Sailing His Ship Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, that's it," Matthew said.

Sabine held it all the way in her throat for a few seconds, and then began picking up her pace on his pole, deep throating it.

"Fuck that feels so good," Matthew moaned.

"Glug...glug...glug..." the sounds of being throat fucked came from her...

Then slowing pulling back, a mixture of saliva and precum formed a string from her mouth to the tip of his mushroom. She leaned over and kissed Charley, shoving her tongue in and swirling the precum around his mouth.

"Aww, what a good little cumeater. You like that taste don't you. Probably makes you crave cock, doesn't it...are you gonna be Sabine's little cocksucking sissy?

She gripped Matthew's dick pulling him closer to Charley, and started slapping his cock all over Charley's face. Precum smearing all over his forehead, cheeks and mouth.

She then titled Matthew's manhood right into Charley's lips, " I want you to suck his cock for me. Open that pretty little mouth slut." She grabbed his jaw and pulled

It down, and Mathew's cock slid between his lips. A few light slaps met his ballsack, causing him to gasp and Matthew's cock invading his mouth further,

She gripped Matthew's cock by the base and fed it too Charley, controlling the pace and rhythm. "Do you like t feeling that big cock in your throat? Imagine your own...it'd be so much easier to take wouldn't it? But his cock makes you work for it."

"I'm not gay, im not a fucking sissy," we're the first thoughts screaming in Charley's brain, as his mouth found it's rhythm on the superior manhood in front of him, his dick begging for release from it's tight fabric prison. He felt something press against his nose, and then Sabine closed his other nostril with her finger. He inhaled... held the breath for a moment...then sank deep into the massive cock in front of him. In that moment it was like something primal let loose inside him and all he wanted to do was take it down his throat as completely as he could. It was like everything was just was a hum around him, a vibration, and he was just matching the pulses up and down the shaft before him.

"That's it baby, work that cock," Sabine whispered in his ear, "give daddy what he wants."

""Fuck yeah, you're sucking that cock so good," Matthew moaned."

The salty flavor of Matthew's manhood took over Charley's tastebuds while his brain told him he wasn't a cock sucker, he relished in the action and was craving it.

Sabine pulled the member out his mouth, again holding eye contact and lapped at the meat before them. Then she met Charley's lips pressing Matthew's unit between their lips. Both sucking at the head and twirling their tongues over Matthew's head.

Sabine stood up... and locked lips with Matthew, sharing in the taste that she had with her lover...

She began to remove her clothes, slowly exposing her breasts, slowly shimmying down her dress, until she was clad only in her panties, garter an stockings.

Standing upright, she took Matthew's cock and stroked it into Charley's mouth, taking extra time to squeeze his head causing it to leak in Charley's lips.

Matthew caressed her beautiful breasts, circling her nipples and pinching them occasionally.

Charley, speared and face first on a cock, watched from below as the owner of the massive cock he was sucking fondled his girlfriend.

"Oh, look at him watching you handle me, Matthew. It's like it makes him work your cock even better. Look at how wet he is from being treated like a little sissy whore. Does that turn you on, Matthew?"

Matthew wanted to say no, he wanted to pretend that he was only turned on by Sabine, and just enjoying a blowjob...but that wasn't the case. Seeing Charley's cock trying to get fully hard in it's jock strap, listening to Sabine berate him, and tease him, both being guided along her fantasy...it all turned him on.

"Yes."

Sabine reached down and unbound Charley's wrists and ankles. She guided him up on to his hands and knees upon the bench. Then Matthew pushed his cock back down Charley's throat. Sabine moved behind him, and could feel her pull his ass cheeks apart, and the wet feeling of her tongue lapping at his asshole made him jump and twitch, swallowing Matthew's cock even harder.

"Oh fuck, you suck that cock, bitch!" Matthew was almost surprised at the words that came out of his mouth, but this was so fucking hot.

Sabine paused her tonguing for a moment, "This little faggot's got such a hungry little hole. Do you like that baby, being worked from both ends, while your little clit fights against your tight jock?" She then resumed probing his taint with her tongue. A string of precum dripped through the material below him, running from the tip of his struggling dick, to the padding of the bench below.

She stopped and got up. Beckoning for Charley to stand up, Matthew's rod plopped out from his mouth. A long gooey string breaking from his head to Charley's lips and running down Charley's chin. She stepped to their sides, then now facing each other.

Taking hold of Matthew's cock, she slapped it against Charley's little pouch, making him jump, wince and moan. She then used it for to trace Charley's straining member.

She grabbed Charley's balls and pulled hard at them, pulling them from the pouch, and slapping them with Matthew's member.

Then, pulling the pouch to the side, Charley's dick was finally freed. Precum was still leaking in copious amounts out his slit. She placed his hard cock directly on top of Matthew's and spit in her hand now stroking them together.

"Aww, look how cute and small your penis is compared to his real cock. And look how hard and wet you are from sucking it." She continued stroking both cocks against each other, now pouring some lube to make them glide across each other with no friction.

"Does that feel good Matthew, feeling my little sissy slut's thin pencil glide across your big pole?"

"Oh god, yes."

Matthew then leaned in and kissed Charlie, swirling tongues with him, sharing the flavor of the residual fluid from Charley inhaling his manhood moments earlier. His hands kneading Charley's ass.

"Oh, fuck that's hot. I didn't know I was going to get to turn two men into faggot whores tonight," she said now rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her panties with the opposite hand. Their kiss broke for a moment. Sabine turned Charley around and bent him over the bench, guiding him by his cock to get on all fours in front of Matthew. Then she took hold of Matthew's fat pole and pulled it against Charley.

"Look at that tight little boy pussy, Matthew," she began running it between Charley's asscheeks, and around his little puckered hole. She dribbled more lube over Charley, and on Matthew's cock. "I bet that would feel so good around your fat dick. Do you want to pound and stretch that little hole?"

"Fuck yes." Matthew moaned, then pushed his hips forward, until Charley's rectum finally gave way to it's intruder.

Charley cried out, "Fuuuuuuccck that's big!"

"That's it you little slut, take that big fucking cock! That's such a good little girl," she walked in front of him and gave him another hit of poppers. He took a huge hit, holding it in, and as he exhaled, his body relaxing, melting, and Matthew thrust the rest of the way in, Charley bottoming out on a massive cock. A girly little moan escaped his lips.

Sabine straddled the bench, and pushed her pussy against his face, grinding it into him as he alternating moaning like a feminine little bitch, lapping, and sucking her clit, while being pounded from behind. Matthew picked up his pace, driving his schlong in and out of Charley, occasionally pulling all the way out and pushing all the way back in.

Oh...ohhhhhh...godddd, oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my little boy hole, daddy..." Charley cried out, fully submitting to this role, falling down the rabbit whole that had Seemed to gobble him up. His dick bouncing, slapping against his stomach, a constant flow of precum dripping and pooling on the bench below him, Matthew's large balls smacking into his ass. His hands wandering over Charley's body, making him feel like he was some girl being owned and fucked.

"Oh that's such a good little bitch. You like being pounded by daddy's big cock. You like that. Your own little dick just spitting and flipping while I own your ass!" Matthew's also completely giving into the descent that Sabine has set them on course for.

"That's it Matthew, show him what a real man feels like." She cheered them on.

Matthew spanked Charley's ass hard, while thrusting into him. Then pulling him upwards and wrapping his arm around his Charley's chest so he was partially upright, reached down and began pumping Charley's dick, that seemed to disappear in his large hands. Charley felt so tiny wrapped in his palm.

Matthew began biting at his neck, bodies slapping together, Charley and endless onslaught of girly gasps and moans.

"Ohh, fucking own that ass daddy. It feeeeeeellllsss sooooo fuuuuuucking good. Use me like your little bitch daddy. Rub my little clit, ohhh fuck..."

Sabine pressed another hit to Charley's nose, vigorously rubbing her soaked cunt, "this is so fucking sexy..."

As the poppers set in, making Charley feel afloat, his whole body melting into the cock that was penetrating him, the strokes of Matthew's large hands.....

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, oh fuccccckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Ropes of cum shot below him, across his chest, the bench, all over Matthew's hand. It felt like his orgasm would never end, the muscles in his ass spasming on Mathew's dick, pulsating on it, convulsions wreaking havoc on Charley's whole existence.

Matthew slowly pulled out as Charley came back down to earth and his twitching slowed.

"Oh my fucking god..." Charley groaned out.

"You did so good baby." Sabine said. "Such a good little slut for daddy." Matthew wiped his cum cover hand across Charley's lips, which were already parted. Charley sucked it all off.

Sabine began scooping up what was on the bench and feeding it to him as well, and smearing it over his face. "That's it you little cumslut. You need to clean up the mess you made like a good little girl."

He swallowed it all as the feeling of emptiness came over him, his hole agape.

She tucked his spent and shriveling member back into it's pouch, then said, "Let's move this upstairs..."

She walked ahead and they both followed like puppies into the bedroom.

Looking at Matthew, she said, "You may want to clean off just a bit, as it's my turn now. You can use the shower if you'd like. There's washcloths and towels set out.

Matthew went into the bathroom and flipped the shower on, then hopped in.

Sabine opened the dresser and pulled out a butt plug, put some lube on it and had Charley bend over, his asshole swallowing it up easily. "Now be a good girl and put these on," she held out some frilly pink panties with blue bow right above the crotch. It was obvious they were made for men.

He took off his jock and slid the fresh panties up his legs. She instructed him sit down on the bed. She sat next to him, kissing him deeply, tasting the cum still lingering in his mouth. "Mmmm, you've been so good tonight. You have turned me on so fucking much." She ran her fingers over his spent dick, and you look so cute with those little panties. Such a pretty little plaything." Despite her words, and her touches, his dick stay shriveled and spent.

The shower turned off and Matthew dried off and came out, his cock semi hard, and still dwarfing Charley's.

She smiled at Charley and then began stroking Matthew's dick as he stood in front of them. "See this cock Charley? It's going to fuck my tight little pussy in a way you can't. It's going to stretch me out so much, unlike your shriveled little dicklet all soft in their little girly panties," she laughed, because it won't even get hard for me. It's all useless because it spit up from you getting your ass owned by this big fucking piece of meat. And now it's mine." She shook it at him.

She gestured for Matthew too lay down on the bed, his dong now fully erect again. She climbed on him straddling his waist, and slowly lowered herself on to him.

"Oh god Charley, it's so fucking big in my tight pussy, it feels so fucking good," she said as she lowered a bit and then lifted herself and then sat back down until he was completely inside her, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. "Mmm he goes so much deeper than you," she moaned as he felt his buttplug start vibrating, massaging his prostate. Sabine began rocking her hips, slowly riding Matthew's cock.

"Fuck you are so tight..." Matthew groaned as he squeezed her breasts and ran his hands all over her body. Her moaning increased and she began picking up her pace, and biting her quivering lip.

"Fuck, he fucks me so much better than you can Charley, his package his filling me up so completely..."

She glanced over at Charley, then said, "Matthew, his shriveled little cock that couldn't get hard for me earlier is now making a little tent in his little sissy underwear, and getting them all wet, watching you fuck me like he can't. Watching like a good little chick and getting all hot seeing me ride a real man's dick. Do you like that baby?

Charley would've liked to be able to have said no, but he couldn't. He was gawking, absolutely mesmerized by the sight of Sabine bouncing on the fat cock inside her.

She pulled off, then flopped on her back. Matthew scrambled between her legs and reinserted himself, a loud cry of ecstasy came out her mouth, as he began plowing her. Weakly she reached over and grabbed Charley by the hair pulling his face down so it rested on her pelvis his nose almost touching Matthew's big cock that was pumping her pussy.

"That's it baby, get a good close look at what his cock does to my pussy."

Matthew pulled it from Sabine's cunt and smacked Charley's face with it, then pushed it in his mouth and began fucking his face, the taste of his girl filling his mouth on this big dick violating them both, then pushing back into Sabine making her gasp and moan.

"That's it...pound my little wet pussy." Matthew pulled out again and flipped Sabine over. She pulled herself up on her hands and knees, and gestured for Charley to move his head beneath her used and dripping snatch. He began lapping at it until the bulbous head intruded on his endeavors and sank into her. He continued licking and kissing, partly her hole and partly his dick. Matthew's balls slapping him in the face.

"Mm fuck...you'll get a really good view from there. Such a good girl. You like tasting that big dick in my pussy?"

"Mmmphh...yes Sabine"

"God that feels so good. Work that mouth on that shaft owning your fucking girl. She's going to be thinking of it every time you try and fuck her from now on." Matthew growled. His cock furiously wreaking havoc on her swollen cunt, while Charley did his best to keep working her clit.

"Ooooohh," cried out, "I'm cumming!!"" Her body tensed, then shook and spasmed. "Oh my fuck...oh god..."

The walls of her vagina tightening around his cock made Matthew spill over the edge, "oh shit I'm cumming too!" He said in a guttural tone, and began filling her cavity with his load, until it seeped out on to Charley's face, who was still furiously licking at her clit. When their convulsions slowed, Matthew slowly pulled out, unloading more cum on to Charley's face. Matthew backed up and Sabine rolled on to back, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing," she said. Then looking over at Charley, whose dick was full mast now in his panties and had a face covered in Matthew's jizz, and said, "baby, I want you to fuck my sloppy pussy."

Charley pulled himself up on his knees and shifted between her spread legs. A drop of cum rolled across her skin from her slit. She reached down and guided his cock into her. He slid right in, his cock not meeting any resistance, but it was incredibly wet and lubricated his dick.

"Can you feel it Charley? Can you feel how much he filled me..his cum all over your cock? Is that it? Do you like feeling his cum coating my wet, used, expanded hole? Do you like being second Charley? Feeling how you barely touch my inner walls..." Sabine said, then reached towards Matthew's hand and pressed his fingers into Charley's butt plug. Matthew started rotating it. And the vibration started again"Aww, Charley, does that feel good... Your little clit covered in his cum as he pleases your hole...what a good little slut..."

Sabine handed Matthew the poppers, gesturing with her eyes towards Charley. Matthew grabbed Charley from behind by his throat, and pulled him into him. Running a hand up under his jaw, he positioned his face and stuffed the bottle to his nostril, and he took another big inhale from it, holding it in for a moment. Matthew let the bottle down, and began playing with Charley's nipples and caressing his chest.

Overwhelmed by the sensations, he began to give in...quicker than he thought after coming once that night...his cock began spitting into her pussy...somehow feeling caught off guard...

"That's it baby, fucking fill me up. I like your cock swimming in a sea of cum."

He pulled out, cum leaking from her slit. She grabbed him by the hair and pushed his head into her wet, dripping, jizz- filled pussy.

"Clean my pussy baby," was all that Sabine said as she smothered his face in her sloppy cunt. Then she grabbed Matthew's hair and pulled him down, doing the same to him. Charley's and Matthew's eyes met at that moment, and the both began lapping their cum from Sabine, as if a thirst let loose in them. Their lips met at a moment, their mouths working together, their tongues licking in unison, flicking across each others'...

Then Sabine lifted Charley's head by the hair pulling up to her lips. Their mouths locking, and she dove into him like some predator to her prey. She sucked down his tongue sharing in the essence of their satisfaction.

When she pulled back, a string of cum hung between their lips, inches apart, "This was amazing, Charley....thank you. You are amazing," then she kissed him deeply again," the whole time Matthew was devouring her saturated hole.

She pulled Matthew up and sucked the cum off his tongue and shared it with Charley.

"I think we should all hop in the shower, and then I am spent. And matthew, you are welcome to stay or go. If you need I can call you a cab."

"Uh...,"matthew was wondering if he should leave..,his brain conflicted...he had just kissed a guy, fucked a guy, fucked his girlfriend, and cleaned her slit of their cum together...."if it's okay, I'd really like to pass out too," He responded.

"Good boy."

She waddled to the shower feeling slightly sore, turned it on and gave it a minute to heat up, They all stepped in and like a well oiled machine washed themselves and each other. They basked in the pure comfort of the moment. Each taking a towel they stepped out and dried off, Sabine laid upon the left side, pulling Charley close to her. Matthew climbed in the right side and spooned Charley, nestling himself into him, Matthew's half hard cock pressed between his cheeks, and Sabine resting her head between his head and shoulder,

And as usual after such expenditures a calm sleep settled over them.

12