Saga of the Sex Genie Ch. 01

Story Info
A birthday present gone wrong. Or right.
1.7k words
3.98
95.2k
74

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Advisory: This story contains elements of incest and transgender sex. All characters are over 18 years old and all events are fictional...

I will be posting the chapters of this story in a number of different categories, since it has so many different themes.

*

So... I know I have huge tits. I know there's a guys cock thrusting between them, the precum letting it slide up and down easily as I squeeze them together around it.

I know I have a nice round, heart shaped ass bobbing up and down with the motions of my body, while I sit on my knees in front of the guy.

I know I have a slim girlish waist, a cute face with a button nose and long soft brown hair. And I know there is a tight, dripping cunt between my legs, just waiting to be filled. But, and believe me when I say this, I am a guy. And a straight one at that, I promise.

The full story will probably take awhile to tell. And... I'm kinda distracted at the moment, so my mind may wander, but stay with me. Even if I start and stop, trust me, you'll wont to hear the whole thing. The journey may be a bit weird but you may learn a lesson or two that could be pretty important to you someday. So let's get on with it.

*****

You see, I found this little antiques shop one day when I was shopping for a birthday present for my girlfriend. I was clueless what to get her, and I'd already been to a dozen places. I'm terrible at this stuff. I finally ended up in this rundown little outlet mall, but there wasn't anything there that I hadn't seen before. When I turned the corner however, I wound up in this little back alley, lined with shops on one side and a plain brick wall on the other.

The only open shop took up about a quarter of the small building it was in. The rest of them were all boarded up and looked abandoned.

I was going to pass it by, since it looked only marginally better then the boarded up shops on the outside. But I caught a glimpse of the inside through a small sliver of window that wasn't block, and something about it peeked my curiosity.

When I went in, a little bell above the door chimed and a cloud of dust floated up. The place smelled like mildew and... curry, WEIRD.

A man in a back room called out that he was coming. I made my way through a maze of miscellaneous items that seemed to come from the abandoned attics and basements of people all over the world. I couldn't tell if it was a junk pile or a treasure trove.

The mans voice called out again, louder " I'm coming! I'M COMING!" and I heard what sounded like a sigh of relief. Jeez, you'd think I was making a racket demanding service or something.

I got to the counter and I spotted a man's boots sticking out of a doorway down the narrow hall in back. A moment later someone came down the hallway to the front. It took me a moment in the dim light to tell it was a girl. She had brown skin and long black hair pulled back in a ponytail. Confused for a second I looked back down the hall and the boots were still hanging out the doorway for a moment, until whoever wore them dragged their feet back into the room.

The girl smiled at me and said hello. I responded automatically, my mind preoccupied with the thought that I may have misunderstood something when I came in a moment ago. I refocused on the girl, and that impression was immediately confirmed by what I saw.

She looked vaguely middle eastern, with dark skin, a nose that was just a little to long, and a little half smile, like she knew something funny I didn't, but didn't want to be impolite. Over all she was cute, but the thing that caught my attention was a little dribble of something white and transparent running down the corner of her mouth. HOLY CRAP! She must have just been blowing some guy in the back!

*****

That thought actually brings me back to the present moment. The guy whose cock I was rapidly fucking with my tits started to moan. Sensing he was getting close I pressed my tits together a little harder and started moving up and down almost frantically, my knees actually leaving the ground with the force of my motion. The whole time I just stared into his eyes, biting my lower lip and looking at him longingly.

He started to groan and thrust frantically, finally cuming all over my huge tits, and my pretty face. As I greedily lapped up the cum off my tits my tongue running over his cockhead every few passes. I moaned " Oh Tommy! It taste SO GOOD! Please tell me you have more!", When I ran out of cum I lunged forward, engulfing his cockhead, and started sucking for all I was worth to try to get every last drop.

"Chrissi! Oh god Chrissi! Oh God I Love You!" Tommy whimpered as I drained him completely.

When I was sure I had every drop, I lowered my mouth, taking first one ball into my mouth, then the other. Periodically I would lick up his shaft, run my tongue around his piss slit, and slide it back down to caress his balls again. The whole time, Tommy was making mewling sounds, as his completely spent cock was forced back to rigidity by my desperate ministrations.

It took about ten minutes, but as soon as his six inches were back to full strength, I lept up, straddled his legs and the rickety fold out chair he was sitting on, and dropped down, impaling my hungry twat on his straining rod, my breasts mashing into his face as I wrapped my arms around him. I clenched my pussy muscles a couple times and then started to ride him hard.

He grab onto my breasts and started to knead them gently. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear that he could be a bit rougher, and I wouldn't mind a bit. But when I leaned back, grinding against him and moving his cock around inside me, I saw in his face that he was too tired to put in more then a desultory effort. So I leaned forward again, putting his mouth against my right nipple and encouraging him to suck, while I grabbed my other breast and started to squeeze and kneed the flesh, pinching and twisting my nipple roughly. Mmmmm. I moaned as he whimpered

*****

Anyway, I tried to explain my predicament to the shop girl, who told me her name was Mira, all the while trying not to stare at the cum dribbling down her chin. The whole time I was trying not to blush. See, at 22 I was still a virgin, and I was more then a little embarrassed, and arouse, by what I had apparently caught Mira doing.

You see, my long term girlfriend Jenny, together 3 years this month, insisted we wait to have sex until after we were married. And I hadn't been very successful in that department in high school. And it seemed like the more time went by without it happening the harder it got to do anything about it. So with my girlfriend insisting we wait I was just to nervous to push the issue at all. Despite my increasingly desperate desires.

I was drawn out of my reverie when she spoke again." Well, Chris was it?" she said. I nodded, forgetting at the time that I hadn't actually mentioned my name. " I'm sure I can find the perfect gift for your girlfriend. In fact, I think I have something that will bring years of satisfaction to you both, just let me check in back." When she said that she got a little twinkle in her eye and that half smile she seemed to always have looked particularly mischievous.

As she walked away my eyes glanced down to check out her ass, the way every guys eyes have since the beggining of time, and I got another surprise. She was wearing this long sleeved purple dress that ended at mid thigh, with zigzags running up the arms and across the chest. But in back the dress had been accidentally caught in the string of her thong panties. Her entire ass was on display, and though it was a little small, it was incredible. And watching her legs move, and her ass flex and bounce with each step was hypnotic. I think I started to drool around that point.

*****

You know, in retrospect, there were a LOT of little clues that something wasn't normal in that little shop. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. Though nothing would have prepared me for what happened.

I'm still riding along on this weary cock, though not as roughly as I would like. God I love the feel of a hard dick inside me. Though tommy might not be having the best time anymore. Even as he squeezed my boobs together and sucked and nibbled on my nipples there were tears in his eyes. Maybe I had pushed him too far, after all he had already cum 4 times. He's nice and all, but I think I need more of a real man. Or three.

Oops! I gotta stop for now. My dad just walked into my room. And by the look on his face, this is serious. Before I could stop what I was doing he stepped up behind me, pushing me forward a little, lined his 9 inch cock up with my asshole, and impaled me in one mighty thrust. I screamed, and tears came to my eyes. Then he reached down, took a juicy thigh in each hand and lifted me off Tommy and into the air to start fucking my ass in mid air. My legs were wide open with my pussy splayed in Tommy's face, my boobs bouncing vigorously as my father beat my asshole like it owed him money. Yay!

To Be Continued...