Saga of Littown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers

"Sooo, what does that mean, exactly? Like, what are we looking for?"

"I dunno. We'll know it when we see it, I think."

The siblings were partly hidden from the front of the store by some racks and displays, and there were no other customers immediately nearby. Emily decided that was good enough. She shed her pants and handed them to Jaime to hold. He watched bemusedly as she tried on one of the skirts right in the middle of the floor.

"How's this look?" she asked.

"Your dick kinda makes it stick out funny," Jaime answered.

"Ugh, fine." Emily unhooked her strapon and handed it to her brother as well. "Now how does it look?"

The skirt came down to about mid-thigh. It was a pretty good balance between respectable and slutty on her. It flared up quite high when she twirled, giving Jaime a few good flashes of what was underneath.

"Maybe something a teensy bit shorter," Jaime suggested.

Emily grinned. "I think you're right."

She swapped her skirt for a slightly smaller one. Again, she stripped and dressed without taking any real precautions against being seen while doing so.

"That's perfect," Jaime said.

"You think so?" Emily turned around to give him a view of the back. "It's not too slutty?"

"Not quite. Bend over a little."

"Liiike this?"

Emily bent over a bit and looked back at Jaime coquettishly. She was still covered.

"A little more."

Emily leaned farther forward, and just kept going. Her hemline crept ever higher toward her ass.

Suddenly, the back of her skirt was flipped up. Emily reached for it, but her hands never made it. Jaime's cock slammed into her tight little pussy without any warning at all. Emily clamped her hands over her mouth to stay silent. They were in the middle of a store, and she'd just gotten surprise sexed by her brother! She came almost instantly.

Jaime pulled out before things got too out of control. His cock and Emily's thighs were coated in her cream. He reluctantly tucked himself back away and flipped her skirt back down over her ass. She straightened up unsteadily.

"Guess you like this one," she said.

"It looks good on you."

Emily made sure there was still no one looking, the gave her brother a quick but heartfelt kiss.

"You do make a girl feel special."

They bought the skirt, and another that was nearly identical except with a different pattern and a slightly more respectable cut. Emily wore the skirt out of the store. Jaime couldn't resist running his fingers underneath it whenever he thought he could get away with it. Emily pretended not to notice his wandering hand, but the wetness all the way down her thighs gave her away.

****

Jaime and Emily were happy to get home that evening. Going on sexy adventures was fun and all, but it did cut into their fucking time.

There were still sex noises coming from their mother's room. Jaime was impressed with Mom and Aunt Krissy's stamina. He and Emily were good children this time and didn't wait outside the door listening to them go at it. Instead, Emily took her purchases straight to her room, and Jaime followed her.

"Today was pretty good, wasn't it?" Emily said.

She examined herself in her mirror. She liked the way the classic school girl skirt looked on her. It would probably look even better with her hair up in pigtails. She decided to try it out and see.

"It was," Jaime agreed. "I liked the parts where I was fucking you."

"Mmm, me too."

Emily finished setting her hair in pigtails. She turned to see herself at various angles, and sometimes flipped her skirt up to catch flashes of her pussy and butt. Jaime wanted so badly to bend her over her bed and destroy her wet sister-pussy. He had something else he needed to do first.

"Hey, Em? You know how you say I'm your butt slut sometimes?"

"Well you are."

"I know. And I know it makes you happy."

"It really does."

"I love you so much, Em. So I need to ask you something."

Emily saw Jaime go down on one knee in the mirror. She turned, confused as to what he could possibly be up to. She squealed and clasped her hands to her mouth when she saw what he was holding. His secret from the sex toy shoppe; a butt plug with a heart-shaped, jeweled base.

"Em, will you be my butt slut?"

"Yesyesyesyesyesyes!"

Emily threw herself at her brother, knocking him over. She showered him with kisses even as she felt tears of joy trail down her cheeks onto his face. It was several minutes before she could rein in her emotions and sit up.

"So that's a yes then?" Jaime asked.

"Yes, dummy." Emily punched her brother lightly on the shoulder. "Of course it's a yes. I've been waiting for this moment ever since about three days ago."

She stood up, then helped Jaime up as well. She looked at him with pure adoration in her eyes. Her brother's butt slut. It was finally happening.

"So, should we put it in?" Jaime asked, holding up the jewel plug. "Make it official?"

"Not yet. There's something that has to come first."

"What's that?"

Emily looked into Jaime's eyes. She grabbed his pants and tore them off. She needed his cock worse than she'd ever needed it before.

"You have to fuck my ass," Emily said. "You have to take my anal virginity with your cock before we put the plug in."

Jaime's eyes widened. "I'm going to be your first?"

"Yes. It never felt right before, not with anyone else, and not even by myself. I'm not sure why, but somehow I always knew it would be you." Emily bit her lip for a second. "I'm glad it's going to be my brother pounding my ass for the first time. You don't know how much it means to me."

Emily flipped her skirt up over her ass and crawled onto her bed. She looked over her shoulder with her sultriest eyes and wiggled her bottom.

Jaime knelt behind his sister. He just stared at her perfect round ass, and the enticing crinkled entrance right in the middle. He saw that a steady trickle was leaking from her pussy down to her bed as she anticipated what was to come.

"Hurry uuuppp," Emily whined.

Jaime dove in and licked all the way up his sister's ass crack. He licked again and again, coating her butthole in saliva. She tasted of pure sex and wantonness. He ate her butthole hungrily until she was wimpering and shaking under his assault.

Emily was hornier than was physically possible. She had so much anticipation building up inside her for her first anal fuck. Her brother's skillful rimming was only making it worse. His tongue was everywhere, and felt like it was three feet long when he stuck it up her butthole. She needed his cock inside her.

"Please, Jai. Fuck my virgin ass already," Emily pleaded. "I need my brother's cock in me so bad."

"Ok, Em," Jaime said. He grabbed her hips and lined up his cock. "Just remind me, who are you?"

Emily smiled. "I'm my brother's butt slut!" she declared happily. "My ass is his any time he wants it."

Jaime slammed his cock into Emily's tight, virgin asshole. She came instantly. Her trickle of pussy juice became a flood. Jaime rammed her ass hard and deep, making her scream in pleasure.

It was more intense that Emily could have ever dreamed. Her ass felt like it was being split open. She couldn't even comprehend the pain of her brother's anal attack. She was getting hammered in a hole that hadn't taken so much as a finger in it before, and she loved every second of it.

Emily was in the throes of multiple orgasms, each building from the last. The delicious agony of her first anal fuck gave her a pleasure she'd never before glimpsed. She knew it was because she'd waited for her brother to be the one to do it. No other cock in the world could have made her feel such pure butthole bliss.

Jaime rode his sister for hours. Her ass tightened around his cock like a vise with every new orgasm he gave her. She took the pounding and begged for more. It was as though her butt was specifically designed to be fucked by her brother.

Finally Emily could take no more. She was a little disappointed to only be able to handle a two hour anal pounding for her first time, but if they didn't stop soon her ass was just going to fall off. The bright side was she was about to get a huge load of cum from her brother.

"Cum in my ass, Jai," Emily moaned. "Your sister needs a big load of brother-cum right in her slutty butthole. I want you to fill me up with so much that it comes out my nose."

Jaime gave a last few thrusts that were hard enough to collapse the bed frame. He shuddered, then came so hard it disrupted the moon's rotation around the Earth. Cum swept through his sister's bowels, filling every cranny of her interior with sweet brotherly love. He pumped her full until she finally made a weird noise and swiped at her face with her hand.

"Ow," Emily said. "It came out my nose. That shit really stings."

Jaime chuckled. He carefully pulled his cock out of his sister's ass, and as soon as it was free he slammed her new plug into place. His cum was securely trapped inside her.

Emily rolled over onto her back. Her tummy showed signs of cum-inflation once again. She had a smile of absolute contentment and satisfaction. She loved her brother, and he loved her. She was filled right to the brim with his cum. And now, after so many days you almost needed a second hand to count them all, she was his butt slut too. Her life was perfect.

Jaime stripped the clothes off of an unresisting Emily. He admired her perfect nude body for a moment, then crawled in beside her for some naked sibling cuddles.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I know, Em. I love you too."

Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers