Sally Thanksgiving Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hugged tightly, her huge hard nipples pushed into his chest. They were so hard that the pressure was almost painful. Their bodies moved in unison, he thrust up into her, she swinging her hips to increase the pleasure. The kiss never let up, their tongues intertwined and gamboled playfully.

It wasn't long before Kyle felt the tingle of oncoming orgasm, starting from the pleasure excitement in his genitals and then spreading through his body. Then the tingle seemed to rapidly concentrate entirely at the tip of his penis. He moaned as he passed the point of no return.

Sally knew what the moan and the frantic change in his motions signified. She began slamming her vagina down over his cock ever more vigorously. He struggled to breath through her kiss but she wouldn't relent, only allowing his attempts to fill her own lungs. Then he erupted inside her. She felt his penis throb and copious amounts of semen filled her, dribbling out over his testicles. She released the kiss, leaving him gasping as she continued to bounce on his cock.

She paused and reached back to swipe her finger over his wet balls. She showed him the semen coated finger, "You've made quite a mess, I think you need to clean it up." She pulled off his cock and swung around, dripping semen from her vagina the length of his body. He found himself looking at her vulva. Her huge labia spread apart. A dark gaping hole between showed the lingering effect of his penis having been inside. Semen dribbled onto his face from the interior. Her large, hard clit gleamed in the dim light, asking to be licked.

Interlude

Dawn found Kyle gently running his fingers through the long pubic hair that Sally had allowed to grow over the past couple of months. Sally feigned sleep, enjoying his touch and remembering how he had brought her to orgasm last night while "cleaning up his mess" with his mouth and tongue. She was looking forward to the rest of the weekend when there was a pounding on the door; a pounding as hard as a two year old girl could manage. "Daddy! Sally!"

Kyle got up and pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms to cover his erection. He opened the door to a declaration, "Daddy, Sally, Bre'fuss!"

As Charli scampered away, Sally sat up, exposing her large nipples. "Good you keep the door locked." She laughed thinking of a previous occasion when Charli had rushed in to encounter them naked, resulting in the need to explain her daddy's "swollen" penis. "Does she mean breakfast is ready or that she wants breakfast?"

"Probably that she wants breakfast. Not that it's past her to attempt to make it, in which case I better get down there tand control the damage."

"Maybe Holly is doing it," she said hopefully. I'd sure like an encore of last night." She reached inside the front of his pajamas to play with his now relaxed cock.

He pulled her to him and gave her a tight hug and kiss. "Me too. But I better go down and evaluate the situation." As he closed the door behind him he said, "I'll be right back."

Sally got up and quickly closed the door in case Holly or Jared walked by. While he was gone Sally decided to take the minor risk that one of the kids might come in. Charli was certainly occupied with her father and Jared and Holly would know to knock. She smoothed out the bedspread and leaned back on a pillow, her legs spread wide. She masturbated to get her labia engorged and spread them wide. continuing to lightly rub her clit, just enough to keep everything open for Kyle's arrival.

Kyle came in, saying, "Holly's preparing cereal and toast with cranberry sauce. Has everything under control." He saw what was waiting for him and was instantly on the bed between her legs, his pajama bottoms around his thighs, his penis ready for action. She lifted her hips to receive it and with no further guidance he was inside her.

He moved his arms around her to hug her tightly to him. She dug her fingers into his back and locked her ankles, her heels encouraging his movements in as he thrust wildly into her. Their mouths and tongues engaging in passionate dance. The hug tightened and the kiss became impossibly more passionate as he exploded in orgasm, semen filling her again.

Intermission

The two lovers lay in each others arms fondling and kissing.

"It wouldn't take much for me to say 'yes'." Sally said.

"Yes?"

"Should you actually ask me to marry you. It wouldn't take much. Especially after a morning like this." She snuggled her body closer to his, feeling his cock stiffen at her movement.

"You need to finish school."

"They let married students in." She smiled and kissed him again. "I'm thinking you don't want to marry me."

"Not true. But ... "

"Kyle, I'm not suddenly dropping anything on you," she laughed. My answer would still be, 'not now,' but I just feel so comfortable, so relaxed here in your arms." After a brief pause she added, "and the sex is fabulous." She kissed him again, with plenty of tongue, and teased him by grabbing his cock before jumping out of bed. "Your mom will be here soon. And I need to clean off."

She headed for the shower. "Let me help with that," he called out, jumping out of bed to follow her.

Entering behind her, he grabbed the soap and lathered her breasts and crotch, holding her back tightly against his, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock rubbing against her. He stimulated her to orgasm and then swung her around for a kiss. "God, I love you!"

"Love you too," she smiled giving him a loving peck. "But we do need to get dressed and downstairs."

12