Saga of Littown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,734 Followers

A chorus of "oohs" echoed through the classroom. Jaime couldn't begin to give a shit about his classmates at that point. They didn't know what was on that slip of paper. If Ms. Penny read it, he had no doubt he'd be talking to Ms. January again before the end of the day. He wasn't ready to die yet. He was still so young.

"Good luck," Emily whispered after the bell rang and everyone else was leaving the room.

Lindsay stopped and gave him a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder as well. Once they were gone, it was just Jaime and his new teacher. She may have been soft and cuddly, but for the terror her he felt she might as well have been a bear with machetes for hands.

Ms. Penny had been going over and over what she should do ever since she'd intercepted the dirty note. It was the sort of thing she should probably have sent to the principal, but she was inclined to go easy on a newbie. Particularly one who already seemed so terrified.

"So, Mister Nallister," she said. She held up his sister's note. "This is quite the... fantasy."

"It's not mine," Jaime said quickly.

"By which you mean you didn't write the part about wanting to--"

"Right. Not me."

"Yes, I didn't think it was. Obviously that was your co-conspirator. I would have sworn you were conversing with little miss Emily, except I can't imagine that your own sister would write anything nearly so sexual to you."

Up until that morning, Jaime would have heartily agreed with his teacher's assessment. Now, all he could do was bite his tongue and nod.

"So it most probably was one of the boys around you," Ms. Penny continued. "Would you like to tell me who it was?"

Jaime knew better than that. He wasn't going to rat anyone out, especially when he'd have to point to an innocent.

"No, sorry," he said.

"Well that's a shame. Because now I have no choice but to hold you responsible for the entirety of this filthy message."

Jaime braced himself.

"So do you, in fact, want to engage in the acts described here?"

Jaime blinked slowly. "What?"

To his continued surprise, Ms. Penny dropped the note on her desk and started unbuttoning her blouse. She only undid a few buttons, enough to reveal a fair amount of her breasts to him.

"Do you want to, ahem, 'coat my bitchin' tits with--'"

Jaime took a wild, hopeful guess. "Yes."

Ms. Penny's eyes had a newly wild glint to them. "And make me--"

"Yes."

Jaime's cock was threatening to burst from his pants. His arousal was now overwhelming his terror. His huge-boobed teacher was showing off her cleavage and suggesting terribly lewd things. How could he not be turned on, really?

"Well, Jaime, I'm glad you could be so honest with me. I'm going to go easy on you this time, ok? But I would very much appreciate if you would behave yourself in future."

"Yes, Miss," he said gratefully.

"And if you or anyone else feel the need to describe such... elaborate fantasies again, perhaps consider submitting them as assignments for bonus points."

"Er... what?"

Ms. Penny was already buttoning back up, and once again appeared to be a proper and modest teacher. She gazed at Jaime levelly as though she hadn't said anything at all. He took the hint and got the hell out of there.

****

When lunch time rolled around, Emily couldn't find her brother anywhere. She decided he could find the cafeteria on his own, so she waited for him at her usual table, with her usual group of lunchtime friends. Lindsay was there, of course, as well as Cindy, Mindy, Windy, and Zindy. Lindsay was busy gossiping with the others about Jaime.

"So he's totally wicked cute," Lindsay said. "And he's a minty-fresh eighteen year old."

"Do you think he hasn't, like, done any kind of sexual thing ever?" asked Zindy. "I mean, it would have been metaphysically impossible before he became legal today."

"Well, duh," said Cindy. "We all know that."

"Like I said, minty-fresh," Lindsay repeated.

"Well," said Emily absently as she scanned the entrances to the cafeteria, "he has been getting teased pretty mercilessly since this morning."

"Really?" said Mindy. "Someone lay claim to him already?"

"Nah," said Emily. "Most of it was me."

"Does that mean you're gonna fuck him?" Mindy persisted.

"Eww," said Zindy. "She's his sister. That would be incest. Super sweet sexy hot incest. Between siblings. It's, like, bad and illegal and... stuff."

"Oh, uh, right," said Mindy. "Yes. Of course. Bad and... stuff. No one should do something so gross."

In fact, all the girls at the table did weird sexy stuff with their brothers. All except Emily who hadn't yet had a chance to. Ever since that morning when it had become ok for her to even consider her brother sexually, she'd been getting more and more sure that she needed to have sex with him. Maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea to let everyone know that though.

"I definitely am not going to sex up my little brother," Emily assured the other girls. "Any teasing I do is strictly platonic and just for fun."

No one was really listening to her at that point. They were all fantasizing about being pounded by their brothers, and every one of them resolved to make some sexy times happen after school was out.

Jaime finally showed up to break the silent tension. Emily waved him over to take a seat.

"Man, this morning's been crazy," he said.

"Oh yeah? Want to make it a little crazier?" Mindy asked, winking flirtatiously.

"'Cause you're totally hot and we'd love to do naughty things with you," Windy added in a very unsubtle manner.

"Oh leave the poor kid alone," Lindsay said, stepping in for a tongue-tied Jaime. "We'd all like to jump him right now, but we're in the middle of school and there's no way we wouldn't be caught. Also, I guess consider his feelings or whatever."

"Um, thanks," Jaime said. "I think."

He wasn't used to be surrounded by so many attractive girls who were of a sexual age, let alone ones who were interested in him. Instead of getting used to his new school, he was finding himself more and more out of his depth with ever new scene.

The conversation veered away from Jaime, much to his relief. He sat quietly with his thoughts while the girls gossiped and laughed and teased each other. He couldn't understand why every single person he interacted with today seemed to be an attractive female, nor why they were all acting so strangely around him. Maybe that was just what happened when a boy turned eighteen.

Something touched his hand under the table. He looked down to find Emily's fingers in the midst of intertwining with his. He looked up at her, and she smiled reassuringly at him. Well, at least he could always count on his big sis to be there for him. She was so beautiful, and loving, and was basically the perfect girl for him. If only she could be his girlfriend. But that was impossible since she was his sister and all.

****

Jaime had almost made it to the end of his first day when he ran into trouble. Four girls approached him while he was at his locker, and when he turned around he was surrounded. All four of them had unconventional haircuts, dyed various shades of purple.

"Hi?" he said.

"Hey," said one of the girls. "You the new kid, huh?"

"I suppose I am."

"We're here to give you a proper... welcome."

The four girls took a step closer in unison. Jaime had never felt more menaced by a 'welcome' in his life.

"You're a virgin, right?" another of the purple girls asked.

"'Course he is. Just transferred in today."

"And look at how nervous he is."

"Er, ladies, please," Jaime pleaded. "Could I just--"

"Listen, kid. All we want to do is sex you up a little, as a welcome gift. Like a fruit basket, you know?"

"You'll probably even enjoy it, if you behave yourself."

Finally one of the students walking by came to Jaime's aid, if only barely. "Hey, Wendy, knock it off, would you! You gotta stop terrorizing all the new boys."

The purple girls turned and started yelling back at Jaime's saviour. He didn't get a chance to see who it was, nor the outcome of the shouting match. As soon as his accosters turned their attention away, he was off like a hunted rabbit. He rounded the corner into the adjoining hallway before sudden furious screams told him he was being pursued.

Jaime ran as fast as he could without looking back. He didn't know the school very well, and he had no idea how much of a lead he could maintain. As soon as he turned again, he picked a door mostly at random and barged through. He skidded to a halt on the other side and forced the door shut as quickly and quietly as he could. Only then did he stop and examine his surroundings.

He seemed to be in a changing room. There were benches and lockers, and as he walked further in he found showers, sinks, and stalls. No urinals though. Probably the girls room, then. There was no one in it right now, so he was in the clear.

Unfortunately for Jaime, he was nowhere near as safe as he thought. Just as he was breathing a sigh of relief, the door at the far end of the room opened and the sound of chatting girls flooded to his ears. He turned to the door he'd come from, only to see it start to open as well. With no other choice, he darted into the shower section and flattened himself against the near wall.

"Hey!"

Jaime cringed at the yell, assuming he'd been caught.

"Get the hell out of here, Brendy!"

Nope, that wasn't his name. Someone else was getting yelled at.

"I'm looking for someone. Did any of you see a boy--"

"This is the girls' room, dumbass. Your new boytoy isn't in here."

There was a chorus of jeering, then the sound of the hallway door swinging closed again. Jaime thought he recognized the voice of the girl who had been chased out. One of the purple haired terrors, he thought. Now that she'd gone, he might be able to sneak his way out. He unflattened himself from the wall, and immediately walked square into a naked girl.

Jaime's eyes bugged out at the sight of the fully nude girl in front of him. She had an athletic body, and appeared worn out and sweaty. Beyond her were a whole change room full of other girls, all in various states of undress. Boobs everywhere Jaime looked, and plenty of pussy and ass as well.

"What the ever loving fuck are you doing here!"

All eyes turned to Jaime as the naked girl finally reacted to his presence. He had no idea what to say. Many of the other girls approached him, which only made him even more nervous. Worse still, he had popped a fairly obvious boner. It wasn't like he could help it. There was only so much sweaty, athletic girl flesh he could withstand before his raging hormones took over.

"Aw, fuck," said one of the girls. "Another goddamn pervo."

"We really should start checking for them before we all strip down," said another.

"I'm not a pervo," Jaime protested.

"Oh whatever. You're standing there with a blatant hard on in the girls' locker room. You're trying to tell us you accidentally ended up in here just as all of us sexy, toned girls finished up volleyball practice and got naked?"

Jaime looked around. Every single one of the volleyball players was staring at him like they were about to kick his ass. Still, he had to try. "Um, yes?"

An angry chorus broke out among the girls as they tried to decide what to do with the peeping perv they'd caught. One of them had the foresight to drag Jaime further from the door before he made a run from it. He sat on a bench and waited for a verdict. He was both miserable and exceedingly turned on.

The only positive was that he'd have amazing fantasy material to jerk off to later. Not a single one of the girls had covered up since they'd caught him, and since he was already in deep shit he stared at them freely. So many bouncing boobies as the girls argued and pointed, so many toned legs and volleyball butts. If his cock got any harder, he could have cut an escape tunnel right through the wall.

The spirited argument was interrupted by a late arrival. A final volleyball player walked in and surveyed the scene with obvious annoyance. The rest of the mostly naked girls went silent. Jaime recognized the new girl as Katelyn, old classmate of his. She'd always been into sports, and now, by the look of thing, she was captain of the volleyball team.

"Well well," Katelyn said. "Little Jaime Nallister. Peeping on the girls, were we? I wouldn't have expected that from you."

"I wasn't--" Jaime started.

"We were just deciding what to do with him," one of the girls piped up. "But we weren't sure what to do."

"I still don't see why we can't use the traditional punishments anymore," another girl pouted. "They were so much fun."

Jaime couldn't help himself. "What punishments are those?"

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Oh, you know. When girls catch a guy peeping, tradition is to strip him and make him jerk off, or maybe have sex with him until he passes out, or sometimes just say mean things about his penis."

"Right. Fun," said the pouty girl.

"We've been over this," said Katelyn. "Those things don't work. There've been studies."

"But if they're tradition--" Jaime tried desperately. To him, those options all sounded anywhere from tolerable right up to fantastic.

"Let's just take him to the principal," one of the girls at the back suggested.

Jaime's heart threatened to stop beating. "Nonononono! Not that, please. She'll eat me. I only was hiding from those mean girls. I didn't mean to perv out on you, I swear!"

There was a sudden mood shift in the room.

"Which girls? The Endys?"

"What?"

"You know, Brendy, Kendy, Lendy, and Wendy. The ones with the purple hair."

"Yes! Them. The purple girls."

At once, Jaime was pressed in on all sides by scantily clad girls. They were all sympathy now, since every one of them knew what the Endys did to boys; especially new ones who didn't know any better. A lot of them felt the need to hug him, and since he was sitting and they were standing, he got a tremendous amount of boobage right in the face. After about the fifth pair of bare tits temporarily cut off his oxygen, Jaime got over his panic and decided life was indeed worth living.

The girls started to disperse at that point. Some headed straight for the showers, while some continued milling around their newly adopted boy. One of them stood behind him and ran her fingers through his hair, discovering that it was lovely and soft and fun to play with. A couple of the others made excuses to 'accidentally' touch the massive bulge in his pants, having figured that it would be a lovely toy.

Katelyn finally stepped in. "Alright, showers. Everyone. Now!"

The stragglers pouted, but didn't argue. They flounced off to join their wet, naked teammates. From where Jaime was sitting he could see some of the team's showering technique. It involved an awful lot of pairing up and washing one another's backs and hair. It took great force of will to tear his gaze away from it and onto their captain.

"Thanks for not turning me in," he said.

"No problem, dude," Katelyn said. "I wouldn't want to do that to you anyway, but especially when you didn't mean to perv on us."

She started casually pulling off her clothes as she talked. Jaime was riveted.

"So what happens now?" he asked.

"Well, once I'm through in the shower I can walk you out. Or you can just head out on your own, if you want. The Endys have probably moved on by now."

"I don't mind waiting," Jaime said quickly. "Er, I mean, they might still be lurking. Or something."

"No worries. We got your back."

Katelyn finished stripping. Jaime admired the entirety of her beautifully toned physique as she stood before him. If he'd thought the lithe, athletic bodies of the other girls had been amazing, they were nothing compared to the sports goddess now before him. Every single curve and muscle on her was shaped to perfection. Her dedication certainly had paid off for him in this moment.

"Thank you for doing so many sports," Jaime said.

Katelyn tilted her head curiously. "What?"

"I said... you must do a lot of sports."

She looked down at herself. "Oh, yeah. I do have a pretty sweet body, huh?" She peered at him suspiciously. "You're not perving on me, are you?"

"No?"

"Good."

Jaime waited with the patience of an Asian deity for Katelyn to shower and get dressed. He was very well behaved, and didn't seem at all upset as he was crowded and jostled by girls reclaiming clothes and getting ready to head home. He was even nice enough to help some of them towel off.

His poor cock was probably going to be bruised later from straining against his pants for so long.

Finally Katelyn was ready to walk him out. The halls were mostly clear now, and indeed there was no sign of any purple hair. Waiting very impatiently by the front of the school, however, was a sister.

"'Bout damn time," Emily said. "What'd you get lost or something?"

"I ran into a little trouble," Jaime said. "Sorry." He turned to Katelyn. "Thanks again."

"No worries. You come find us anytime you need to."

Katelyn hugged Jaime, and to his surprise actually gave his butt a quick squeeze before she disengaged.

"We missed our bus," Emily said once they were alone.

"Oh, right. Shit." Jaime looked around, as though the bus was actually just hiding off to the side. No such luck. "What do we do?"

"I texted Lil. She's gonna come pick us up before she goes to work. She's not happy about it though."

Lilith arrived a few minutes later. She was, indeed, not thrilled about having to rescue her stranded baby siblings.

"You're lucky it's your birthday," she told Jaime as he climbed into her car.

"Thanks, sis. I appreciate it," he said. "I'll count it as your present to me if you want."

"I dunno, you might be missing out. I was gonna get you a lap dance."

Jaime flushed and looked to Emily for help. She just shrugged. Neither had any idea if Lilith was joking or not.

"You never got me a lap dance for my birthday," Emily said.

"That's 'cause you wanted something else, remember? A certain toy that--"

"Right, right. I remember. Shut up, please."

Emily had forgotten all about her sister's present. Her first vibrator, given in secret the evening she turned eighteen. Sometimes Lilith was a pretty cool big sister.

Emily glanced at Jaime, who seemed oblivious to what they were talking about. If Lilith was willing to buy one of her siblings a sex toy, a lap dance wouldn't be out of the question either. Emily turned the idea over and over in her head. She found herself getting wet at the idea of her brother with his cock out and a faceless chick grinding all over it. And maybe that chick could even be her....

****

Lilith headed to work shortly after dropping her siblings off at home. Jaime spent his birthday evening with Emily and their mom. Christine, much to Jaime's relief, remained properly dressed this time around. She also made her son a cake, and got him a game he'd been wanting. Emily got him a book she thought he'd like.

The three of them sat together in the living room watching movies after supper. They were all sharing the couch, and somehow they kept getting closer together as the night wore on. Jaime was in the middle, and eventually he had his sister curled up against him on one side, and his mother on the other.

Despite being properly dressed, Christine had loosened some of the buttons on her blouse to get more comfortable. By cuddling with her son, she inadvertently gave him an excellent view of her cleavage. He tried very hard not to look, but it was right there. And she did have sweet tits.

In an effort not to leer at his mother's rack, Jaime turned to check on his sister. She still had her hair up in pigtails from the morning, and she'd gotten so cozy next to her brother that she was actually sucking her thumb. It made her appear younger and more innocent than she was, as though she were the baby of the family rather than he.

Xarth
Xarth
14,734 Followers