Sally and Her Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen continued "Can I watch you?"

Betty shrugged off her shirt and removed her skirt to be naked, laid on her back and rubbed. She pushed her fingers into her vagina occasionally as well. Karen returned the favor of sucking her nipples to help Betty get off. Betty's orgasm was not quite as dramatic, but was no less pleasurable. Karen gave her a brief kiss. Betty pulled her down for another brief one.

Betty said "This is a pleasant start to the day. Did you come over to seduce me? If so, thanks."

"No. I was genuinely concerned about what Tina was getting into. The more I thought about it, I couldn't think of why it was a concern. Even if my wildest fantasies were true, so what if she was having sex with a girl? She will learn from it and either do it again, or not. So, I changed my goal to find out what kind of a girl she was getting involved with.

"I hate to admit it, but after seeing your daughter I was getting jealous of mine." She had said it as a joke and laughed, with Betty joining her.

Karen continued, "But when we started chatting, I thought why not figure out if I can do it too? When you seemed to be interested, I got excited. Did you plan to seduce me?"

"No, I did not know you were coming and I was a bit apprehensive that you would try to interfere with the girls having their fun.

"Let me back up with a confession. I knew what they were planning because I saw them yesterday."

With surprise Karen asked "How did that come about?"

"Innocently, I can assure you. All of the girls had left except Tina so I went to see if she was ready to go. I quietly peered in and they were both getting off."

"What did you do when you saw them?"

"I am sure the same thing you would do. I did not want to embarrass them so I backed out right away. I went to my bedroom and jerked off."

Betty continued the timeline. "They set up this date. Sally figured out that I knew it was a sex date. I think Tina had me figured out, too. I thought it was fine; they are adults in a safe space."

"Until we started playing, I wasn't sure how you would react. So, I kept the secret."

"I appreciate you were protecting your daughter and avoiding creating family issues for me, thanks. I am so jealous that you got to see them." She said with excitement.

"It was a nice accident. I have wanted to see Sally getting off for years." She gave an apologetic look to Karen "Your daughter is intensely cute. If the opportunity presented itself, would you do that with your daughter?"

"Hard to know until it actually happens, but like you I also wanted to see her."

Karen continued "I came here to get confirmation. I sure got a lot more than confirmation," Karen said, giving Betty a friendly kiss and a huge smile.

"We need to be dressed and visible soon. We could confuse the girls by not wearing underwear."

"Risky."

"I like risk."

Betty served some wine, just a small amount, and set out a couple of snacks to make it look as if they had been chatting.

The girls came out of the bedroom. Karen asked "So, what have you two ladies been up to?"

Tina answered "Just talking. How about you?" She asked with a slight edge.

"Same."

Expressing curiosity Tina asked "How did you lose your bra?"

Karen decided to find out if everyone could get honest. "Just chatting with just ladies, we figured they weren't necessary. I noticed you made the same decision yesterday."

"I also did not have panties, show me your butt."

Karen and Sally both stood up and flashed their butts.

"You lost panties, too?" Tina asked incredulously. Be honest, what have you been up to?"

"You first."

"Okay, yesterday we compared boobs and looked at private parts. You?"

"Guilty. Did you touch yourself?"

Tina appeared a bit flushed as if she was getting turned on by the slow revelation. She looked at Sally who nodded affirmatively back. Sally knew her mom knew and suspected that she told Tina's mom. No reason to hide it.

Tina, still jittery from her recent climax, answered "Yes. You?"

"Yes," Karen said firmly, establishing trust with Tina immediately.

Incredulously, Tina asked "You masturbated together just now?"

"Yes."

Tina got excited and waited a second to clear her mind and then asked excitedly "Will you do it again? Now?"

"I thought you would never ask. You are not afraid of doing it with your mother?"

"I have wanted to for years."

Betty, Tina, and Sally all said "Me, too."

Karen said "Kiss me first." Betty got off the sofa and moved to the loveseat. Tina gave her mom a nice, somewhat sexual kiss as did Sally to Betty.

All four of the women removed their clothes. Karen said "Just stand there for a while so I can see you. My goodness you are beautiful."

"Look all you want, mom. I like seeing you, too. If I was a lesbian, I would want to do you."

Sally and Betty were taking each other's bodies in, too.

Karen and Tina sat side-by-side and started rubbing. Sally wrapped her left arm around her mom and pulled her close and used her right to tickle her own clit. Her mom also used her right on her own pussy and surprised Sally by caressing her breast.

As Sally showed signs of climax, her mom stopped her own rubbing so she could drop her mouth to Sally's nipples and sucked on each to assist her daughter's surprise and enjoyment. As Sally came, she cried out "Yes, mom, oh, yes." And pulled her mother's face into her breasts.

Karen and Tina came a bit later. Betty went back to work on herself as her daughter sucked her nipples. Betty pulled Sally's head to her chest to bring comfort in her time of intense need.

Karen and Tina went out, dressed respectfully, while Betty and Sally were naked. Karen and Tina assumed Betty and Sally were going to continue just as they planned to do at home.

Sally was gently rubbing herself right away. Betty loved seeing her daughter's casual masturbation.

Sally said "I am sorry I did not do you yesterday. I was confused. This was great. I totally did not expect you to touch me and especially not suck my tits."

"I know, I took you by surprise yesterday. I am glad we got around to it. The breast thing was just spur of the moment. I did it with Karen, too."

Sally grabbed her cell phone, set it to record a video and gave it to her mom. She said "Record ten seconds" as she went back to stimulating herself. Her mom acted very shocked when Sally texted it to Tina with "miss you already," a heart and a kiss.

Tina immediately replied "coming back."

"Come in. Door is unlocked." Sally texted.

Sally started in again vigorously. Her head was tilted back and her mouth was open slightly. Betty rubbed her daughter's breasts and kissed her open mouth. Sally stuck her tongue into her mother's mouth for a long sexy kiss. Betty pulled away making Sally want more.

Betty dropped to the floor and used her arms to lift Sally's thighs and her mouth resumed kissing her daughter, but this time on her cunt. She used her tongue to give a tiny amount of penetration and then focused on her clit. Sally pulled her mom's head hard into her twat and closed her legs to increase the intensity.

Betty could not hear the door open with her ears covered, but Sally did and saw Karen and Tina; both were surprised to see mother eating daughter, and surprise slowly shifted to eagerness.

As Sally climaxed, her mom regained her hearing to hear a sloppy wet kiss behind her.

Betty, seeing the naked mother and daughter making out, was thoroughly embarrassed, and exclaimed "Oh, my god. You were not supposed to see that."

Tina sat next to Sally and her mom started sucking her twat. Tina and Sally started making out in earnest with deep kisses and fondling each other's tits. Betty watched Tina's twat being thoroughly tongued. She took Karen's dangling breasts in her hands and fondled the nipples. She finally went behind Karen and forced her tongue into Karen's back-facing gash. Karen used her fingers to help Betty find her clit.

Tina's orgasm was the largest in her young life with exclamations of pleasure to match. Karen collapsed to her back while Betty resumed tonguing her to climax.

After everyone got their senses back, Karen asked "See what?" And both women laughed.

The young women drifted to a different part of the house, but could see their moms talking.

Betty, very shyly, and quietly, asked "Can we swap?"

"I want to do that. Can I do you now?"

"I would like that. What I meant was 'daughters.'"

"Oh." Karen asked surprised.

"Sorry, that was inappropriate. It's just that Tina has been making me so horny for two days now."

"Sally has the same effect on me. I hope you do not mind me saying this, but I got off three times thinking about her, and I had not even seen how sexy she is."

"Such a sexy thought. I got off on yours, too, but I saw her in her nightclothes. Any other masturbation fantasies to share about your daughter?"

"Oh, lady, you are into kinky. You first."

"I never believed I would have sex with Sally, but I fantasized about teaching her about sex, you know, like intimate kissing, sucking her nipples, teaching her to masturbate, even going down on her young, sweet pussy."

"I wonder if all moms want to teach first hand. It certainly is a way for young women to avoid risky behavior. I thought about it. I even thought of her father helping with boy education. Penis anatomy, erections, hand jobs, blowjobs. Maybe even watching her dad and I make love."

Betty started absent-mindedly touching her clitoris with the shared sexual fantasies. Everyone else noticed. Sally mused to Tina "I wonder what our moms are talking about, my mom just started masturbating."

Tina started the same kind of touching with "Probably about you."

Sally started also with "You are an awful flirt." As she leaned to kiss Tina's lips.

Karen said "The girls are so cute. It almost looks like first love."

"I think it is. I doubt they are lesbians, but they are having a lesbian affair. Not all that different from us."

"True. We are not romantic, though, they are."

"I should have said we are in lust. This is not romantic like with my husband, but I definitely enjoy being with you. Or maybe just having sex with you."

Karen decided to join in the group masturbation and asked "Is that why you are masturbating?"

"No, sorry girlfriend, I will masturbate to you when you are not here; probably tonight. I am rubbing first because I normally do it all day long; second because I realized we not only share the same fantasies, but most are no longer fantasies."

"You are wondering if the boy education should still be a fantasy." She paused to gather her courage to continue, "Just like I am."

"I am. I'm being selfish by thinking Sally should just have 'girl' education. I have loved being with our daughters. They may also want 'boy' education from Dan."

"Dan with Tina?" Karen asked excitedly.

"I meant with my daughter, not collectively. Oh god, that is hot." She came immediately.

The new fantasy of her and her husband doing both girls took Karen by storm as well.

"Must be some conversation to cause a simultaneous orgasm. You are right, our moms looked at us just as they came. They are getting off on us. Ugh, I am coming, too." She grabbed Tina for a deep kiss while both girls came.

Quietly Karen said "Yes, I want to swap daughters. I did not answer you earlier because it is not up to me. Tina makes her own decisions and seeing how involved they are, Sally might object."

The girls were having their own private conversation. They both got wide eyed and nodded 'yes' in unison and joined their mothers.

Sally asked "Mom, I loved you going down on me so much, I was wondering if you can do Tina?"

Betty grinned from ear-to-ear. Karen's face turned lustful. Betty made a "come-with-me" wave to the three women and went to the bedroom. Betty laid down on one side of the bed, Tina next, then Sally and Karen.

Betty leaned across Tina and kissed her daughter tenderly on her lips. Following that lead, Karen did the same to Tina. Betty then rubbed each of Tina's nipples, kissed them, wrapped her arms around Tina and started kissing her. Tenderly at first, and as Tina began to respond, with more and more intensity.

Betty's hands slowly descended from Tina's nipples, across her stomach and out to her hips. Betty dropped her mouth to Tina's nipples. Tina started moving against Betty. She took Betty's hands and placed them on her cunt and then, as Betty rubbed Tina intimately, Tina rubbed Betty's clit. Tina bucked her hips against Betty's hand as if it was a boy's pelvis.

Betty lowered her mouth to Tina's cunt to start lapping the juices. Very sweet. Tina continued to buck against Betty's face and, just as she saw Sally do, pulled Betty's face in tight. She held Betty like this until Betty's clit licking brought her a second incredibly intense orgasm from an experienced woman.

Betty crawled back up the bed for some light, but intimate kisses. Betty coaxed Tina to turn away from her to watch her mother lick her friend's twat. While spooning Tina, Betty lightly played with Tina's clit. Tina reached down to hold Betty's hand while Tina rubbed herself. Betty got the clear message and both women lightly played with Tina. Tina moaned almost like a cat's purring as she pushed her butt back against Betty's hot mound.

Betty hugged Tina tight and cupped her tits as she watched Sally reach climax. Both mothers kissed their own daughter gently as Sally recovered.

Sally and Tina kissed gently at first and then warmed up to highly intense kisses. Sally reached down to rub Tina just to find her already occupied with two sets of hands. Smiling sweetly, Sally reached back to put Karen's hands on Sally's mound, for her own four-handed masturbation. Both girls came quietly.

Sally started to slide down Karen's body, but her mother stopped her. "I want to keep going just like the rest of you, but your father is due home. We need to clean up.

The four of them straightened the bed, put on whatever clothing was strewn around, and made the house look as if it was not the scene of an orgy.

"Funny. I never considered what we did as an orgy, but we did have one." Everyone laughed. "Let's do another tomorrow." To which everyone agreed as Karen and Tina made their leave.

Betty and Sally talked about everything except what just happened. As things got quiet, Betty said "There is something on your mind."

"No, not really."

"Yes, it is on my mind, too."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Projecting innocence.

"We are both afraid to say it because we are afraid it will not sound right. Are you thinking about something that might not sound right?" Betty inquired.

Sally muttered "Maybe."

"If I say something that doesn't sound right and it has nothing to do with your thoughts, can you forgive me? Do you trust me?"

"Of course, mommy. I love you no matter what."

"Daddy."

Sally looked down to avoid her mother's gaze. "What about daddy?"

"His penis." Sally responded by looking at her mother's eyes and kept a straight face. "You want to see it." Sally kept looking at her mother with a straight face. "Erect." "See him come."

"Yes." She said finally.

"While you come."

"You trust me?"

"Of course, sweetheart, after today, of course."

"And you."

"A three-way masturbation?"

"That was my first thought."

"You want to watch us fuck?"

"Or you jerk him off, or suck him."

"Or you jerk him off, or suck him?"

"I did not think that could happen."

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know. I have thought about it. I always end up conflicted."

"It is one of my fantasies, also. I also get conflicted. Do you want to fuck him?"

"That is even more conflicted, but maybe. Do you think about it?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes it turns me on. Other times it is disgusting. Last night it turned me on. I jerked to it."

Sally started masturbating again. "I did, too. Mom, I want to do you right now. You did me. Karen did you. I was jealous of her."

"I understand. Tomorrow, we can fix it. Come for me sweetheart. I loved peeking at you girls. I came to the two of you." The sex talk got Sally over the top. She came as they heard the car in the driveway. Sally went to her room to get straightened up.

12