Saga of Littown Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime had some trouble since his hard cock kept getting caught on the ladder rungs, but he struggled along anyway.

"Well, it looks like we missed school today," Alyssa said.

"That's too bad," Emily said. "Today might have been the day one of us learned something."

"Yeah, but probably not," Jaime said. "So I wouldn't worry about it."

"So what should we do now?" Alyssa asked.

"Hm," Emily said thoughtfully. "Good question. Maybe let's hang out at your house. You know, because our mom is a prude right now while yours is more of a slut."

"That seems reasonable," Alyssa agreed. "Slutty moms are way more fun to be around than prudish moms."

They traipsed over to Alyssa's yard. Alyssa was in the lead, and she stopped short while going by the kitchen window. This resulted in Jaime running into her and his cock nearly going straight up her butthole, though it just barely missed.

"Oh damn," Alyssa said reverently.

Through the window, her mom could be seen doing some baking. That wouldn't have been all that interesting, except that Karen was naked except for an apron, and had bent over to check something in the oven. Her apron did nothing at all to cover her from that angle, and her pussy and ass were displayed beautifully for the three peeping pervs.

Alyssa, Jaime, and Emily all stared unabashedly at the erotic baking show they'd discovered. Karen didn't seem at all concerned with the possibility that someone might see her in her state of undress, and made no move to put on some clothes or cover up. She just kept right on going with her barely covered boobies and totally uncovered ass, occasionally wiping her hands on her apron and accidentally revealing her pussy too.

The girls started fingering themselves while watching, and Jaime stroked his dick. It was quite fun masturbating while spying on one of their own mothers while she was unaware. However, they had second thoughts about what they were doing and were terribly ashamed at doing something so morally wrong and incorrect.

"What are we doing?" Emily said in sudden frustration. "This isn't right."

"No," said Jaime, "it certainly isn't."

Jaime took his hands off his cock and put one on each of the girls' wet little slits instead. He fingered them while they each grabbed his cock and stroked it for him.

"There," said Emily. "That's better. I don't know what we were thinking."

They all felt more comfortable now that they were masturbating each other instead of themselves. They kept right on watching until Karen finally happened to notice them.

"Alyssa?" Karen said. "What are you and your friends doing out there?"

"Just spying on you and playing with ourselves, Mom," Alyssa called back. "You look so sexy we couldn't help it."

"Well thank you, sweetie. But I really didn't dress up at all."

"We know, Mom. That's what's so hot."

Karen blushed, but also looked terribly pleased with herself. "Why don't you all come in. I should have some after-school snacks ready soon."

Alyssa padded naked into the kitchen, followed closely by Jaime and Emily, also naked. Karen's eyes locked hungrily on Jaime's stiff cock as he sat down, then she tried to pretend like she hadn't been checking out her daughter's barely legal friend.

"So I got a bit carried away," Karen said. "And I probably baked way too much. Help yourself to anything you want. I was just about to frost the brownies since they're cool enough now."

Emily grinned wickedly. "I have a better idea. How about you and Allie go play. You know. Incestuously." Emily winked like she was being sly rather than as obvious as a rampaging hippopotamus. "And me and Jai can whip up some 'frosting'."

As though her level of subtlety weren't low enough, Emily air-quoted the word 'frosting' several times, and also nudged Jaime conspiratorially. He had a sneaking suspicion that his cum was going to be involved. It usually was.

"That's very nice of you," Karen said. "It would be nice to have some lovely, innocent, mother daughter bonding time."

"More like bondage time, am I right?" Emily held her hand up for a high-five, but was promptly ignored.

Alyssa rather liked the idea, despite Emily's efforts to overly sexualize it. She took her mother's hand and led her back outside. "Come on, Mommy. Let's go 'play.'"

"Sure, baby," Karen said. "Anything you want."

"Excellent," Emily said once she and Jaime were alone. "Now for my super secret sexy plan."

"Is you super duper secret sexy plan just to coat various baked goods in my cum?" Jaime asked.

Emily squealed. "You read my mind! Truly we are the greatest, most lovingest couple of all time ever!"

Jaime thought about pointing out that anything food related around her tended to involve his cum, but decided against it. She was having a good time. That was the important thing.

Emily scrounged up the largest mixing bowl she could find. It wasn't nearly big enough to hold a full load from Jaime, but it would have to do.

They then proceeded to have a lovely sibling fuck fest in their neighbours' kitchen. It wasn't really good manners to pound each other and spray sexual juices all over the floor and counters without so much as asking whether Karen or Alyssa would like to join them, but hopefully their culinary efforts would make up for the breach in etiquette.

Jaime destroyed Emily's pussy, then her ass, then her pussy again. He finished off with a nice, firm throat-fucking, then pulled out just in time to erupt like a volcano, spewing cum all over the ceiling.

Emily did her best to catch the falling sperms in the mixing bowl. She didn't have a great success rate, but luckily there was so much tasty goo going everywhere that she got her bowl filled right to the brim anyway.

"You don't think they'll mind having cum splattered over literally everything in their kitchen, do you?" Jaime asked.

Emily looked around the room. "I can't imagine why. Looks good to me."

"Pretend you're not a total cum slut for a second."

"I don't follow."

"Like, pretend you're someone else. Someone who doesn't want to be surrounded by and covered in your brother's cum all day every day."

Emily stared blankly. "I still don't understand what you mean."

"Nevermind. Silly idea anyway. I'll just try and clean up a bit while you're working."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself. I got what I need."

Emily ignored Jaime as he tried to mop up the ceiling. He was so silly sometimes.

She put on an apron for the passive bonus to cookery it provided, and also because it looked sexy when she was naked underneath it. Then she got out some recipe books and studied them intently.

"What the hell are doing?" Jaime asked. "We both know you're just going to spread pure cum all over Alyssa's Mom's baked goods."

"Shush," Emily said. "I'm doing important baking things."

"Sure you are, babe."

After skimming through some very helpful recipes, Emily carefully scooped cum from the collection bowl and spread it over the pan of brownies. She made a nice, thick, smooth layer worthy of a professional cake decorator, except with her brother's spunk instead of icing.

She did the same to a cake that had cooled in the interim, and again had fantastic results. She ended up covering basically all the baked goods in cum, then cut them up and made a nice presentation on a large serving plate. The only exception were the cookies, which she brought large dish of cum with for dipping instead of trying to coat them.

"Alright, all done," Emily said. "And I'm hungry, so let's go snack."

She took off her apron and picked up her laden tray of baked goods.

"You got a bunch of cum left over though," Jaime pointed out. "Are you really just gonna leave it here?"

"Oh shit, no, of course not. What a dreadful waste that would be. Thank goodness I brought you with me, Jai. I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes."

"Well," said Jaime. "You'd probably-"

But it was too late. Emily didn't really want an answer. She was already propping herself upside-down against the counter, with her shoulders on the floor and butt sticking up as close to vertical she could manage.

"Grab a couple funnels," Emily instructed.

"Sure," Jaime said. "I can't imagine anyone would complain about their cooking equipment being used for sexual purposes."

"Exactly. I didn't think so either."

Jaime stuck a funnel in Emily's ass, and another in her cunt. He slowly poured cum into each funnel and waited for it to drain away inside his sister, then poured more. Before long, the last of it was gone.

"There, that's better," Emily said. As per usual, she felt much better when she had some brother-cum stored up safely inside her, as well as making sure none of it was going to waste. Except for all the mess they'd made around the kitchen. But that had been an unavoidable risk.

The siblings went outside while carrying far, far too many snacks for four people. Karen was lying on her tummy in her lounger, sunbathing nude as she'd always enjoyed. Alyssa was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, where'd Allie go?" Emily asked. "She needs to try some of this. We worked hard on making delicious and healthy snacks."

Jaime nudged Emily, then nodded to Karen's big, milfy ass. "I think she's probably curled up in her favourite place."

Emily frowned. "What, on her mom's butt?"

"Close. Wrong preposition though."

Jaime walked over and delicately pulled Karen's butthole open with his fingers. "Hey, Allie," he called. "You in there?"

A moment later, Alyssa's head popped out. She blinked in the bright sunlight after having adjusted to a much darker area. "What?"

"There you are," Jaime said. "I told Em you probably would be."

Emily had her hands over her mouth and her eyes widened in pure delight. Alyssa snuggling inside her mom's large, cuddly bottom was so sexy and beautiful, and it kind of made her envious since Christine wasn't the sort of mother who would allow that kind of behaviour these days.

"Ooh, snacks," Alyssa said. "I don't suppose one you would mind feeding me? I'm not sure I can get my arms out."

Jaime was perfectly happy to help her out. He didn't want to eat most of the things anyway, since they were covered in his jizz. He did nibble at some relatively un-messed cookies, but mostly left the cum-sluttery to Emily and Alyssa, and even Karen seemed to quite enjoy the sexy treats.

It didn't take Emily long before she was only licking the cummy frosting off the brownies and pieces of cake, then trying to pass the denuded snacks off to her brother. Jaime didn't like to encourage that sort of behaviour, but he was also fairly hungry since he rarely got a chance to eat anything, so the system kind of worked itself out.

Once Emily's desire for cum was sated, which in her case never really receded beyond a dull ache for more, she began eyeing Karen's butt with increasing envy. She didn't have much restraint at the best of times, and she soon enough pushed Jaime out of the way and positioned herself to dive in.

"Out of the way, Allie," Emily said.

"Um, ok, but-" Alyssa said. She interrupted herself with a loud squeal of indignation as Emily shoved her all the back inside her mommy.

Emily shoved her head in after her friend with typical lack of forethought or planning. She managed to get about halfway up Karen's ass before she got stuck. She kicked and pushed, but couldn't get enough leverage to squeeze any further up the tight, overladen hole.

"You girls play nice back there," Karen admonished.

A muffled reply came back from deep inside her. It might have been a contrite apology for all she could tell.

Jaime stared at his sister's tight little ass wiggling in frustration. He'd been trained to recognize it as a signal that she wasn't currently being sufficiently fucked. In this case, it was for reasons of being trapped, but that didn't stop his instinctive reaction.

He pulled Emily's butt plug out halfway, then played with it a bit, letting it stretch out her hole as it came out, then popping it back in. She calmed down as her ass was toyed with. Any kind of incestuous, sexy fun always helped her relax, no matter the circumstances.

Jaime eventually set Emily's plug aside and instead licked and fingered her sweet butthole. Even though they'd literally just finished fucking like ten minutes ago, he had an overwhelming need to stuff her bum full of brother-cock.

So he did.

Emily's ass opened up eagerly as his mighty, thrusting cock speared her from behind. Her loud moan of sheer ecstasy was clearly audible even from outside the mommy-bum she was trapped in.

The frantic ass-fucking, while amazingly sensual on its own merits, also had the benefit of helping to push Emily deeper inside Karen. She slipped further in until her butt had passed Karen's anal ring, and Jaime was effectively pounding two beautiful asses at the same time.

Emily legs entered more easily, and she had soon gone too far for Jaime to fuck her any longer. He consoled himself by continuing to anally violate Karen, whose butthole had tightened back up nicely after Emily was through.

Some movement and rearranging went on inside Karen's bottom. She chastised the girls again, since they really weren't being very respectful. It was quite rude to get rowdy while occupying someone else's ass.

"Settle down, you two," Karen said, prodding at her tummy in an attempt to locate one of the girls. "And you better not be making a mess in there, or you'll be cleaning it up."

Only some very quiet and muffled giggling escaped from within as a response.

Once the girls had adjusted their positions, Jaime felt a pair of wet little tongues sneaking licks of his cock. He slowed his pace to give Emily and Alyssa more of a chance to lick and suck him, while not entirely giving up on fucking Alyssa's mom's butt.

Jaime savoured his unique opportunity to enjoy single-anal, double-oral action. It wasn't something he got a chance to do very often, partly because even one sexy girl climbing up inside a motherly butthole was physically impossible enough, let alone two of them simultaneously.

It was a nice, gentle, fourway fuckathon. Karen remained relaxed and compliant for her anal massage, and may have been lulled to sleep due to how cozy and comforting the slower pace was, if not for the unruly girls in her butt.

Emily and Alyssa kept squirming around as they playfully argued over whose turn it was to suck Jaime off, or sometimes flipped themselves over to get their pussies and asses in on the action.

Messing around with three sexy girls at the same time made Jaime's eventual orgasm bigger and more powerful than usual. Emily had tried to sneakily take the first of his load up her cunt, and indeed she did get a lovely ovary-basting, but the flow was so strong she squirted off her brother's dick and nearly got lost down Karen's intestines. Alyssa managed to grab on to her, and they clung together against the raging, battering flood of cum.

Karen groaned as she was filled beyond capacity, whilst having already been filled beyond capacity. Cum flooded everywhere inside her, suffocating the girls and stretching out her tummy, boobies, and butt cheeks, and even some of her less sexy bits. She had to clap a hand over her mouth and nose as cum threatened to spray out of them.

When Jaime was finished, Karen appeared an inflated, over-sexualized parody of herself. A small river of semen spewed out of her ass as he pulled out, but her butthole closed up quickly enough that very little was wasted.

A moment later, Alyssa's head burst out of her mother's asshole. She gasped for breath, and a copious layer of cum covered every single bit of her face and hair.

"Well, aren't you a mess," Jaime said.

Alyssa stuck her tongue out at him, and it was just as cum-sodden as the rest of her. "Someone tried to drown us in cum."

"And was it fun?"

"Very nice, thank you. It's actually very warm and cozy in here. There's all this surrounding pressure, plus I'm inside Mommy. It's like being a fetus again. A sexy, eighteen year old and totally legal fetus."

Jaime considered. "And that's a good thing, is it?"

"Well... no. That thought's kinda gross in hindsight. But being nestled in a cummy pressure cooker in Mommy's bum is definitely an amazing experience. I highly recommend it."

"I'll pass, thanks."

"Suit yourself." Alyssa tried moving her head to look around, but had a very limited ranged of motion. "You think Em's alright in there?"

"Literally drowning in cum? I can't imagine anywhere she'd be more in her element."

Emily popped her head out a few moments later, even more cum-soaked and bedraggled than Alyssa. She sucked air in greedily after having been denied it for so long.

"This is the best!" Emily said between gasps.

"Isn't it?" Alyssa said. "Who knew mommy butts could be so versatile and cozy?"

"I had my suspicions," Emily said seriously.

The girls, with their heads squished together from both sticking out of a butthole at the same time, helpfully licked each other's face clean. When they were done, they almost looked like girls again, rather than bizarre, ass-invading cum monsters.

"You two gonna stay in there a while?" Jaime asked.

"Of course I am!" Emily said, as though the question were absurd. "You don't think I'd really abandon my chance to cuddle with Allie, her sexy mom, and your even sexier cum all at the same time, do you?"

"Not when you put it that way," Jaime admitted. He patted Emily's head. "You have fun, then. I'll be here when you're ready to get out."

"Ha! You'll be waiting a long time for that."

Emily wriggled back inside Karen's butt, leaving only Alyssa's head poking out. Alyssa moaned and cooed as Emily licked and played with her inside their shared cum bath.

Eventually Alyssa had to dive back in as well so she could fight back. The girls playfully cum-wrestled and fingered each other's slippery little pussies.

Jaime took the opportunity to relax and sunbathe next to Karen. It was kind of nice to just lie out in the sun without any sexy girls bouncing on his cock. It was quite a novelty for him.

Every now and then, Emily or Alyssa would pop their heads out long enough to take a few gasping breaths, then dive right back in. Jaime smiled at the way they played and enjoyed themselves. It was such innocent fun, reminiscent of a more civilized era.

Karen occasionally reached over and stroked Jaime's cock, and he in turn fondled her large, cum-inflated titties. It wasn't really sexual, though, and they didn't let it affect their casual, relaxing sunbathing time. It was more a way of exchanging social pleasantries without talking.

Only when it started getting dark out and the girls still hadn't surfaced did Jaime finally decide he had to take action. They couldn't stay out all night, after all.

"Hey, Mrs. Alyssa's Mom?" Jaime said. "Do you think I could please face fuck you a little?"

Karen smiled. "That's very polite of you to ask so nicely. How could I say no?"

"Mom raised me to be very respectful of ladies I wanted to stick my penis in," Jaime said. "Or to just bend them over and fuck them, if it seems like too much trouble."

Karen nodded. "Very wise, your mom."

Jaime very respectfully grabbed hold of Karen's head and shoved his cock down her throat. Her eyes watered and drool leaked out from the corners of her mouth as she was professionally face-fucked. Her throat got quite a work out, and she had to gasp for air at any little chance she got.

"You've got such a nice cocksucking mouth, Mrs. Alyssa's Mom," Jaime groaned. "I see where Allie gets it from."

"Unnnhhh hhuuuhh nnyuuh," said Karen.

"You should be proud," Jaime agreed. "She's grown into quite the sexy little fuck toy. You did good as a mother."

Jaime kept pounding Karen's throat until he came. Her lips sealed vacuum-tight around his shaft as a volcano of hot semen erupted within her and increased the already considerable pressure on her body. She inflated a bit more, but she just couldn't handle two full loads of cum as well the pair of sexy girls inside her.