Salesgirl

Story Info
You should always be polite to your customers.
2.4k words
4
100.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers

Danni sat back in the cubicle, drinking her coffee and quietly fuming. It had been one of those days. Everything seemed to have gone wrong and there had been nothing she could do to stop it.

Her mind drifted back to the worst of the little incidents, one that she considered quite insulting. She'd searched for weeks for the perfect dress for the party next week, and when she'd found it she hadn't objected to the price or the rude manner of that stupid salesgirl. She'd known that the girl was deliberately overcharging her, but she had really wanted that dress.

She'd had put it on layby and put down her deposit and made the final payment with plenty of time, and then that girl claimed she'd lost it.

"Can't understand what happened," she said, "but the layby is missing. You'll have to wait until we can order another one. It may be a month or two. Sorry."

And on top of that, when she'd pointed out that would be far too late and demanded a refund, the woman had tried to charge her a fee for layby cancellation. She hadn't cancelled, they'd lost it. No way was she paying for their mistake and so she'd told her. There was also no way she'd go back to that damn shop.

What had really got her was the shop assistants attitude. She'd been rude and arrogant, as though they were doing her a favour by letting her shop there. Some favour, they couldn't even keep track of the few sales they did make. She could still hear that woman's voice, so sweetly condescending.

Just a moment, Danni thought, I can still hear that woman's voice. She suddenly tuned in to the conversation floating through the air from the next cubicle.

"Anyway, this woman came in to pick up her lay-by. You know the one," the woman was saying.

"I assume you mean the one you raided for that dress you wore last week," giggled another voice.

"Spot on," said the salesgirl. "Pity about that wine spilling. If it hadn't been for that I'd have been able to put it back in time and she'd never have known. As it is, the dress is at the cleaners and won't be back for another couple of days."

"What'd she say when you told her the dress wasn't there?"

"Oh, I got all superior, insinuated it was her own fault for taking so long to pay it off. Told her she should wait for a few months while we found a replacement. God, she was ropable."

There was some mutual giggling, and then the salesgirl continued.

"You should have seen her face when she demanded her money back. I told her there would have to be a layby cancellation fee, and she turned purple. I thought she was going to have a stroke."

"God, you've got a nerve, when you're the one who pinched it. What did she say about the fee?"

"Ha! The silly bitch got all hoity-toity and pointed out that she didn't cancel. We failed to live up to our side of the bargain. She'd have her money back and no fee, or else."

"What did you do then?"

"Oh, I acted all superior and told her that as a favoured customer we would, this time only, waive the cancellation fee. But was she grateful?"

There was more giggling.

"What did you tell your manager?"

"I just said she came in and demanded the lay-by be cancelled. She was threatening to kick up a stink if we didn't refund all her money, so I thought it politic to do so. The stores good name and all that. I was given a pat on the back and told not to accept lay-bys from her anymore. I'll slip the dress back into stock after it's back from the cleaners and no-one will notice."

Danni sat back, thinking hard. Her first impulse was to stand up and pour her coffee all over the bitch. Her second thought was that it'd be better to wait and consider just how best to give the woman her dues.

A few days later, after dinner was over and Danni and her husband, Gordon, were relaxing watching TV, Danni turned to him.

"Gordon, do you remember what you said when I asked what you wanted for your birthday."

Gordon grinned. "I not only remember, I still have the bruise on my arm where you hit me."

"You do not. I didn't hit that hard, and you know it. Anyway, if memory serves me right, you said a blonde, slender, about twenty, with nice boobs and no clothes.

So what would you say to a nice young blonde, but complete with clothes, initially. You'd have to do the clothes removal yourself."

"While you're sitting in the same room as me, I wouldn't say anything. The bruises, you know."

"Idiot. Let me tell you about what happened to me when I was shopping the other day."

Danni proceeded to relate the story of her lay-by and the shop-assistant's perfidy. Gordon, while sympathetic, didn't see that they could do much.

"If we complain to the store manager, he'll just think you're a difficult customer trying to cause trouble. From what you said, she's already prepared the ground for him to expect a whining customer."

"I'd already come to that conclusion myself," admitted Danni. "And that wouldn't be enough, anyway. I wouldn't have minded if she'd been apologetic about the lay-by going astray. Unhappy, but I know these things can happen. But she wasn't apologetic. She was rude. She insinuated it was my fault for not picking it up earlier. She deliberately tried to stall me until she could get the dress back after she'd been wearing it. And she had the gall to try to charge me for the problem she caused. I want her head on a platter."

"I don't think that's permitted anymore, but I also think you have something else in mind. What is it?"

"I thought I'd give her to you for a birthday present, and you could teach her a lesson in life," announced Danni triumphantly.

Gordon blinked.

"You want me to seduce her and then dump her, or something like that?" he asked. "Might I point out I'm in my forties, and I don't make it a habit to try to chase down pretty young things and seduce them. I'm way out of touch in that department."

"Don't let that worry you," purred Danni. "You more than make up for it in the bedroom. Anyway, it wasn't seduction I had in mind. It was more in the line of letting the little cheater have an involuntary sexual experience."

Gordon was genuinely startled by that. This woman had really managed to offend Danni. She usually managed to take everything in her stride and just brush of life's little incidentals.

"So you're saying you want me to hunt her down and jump her sometime?"

"Not sometime, on your birthday, as your birthday present from me. I've been back to the shop several times when she hasn't been there and I managed to pick up some information about her. She's works late on Thursdays, and your birthday is a Thursday.

What I suggest is that when she leaves the shop on Thursday night, we'll be waiting out the back with your van. When she comes out, you just push her in the van and climb in and I'll drive off. I'll leave the radio on loud so nobody will hear her if she screams and you can give her a much needed lesson while I drive around. We drop her off back at the shop afterwards."

Gordon looked at Danni, shocked by her suggestion, but also intrigued.

"You really want me to take this woman? You don't think it's a bit much?"

"I really want you to. It was bad enough that she cheated me and was nasty about it while she did it. What was worse was the way she boasted about it afterwards, and put me down."

Gordon considered the issue. Finally he nodded.

"OK. If you really want me to, I'll do it. I suppose I'd better get the van cleaned out and find a mattress to put on the floor."

On the designated night, things went smoothly. Danni parked the van near the rear exit of the shop while Gordon opened the sliding door and waited. Almost to the minute expected, the salesgirl came out the back of the shop and turned to walk past the van.

As she passed, Gordon stepped down, confirmed there was no-one else around and casually pushed the girl into the van, following her in and slamming the door. Danni then drove away.

In the back of the van, the salesgirl was looking wildly around, trying to work out what was going on.

"Hi," said Gordon. "And what would your name be?"

"I'm Stephanie," Stephanie answered. "Stephanie Wilson. You've got the wrong person."

"I don't think so," said Gordon. "Stephanie Wilson is the person we want. You've been a baaad girl, Steph, and you've made some people very annoyed. They asked me to explain to you that bad manners come with a cost. You, apparently, have been showing people your bad manners, and now it's time to pay the cost."

Stephanie swallowed. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Not what I was originally asked to do," said Gordon. "One person you insulted has a lot of influence with the boss, and she wanted your head. In one of the bags from your little shop. I pointed out that that was maybe going a little too far for a girl with bad manners. It's hard to remember to improve your behaviour when you don't have a head, isn't it?"

"Who the hell had she managed to offend?" wondered Stephanie. She considered her behaviour in the shop and realised it could be a number of people.

"So what are you going to do?" asked Stephanie, a slight tremble in her voice.

"I assume that you don't really want me to break any bones? No, I didn't think so. Black eyes and losing a tooth or two probably won't appeal either? I see we're in agreement still.

I'll tell you what. Why don't you think over what would be an appropriate warning to give a rude young woman. While you're thinking it over, you can be taking off your clothes and then lying down on that mattress that just happens to be handy."

"You're going to rape me, aren't you?" said Stephanie, her voice shaking nervously.

"Consider it an episode of negative reinforcement on the subject of bad manners. I think you'll find it the best choice from a rather nasty set of options," pointed out Gordon. "Don't let it worry you too much. I'm already wearing a condom. And why aren't you undressed already? Do I have to do it for you?"

Reluctantly, Stephanie undressed and then settled down onto the mattress, watching Gordon nervously as she did so. She was quietly appalled to see him matching her as she stripped, and was shocked to finally see his erection.

"That's why they sent me," Gordon told her, seeing her staring at his erection. "They wanted to make a big impression on you."

Gordon settled down next to Stephanie and moved her legs apart. For a moment she tried to resist, but a raised finger and a quiet warning saw her, not so much relax, as yield to the circumstances.

Stephanie watched, biting her lip, as Gordon settled between her thighs.

She gasped as he placed a hand on her pussy, giving it a rough massage.

"Feel free to scream," Gordon told her. "I don't mind and it might relieve your feelings a bit."

Stephanie glared at him, her mouth snapping closed.

Gordon grinned and eased apart her lips, giving himself room to start his entry. While he was going to have his fun, he had no intention of physically harming the girl, so a slow entry was called for.

Aligning himself, he pressed firmly forward, slipping between her lips. She was tight and dry, so Gordon paused, giving her a chance to relax a little and her body a chance to start self-lubricating.

After a short wait, Gordon started pressing home, this time finding that while Stephanie was still nice and tight, she was damp enough to facilitate a smooth entry. Frustrated swearing and a few little screams from Stephanie indicated that she did not seem too impressed with this consideration. Some people are never satisfied.

Finally fully committed to Stephanie, and her body nicely adapting to his presence, Gordon pulled out and pressed home again, hard and fast.

This finally got a decent reaction from Stephanie, as she gave a loud squeal followed by a heart-felt curse of "Oh, fuck!"

Taking this as a plea, Gordon smiled.

"If you insist," he said, pulling back and driving home again.

Now Stephanie was getting very verbose, squealing and cursing. Gordon hadn't really considered it possible to use the word fuck so many times in one sentence and still have the sentence make sense, but Stephanie was apparently a master of blue language.

Gordon settled down for some serious fucking, bouncing enthusiastically on poor Stephanie, and finding himself not really sure if she was cursing or cheering him on. He was quite sure the squeals and swearing were music to Danni's ears, but she might not have been quite so happy if she saw the way Stephanie was bucking under him.

For someone who was being taken forcibly, she was certainly putting in a maximum effort to get the deed accomplished with all haste.

Gordon hung on for as long as he could, but soon found himself coming quite explosively. Stephanie was reacting to his final hard fast strokes, and gave a wailing scream as she also climaxed, followed by some heartfelt cursing of all men and their idiot ideas.

Withdrawing, Gordon told Stephanie to get dressed.

"We'll drop you back where we picked you up," he told her. "When we stop, you just walk away and don't look back, and you won't hear from us again. But smarten up your manners with your customers. The boss won't send me around next time."

Watching Stephanie walking quickly away, Gordon told Danni to head for home. He considered for a moment. No, he decided. He wouldn't tell her the condom broke. Why upset her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers