Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,237 Followers

And this time, when Sally arrived at the edge of climax, Monica just kept right on sucking, lashing Sally's clit with her tongue, and Sally finally tumbled off the cliff, thrashing and moaning as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Obscene gibberish flowed from Sally's mouth as she was swept along the tide of climax. Because of the acid coursing through her body, there was a hard, electric quality to this orgasm that she had never felt before, and she writhed and twitched as all of the anticipation flowed out her body in the form of her copious juices that covered the brunette's face.

Monica's body was seething with unrequited lust as she pulled her face away from Sally's crotch. Sally lay back in a daze for a moment, her eyes closed. But after a few seconds, she sensed Monica hovering over her, her Italian eyes blazing. Monica bent her dripping-wet face to Sally's and they kissed. As they kissed, Sally had a wicked thought, and pulled Monica's face away and began to lick the older woman's cheeks, chin and nose, cleaning off all of her discharge. Then she slid down the bed and captured Monica's rock-hard nipples between her lips, each in its turn, squeezing the small breasts as she sucked the tips that dangled in her face.

"I want to taste you," Sally said intensely, and Monica didn't hesitate. She moved up so that she was straddling Sally's head, lowered her bushy cunt to Sally's lips and groaned as Sally reached up with both hands to pull her hips down. Sally's tongue led the way as Monica began to grind her crotch on Sally's face. Despite the thick hair that surrounded the pussy that was slithering all over her mouth, Sally found Monica's cunt very accessible, and she gave herself over to pleasing this exotic woman who had so intrigued her.

It didn't take long for Monica to reach her orgasm. Like Sally, she had been anticipating this encounter for several days, and the more she had thought about it, the hotter she'd gotten. With a sharp cry, she felt her insides convulse, she spilled her juice onto Sally's tongue, and the younger girl lapped up every bit of it.

Monica thought the younger girl might need a break, but Sally was ready for more. Even as Monica's twat was still twitching, Sally pulled her face away and told Monica to turn around so they could 69. Monica's mind was blown at this. She thought she'd been the one doing the seducing here, but now Sally was starting to take the lead. Panting, Monica turned herself around and replanted her pussy on Sally's face, while she bent down, pulled Sally's legs open wide and resumed eating the bald beaver that confronted her.

For most of the next hour, the two women feasted on each other's cunts, teasing, licking, sucking, kissing and laughing hysterically as they worked their way toward a crashing mutual orgasm. They brought each other to the brink countless times and backed off, waiting for the moment when they would be unable to hold themselves back. Their sweaty bodies slid against each other, sending sparks of lust arcing through their bodies as they rolled around on Monica's satin sheets. Sometimes Monica would be on top, then they would flip and Sally would be on top.

Sally lost herself in Monica's body, as she felt a queen-sized cum build in her body. Sex with her sister had never been like this, so all-consuming that it left her mind an empty, smoking husk. Finally, they couldn't hold back. Monica got up on her knees, her cunt mashing Sally's lips as she trembled on the edge of explosion. As she did, she picked up Sally by her hips, pulling her up off the bed. Sally knew just what to do, and wrapped her shapely legs around Monica's neck and humped the older woman's mouth for all she was worth.

With a gasp, a grunt and a squeal, the two women hurtled toward their climax, and this time they kept right at it, until the waves crashed on the shore and they each burst forth with a tremendous orgasm. Their cunt juices flowed freely as they surrendered to passion, their entire bodies twitching. Seemingly forever, their orgasms spilled out, until they finally had to rest.

"Wow!" was all Sally could say as Monica crawled up into her arms, and they cuddled in the afterglow of an incredible sexual experience. After a bit, they got up and padded back to the den, where the Dead still played on the stereo. A couple of glasses of wine and another joint were all it took to get them back in the mood for more. They were both beginning to peak from the acid, and they were both still incredibly horny.

Returning to the bedroom, Sally sat on the bed while Monica went to the closet then returned with a suitcase, which she opened.

"I have some things in here you're going to love," Monica said. And Sally gasped when she saw the contents of the suitcase. Inside was an array of sex toys of every description: vibrators, dildoes, butt plugs, strap-ons, double-dongs; you name it, and it was in there. Sally felt her insides lurch with renewed lust. She had never seen anything like this stuff. When she engaged in masturbation, which wasn't often, she usually just used her hands or something handy, like the blunt end of a hairbrush.

Monica positioned Sally on her knees, with her butt in the air. First, she bent her head and licked Sally's cunt from behind, then swiped her tongue upward and began to lick the puckered hole between her butt cheeks.

Sally growled her approval. Ever since the first time Ted had fucked her ass, the first day after he'd caught her with Sylvia, Sally had come to love anal sex. It was something that was incredibly hot. When Monica had Sally's asshole good and relaxed, she took a modest-sized butt plug, took a tube of lubricant and squeezed out a small dollop onto the tip then pushed it into Sally's anus from behind. Sally dropped her head and moaned as she felt the intruder push its way into her rectum, then gasped with the plug popped past her ring and fit snug against her asshole. Monica then took another, similar, plug, lubed it up and inserted it in her own ass, so she was feeling much the same thing as Sally.

Shaking with lust, Monica took an 8-inch dildo from the bag and pressed it to Sally's pussy and began to fuck the young blonde with it. Sally started going nuts at this, her body shaking and her pussy dripping juice down the inside of her thighs. This was a feeling she'd never experienced before, to have both of her holes filled at the same time, and the feeling, heightened by the LSD, immediately triggered an enormous orgasm. Monica worked the dildo in Sally's pussy slowly, but steadily, and drew two more orgasms out of Sally's sweaty, shaking body before she pulled it out and set it aside.

Sally thought she was going to get a break as she rolled over onto her back, but when she opened her eyes and looked over at Monica, a shiver ran up her spine as she saw that the brunette and climbed into a wicked looking strap-on cock. It was fully 8 inches and fat, bobbing obscenely out of Monica's crotch. Monica gathered a handful of Sally's copious juices and spread it all over the fake cock, simulating a masturbation motion. Then she knelt in front of Sally, between her legs, and slid the hard rubber dong fully into Sally, who groaned loudly at the new sensation.

Monica's long, curly locks swayed as she rhythmically pumped the cock relentlessly back and forth in Sally's quivering cunt. She threw her head back in ecstasy as she fucked the young blonde. The strap-on had an inside nub that fit just perfectly on her clit, and as she pushed the cock into Sally, the nub pushed back on her clit, sending shock waves of lust racing up her spine.

Sally was beyond thought, beyond feeling. She was simply riding the crest of a huge wave of lust, orgasming almost endlessly, and she wrapped her legs around Monica's waist to pull her in as much as possible. After seemingly ages, Sally felt a huge shudder pass through her body, as she writhed on the bed in passion. Monica, too, was feeling a huge orgasm build in her body, as she worked the hard rubber dick in Sally's pussy.

Gasping as they gained a moment's reprise, Monica pulled the dildo out of Sally, climbed out of the strap-on and pulled out a double-headed dong that appeared to be over a foot-and-a-half long and something like an inch-and-a-half in diameter. Monica lay back on the bed and fed one end of the dong into Sally's impossibly wet pussy. It slid right in until nearly half of it was buried in Sally's pussy. Monica pushed the other end into her own cunt and impaled herself fully on the soft pliable dong. She scisorred her legs with Sally's and quickly the two women found a slow, but steady fucking rhythm as they each pushed the twins ends of the long dong until they were in to the hilt and their pussy lips were mashed together in a wet, trembling motion. Sally thrilled at the feeling of Monica's hairy bush tickling her clit and she grooved on the tingling waves of lust shot through her body.

And as they worked the double-ended cock mindlessly in their cunts, Sally and Monica felt their trip pass its peak to the tune of four successive orgasms over the space of an hour. They thrashed, they moaned, they laughed and they squealed, melding their overwrought minds and bodies through wave after wave of mutual passion.

Finally, Sally fell back on the bed in sheer, sweaty exhaustion. She felt all fuzzy around the edges of her consciousness, and finally the two women extracted themselves from the double dong. They relaxed in a nice, leisurely bath as they cruised through the back end of their trip, and later, they sipped wine and listened to mellow music curled up on the sofa as the dawn broke in the East. It had been a most eventful night for Sally, a night where she discovered the endless variety of ways two women could please each other. But when she went home, she knew lesbian lust would be something extra, a treat she would enjoy only on rare occasions. She still had way too much to learn about cock to follow that road.

To be continued...

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,237 Followers
12