Saffron and Sam Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CC stopped after my classes one Friday at my apartment. She was beaming from ear to ear with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her. I wondered what was going on.

"Okay sweetie, what's on your mind?"

"I've got good news and bad news; which you want first?"

"I'm a negative optimistic, so give me the bad news first."

"The bad news is you're stuck with me. The good news is I got in at the University medical school and will be doing all of my courses here."

"I thought you said that was the bad news; sounds good to me."

"You are so smart Sammy; you always have the correct answer to make me love you even more. You're never getting rid of me."

"And what would be the downside to that?"

"Sam Sanderson, if you don't drag me into that bedroom right now and make love to me, I'll kick your butt."

I just gave her a cheeky grin and led her into the bedroom. I began slowly disrobing her and I must not have been going fast enough. She nearly ripped my clothes off, as she quickly pulled off her own. I had created a sexual animal and she instantly dropped to her knees and engulfed my limp member in her mouth. She began working her magic on my now blood filling erection, doing her usual deep throating. This girl was a world-class erection builder with her mouth. I was standing there in a state of pure bliss when she finally got me completely hard. She lifted her mouth off my cock and lay back on the bed.

As I looked down at her, she looked so beautiful. I slid between her legs and began eating her beautiful pussy. She was so wet that I had trouble licking up all of her juices before they would puddle onto my sheet. She was very juicy and still extremely hot, when I slid my tongue inside her.

"Oh Sammy, I love it when you use your mouth on me. No wonder all the other girls in thePackwent crazy over you, you sure know how to eat pussy. I guess that's why I love you so much, no one had ever done that to me before you."

"They didn't know what they were missing, but I'm glad they didn't. Someone might've gotten you before me."

"Don't worry baby, I would never have let that happen. You were meant for me and you are mine now. That's the way it was supposed to be; it was our destiny."

After she came, I climbed up and slid my hard spear into her waiting, hot tunnel. Even though we had been making love for several months, she always surprised me with how tight and hot she was. She had control over cunt muscles very well for someone who just a couple months past losing her virginity.

We made love for approximately a half-hour when she finally stiffened, screamed my name, and soaked my crotch with her copious squirting liquid. I loved the way that this girl came.

"CC, move in with me. I want to live with you and enjoy you all the time."

"Yes Sammy, of course I will. Are you sure?"

"Honey, you ought to know by now that I don't say anything I don't mean. Of course I'm sure. Why do you think I got such a big place? I want to share as much with you as I possibly can."

She jumped on me so hard I thought she was going to crush me, hugging and kissing me for all she was worth. She seemed so happy and couldn't wait to tell Saffron.

"Call Saffron, have her come over, and we'll tell her together," as she handed me my cell phone. I called Saffron and she said she would be right over.

When she saw CC's face she knew something was up and she looked at her and said, "What? Did he ask you to marry him or something?"

"No we can't do that now; he asked me to move in with him and live in sin."

"Don't worry about embarrassing me or anything honey, just spit it right out."

Saffron started crying and I thought she was unhappy. I realized the error of my ways when she started talking.

"Cese, I'm so happy for you, both of you. Sammy you done good."

CC went over and hugged her, while saying, "You bet your ass he did. He always knows the right thing to do or say. That's why he's my lover man."

"I'm right here ladies, you can talk to me, you know sis?"

"It's a better conversation talking over you than to you dork."

I jumped on her, knocked her down, and started tickling her until she wet herself. Then CC jumped on me and it was two against one. The two of them had no problem overpowering little old me and they tortured me mercilessly. Believe me it was no issue having to beautiful women on you at the same time. I hardly fought them, though I doubted it would have changed the outcome.

Saffron kissed and hugged us goodbye and headed for home. CC called her mom and told her she would be moving out. Her mother had been expecting this and wasn't that surprised.

I drove her over to her house to move some of her stuff over and her mother said loud enough for me to hear, "Just remember honey, you don't need that bum to take care of you, you can always come back here."

"Mrs. Connors, I will treat your daughter like the princess she is. You don't need to worry about that."

"Sam Sanderson, I have no doubts you will treat my daughter with respect because I know she can kick your butt if you don't. I can also tell that you love her dearly. That's the main reason I won't worry about her."

*************

As CC started medical school and I began my second year of university, things were going pretty well in my sphere of influence until mid-September. Gerald, my best friend received one the biggest blows of his life; his father was found slumped over the desk of his office dead from a heart attack. Gerald and his father had quite a close relationship and Gerald was devastated. I tried to be there for him as much as possible during his time of grief, but didn't feel I was that much help.

Then he came to me with some disturbing news. Gerald's father had a vending machine business that provided for his family. There was no one else to take over the business, so Gerald was going to try to handle it because of his family. To do this he would need to drop out of his university degree program. He had worked for his father during summers and on some weekends when we were playing in the band and had a gist of what needed to be done.

I told him I would help him in any way I could, but knew nothing about the business world. I was going to miss him at school and knew I'd be seeing less of my best friend. This put me a little bit down in the dumps, which CC noticed immediately and tried to correct.

"Sam, you know Gerald will make it, he's got a good head on his shoulders. You've just got have faith in him."

"I have all the faith in the world in him and he has Melanie and his mother to support him. I just need to be able to help him if he needs me."

"I know baby; you'll be there for him and he'll be able to depend on you."

Gerald didn't have much of a grieving time before he's had to start into the family business. Melanie tried to help as much as her school schedule would allow. Tammy was absolutely no help, feeling entitled to whatever she thought she was supposed to have.

The first thing that Gerald did was cut her off from her partying money. This really pissed her off and they fought ferociously about it. She was also going to have to experience the excruciating pain of wearing last year's fashions. At least Gerald's mother backed him up on all of this, saying that in this time of adjustment everyone would have to sacrifice.

I thought it was hilarious except when I was at his house and part of her wrath was redirected at me."What are you worth you little son of a bitch? Why are you even here? I don't mean at my house, in this world."

"Why Tammy, I'm here to offer you my services to cheer you up in your time of trial."

"Fuck you Sanderson, you're a waste of good air."

We were done playing video games for the day so I just looked at her and said, "You know Gerald, there's something I just realized. I have a major advantage over you, I can leave and go back to my apartment when she turns into the superbitch. I'll catch you later buddy."

*************

The main thing that happened during the midyear before Thanksgiving was CC getting contacted by Billings' attorney. She asked mom's firm to handle negotiations with his attorney. He was already in jail having started his five-year sentence in the state penitentiary. Mom's firm negotiated a $1.2 million settlement of which CC got $800,000. That was more than enough for her because she could afford a new car and wouldn't have to get any more student loans for education.

Right before Christmas time was I got a special delivery package in the mail that totally shocked me. It was a CD of Charlie's first album. I was flattered that she would think to send that to me. Now I wasn't a fan of country music, but I found myself listening to the CD with satisfaction. Whoever wrote for Charlie had caught the essence of her sultry, sexy voice. While I was listening, CC walked in from class and was flabbergasted.

"Since when do you listen to country music lover? Wait a minute, I recognize that voice; who is that Sam?"

"That's Charlie sweetie. That's her first album and she sent me a copy."

She looked at me warily and said, "Oh how nice that she thought of you to send you that CD. She does have a great voice, it practically melts butter."

"I'm hoping it does okay; I'd really like to see her make it."

"I'll just bet you would," she said in a rather snarky tone. As she walked away to get change her clothes.

"So what did you learn today, brain surgery?" as she came and plopped down on the couch beside me in a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts.

"No we started the endocrine system and it's fantastic. I'm working my ass off; I just hope I can remember all this stuff at exam time. I've got 400 pages to read tonight. I'd better get started," as she kissed me and walked back to our room, where she liked to read.

During that year we had a very limited amount of time together because of her class work and requirements. I got to help her study at times asking her questions to help her ready for exams. That let me spend time with her, my goal all along. I loved her dearly and wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. Our date nights were few and far between; a movie here, a dinner there, but not much else. Some nights when we had time we just sat and talked. I enjoyed these evenings, although they rarely happened.

CC and I both went to the annual Christmas get-together for theMad Packat my parent's house. The whole crew was there, including Lisa, Brandi and Mandy Janus. They were their usual rowdy selves; they were as crude as ever, never leaving me alone with comments until CC stepped in and gave them the stink eye. While was standing there by myself one time, Barb walked over and began to talk to me.

"So I see you went with the fantasy after all. Not that I blame you."

"I told you it wasn't a fantasy, it was a crush. As it turns out, it was reciprocal."

"I can understand that Sam; you two are good together," as she let out a big sigh.

"Is something wrong Barb?"

"We could've had that, if I hadn't have fucked up."

"It just must not have been meant to be. I just hope it works out, for both of us."

"Why, is there something wrong?"

"No, I just don't see her that much and it's hard to build a relationship like that."

"I'll have to have a talk with that girl."

"I'd really rather you wouldn't Barb. She means well, it's just rough right now."

*************

Roxy had gotten a job as a kindergarten teacher in elementary school in the area and was planning to stay here for the future. I still managed to have coffee with her at least once every week at Magic Joe's and felt our friendship growing. She said I made the right choices with CC and was glad I listened to her advice. I wasn't so sure because of what was happening in our lives.

During that year we had a very limited amount of time together because of her class work and requirements. I was still able to help her study at times asking her questions to help her ready for exams. That was sadly the only way to spend time with her. I loved so much and wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. Our date nights were few and far between; a movie here, a dinner there, but not much else. Some nights when we had time we just sat and talked. I enjoyed these evenings, although they rarely happened.

CC and I hardly saw each other even when we were home together. She was always studying or reading and I barely saw her. She called me one day that she would be home early that evening from school, so I cooked a special dinner for her and even put candles out. I went ahead and had the food finished and lit the candles for the time I figured she would be home. I waited an hour and she still wasn't home, so I called her cell phone; it went to voicemail every time.

Finally she showed up about 9 PM, saying she was sorry, but a professor said there was a surprise exam the next day and a bunch of her fellow students had decided to get together and study. She said she'd shut her phone off during the study group, so that's why she didn't answer my call. I warmed her up a plate of food and cleaned up the kitchen while she took a shower. She apologized to me for missing dinner and thanked me for the sentiment and for cooking for her.

I really did feel put out; I mean she could have at least called to tell me she was going to be late.

*************

The next evening things kind of came to a head. I came in from class and fixed me something to eat. Her car was outside, so I knew she was home. I yelled and asked her if she wanted something to eat and she said she'd catch something later. I made two sandwiches and had some potato chips and my Coke, while I contemplated our recent lack of intimacy. I didn't really care for it, but what could I do.

I went in and took a shower and walked into the bedroom, seeing a delectable site. There was CC lying on her stomach on the bed in her panties and bra reading a medical book. She looked so enticing and sexy, I couldn't believe it and I had to act. I walked over, dropped my towel, and began laying light kisses on that taut, muscular bubble butt. When I slid the panel to the side and began tonguing her ass hole and sliding my fingers in and out of her wettening, hot slit; she reacted abruptly. She swung around and flipped over knocking me off the bed.

"Not now, you little prick, I'm studying."

"Jesus CC, as simple no I don't want to' would've sufficed," as I grabbed my pillow and blanket and headed for the living room."

"Where are you going Sam?"

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight and leave you alone with your books."

"Don't do that, come back. I'm sorry Sam."

I wasn't having any of it, making my bed on the couch and sleeping there. The next morning, CC had an early class, so she got up early to leave. She woke me up on the couch and told me she'd be home early and she wanted to talk. I mumbled to her "fine", as I was trying to wake up. I got ready, had some breakfast, and readied myself for class.

I was grumpy, even to the point where I snapped that Melanie during lunch. The look on her face made me instantly sorry, so I apologized. She asked me what was going on and I explained it to her. Remember you promised to bring her to our wedding, so don't mess this up Sam.

"It's totally her choice whether it gets messed up or not. I've been busy too Melanie, but always seem to find time for her. It seems like I'm scheduling my whole life around her schooling; I just don't think it's fair."

"I'm sure it will all work out for the best Sam, CC is a good person and she definitely loves you dearly; I can tell.

*************

That night when I got home from my later class, CC was waiting on the couch for me. She had that very determined look on her face and I felt I was in for it.

"Sam, we need to talk about us. I'm too distracted living here. I'm moving out and moving back home."

"Jesus CC, what leftfield did that come out of? Just because I wanted a little sex last night and interrupted your reading?"

"I've been thinking about this for months; it's not you, it's me."

"How come whenever a guy gets dumped on, the girl says it's not him, it's her? But, still it's the guy that gets the shaft?"

"I'm saying it's me, because I made my play for you too soon. I guess I was afraid you were going to find somebody else in the meantime. I should've waited until I finished medical school and was in residency. I need to concentrate on my studies and you're a distraction. Don't you understand I want to be with you all the time; you're all I think about. I need to concentrate on my studies."

"I gave you all the alone time you want. I feel like I worked my whole schedule around your schooling. We hardly have any time together. This is bull shit."

"I love you with all my heart Sam, but we need to take a break from each other, at least until I finish school."

"Jesus CC, that's three years. You think I'm just gonna wait around for you for Three years."

"Sammy, I have faith in destiny. I know we are meant to be together and we can survive this. We will be together after I finish school. It's meant for us to be a couple forever. I have faith."

"Listen to yourself Cassandra, you really think I'm going to be there waiting at the end of three years. You're crazy. I love you dearly, but I'm not putting my life on hold. You really must take me for granted. So this is it, huh? I'll help you move your things back home."

"That's all you have to say to me? You're being very calm about this."

"You already made your decision alone, so you get to live with it alone. When do I get killed? You said you'd never hurt me but might kill me. Promises obviously don't mean the same to you as they do to me. I'm tired of shedding tears over broken relationships with you women. I'm done."

She started sobbing and went to start packing.

*************

When I got home from classes the next day and finished moving CC home, Saffron was waiting on my front porch. She looked at me concerned and started talking with me.

"Sammy, I'm so sorry, I never thought she'd do that. I knew school was very important to her, but not to the exclusion of everything else; especially her relationship with you."

"Why, who am I, I'm nothing special; I realize that now. Maybe later in my life, I'll have a relationship, but none right now."

"Don't be like that Sammy, she loves you very much."

"She sure knows how to show it."

"I'm sure it was a hard decision for her to make. I know you're who she wants in her life. I think you're meant to be together. You have to believe that."

"Yeah that's what she said too. She actually thinks I'm going to be here waiting for her at the end of medical school. That's kind of taking me for granted; expecting me to put my life on hold."

"Sammy, think of it this way; if she had gone to another school you'd have had to wait for her."

"Saffron, she's the one that started this thing, not me. Why didn't she just keep quiet leave me alone, instead of pushing the issue? Fucking women; who can understand them? "

"Careful baby brother, I'm one."

I started laughing, somewhat breaking the tension. I gave her a hug and she held me tightly.

"I'm sorry Sammy. I pushed you toward her because I thought you two were a perfect couple."

"I'm a big boy sis; I can make my own decisions. I made that one. That's my problem, I've been in two relationships now where I jumped in with both feet and put my all into it. I'm not going to do that anymore. I'm going to look out for me."

"Don't let this change you Sammy. Stay the same mannerly, charming guy that we all love. Don't let this harden you into someone you're not."

"I'll still be the same stupid guy that I am."