Sally in 2025 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He considered what she was saying. The feeling between his legs when he licked at her vulva and then deep inside his testes, yes, probably where a cit would be if he had one. He reached out and pinched a nipple only to be rewarded with a pinch outside his body near his own nipple. He wondered if she had more substantial breasts would the pinch be far away from his chest. "I think you're right."

"I can hardly wait to have sex!"

"What?"

"Just think, we'll be able to experience each others feelings. I'll feel your cock as it goes inside me! You'll feel the cock filling me up!" Then she exclaimed, "Oh my God!"

"What?"

"This'll be a gold mine, an absolute gold mine! Everyone'll have to have a Neurotron and a Neurolink so they can experience the other sex. I wonder if there's any way to record the sensations and play them back."

"Let's fuck like no one has ever fucked before!" Sally pushed him onto his back and sat on his hips. She felt his hard cock between the lips of her vulva. At the same time there was this lovely feeling of soft wetness that emanated from an area just below her navel, "Oh, yeah!"

She wiggled her hips and felt the sensation that was located just outside of her skin grow in intensity and pleasure. She ran her fingers through his chest hair and felt the tugging of her fingers at her own breast. She took his hands and placed them over her breasts, rubbing them with her hardened nipples. "Feel!" she told him.

He felt hands at his chest. But Sally's hands were holding his hands to her breasts. His nipples felt slightly irritated, but with a pleasing feeling. As Sally rubbed his hands over her nipples he felt rubbing, not on his nipples but a couple of inches away from his nipples. And as she wiggled her hips, he felt a hard rod rotating in his crotch, not at his crotch but slightly inside his crotch. And the feeling was more than just one of pressure, it was one that rivaled the feeling of pleasure in his cock as it was massaged by her damp vulva. He understood exactly what she had been saying. He was feeling her sexual sensations as well as his own. "What a wonderful way to know how to please her," was his first thought. Followed shortly by the thought that he would like to know what it felt like to be a woman with a cock inside her.

He could do both and the thought made his desire irresistible. He grabbed her and flipped her over. He mounted and positioned his cock at her damp vaginal entrance. "I see what you mean! Let's go for it." He drove the shaft home!

Sally gasped loudly. An incredible feeling of pleasure shot from a point well outside of her body. It had an intensity and sensation like she had never experienced before. Extremely intense at a point a couple of inches away from her navel and becoming less intense in a space beginning there and extending down to the area of her clit. She felt his pubic hair push against her clit and the combined feelings were almost too much to bear. "How do men keep from coming immediately?" she wondered as he drove his cock in and out. The incredible feelings of pleasure mounted.

Kyle wasn't sure of what to expect as he drove his cock in. What he felt was a pleasant feeling inside his gut. A feeling of being filled along with the pleasantness of a gentle massage. There was a sudden brief shock of pleasure at the base of his cock as he drove all the way in. He pulled the shaft out and felt less full, the pleasant feeling moved toward his crotch. As he drove in and pulled out he noticed the pleasantness became more of a tickle, particularly intense nearer his navel and also just above the base of his cock. He concentrated on moving his cock in ways that enhanced those feelings, oblivious to his own feelings.

Sally was far from oblivious to the sensations coming from her phantom penis. The sensations of almost constant pleasure caused her to gasp with each thrust. She felt constantly close to orgasm. The intense, unexpected pleasure of it made her laugh, and then laugh harder, uncontrollably.

Kyle paused, mystified, and she managed to squeeze out "Don't stop! Don't stop." She grabbed his butt, feeling her hands as if they were at her own butt and pulled his hips into her crotch. "Faster," she added as she suppressed the laughter to a giggle.

He drove at her with abandon, feeling the rising tension in "his" vagina, not noticing the tension rising even faster in his penis. He suddenly exploded.

Sally was stunned by the intensity of the orgasm. The feelings which had filled her body suddenly concentrated themselves into the tip of her phantom penis in an incredible orgasm, possibly more intense than any she had ever felt. It was all the more intense because it was concentrated in that one small space located just outside of her abdomen. She screamed in surprised pleasure and screamed again as Kyle thrust himself into once more and the pleasure became unbearable. She felt the semen pumping through the shaft.

Kyle had been concentrating on the feelings of mounting pleasure inside his body and was taken by surprise when his orgasm began. He was even more startled by Sally's scream and continued thrusting his sensitized penis into her as she screamed and screamed again. He stopped at a knock on the bedroom door.

"You okay, Sally?" It was Holly.

12