Saga of Littown Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,657 Followers

Her opinion given, Lindsay immediately latched her mouth back onto Jaime's cock and resumed funnelling semen into her still-expanding tummy.

Emily caught Jaime's eye and mouthed a heart-felt thank you to him. Seconds later, her eyes rolled back as she brought herself to orgasm, thanks in large part to the brother-cum all over her chest.

Neither Michelle or Nicky were quite sure what to think about the 'accident', but they both thought it was super-crazy-hot. A brother cumming on his sister was sexy as fuck, although also bad and immoral so they definitely couldn't voice those feelings out loud.

Possible incest aside, Nicky was increasingly interested in the never-ending cum-fountain in front of her. She'd never had a chance to swallow any before, let alone enough to drown an elephant. She decided she had to take the chance now or risk losing it forever.

"Hey, do you guys think I could try some of that?" she asked.

Lindsay was stuffed with about as much semen as she could hold, and still there was more coming. She was happy to let someone else take over before she burst. With careful timing, she pulled Jaime's cock out of her throat and pushed it over to Nicky in between bursts.

The less experienced girl eagerly closed her lips around the spasming head of Jaime's shaft just in time to get a mouthful of delicious cum. She swallowed quickly, but almost immediately found that she just couldn't swallow fast enough to deal with the sheer volume.

Fortunately, Lindsay was on top of things. She knew Nicky would have trouble keeping up with the cum overload. She helpfully grabbed the back of Nicky's head and shoved it forward until the cum-drowning girl's forehead was pressed against Jaime's stomach. With his cock buried in Nicky's throat, the cum could force its way down to her tummy without any swallowing required.

Michelle was somewhat worried when she saw her baby sister's tummy start to expand, not to mention the way she was being held with her throat filled up with dick. Both of those things seemed fairly dangerous. On the other hand, it was super fucking hot, and Michelle couldn't help shoving a hand down her pants and playing with herself.

Finally, figurative hours later, Jaime's orgasm dwindled to a trickle, then stopped. He stumbled and fell back against the wall, his strength drained from over-exertion. Emily quickly ran to him and helped keep him upright. She ruffled his hair affectionately.

"That was a good one, Jai," Emily said. "We better get some food in you, I think. You're gonna waste away to nothing otherwise."

"That sounds good," Jaime mumbled. "M'kinda hungry. And dizzy."

"Mmk. Let's go."

Emily stopped long enough to put her clothes back on and tuck Jaime's cock back in his pants. Then she and Lindsay each draped one of his arms over their shoulders and carried him to the cafeteria.

Michelle and Nicky were left by themselves in the bathroom. Nicky was still kneeling right where she was, too cum-dazed to stand herself up. Michelle had to pick her up to get her on her feet.

"Boy, they really turned you into a cum-slut quick, huh?" Michelle said. She examined her little sister with her bulging tummy and gooey shirt. "It's a pretty sexy look on you at least."

Nicky leaned in and kissed her sister. Michelle's eyebrows shot up as she felt a large quantity of cum enter her mouth. Nicky had saved the last mouthful for her, and was doing her best to transfer every drop of it that could. Michelle had to admit that it was very tasty, and made her feel even hornier than she already was.

"Alright," Michelle said, "pants off. I don't care if we miss first period, I physically need to get some of that pussy right fucking now."

Nicky squealed and clapped her hands. "Yay!"

****

Jaime and Emily didn't make their first class either. They each got a school breakfast from the cafeteria and Emily sat with her brother while he ate both of them. She was worried about the toll his most recent orgasm had taken on him. She was going to have to start making sure he ate enough, even when it wasn't plot-convenient. He needed to keep his strength up if he was going to be pounding her holes and filling girls up with cum all the time.

"So..." Jaime said as he ate, "about those gangs you were telling me about earlier..."

"Yeah? What about them?" Emily asked.

"Like, are Brendy, Kendy, Lendy, and Wendy part of a gang? Is that why they all have the same kind of name, and they all have purple hair?"

"Well... they are officially registered with the school Department of Gangs Activities. So yeah. But they aren't so much a part of a gang as they are the whole thing. Just the four of them."

"Really? Huh."

"Yeah, well, when you have to have the same sounding name to get it, it really limits membership." Emily frowned in thought for a moment. "As far as I remember, the hair is just coincidence."

"I guess that explains Cindy, Mindy, Windy, and Zindy too."

"Sure does. They're cool though. They hang out with me and Lin, and now you too, without us having to change our names or anything."

Emily rubbed Jaime's cock a little as they talked. The cafeteria was mostly empty, but there were enough people around that she couldn't do anything too overt. She longed to crawl under the table and get her mouth filled up with brother-cock, but it just wasn't feasible.

"So the Endys are all about fucking virgin boys, right?" Jaime asked. "At least, that's the impression I got."

"Basically. I don't know that it's a requirement for them to be totally inexperienced though."

"Sure. But, like, what do the Indys do then?"

"Oh, right. Human sacrifice, mostly."

Jaime stared at his sister. "You're joking, right?"

"Nope. But don't worry, it's only for important demonic favours. Like, if one of them wants a different eye colour, or slightly larger tits, or something like that. They don't just do it willy-nilly."

Jaime shook his head. "And here I thought they were the safer ones to hang out with. Can't trust anything in this school."

"Don't worry. They wouldn't sacrifice you. There's plenty of boys who don't have such delicious cum meals to distribute that they'd go after first."

"That's not as reassuring as you seem to think it is."

****

Jaime and Emily met up with Lindsay again at English class. The girls were attracting quite a lot of attention with their heavily cum-stained shirts. Some of it was negative, but mostly they inspired curiosity, jealousy, and arousal.

Emily, naturally, basked in the stares she got. She wore Jaime's cum proudly, displaying for all to see. It was the closest she could get to announcing how much of a slut she was for her brother. It turned her on immensely that everyone could see it, even though they didn't understand what it meant.

It didn't surprise Jaime in the slightest when Ms. Penny asked him to see her after class. His teacher's obsession with him and his cock was getting a tad silly. Nevertheless, he hung back while everyone else left. What else could he do?

"Well, Mister Nallister," Ms. Penny said once they were alone. Her gaze was fixed on the tent in Jaime's pants. "It seems you still have your... problem."

Jaime didn't even bother looking down at himself. He was so used to his erection at this point that it would have felt weirder to be soft. It was just part of who he was, largely thanks to his smokin' hot sister.

"Seems that way," Jaime agreed.

"You know I'm only interested in your well-being, right? As one of my students, I can't in good conscience let you go untreated."

"I think you have a fetish for getting your giant tits covered in cum," Jaime said.

"What?"

"I mean... yeah, what you said."

"Good." Ms. Penny started unbuttoning her blouse. "Then let's get started."

Jaime coughed meaningfully. "Last time I asked about some... extra credit. Have you changed your mind about it?"

Ms. Penny rolled her eyes as she opened her blouse up and exposed her gargantuan tits, covered only by the heroic efforts of her bra. "Yes, fine. Extra credit. Cock out now, please. Er... for your health, of course."

"Yeah, sure. Right. Health."

Jaime whipped his cock out. Ms. Penny's eyes glowed hungrily at the sight of it. She unslung her weapons-grade breasts, and the classroom shook as they bounced free of her bra. They were nearly ready for some very inappropriate student-teacher relations when Emily walked back into the room.

"You gonna be long, Jai?" Emily asked. "I wanna make sure you get some lunch."

"Just gotta blow a load here, Em. Be right with you."

Ms. Penny was mildly horrified by the exchange. It was bad enough that Emily had walked in on her and Jaime while they were half-undressed, but it was disconcerting how little the girl seemed to care. If the very idea wasn't patently absurd, it would have seemed like Emily had seen her brother's cock before.

"Perhaps you'd better leave, Emily," Ms. Penny said. "We're in the middle of... an important... health... thing."

"Nah, it's ok," Jaime said. "We'll be quick."

"But-"

Jaime bent his teacher over and shoved his cock into her mouth, interrupting her quite effectively. He face-fucked her vigorously in order to get the process over with faster. If Emily was concerned about finishing up, then he should do his best to accommodate her.

Ms. Penny was completely unable to voice her protests while her throat was getting expertly pounded. All she could do was choke and gag, and drool a fair amount down her chin. It was unfortunate, in her mind, that what should have been a wholesome and educational moment was spoiled by the vaguely incestuous presence of Jaime's sister. What was the world coming to when a teacher couldn't get facially violated by her student in peace?

"Damn," Emily said. "I never noticed before 'cause of your tits, but you've got a nice ass, Miss."

Emily flipped Ms. Penny's skirt up and out of the way, the pulled her panties down as well. She ran her hands all over her teacher's butt, and even down to her pussy.

"That's a pretty sweet ass," Jaime concurred. "It's too bad you didn't bring your strapon, Em. You coulda got in on this."

Emily smiled wickedly. "Who says I didn't?"

While Jaime watched curiously, Emily stripped out of her bottoms. She pulled out her butt plug and set it aside carefully. She then reached into her butt and rummaged around, finally pulling out her strapon from where she'd stored it earlier.

"You were keeping it in your butt?" Jaime asked incredulously.

Emily shrugged. "What do you want me to do? Girls' pants have shitty pockets."

"Perhaps a bag of some kind."

"Oh yeah. That might work."

Emily strapped herself in, then stepped up behind Ms. Penny. Her teacher seemed somewhat panicked by the idea of being fucked by two siblings at the same time, but it was a mystery why that would be. It wasn't incest as long as their balls didn't touch.

With a mighty thrust, Emily buried her dildo-cock inside her teacher's tight pussy. She slammed her hips against Ms. Penny's jiggling ass over and over. The slapping and squelching sounds of her fucking added to the sloppy gagging her brother's cock was already producing at the other end of their teacher.

Ms. Penny was trapped and spit-roasted between a brother and sister. She was mortified by the incesty connotations, as any good, upstanding citizen would be, but was also secretly super turned on by it. A brother and sister doing sexy things together was so very wrong. The naughtiness of it made her pussy flow like a river, and her moon-sized breasts quiver with excitement.

The siblings lost track of time as they viciously pounded their busty teacher into a sex-coma. Before they knew it, lunch period was over and students were filing in for their next class. Jaime and Emily exchanged a secret, silent question with each other, then decided just to keep fucking. Too many people had seen them already for them to sneak away. They would just have to hope no one saw what they were doing as actual, illegal incest, which it technically wasn't.

Every single student who entered the room was amazed and aroused by the sexual threeway on open display before them. They took their seats in a state of wide-eyed fascination. Most of the boys immediately got their dicks out and started rubbing. The girls were more hesitant, but soon had hands down their pants or up their skirts.

Soon the entire class had filled up, and every seat held a masturbating, teenage student. Their massive-titted teacher was mostly naked and getting facially and vaginally violated by the hottest pair of siblings in the school. No one in the room had the willpower to resist such a tasteful and erotic scene.

"Damn, look at all those cocks," Emily said.

"Yeah, I guess," said Jaime. "You interested?"

"What, you think I'd consider having all those penises stuffing my various holes until they all shot a load inside me?"

"Kinda."

"Fair enough. But I was actually just hoping to see them cum, is all. Those cute little eighteen year old boys all making messes of themselves..." Emily bit her lip as her eyes bounced from one cock to the next.

As it turned out, the first boy to cum was bolder than the siblings anticipated. He walked right up to them, fist pumping away furiously, and unleashed his semen all over Ms. Penny's ass. It was nowhere near the same magnitude of one of Jaime's orgasms, but symbolically it was still pretty hot.

More boys followed the first in a slow, sporadic procession. They'd blow their load on their hot teacher, then retake their seat. After they'd recovered, they'd start masturbating again.

Getting fucked and bukkaked in front of an entire class of her students was a bit of a new experience for Ms. Penny. The charged sexuality and utter humiliation were a powerful combination, and she soon erupted in a continuous, full-body orgasm.

"Oh man, she started squeezing my cock so hard," Jaime moaned. "I didn't know a throat could do the things she's doing."

"I don't think it's on purpose," Emily said. "It looks like she's in a rare state of super-orgasm. That's even more orgasm than a regular one."

"Well it's going to make me cum. That's all I know."

"Go for it, bro. Fill our teacher up with some yummy cummy."

Jaime unleashed his torrent of semen into Ms. Penny's spasming throat. At first he was awash with the pleasure of expelling an ocean's worth of cum, but after a while he noticed something peculiar.

"Hey, Em? I think her tits are getting bigger."

Emily looked at Ms. Penny's breasts. "Oh shit, you're right. They are." Her face lit up with sudden understanding. "That's why they're so big! She's been storing cum in them all this time."

Jaime thought about that. "Huh. I didn't know girls could do that. She must have sucked a lot of guys for her boobs to have grown that much."

"Probably students," Emily added. "Guess you're not the first one she's seduced."

"No, probably not."

The rest of the boys in the class jerked off even more frantically as they watched their teacher's tits expand. A lot of the girls were also getting hornier than they could handle. Some of the bolder ones grabbed a nearby dick, or even sat down on a boy's lap. The sexual tension had reached a critical level, and all hell was breaking loose.

Jaime finally drained his balls and was able to pull out of Ms. Penny's mouth. He wiped off his cock on her hair, then stepped away to examine the effect on her body from a slight distance. Emily joined him, and together they admired the cum drizzle over their teacher's back and ass, and the even more ridiculous state of her chest. Her breasts were now large enough to keep her propped up in her bent over position.

Somewhat unexpectedly, when the next boy walked up to cum on Ms. Penny, she opened her mouth up wide. The boy hesitated, then shoved his cock in and picked up face-fucking her where Jaime had left off. Soon enough, another boy started fucking Ms. Penny's pussy.

"Wow," said Emily. "This kinda got a little out of control."

"What, just because the whole class is pleasuring themselves or each other?" Jaime asked. "And the boys are lining up to gang-bang their teacher?"

"Yeah. That. I can't help feeling like this is partly our fault."

"Well... maybe a little."

A bottomless girl stood next to Ms. Penny, watching with wide eyes as her teacher got pounded from both ends simultaneously. The girl sucked on two of her fingers and got them nice and coated in saliva, then shoved them into Ms. Penny's butthole. She proceeded to finger-fuck both herself and her teacher at the same time.

The entire room was in a state of uncontrollable sexual frenzy. Attractive, eighteen year old students were sucking, fucking, fingering, rubbing, and licking each other all over the place. Their teacher was in no position to rein them in any time soon.

"Maybe we should get out of here," Jaime said.

"Why? You don't want to stay and watch? This is pornographic gold, Jai."

"I mean, yeah, it is. But we're going to get in such crazy amounts of trouble if we're found here by one of the teachers who isn't currently getting their holes pummelled with teenage dick."

"Or the principal," said a voice from just behind Jaime.

"Right," said Jaime. "I can't even imagine what would happen if Ms. January sees this."

Emily was silent. She was staring with a wide, panicked expression at something behind her brother. It occurred belatedly to Jaime that no one had been there a moment ago, yet someone had distinctly spoken. With a sudden, fatalistic sense of dread, he turned around.

Principal January stood watching Jaime with the sharpest, most terrifying grin he'd ever seen on anything; sharks included. Her eyes glowed with an unnatural brilliance, and her stance was that of a wildcat waiting for just the right moment to pounce.

"I seem to recall warning you about sexy shenanigans, Mister Nallister," said Ms. January. "Do you remember what I said?"

Jaime swallowed hard. "Um... don't do any?"

"Yes, that's about right." She waved her hand at the mass of fuckulating bodies. "And what, pray tell, would you call this?"

"Well... one might call it an orgy, of sorts..."

"Ooorrr?"

"Or... a sexy shenanigan?"

Jaime cringed, and rightfully so. His principal's eyes flamed for a second, and her grin morphed into something even more impossibly self-satisfied.

"That's right," said Ms. January in a voice that wasn't entirely human. "And now we must deal with the consequences of what you've done here."

"But it wasn't-"

Jaime was cut off by the sudden surprise appearance of a collar around his neck. His clothes vanished in an instant, and a leash materialized connecting his neck to his principal's hand.

Emily got over her shock quickly once her brother was magically declothed and becollared. "Ooh, are we doing leashes now?" She clapped her hands excitedly. "Me next, please!"

Ms. January turned and glided away on feet that didn't quite hit the floor. Jaime was forced to follow, or risk being dragged naked along behind her. The hallways were mostly empty since it was the middle of a class period. They did pass one girl who'd gone to the bathroom, and she stuck her hand down her panties at the sight of Jaime's hard cock bouncing along.

"Hey! Hello?" Emily called as she jogged to catch up. "You forgot me. You haven't stripped me or punished me or anything. Helllooo."

"This does not concern you, Miss Nallister," said Ms. January. "Run along now."

"Does too. If Jai gets to be punished for being bad or whatever, how come I don't?"

Ms. January stopped short. Jaime wasn't ready for that and ran square into her. His cock pressed against her tight ass for a second before he backed off again. She turned and looked at Emily with actual, literal fire in her eyes.

Xarth
Xarth
14,657 Followers