Saleena Cleans Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy's two part birthday gift.
1.8k words
4.57
12.5k
19
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday Daddy!"

I felt the bed move, and as I rose up from sleep, I could see my daughter Saleena crouched over me. Except for the tight black panties she wore, she was nude, and my cock immediately took notice.

"I took a great deal of time to think about your present Daddy. It's a special two-part present. Would you like to see part one of your present?"

I was intrigued, and I eagerly responded, "Oh yeah baby, show me!"

She gave me a big grin, then she pulled 2 pillows over to her. Handing me a tube of Astroglide, she flopped face down across the pillow, her ass upthrust. On the back of her panties was a red heart design, with a white banner stretched across it, and the word "SEXY" on the banner in cursive black letters.

She looked back at me, grinning as she knew how that would get my cock going, and I saw her reach back, stroking at her ass cheeks, then she pulled the panties to the side, and let me see the tight, pink pucker of her asshole, and my heart started to pound.

"Right there Daddy," Saleena cooed huskily. "My tight, virgin starfish, I want you to take my last cherry Daddy."

My erection felt enormous, I said softly, "Are you sure baby? It's going to be really tight, I don't want to hurt you."

Saleena purred, "Ummmm, so thoughtful. Thank you, Daddy, but I'm not worried. I know you love me and will be gentle with me. And I don't want anybody to take my ass, except you Daddy." Her voice became a husky growl, "Now Daddy, unwrap your present, and enjoy."

The sight of her belly down on the rumpled sheets of my bed was incredible, her ass raised up by two pillows, positioned so perfectly, with just the tight black panties between me and her. I hooked my forefingers into the waistband of her panties and peeled them off, oh yeah, sexy and a lot more, kissing and licking her ass cheeks, hearing her soft moans of desire. I gently pulled her ass cheeks apart and my tongue started to lick and lave at the tight pink pucker.

She grunted with pleasure, and gasped out, "Oh my god, that feels amazing, keep licking me, Daddy!"

I licked the rose-shaped pucker of Saleena's sweet asshole over and over, my tongue could feel the tight little pucker twitching with excitement, and my cock was steel hard with desire. I rose up, slid a large glob of lube right over the tight rim, and started to gently rub it all over, Saleena's little cries of pleasure urged me on.

I slowly, slowly slid a well-lubed finger in. She let out a low moan but urged me on, and I spread the lube up her tight passage. The grip of her tight walls around my finger reminded me that I had to take her ass very, very slowly. I applied a thick coating of Astroglide to my cock, and getting behind her, I gently lifted her hips up and nudged gently against her tight, virgin passage.

"Don't try to force yourself to take it, baby, if it isn't a pleasure to you, it's not a pleasure to me, just say so, and I'll stop it right away."

Saleena whispered, "Thank you, Daddy, you're so kind, and I love you so much." She took several deep breaths, then said very softly, "OK Daddy, I'm ready."

I pushed, slowly, her tight muscles finally parted, and the head of my cock popped in. I saw her flinch, and she let out a low moan.

Holding still, I said, "Are you ok Saleena sweetheart? If it's too much, just say stop."

Her voice trembling, she said, "Oh god, so big, I'm so tight, ohhhhh, don't stop yet Daddy, but slow, please very slow!"

Eager to make sure that her deflowering didn't turn into an asshole rape, I did exactly as requested, inching forward, listening to Saleena's grunts and gasps, hoping they were not sounds of distress. She had not said stop, so I continued the slow, gentle opening.

Oh god, the tightness of her virgin ass hole was like nothing I'd ever been into before, the tight smooth walls clutched at my prick, parting slowly, reluctantly as Saleena concentrated on trying to relax her back door passage. Inching forward, I pushed the last bit of my cock in and felt my cock fully encased in the tight grip of her chocolate way. She was breathing deeply.

I stroked her back, and said softly, "Baby, are you okay, do you want me to pull out?"

Saleena gasped, "Oh my god, so big, ummmm my ass hole is so stretched, but Daddy, stay in me, help me get used to it. I lost my other two virginities, and now that my last virgin hole is filled, I want to work on getting it relaxed. My friend Cindy had her boyfriend fuck her ass when she turned 18, and she said it was as wonderful for her as regular fucking. So I want my Daddy to give my asshole its first fucking, ooooh, just need to let myself loosen up a bit."

I whispered, "It's fine baby, take all the time you need, it has to be a pleasure for you. I love you sweetheart and I never want to hurt you."

Saleena cooed, "Thank you Daddy for being so patient, so gentle with me, I love you too Daddy."

After a minute, I could feel a slight give in the tight grip, Saleena whispered, "Ummmm, better, Daddy, start to slide in and out, gently please."

I pulled back slowly, and pushed back in slowly, listening to Saleena's moans. They sounded like moans of sexual pleasure, and I continued to ream her incredibly tight ass cautiously. I felt another slight give, and Saleena cooed with pleasure.

"Ummm, oh yes, it's starting to feel really good, fuck my ass a little faster Daddy."

Happy to do so, I started to pump a bit faster, and Saleena's sounds were now sounds of pleasure. At her urging, I started to fuck her faster.

"Mmmmmm, fuck, oh my god, it feels so fucking good, take my ass, Daddy, I wanna feel you squirt your load right up there!"

Saleena's hands were between her legs, one hand stroking herself to the plunges of my cock, the other hand cupping my balls, giving them gentle squeezes.

"Fuck, oh fuck yes, I love getting ass fucked! Let me have it Daddy, ram my tight hole, and fill your darling daughter's tight ass!"

I reamed Saleena's ass hole, she was masturbating furiously, and my cock reached the full boil. I felt Saleena's asshole start to clench and unclench on me, and her scream of pure sexual pleasure as she tumbled into orgasm, and I followed immediately, my cock bursting, thick ribbons of sperm being unloaded deep inside Saleena's dark cavern. The super tight clench milked my cock greedily, sucking every drop out of my throbbing cock, I was growling like an animal, it felt like my head was going to blow off, I felt like a volcano going off as my cock jetted my morning load into that incredibly tight hole.

I felt the ebbing of my orgasm, and I let myself down and pulled Saleena close. She turned to face me, and her eyes glowed with happiness.

"Thank you, baby, I felt very honored by your gift."

"Oh Daddy, I enjoyed giving it as much as you enjoyed receiving it. Now I really know the meaning of it is better to give than to receive!"

She started to giggle, and that got me laughing with her. The giggles died down, as we floated in a most pleasant afterglow. I thought she might want me to take her nice, tight pussy, but she hopped out of bed and smiled at me.

"Part two of your present will be later today Daddy. I want you ready for it!"

After breakfast, she went to meet her friends and hang out with them. I could feel the stir of excitement, wondering what Saleena had in store. Maybe some hot, sexy lingerie, maybe a toy she'd like to use on me, or have used on her, mmmmm, my mind was filled with a "what could it be?" chorus.

******

Just before 4 p.m., I heard the back door opening.

"Daddy, it's now time for part 2 of your present! Where are you?"

"I'm in the living room baby."

"OK close your eyes, no peeking, and get ready for a big surprise!"

I stood up, closing my eyes. I heard the footsteps, then pausing very close to me.

"Ok Daddy, open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes, and two voices cried out "Happy Birthday!"

Saleena, her eyes full of a lusty gleam, purred, "So what do you think of your next present Daddy?"

I was looking at Saleena's best friend, Sierra, who was an 18-year-old teen temptress, with a mane of russet-colored hair, deep brown eyes, and a cute face, with a slightly upturned nose. Her smile was one of sheer lust, and my eyes wandered lower, seeing the nice, orange-sized breasts, her hard, stiff nipples poking at the front of her T-shirt, the flat plane of her stomach, and the curve of her hips, covered by a pair of pink shorts. I stared, open-mouthed.

Saleena explained, "I took the liberty of telling Sierra how loving and gentle you were when you took my virginity, Daddy. As best friends, we share everything, and Sierra shared with me the idea of losing her virginity, but not to some immature, fumbling boy, but to a man, a man who will take her gently, and not toss her away after he's done, and brag about it to all his jerkoff friends. She asked me if you could do her the honor of taking her cherry, as long as I didn't mind. I told her the idea of my Daddy taking her cherry was wildly exciting, and she would like to be able to have me watch as you pluck her cherry. With your birthday, I thought what a wonderful present. Does that sound good, Daddy?"

Saleena's voice had dropped to a husky purr, and I said, "Oh baby, that sounds wonderful."

Sierra smiled at me as I cupped her chin, tilting her head up, I could see the gleam of lust in her eyes, and gave her a deep kiss, my tongue coaxed her mouth open and her tongue came out to play, I could hear soft moans as she moaned into my mouth, our tongues painting fevered passes of pleasure.

Sierra broke the kiss, and cooed, "Mister Tollson, can I call you Daddy, too?"

My cock responded accordingly, and Saleena giggled and said, "I think that means yes!"

Sierra cooed, "Now, let's go to Daddy's bedroom, so you can unwrap your present, and enjoy."