Sally, Tim have Elderly Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy had to leave as he had a meeting with some clients in an hotel in Chepstow.

A few minutes after his car left our driveway, the phone rang. I nervously picked it up. It was Nan. She sounded a bit strange but asked "Would it be alright if I came around to you Sally to have a cup of tea and a chat?"

I said, "That would be lovely Nan." This was unusual. I thought it sounded ominous.

When Nan knocked the door, she smiled a little uncertainly as we sat down for a cup of tea. I tried to lighten things a little saying "You have just missed Timothy. I know he would have loved to see you."

She nodded "I know. Henry and I were watching from the window for him to leave so that I could come and see you on your own."

This sounded really bad now. I said "What is the problem Nan, we had a lovely time with you and Mr Rose last night. It was wonderful."

She half smiled with relief. Do you rally mean that Sally, we were afraid in case you would be disgusted with us?"

"God no Nan. Timothy and I are very happy. We enjoy most things, but we thought that last night was the most exciting thing ever."

Nan almost collapsed with relief. "That is so nice, Sally as that is exactly how Henry and I felt. You seemed to open up our youth again. Thank you so much. We were so grateful."

We were both happy to talk now. Mrs Rose wanted to tell me that they were both in such a state of excitement that Henry had mounted her twice after we left.

I had to smile at the expression 'mounted' as they were not the sort of words they had been using the night before. I did remind her that she had told me previously that he no longer did her as most of that sort of excitement had drifted away in the last 30 years.

She was very honest "And so it had Sally, but in taking you and Timothy down that path last night we found our own excitement was even greater than yours."

It hadn't but I didn't want to fault her. She kept talking about the events, but the theme was consistent. They were so very grateful and couldn't thank Tim and I enough.

I told her what Tim and I had discussed and how much we had enjoyed things to her obvious relief.

She then said cautiously "Henry and been talking things through, Sally. We want to do it again, but can I ask you something?"

I nodded enthusiastically "We want to do it as well Nan. Tell me whatever you like."

She looked very serious and a bit nervous as she spoke "Can we do it in your house the next time?"

It seemed such an innocuous question, I giggled "Of course we can."

She hadn't finished "This would make you the hosts and we would be your visitors."

I nodded. "Of course, Nan, but that wouldn't be important."

She shook her head "It is important Sally. If you are the hosts, you would be in charge."

It was still a mystery to me "It doesn't matter who the hosts are, both Timmy and I would do exactly as you say."

She breather a bit heavily as she said "It makes all the difference in the world Sally. We want you to be in charge. If you are the hosts, you will be in charge and Henry and I would have to do exactly as you tell us."

I was astounded "But do you want that Nan. Does Henry want that?"

She nodded emphatically "Henry suggested it first, but I had thought about it as well. It would be very exciting in much the same way as the other evening. You could tell us exactly what you want and how you want us to dress and everything."

I giggled a bit and said "I can't see Henry dressed as a girl, Nan. Nor can I see you dressed in a short skirt and things."

She giggled as well "Neither can I Sally but I want to assure you that if you instructed us, we would obey implicitly."

I laughed. Clearly, it sounds very exciting but if you are sure I know Timothy fancies some motherly experiences and so do I." I added "And we both like the thought of some Big Daddy adventures."

Nan laughed "That sounds so juicy Sally. You are giving Henry and I new lease of life."

That was exactly how I felt. I also thought that if we did it, we had to be serious. I told her

"When you visit us Nan, it mustn't be frivolous. You are after all our elderly neighbours and are very respected in our village."

She looked at me "That is exactly right, Sally. We mustn't forget that whatever you instruct us to do, Henry is so respected in the Village and I am still the President of the Woman's Institute."

I looked at her sitting so demurely in my living room. She was still nervous and looked a typical older married woman.

She was 58 years of age and whilst a little over weight was still attractive and filled her white dress with a floral pattern very well.

I thought that many young men would have little dreams about her.

Even as those thoughts went through my head, I corrected the last one and thought many young men AND WOMEN would have little dreams about her.

As she got up to leave she kissed me on the cheek and again whispered her gratitude. She was so lovely. As she went through the front door she asked me apologetically "When do you think you will send for us, Sally?"

I couldn't help thinking about how things had changed. I smiled "I will have a word with Timothy tonight Nan and will let you know."

TO BE CONTINUED