Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepfather offers teen to business associates.
5.4k words
4.57
157.4k
48
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,220 Followers

September 1978

Sally Johnson could not suppress the nervous feeling in her stomach as she accompanied her stepfather, Ted Bissett, into the crowded bar of an upscale hotel in downtown Los Angeles.

It was a warm Wednesday night near the end of summer, and a small bead of sweat trickled languidly between her breasts, emphasizing – as if the stares of every man in the bar weren’t enough – that she was all but naked under her thin dress. The day had finally come, when Ted would start to offer her to his friends and business associates for sex, and she was filled with wildly contradictory feelings. On the one hand, she was apprehensive, even a little fearful and humiliated about meeting a total stranger for sex on her stepfather’s orders. But, on the other hand, she was also excited about the prospect of sampling a new man, and a new dick, and she was itching to show off her newfound sexual skills.

Two months had passed since the fateful Friday when Ted had caught 18-year-old Sally in a very compromising situation with her 15-year-old sister, Sylvia. Ted had quietly shot up two full rolls of film of the sisters in action, then had used the incriminating photos to blackmail Sally into doing exactly what he wanted whenever he wanted it. That meant sex, and lots of it. Although Ted and Sally hated each other’s guts, at least in public, Ted had had a sexual obsession for the girl ever since he’d married her recently divorced mother three years previously.

Over the course of about a 24-hour period, Ted had forced Sally to give him a blowjob – and swallow cum for the first time in her life – right in the den of their house that Friday night after she came home from a party at a friend’s house. The next morning, he had filled her cunt with his sperm after fucking her hard on the kitchen counter, then, when Sally returned from work that Saturday night, he had met her in her bedroom and fucked her ass, also for the first time in her life.

Sally had not been a virgin when she had encountered Ted, but she had not had all that much experience either. But by the time he was done with her that day and night, Ted had started Sally well on the road to becoming a slut, because she had discovered, to her dismay, that she liked the sex, especially the screaming orgasms that Ted routinely pulled from her hot young body. The fact that it was coerced, at least initially, seemed to enhance the wickedness of what she was doing, creating an unseemly excitement in her body about having sex with her stepfather.

Ted had gone to Phoenix to his tennis tournament the next day, and while he was gone, Sally dutifully completed the chores he’d set before her. She tearfully cut off most of her luxuriant long blonde hair, cutting it back to where it was almost boyish, with light bangs in front, parted in the middle, pulled back off her ears and just a little thick in back. From that point on, her hair would never again grow past her shoulders, and she soon learned to like the new look. It was, as Ted had said, easy to take care of, it didn’t get all wet and tangled when they fucked, and it allowed her to alter her looks somewhat depending on her mood and the style of the time.

She also got on contraceptives, and ditched her boyfriend of the moment. He had been bewildered by the sudden change in Sally, but she brushed him aside, the better to keep his hurt feelings from getting to her. He’d been kind of lame anyway, she rationalized, and given where she sensed she was going, he probably wouldn’t want to stay with her anyhow.

When Ted returned that Thursday, he was flushed with success, a little bit of extra cash and a good nose full of cocaine, as he had had a good tournament. After doing his husbandly duties with his wife that night, in very quick and perfunctory fashion, Ted had slipped into Sally’s bedroom and leisurely fucked her twice before returning to her mother’s bed, leaving Sally sweaty, satisfied and wanting more, despite her continuing dislike for her stepfather.

The following Saturday, Ted had had to work, so he’d called Sally on the phone and told her to swing by the club where he was the tennis pro, on her way to her job as a sales clerk for a ladies boutique. Once there, he guided Sally to his cluttered office, closed and locked the door, and ordered her to suck him off before she went to work. Sally had thus spent the whole day with the taste of Ted’s cum in her mouth, and for some reason that turned her on, so much so that when she got home that night, she was the one who came on to Ted, dragging him to her bedroom, where they had spent most of the night in her bed.

Ted had come to her twice more early the next week, but then stayed away in anticipation of the weekend. That was when Sally’s mother was to fly off with Sylvia to help her younger daughter get settled in at the boarding school in Pennsylvania that she would be attending.

The two sisters had not been, and would not ever again be intimate after their fateful tryst by the pool. Although they would remain close and friendly, they would never again share the kind of love they had had before Ted discovered their secret. He had effectively driven a wedge between the sisters that would never be completely breached.

Sally had cried all the way from the airport after putting her mother and sister on the plane, and Ted had been magnanimous in his victory. He took Sally to a fine restaurant, plied her with good food and several drinks then they had gone home, tumbled into her mother’s bed and had spent most of the next 48 hours having the kind of wild, unbridled sex one usually read about in the Letters section of Penthouse magazine. Sally had gotten a huge rush out of fucking her mother’s husband on her mother’s bed over and over again.

By the end of the weekend, Sally was hooked on the excitement of wild sex. She was intoxicated by the seemingly never-ending series of orgasms Ted could produce in her body. She was starting to crave sexual attention, the beginning of the hunger for sex that is still a huge part of her life to this day, nearly 25 years later. When she was alone, sober and rational, she was often appalled at what she was doing – what Ted was making her do, and do willingly – and she was disgusted with herself for getting into her predicament. But once she got into Ted’s environment, once she started getting high and getting turned on, it was like flipping a switch and she became the hungry beast that needed sexual fulfillment.

After her mother returned from the East, it was Sally’s turn to get set up in her new digs, as she anticipated her freshman year at UCLA. Ted had found her a secluded little bungalow not too far from the campus that was set back away from a quiet side street, and actually opened to the back, away from the street, onto an alley. It was perfect for his purposes. It would allow him to come and go from Sally’s house without being readily seen. Soon, Sally, her mom and Ted were moving her stuff into the new place. Then, when Ted had sent Mom home at the end of a busy, sweaty day of moving, Ted had fucked Sally right on the floor in the front room of the house.

It didn’t take long for Sally to fall into Ted’s partying lifestyle. She quickly found that liquor and marijuana relaxed her physically and mentally. She had gotten moderately drunk on beer a few times during high school, but had never really tried much liquor. However, she soon began to enjoy vodka, whisky and other spirits, over beer, which Ted said would make her fat.

Sally had also tried pot only a few times in high school, and had never gotten much out of it. But she quickly learned to enjoy the high-quality weed Ted could find: rich, earthy Colombian; sweet, sticky sensimilla from northern California; pungent, tightly wrapped Thai sticks; tangy, aromatic Hawaiian. Sally quickly learned to appreciate the sensual feelings she got from good herb. It made it much easier for her to just go with the flow of whatever was happening to her when she was mellow on vodka and-or good weed.

Ted began to introduce Sally around to his friends, and started spreading the word about his horny stepdaughter to business associates and others with whom he sought to curry favor. Ted made it abundantly clear to all of his close friends and most of his business associates that she was his stepdaughter, and that she was his hot little sex toy, only he made it appear that she had been the one who had initiated their relationship. But as of yet, he had not sent her over to fuck any of his friends and associates. Until now, that is.

Sally had not known exactly what was going to happen that night until Ted came over, after calling earlier that day to tell her not to make any other plans for the night. When he arrived, he told her that he was trying to gather financing for a real estate deal he’d been cooking up, one that could make him a substantial sum of money, and the person he’d been dealing with who held the fate of the project in his hands was a 40ish banker from New York named Dave Marshall. Dave had flown across the country to see the land, talk to the principals and maybe have a little fun on the side.

Dave and Ted had been in the middle of a three-martini lunch when Dave had asked Ted about some female action for later that evening. Ted had asked what kind of women Dave liked, and when he said he liked young, but sexually mature girls, and preferred blondes to any other type, Ted knew exactly with whom to set Dave up. He knew now that the time had arrived for Sally to be of service to his financial portfolio.

“I have someone in mind who is perfect,” Ted said. “She’s young, she’s blonde and she fucks like a fish. If you want me to, I can set you up with her right now. Believe me, she’s fine.”

So the date had been made. Ted told Sally the details as he fixed them each a drink at the bar that he had stocked in her den, and her insides began to boil with a welter of emotions. Ted went straight into her bedroom and pulled out the dress he wanted her to wear, a new knee-length, sleeveless dress of a light, almost translucent material with a light print pattern over a pale blue background. Because it merely tied on the side, it showed off plenty of leg and plenty of cleavage, and it clung to her curves tightly, showing clearly what she did and did not have on underneath.

Ted had been true to his word and had given her a credit card to use at Frederick’s of Hollywood, and Sally had bought an array of sexy underclothes, including a dark blue garter belt and stockings. This was the outfit Ted picked out for her to wear, and he told her to top off the look by making herself up in a blatantly sexual way, with heavy eye shadow, thick mascara and slick lip-gloss, with her manicured nails done in a matching color, and a pair of dangling earrings that hung from her pierced lobes. Sexy high heels with an ankle strap completed the picture of a young woman who was clearly on the prowl.

They had another drink and smoked a joint before leaving her house and heading downtown in Ted’s Porsche. Dave whistled as Sally approached the bar, where he’d been nursing a couple of scotch-and-waters. Sally sauntered into the empty barstool next to Dave while Ted stood by and made introductions. Sally gave Dave a smoky look as he shook her hand and held it a moment longer than one would ordinarily hold a handshake. She was trying to project an image that she didn’t entirely feel at the moment, one of total self-assurance and sultriness. Ted hadn’t had to threaten her with exposure for quite a while, but the last thing he told her as they climbed out of his car was, “If you blow this, I’ll be very, very unhappy.”

Once the introductions had been made, Ted left them together, and Sally never saw him the rest of the night. Forging ahead, Sally smiled sweetly and started to become acquainted with her date for the evening. They quickly took their drinks to a booth, where they could have a little more privacy. Dave sat down first then Sally slid in next to him, coming in real close, so that their legs were brushing together.

After a couple of drinks, Sally relaxed and began to enjoy herself. Dave was a handsome man with short brown hair flecked with gray. He stood about 6-feet tall and looked like he kept himself in shape. He also proved to be an interesting and witty conversationalist, who seemed genuinely interested in her and her life, or at least what she chose to reveal of it. He told her about New York, and all of the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple, and she told him about life in Southern California. It didn’t take Sally long to decide that she could trust Dave to treat her right, so she really started to let her hair down and show this stranger in town a real good time.

Sally had known vaguely for a long time that she had a knack for sizing up people and discerning what they were really like behind the image they wanted to project. But lately she had really become aware of just what a valuable gift that was, and she had been assessing Ted’s friends as she met them, sorting them out and filing them away for future reference. It was a gift that she would quickly come to depend on heavily as she negotiated life in the fast lane, and more than once it would prove to be a lifesaver. And on the few occasions when she ignored her instincts, it invariably led to disaster. So although she sensed that Dave was a typical go-go New Yorker who was used to command, she found herself warming to him and to the encounter that was right around the corner.

After a half-hour or so of friendly conversation, they found their hands were clasped together in a first erotic contact, and soon those hands were roaming up and down each other’s thigh as the sexual tension began to build. When Dave’s hand finally made it up her dress to the junction of her legs, he was pleasantly surprised to find a bald beaver uncovered by panties and slick with the juice of her arousal. As he rolled Sally’s clit around under her dress, she sucked in a breath with a hiss then turned her face to his and they kissed, long and slow, feeling the pressure of their passion begin to swell, right along with the growing lump in Dave’s slacks.

Excitedly, they each finished their drinks, and after signing the bill for his tab, Dave and Sally sashayed out of the bar arm-in-arm toward the elevators and his 28th-floor hotel suite, and this time she smiled sexily at every man she passed who ogled her tight body and radiant looks.

Once on the elevator, they embraced hotly, their mouths warm and eager, their tongues active and excited. Dave could feel his cock stiffening from the contact with Sally’s hot, young body. He could feel her stiff nipples poking into his chest as they kissed wantonly. For her part, Sally could feel Dave’s cock trying to poke between her legs as she lost herself in the kiss.

Sally would have been content at that point to screw Dave right there on the floor of the elevator, but just as the thought crossed her mind, the car slowed, stopped at their floor and the door opened to reveal what looked like a grandmother and grandson, a nice looking boy of about 12, waiting to get on for a trip to the ground floor. The boy stared open-mouthed at Sally’s jiggling tits as she and Dave strode out of the elevator into the hall. The last thing Sally saw before the doors closed was the grandmother’s clear look of disapproval aimed at her.

Sally had to laugh at that. So she had the ability to not only bewitch mature men, but apparently adolescent boys as well. It was something of an epiphany, one of those moments where a whole new way of thinking opened up to her. She realized, in a way she hadn’t before, that with her succulent body, her good looks and her willing sexuality, she had something men of all ages desired.

Thus it was with a feeling of growing confidence that she entered Dave’s suite for her first night in the service of her stepfather. Sally had thought they might roll straight into bed, but Dave was cool, once they got settled in. After shedding his coat and his tie, Dave walked to the bar and fixed a couple of drinks while Sally found herself drawn to the picture window that overlooked the city. She was swept away by the vista of lights that shimmered into the distance in every direction as far as the eye could see, thus she was a little startled when Dave materialized with her drink.

“Magnificent, isn’t it,” Dave said softly as he handed Sally her drink then wrapped an arm around her chest and lightly fondled one of her tits. “I never get tired of this city. It’s so different from New York. People don’t hurry here the way they do back home, and I like that.”

Abruptly, Dave turned, walked back to the sofa that sat against one wall, sat down and crossed his legs, gazing at the sexual prize Ted had bestowed upon him. Sally was still lost in thought, gazing out at the vast expanse of the City of Lights, when Dave told her softly to, “come on over here and let me get a good look at you.”

Sally took a final sip of her drink, sat the empty glass on a table and walked, slow and easy, over to where Dave sat. She stood in front of him in a provocative pose, a bemused grin on her face and her legs spread slightly apart. Without saying a word, she reached over to her side, untied the strings that held her dress in place and let it fall off her shoulders to the floor.

“Maybe you like this view a little better?” she asked in a low, sultry tone of voice.

Dave was momentarily speechless. Talk about a diamond in the rough; here was a girl, he realized, with the looks and body of a young goddess, who, if you dressed her in ordinary clothes and a lot less makeup, you would probably walk right past and never even notice. In their earlier conversation, Sally had come across as a rather quiet, almost shy young girl, but there was nothing shy about her now. She was a lady, a sexy young woman ready for love. He drank in Sally’s nakedness from top to bottom: her sultry, half-lidded eyes in a perfectly-formed face; her perfect tits that hung just right on her chest; the succulent ass, tight and firm; the shaved pussy that was already swelling and glistening with arousal; the long, slim legs, slinky in their stockings; and, finally, the narrow, almost dainty feet, encased in her sexy high heels.

Dave Marshall was a cool customer, and a careful man. So, unlike many of his friends, he didn’t keep a mistress stashed somewhere in Manhattan. But California had always been like a siren song to him, with its blonde, tanned, willing babes who were eager to fuck. So more and more, he was looking at investments in the Golden State, and taking the opportunity to sample the goodies the state had to offer, well out of the eye of wife and family.

He couldn’t help himself; he had to touch Sally, so he bent forward and ran both hands up, down and all around her stocking-clad legs, brushing her dripping cunt with each swipe up to her crotch. Finally, he worked both hands together and opened up her wet sex and strummed his fingers over her pussy for just a couple of seconds, then ran his hands around her hips, and squeezed her buns.

Sally responded by leaning over and dangling her tits in front of Dave’s face, lightly brushing her nipples on his nose, one after the other. He took the hint and abandoned her legs to grip her breasts with his hands and roll her stiff nipples between his fingers. She bent over further and offered her tits for him to suck, and he did, with relish. He sucked, licked, kissed, squeezed and generally played all over her tits for several minutes, sending radiant shock waves of lust streaming through her body to her slightly befogged brain.

Finally, Sally pulled her tits out Dave’s grasp, pulled him up so that he was standing and they kissed again, softly, almost lovingly, and as their tongues wrapped themselves around each other, she felt her pussy beginning to get seriously wet. It was time, she knew; time to see what this man had to offer. So she broke the kiss and began to slowly, seductively, undress her new lover of the moment. As she unbuttoned his shirt and revealed Dave’s skin, she planted little kisses and licks on his chest, then, when she had his shirt completely unbuttoned, she pulled it open and spent a minute or so licking, sucking and nibbling on his nipples, evoking a long groan of rising passion from Dave’s throat.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,220 Followers
12