wasn't a bad dancer, mixing well with my moves. She also had an amazing body, just like her older sisters. Her moves were intoxicating and arousing. We danced to fast dances together and then the music went slow. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, as we danced.

She pushed herself into me with the pressure points of her two tits and crotch. She was grinding her cloth covered crotch into mine and poking me with her hard nipples. I reached down and grabbed the solid globes of her fleshy ass with my hands, kneading them. She then huskily whispered into my right ear, "Oh, Sammy that feels so good," and slid her tongue into my ear. My dick nearly tore through my jeans as I pulled back a little from her and looked into those eyes.

I reached down and kissed her passionately, with my tongue finding its way into her mouth. She kissed me back with a lot of force and grinding hard against me. I knew I was going to fuck this girl, no matter what she had done before. I grabbed her hand and took her back to one of the bedrooms off the hallway. Then she almost ruined it by saying, "Do you want Brandi to join us?"

"Hell no, you mean you can't fuck without your sister here?"

"No, no, I can fuck just fine without her; I thought maybe you want to relive old memories."

"No, you stupid bitch, those are not memories I want to relive. If you want to eat pussy, then go find you a girl, I'll leave you to it," as I started to walk away. She grabbed my arm forcefully to keep me there and began removing my clothes. She unbuttoned my shirt and stripped it off while kissing me. She slowly kissed her way down to my nipples and nibbled each in turn, before moving down to my pants. She undid the buckle to my belt and pulled on my pants and boxers at the same time, until my hardening cock sprang free. She engulfed me in her mouth and started a pistoning motion with her mouth, laving my cock with her tongue.

Man, the Janus sisters were definitely artists in the science of sex. She was getting me so hot that I was ready to go off. I pulled her up off of my erection and laid her back on the bed. I got between her legs and started eating her box. She was moaning my name as she pumped her soaking pussy into my face. She was a good taster and I drank of her juices. She came in my mouth with a scream, and hump so hard that I bit my lip and one of hers; making her scream even louder. It was time and I slid up to her and kissed her, while sliding my cock into her pussy hard enough to make her grunt.

I figured what was good for one's sister was probably good for the other and bent her straight legs up until her ankles were on her shoulders. I began fucking her hard enough to drive her into the mattress, causing her to grunt with every thrust. I was actually giving her a fucking hard enough to punish her for slipping me that ecstasy the last time. I was hitting her pelvis so hard that I knew it had to be hurting her, but didn't care. She was a magnificent piece of ass, just like her sisters. I was actually enjoying this and wouldn't mind doing it again. She came again and again until finally I shot my rather large wad into her steamy cavern. I pulled out of her, dribbling my sticky cum out of her well filled box.

I lay down beside her on the bed and she said, "I can feel your wonderful cum dripping out of my pussy Sammy. I don't think I'm going to be able to walk out of this bedroom," surprising me when she reached down with two fingers, sliding them into her messy cunt and covering them with our combined juices. She then brought them up to her mouth and sucked them off.

"Ummm, tasty. We taste good together, Sammy. We should do this more often."

"I wouldn't set my heart on it, Mandy, the girls in your family or just too fucked up. I mean, you are truly a fine piece of top grade ass, but look what you had to do the last time to get me in bed. If you could ever prove to me that you're not that wacky anymore; perhaps we could do this again, but not until."

"Maybe I will prove it to you Sammy, I like the way we fuck together."

"Now isn't that something to build a relationship on, Mandy?"

"Who says I want a relationship, I just like fucking you and I'm honest about it."

"Well, I guess that is honest, but I'll need those kind of complications in my life. We're two completely different people."

"You came here with that blonde tonight and I'm sure it's not just platonic with her."

"Roxy 's just a friend and we came here as friends, or you wouldn't have been in bed with me."

"Say whatever you want, Sammy, but I believe you're a bit of a hypocrite."

"I don't know what your problem is Mandy, with your looks and body, you can have just about any guy you want. Why do a full-court press on me."

"I saw you walk in with that hot blonde and I knew I had to have you. Besides, you have a nice cock and you're really a good fuck. I love the way you eat my pussy."

"So I'm just a novelty to you. I think I'll leave now and leave you to your own devices," as I got up and started putting my clothes back on.

"I'm just being honest Sammy, I don't see what your problem is."

"That's your problem Mandy; that you don't recognize your problem."

***************

As I finished dressing and went back out to the dance floor, I noticed Roxy dancing with some guy. She had some great moves and wasn't afraid to flaunt her great body. She had those tits of hers almost hitting herself in the chin, while she gyrated on the dance floor. I could tell she was turned on from the look on her face and the fact that her nipples were rock hard, poking through the material of her dress. Boy, she was sexy. I didn't really feel jealous, just concerned about her after what I went through with CC. When the song ended, she came over and grabbed me, dragging me onto the dance floor.

Then she surprised me by saying," I thought you'd never get done fucking that Janus girl. I want to dance with you lover."

"I'm here now, let's bust a move," as we started moving in unison on the dance floor. We were a good fit together and had a bunch of people watching us. I figured Barb must've taught her some of those moves and she had learned very well. We danced three or four songs together and finally decided to take a rest. As I was drinking a Coke, Lisa walked up to me and struck up a conversation.

"So you're here with Roxy I see. Isn't that kind of weird, dating your ex-girlfriend's ex-roommate."

"I'm not dating Roxy, we're just here as friends. And no offense, but it really isn't any of your business."

"You're right, it isn't any of my business, sorry."

"So are you enjoying school?"

"As a matter fact, I am. I just love pissing the parents off."

"Isn't that living dangerously; aren't you afraid they'll cut off your education money?"

"Are you kidding, they're not paying for my education, my grandparents are. Do you really think my dad would pay for an education that doesn't have to do with his business? Our grandparents paid for both Barb's and I's university educations."

All of a sudden the music started back up with the slow song and Lisa dragged me to the dance floor. We were dancing as she began a slow gyrating grind against my crotch. She looks so much like Barbara that I fell right into it. I started getting hard even after my tryst with Mandy had removed a little bit of my starch. She was pushing into me so much that if I didn't push back, she'd have pushed me off balance. She was forming to my body as Barb used to do when we danced.

With her looking just like Barb, it was if I was still dancing with her. Lisa could really move and had a fantastic body, which she was melding into mine. It brought back old feelings and I became aroused. When the song ended, Lisa dragged me down the hallway toward the bedrooms. I didn't know what I was doing, lost in an environment of broken memories.

When she pulled me through a bedroom door, Lisa kissed me like I was a long-lost lover. I came to my senses and pushed her back, while saying, "I won't do this; this isn't going to happen. I won't get hurt again."

"I don't want to hurt you Sammy; I just want to see what you're like as a person."

"It doesn't matter, I won't do this," as I turned and walked out the door and walked back down the hallway.

I met Roxy at the head of the hallway and she surprised me by saying, "I was just coming to rescue you. I saw what was going on with you Lisa and decided there was too much Metaweird involved to let you have sex with Lisa."

"Thanks anyway, but I finally came to my senses and stopped it myself. She looks and acts so much like her sister, that it's scary. But I can't fuck Barb through her sister."

"I know it's too soon for you lover, but you're going to have to get over it."

"Every time I think I am over it, something brings it all back to me."

"Well Sammy, I'm ready to go when you are."

***************

I drove her home to her apartment and she asked me to come in. I went in and we sat on the couch, me drinking a Coke she brought me in her a glass of Chardonnay. I couldn't help but notice her intoxicating perfume; it was driving me crazy. We talked a bit about this and that, mostly small talk, but nothing really profound.

All of a sudden, she took my can from my hand and sat down her glass. She reached over, grabbed my head in her hands and pulled me in for a kiss. This was no friendly kiss, this had enough passion to curl my nose hairs. Uncharacteristically, I didn't fight and actually kissed her back. She looked at me through her pretty eyes with the intensity of a Jaguar. I knew she really wanted me to sleep with her and I was actually willing.

"Roxy this is a mistake. This isn't going to get us anywhere, except into the bedroom."

"I need this Sammy; I'm so hot for you right now. Please take me to bed."

"I'll backslide this one time, only because I'm horny and you look so hot you could melt butter."

I think she was worried I'd change my mind, so she grabbed me and dragged me into the bedroom. We were both stripping our clothes off quickly, anxious to get at it. I dropped to my knees and began eating her pussy. I realized I was making a mistake, but who was going to turn down someone this aggressive and this beautiful; no one my age, I can tell you that. She lay back on the bed while spreading her legs, giving me full access to her wide open gash. I liked the feeling of having her bush rubbing against my forehead as I tongued her pussy. She was bucking all over the place as I worked my oral magic. Her breathing got really ragged as she stiffened in climax, juicing all over my face. I drank her girl cum, relishing her taste.

She then grabbed my hair pulling my head up to her face. I stopped off at her breasts and began nibbling/sucking her rock hard nipples. After staying there for about 4 or 5 min., she pulled me up so I was face-to-face with her. She began licking herself off my face, while kissing me with intent. I slid my stiff spear into her waiting cooz, thrusting for effect. She was moaning with every thrust of my cock as we fucked with intent. About 15 min. into the episode I decided I wanted to change positions, so I pulled out and turned her onto her belly. I lifted her to her knees and began ramming her from behind. She pushed back meeting each thrust till we had a slow, hard rhythm going that was really enjoyable for us both.

I could tell she was getting ready to come because she was contracting her cunt muscles so tightly around my sensitive cock. She came while screaming my name and I reciprocated by loading her with my wad. I kept thrusting, continuing until I softened and slid out of her. I lay down on the bed, completely out of breath.

As I lay there she dropped down and started sucking my dick. No one had ever done that to me before other than Barb. And I can tell you it was pretty hot although somewhat painful right after I'd come. I was so sensitive and she was so intense in her sucking that I came again without getting hard. That had never happened before.

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers