Sally's Sexy Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Sally begins to tell her tale.
1.7k words
4.14
38.5k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married now for 15 years to my wife Sally, and to help keep our sex life interesting. We have created a lot of sexual fantasies that we tell to each other.

It all started early in our marriage, with being young and a bit inexperienced. I was having difficulties in getting Sally to reach an orgasm, so to help with this problem we started to read sex stories.

This helped a great deal, and it was whilst we were reading a story about a husband and wife. That got our role playing fantasies started, the story begins with a husband watching his wife being fucked by a total stranger. Then when he was finished fucking her, the husband took over.

Fingering Sally's pussy as we read, I noticed that the more she read the wetter she got. So by the time we got to the end, Sally was gagging for me to fuck her. As with the story I made her get into the doggie position, as soon as my cock filled her pussy she was moaning. Seeing how keen she was, I decided to use the storyline.

As I began to fuck her from behind, I started to tell her to imagine it wasn't me who was fucking her. But the stranger from the story, and that she was surrendering to his every wish as I watched them.

Sally moaned when I said this to her, in fact her pussy started to get really wet. Continuing the story by saying that when he was finished with her, flooding her pussy with his spunk. I would take over and shag her sloppy cunt, at this point Sally was begging me to fuck her harder. As I slammed my cock into her, her orgasm ripped through her body. Setting me off and we both came together, I'd never known her to come that quickly before.

As time went on this fantasy developed and had variations, but when I made the stranger a black man. That changed everything and she immediately had one almighty orgasm, soaking my cock and balls as I continued to fucked her.

I'd already got Sally a variety of sex toys to help with our sex, but with this new twist to the story. I bought her a realistic black cock, which quickly became her favourite sex toy. It was made from a soft rubber, 9" long with a set of balls and a suction cup on its base.

It had taken some persuading but Sally soon acquired a taste for sucking my cock, so whilst she would blow me I would fuck her pussy with her new friend. It was on one of these sessions, that I started to tell her that when her black lover was finished. His mate was going to take over fucking her, she gave a muffled cry. Soaking my hand as she started to have a multiple orgasm, she was so excited that she even let me come in her mouth.

Seeing how she had reacted to this gangbang fantasy, it quickly became one of her favourites. So it was on one of these occasions whilst describing in detail what we were going to do to her. That I got the great pleasure of fucking her tight ass for the first time, she'd always been reluctant when my fingers strayed too near to her ass. But she must have been in the mood this time, because I was surprised when she didn't object to my finger worming its way into her virgin ass.

With some gentle probing from my fingers, and lube from her soaked pussy. I had the great pleasure of watching my stiff cock disappear into her little brown hole for the first time.

As I was enjoying this new sensation, Sally decided to give me a surprise. With my cock deep in her ass, she had started to slide her black rubber friend back into her sloppy cunt. Now with both her holes stuffed with cock, boy did she grunt as her cunt and ass were fucked at the same time. With her ass squeezing tightly around my cock, it didn't take me long before I emptied my bollocks into her. This was now a treat, which we kept for special occasions.

Over the years to my great delight, Sally had amassed a large collection of sexy lingerie. This helped with our sexual fantasies, from outfits in which she became the slut to being a naughty schoolgirl.

So when she called me into the bedroom one night, I was happily surprised to find her kneeling on the end of the bed. Wearing her sexy french maids outfit, and a pair fishnet tights with the crotch cut out.

I got an immediate erection as I looked at her, she was wearing one of my favorite outfits and she knew it. As I stood there admiring her fishnet covered ass, her hand appeared between her open legs. Her fingers started to slide along the folds of her pussy, then watched in amazement as one two three four fingers began to disappear.

It wasn't long before I heard a slopping sound, as the four wet fingers were pistoning in and out of her open cunt. With her face pressed into the bed, she was panting hard as her hand fucked her pussy faster. Then gave out a loud groan, before yelling.

"Ohh yessss, ohh yesssssss. Ahhhhhhh." Her body bouncing as she had her orgasm.

As I'd been watching this sexy display, I'd been striping off my clothes. Now naked and wanking my hard cock, Sally got off the bed and moved across to a wooden chair. Mounted on the seat was her favorite black dildo, already and waiting for her.

Straddling the chair, she grasped the dildo with one hand and parted her pussy lips with the other. Before bending her knees, and slowly impaling herself onto her black friend. I watched as she moaned herself down the black shaft, not stopping till all that was left showing were a set of black balls.

I was rock hard as I stared between those splayed legs, she must have been playing with herself before calling me. Because she had started to leak from her wet pussy, coating the balls with her pussy juices.

Sally was constantly moaning as she rocked her hips, then gasped as her clit made contact with the rubber balls. Still rocking herself she pulled down her outfit to expose her tits, now free from the confines of the maids outfit. Started to squeeze and pinch her erect nipples.

It was then that she spoke to me. "Ken, I've got something to tell you. I've been a very naughty girl."

Playing along I said. "So what's my dirty little slut been up to then?"

"Well it was whilst I was at the gym having my work out, that I got chatted up by this handsome black guy. As he talked to me I couldn't stop staring at his tight shorts, god they didn't leave a lot to the imagination." Sally moaned then as she mentioned about his cock.

I was starting to enjoy this story, so I moved closer and offered my cock to Sally's mouth. Taking hold of me she began to lick at my leaking precum, I just moaned as her tongue lapped at my leaking fluids.

Wanting to hear more of the story, I asked her. "What happened next?"

With my cock still firmly gripped by her hand, she continued. "We both got changed and went to the pool for a swim, that's where we were joined by his mate. From the bulge in his trunks, he was built like a horse."

Sally's breathing had increased as she moved her ass on the chair, her body gave a little judder as she had a small climax. As she sat there catching her breath, I started to play with her hard nipples. This was turning out to be one hell of a story.

It was then that Sally took me into her mouth, I closed my eyes and groaned in pleasure. But this was only a short lived pleasure, as Sally's warm mouth left my twitching cock to continue her story.

"They were very cheeky when we were in the water, they kept on running their hands over my ass and tits. I couldn't resist them, the thought of letting these men fuck me was getting me all excited." My cock was leaking again as I thought of Sally getting fucked by these black men.

"They took me into a changing room, then took it in turns to kiss me. My god, the size of their cocks. I could feel them as they pressed themselves against me."

I closed my eyes imagining the scene, a moan escaping my lips as she licked the end of my cock again. Before going on with the story. "Ken, I couldn't help myself. I had to get a look at them."

"So I knelt down before them, and pulled their trunks down. Talk about hung like a donkey, oh my god. Ahhhhhh." Sally moaned as she was having another orgasm.

This was fucking turning me on, so before she could say another word. I pushed my straining cock into her mouth, and gripped her head. I began fuck that dirty mouth, going deeper and deeper as I thrusted in to her.

It wasn't long before I felt her nose pressing into my stomach, I just couldn't stop imagining what those two guys were going to do to Sally. She was bouncing her body on the chair, as she fucked herself with the black dildo.

The more I fucked her mouth the more she moaned, this was sending me over the top. My cock was ready to burst, then I let go yelling at her. "Oh you fucking slut, Ahhhhhhh..." Shooting my wad down her throat, as I yelled out to my climax.

Sally kept on swallowing till finally I was spent, only then letting my cock slip from her mouth. I stood back and looked down at her, she had her eyes closed and mouth open as she rocked her body on the seat. Then juddered before finally sitting still as she caught her breathe.

I couldn't believe it I was still rock hard, even though I'd just come. I was hooked on Sally's story and wanted to hear more.