Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Ted and buddy give Sally double dose of cock.
4.3k words
4.63
74.1k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

February 1979

Sally was home on an unseasonably warm night for late winter, even by Southern California standards, trying to study. Her academic career was hanging by a thread, and she was trying to get back into the swing of her studies. Her first semester at UCLA had been pretty much a disaster. Between partying with Ted and his friends, partying with her other friends, old and new, and her job, she hadn’t had much time for school, and her grades had reflected that lack of commitment.

She had tried to regain her academic momentum at the start of the new semester, but it was hard with Ted calling her out two or three nights a week to fuck him or some other of his friends. Still, she was trying hard to work through Western Civilization 102 around 11 p.m. one Wednesday night when the telephone rang. She thought about letting the answering machine pick it up, but decided it would be best if she answered. She was glad she did, for it was Ted and he sounded excited, revved up, and he probably would have been pissed if she’d not answered.

“Clear some space on your dance card, darling, because Ted’s coming over and he’s got a surprise for you,” he said. Sally couldn’t tell whether the groan she let out was from exasperation or excitement. She really needed to study for an exam that was two days away, but she'd come to learn that Ted’s surprises usually brought her to frantic, screaming orgasms, the likes of which she had begun to crave.

Ten minutes later, she heard Ted at her door, and he entered, not bothering to knock. He swept in to the bungalow carrying a paper bag containing a case of beer, only this time he wasn’t alone. Following behind Ted through Sally’s front door was another man of about Ted’s size only a little stockier. He had an athletic build, but the jock look was tempered by a ponytail of rich brown hair that hung to the middle of the back. Ted introduced him as Matt, his oldest and dearest friend. The two had been doubles partners in high school and in college before Ted had gone on to play professionally while Matt had become, “an entrepreneur,” as Ted called him.

Sally felt a chill run through her body as the two men entered her little bungalow and made themselves at home. “What was going on?” Sally wondered, but in the back of her mind, she knew. Ted had been hinting for the past few weeks that he was going to bring a friend with him sometime. She just hadn’t expected it to happen so suddenly.

It was clear they’d had a few beers earlier, and plenty else besides. After Ted handed her a beer, he fished a joint out of his pocket and fired it up. Meanwhile, Matt was at her table drawing out lines of what appeared to be cocaine. Even as they smoked and drank, Sally was bit surprised. She knew Ted did coke; he’d even offered her some once or twice. But this was the first time he’d brought it out in front of her. When Matt had six fat lines laid out on the mirror, he put a silver tooter to his nose and scarfed up two of them, one in each nostril. Then he offered the mirror and the tooter to Ted, who followed suit then Ted set it down on the table in front of Sally, as she sat on the sofa.

“Go on, take it,” Ted said. It was a command, not a request. Sally stared at Ted for several seconds then took the tooter and bent down on the floor on her knees. Ted showed her how to do it, and she quickly had all of the crystal powder up each nostril. As soon as the drug hit home, she knew why she’d been reluctant to try it, why she’d gotten just a flash of warning a second before she did it, that she’d regret it. She’d regret it, because she liked it; no, she loved it. Cocaine was the perfect drug for Sally. It kept her mind and body stimulated, but also had a cool, numbing effect that appealed to her.

In no time, Sally was sucking down beers like water, and getting looser and looser. Soon another joint made the rounds, then another set of lines. By then, Ted and Matt were about ready to kick the party up a notch. As the second round of coke flowed through their bodies, Sally sensed a charge in the air, a spark, and she could feel the tingling inside that said she was about to experience ecstasy. Ted was seated way back in her big chair, while Matt and Sally were at opposite ends of the sofa.

“Why don’t you come over here and sit with me, dear,” Ted said to Sally. “Let’s show Matt what we’ve learned over the past few months. Hmmmm?” Sally felt her insides lurch as she obediently crawled into the big sofa. She bent straight in and gave Ted a deep, wet kiss, her tongue fencing with his, and she caressed his growing cock through his jeans. Matt’s eyes bugged out as he watched his best friend begin to make love with his stepdaughter. He watched Sally kiss her way down Ted’s chest as she swiftly unbuttoned and removed his shirt. When she reached his waist, she sat back up and kissed him again as she unbuttoned and unzipped Ted’s jeans, and cooed as his stiffening cock flopped into her hand. She immediately began jacking him lightly, getting him primed. Ted quickly pushed Sally away, into a standing position in front of the two men.

“Let’s see you strip for us, baby,” Ted said with a leer. At that moment, Sally both hated and lusted after her stepfather. He was clearly degrading her in front of his friend, yet she loved it, wanted it. The combination of beer, weed and coke had fueled her desire to be used, to be treated like a whore. So she quickly began a swaying, seductive dance as she removed what little she had on. She’d been in her lounging clothes, an oversized dress shirt of Ted’s, and an old pair of shorts. In seconds, she was naked except for her tiny black panties, which Matt told her to leave on for the moment. Sally padded up to Matt and stripped him in a manner similar to Ted, only she removed his pants completely, leaving him stark naked on the sofa. As she undressed him, she leaned over and dangled her tits over Matt’s face, so he took each globe in hand and squeezed and licked the nipples, sending sparks shooting up her spine.

Sally looked up through hazy, lusting eyes at two naked men sitting on the sofa in front of her, their hard dicks in each of her hands. She looked at Ted for just a second, and he nodded slightly, indicating that she should start to work on Matt, and she did. She knelt on the floor then crawled between his legs and swiped her tongue up the underside of his cock. She licked him like an ice cream cone, up and down and all around, until the pre-cum was fairly flowing out the tip.

She sat back to appraise Matt’s meat, and nodded in satisfaction. It was plenty big and fat, almost as fat as Ted’s, though not quite as long. She bent down, licked the juice off the end of Matt’s cock, and pushed the head past her lips and into her mouth. She sank her mouth halfway down the shaft before she began to swirl her tongue around the sensitive head. Getting a full breath, she sucked the remainder of his cock past her gullet and into her throat. Sally had gotten very good at deep throat in the months she’d been at this, and her talent was showing now. She kept her mouth fully embedded on Matt’s cock, as he grabbed the back of her head, by her short hair, and slowly began to pump his cock deep in her throat.

After a few minutes, Sally had to come up for air, then it was Ted’s turn. She had finally taken him all in her throat a week or so previously, and she was excited about showing off. She skipped the preliminaries with Ted and simply engulfed his cock with her lips and slowly filled her mouth then her throat with his long, fat cock. When she felt Ted’s wiry pubic hairs ticking her nose, she knew she’d done it, and a surge of lust raced up and down her spine.

Again, she couldn’t go for long at that depth, and soon pulled her mouth off Ted and switched back to Matt. For several minutes, Sally went back and forth between the two cocks, working her hot mouth up and down and getting them rock-hard and ready. As Sally bent over Ted, working his juicy cock easily in and out of her mouth, Matt got up and crawled behind Sally. He pulled the crotch of her panties aside and began to run his fingers up and down Sally’s upturned pussy. Like a ripe fruit, her lips burst open with the wet swelling of intense arousal and she gave a muffled groan around Ted’s cock. Matt ran his fingers all through her wet pussy and up to her tightly clenched asshole. Soon Sally’s entire crotch was gleaming with the juice of her arousal. Matt quickly pulled Sally’s panties down to her thighs as he began to finger-fuck the bald pussy in a slow rhythm.

Abruptly, he pulled his hand away and turned Sally so she was on her back on the sofa. He pulled her legs up in the air and opened them wide as he rolled her panties off. Sally lay back naked and exposed, and Matt quickly bent down and began to eat the proffered pussy like a little kid eats a watermelon. Sally felt lust cascade from her pussy in rich, flowing waves through her entire body as Matt ate her out. Matt ravished her pussy with his lips, tongue, nose – everything. Even as her orgasm began to swell and build, she felt her head being turned, as Ted’s cock was presented to her mouth, and she sucked it in with gusto. She was riding a wave to a tremendous orgasm, and she surrendered to the welcome feeling.

Just as she felt her orgasm begin to peak, however, Matt pulled his face away, got up on his knees between her legs and slid his throbbing cock up her pussy in one great plunge. Matt’s cock pushed into Sally like a hot knife through butter, and her velvety walls gripped him as he quickly began to pump in a slow, but steady motion.

“Ahhhh! Fuck me! It feels so gooood,” Sally wailed when she finally caught her breath from the suddenness of Matt’s assault. She wrapped her legs around Matt’s waist, and at the same time, he reached around to the small of her back, picked her up off the sofa and knee-walked over to the middle of the floor, where Ted had placed a pillow. Matt slowly laid Sally down in the floor, never stopping his fucking rhythm in her super-hot cunt. Sally could feel the orgasm begin to build again as she lifted her legs and ground her pussy hard on Matt’s in-thrusting cock.

Sally’s incoherent babblings were silenced when Ted knelt behind her and pulled her head back so she was staring straight at the head of his cock. Sally opened her mouth and licked her lips greedily as Ted dangled his cock in front of her nose. Then he put a hand behind her head and fed his cock into her mouth, slowly, but insistently. Matt’s mind was blown as he watched Ted sink his cock all the way into Sally’s throat. Sloppy gagging sounds were all that came from Sally’s mouth as he watched Ted fuck the blonde’s face, while he continued to steadily work his nuclear missile back and forth in her hungry pussy.

As Ted’s cock filled Sally’s throat, Matt could actually see her throat as it was filled with hard meat, and he marveled at the way her muscles worked Ted’s dick. Sally too was lost in lust as her senses flashed from the big cock in her cunt and the bigger cock in her throat, as Ted gently massaged her throat with one hand, while he held the base of his cock in the other. Sally felt herself losing control and she couldn’t prevent her body from hitting hyperdrive. She thrashed and jerked underneath the two men as her orgasm swept her away. The contractions in her pussy proved too much for Matt, and he felt a sudden tingling burst as he savagely pounded his cock deep in Sally’s twitching cunt. With a roar, he felt his cock explode in a rapid-fire series of cum bursts, bathing her sugary walls in hot white cream.

Sally felt a second, smaller orgasm burst as she felt her pussy being swamped with Matt’s cum, and she had to pull Ted’s cock out of her mouth to catch her breath and give voice to her passion.

“OH GOD! So fuckin’ good,” she wailed as Matt finished firing the last trembling drops of cum deep in her pussy. Matt finally pulled his cock out of Sally then leaned back, out of the way momentarily. Ted crawled into place between Sally’s legs and watched in unbridled lust as Matt’s cum flowed in great globs out of Sally’s laid-open pussy and rolled over her asshole onto the floor. Ted gripped his purple cock at the base and used the head to stir the cum around all over her crotch, leaving cum smeared all between her pussy lips and her butt cheeks. Then he turned Sally onto her knees, and grooved anew as more cum dripped out her cunt and down the inside of her thigh.

With a grunt, Ted pushed the head of his long, fat cock to Sally’s slack lips and pushed it all the way in. When he was completely inside, he felt Sally’s cunt giving off little spasms, but he wasn’t thinking much about that. He had been holding back a mighty tide of cum for hours, and now it was time to make a deposit. He quickly began to fuck Sally from behind with long, powerful strokes, and Sally responded by fucking back on him in order to get as much of his twat pleaser as possible in her ravenous cunt.

Meanwhile, Matt came around, stood in front of Sally and rubbed his cum-slick dick all over her lips and face, making her clean him of their commingled juices. Sally did as she was beckoned, eagerly, then mewled when Matt pulled his cock away, but not before slapping her on the face with it several times. Then he walked back over to the table and began to work on some more lines of coke and another beer.

Neither Sally, nor Ted, registered his departure. They were off in the fuck zone, as Ted relentlessly pounded his big fat cock in Sally’s naked cunt. She was climbing, climbing, climbing toward a shattering peak, and she could feel Ted getting close as well. Ted reached his hands underneath Sally’s body and squeezed her tits with his hands, and pinched her nipples with his fingers. Running his hands down her back, he pressed a finger to Sally’s cum-coated asshole and slowly pushed until the digit penetrated her backside. Ted quickly began to work the finger rhythmically back and forth in her ass, and it was like flipping a switch.

“Awwwgh! C’mon Ted! Fuck me, fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckme,” Sally chanted. And Ted was ready to oblige. With a series of savage grunts and gasps, he pushed his cock three exceptionally long, hard strokes and shot his cum like a roman candle deep in Sally’s cunt. The feeling of Ted swelling and spewing his load was what finally pushed Sally over the edge and she cried out as her orgasm burst like a white-hot light through her body. For long minutes, they twitched and twittered, their sweaty bodies gleaming in the lamplight.

Finally, Ted fell back, his cock pulling out of Sally’s cunt with a plop. Sally fell forward, her head on the pillow as she stretched out languidly, rolling onto her back like some satisfied cat. Ted staggered out to the bathroom, while Sally crawled up on the sofa, gratefully drinking another beer. After a while, she went to take a leak herself, and as she sat on the pot, she was blown away by how wet she was after taking two cum loads. Ted’s cum was still oozing out of her pussy, and she used some of it to lubricate her asshole. She hesitantly ran a finger around the rim, as if undecided, then she slowly pushed her finger in and began to work it back and forth in her ass. Abruptly, she quit, and she shivered with lust. She knew what was about to happen, and she was ready for it.

When she returned, she sat down between Ted and Matt as they passed a joint, then Matt offered two more rounds of lines. When they were finished, Sally sat back and let the high wash over her body. She had her arms draped around each man and a beer in one hand, and her legs were splayed across the thigh of the man on either side. Sally hadn’t really been listening to the conversation between Ted and Matt, as she was soaring on her newfound high and getting a buzz from the hands that had started caressing her crotch.

But her attention was turned when Ted referred to her as, “my little slut here.

“Sally likes cock filling all of her holes. She loves cum. Don’t you, my dear,” Ted said softly. Sally finished her beer then brought her hands into each man’s lap and began to stroke their burgeoning cocks. She said nothing, but instead brought her face to Ted’s and kissed him deeply, wantonly. If he wanted her to be a whore, by God, she’d show him how whorish she could be. She was high as a kite and feeling reckless, as she rolled her hands up and down on the hard dicks at her disposal.

All the while, Ted kept a steady strumming in her pussy while Matt began to work his hand between her butt, fingering and rubbing her entire backside. Sally’s pussy was so wet, both from the earlier fucks and her renewed arousal, that he had no trouble getting her ass well lubricated. She turned away from Ted and kissed Matt in similar manner, then whispered to Matt, “I want you in my ass.”

“But first, why don’t you come sit in my lap, darling,” Ted said, lewdly. His throbbing cock was bigger than Sally had ever seen it as he held it tightly at the base with his fist so that it jutted up to the ceiling. Sally needed no more encouragement, but swing her leg around Ted’s hips, lifted herself onto her knees, reached between her legs to open her dripping pussy, then slowly lowered herself until the tip of Ted’s cock was in line with her hole. Once the head was fitted into her slot, she slowly, but surely, fell onto his cock to the hilt, groaning and gasping as she did.

In no time, Ted had his hands gripping Sally’s hips as he worked her in a brisk, steady rhythm on his cock. Sally was lost in the reverie of having Ted’s big cock back in her hungry pussy where it belonged. She could feel Ted pulling her butt cheeks open, and despite her anticipation, she couldn’t prevent herself from tensing up, especially when she felt the head of Matt’s cock rooting around behind her, looking for an opening.

As Ted worked Sally up and down on his cock like an oil derrick, Matt gathered some more of the juice that was being worked out of Sally’s pussy by Ted’s pumping action. He took a couple of fingers-full and worked them into Sally’s ass until she was more or less open to him. Ted pulled Sally up so that less than half of his cock was in her, the better to open her up for Matt. Sally’s eyes were clenched shut as Matt pressed the head of his cock to her anus and began to push. Sally’s hands gripped Ted’s shoulders with a birdlike grip as she felt the incoming force.

Suddenly, the head popped past the tight ring, and when it did something inside Sally snapped, because it seemed like every muscle in her body relaxed, and she squealed loudly as Matt’s cock slid into her rectum, all the way in one gasping thrust. At the same moment, she flushed her pussy to the hilt on Ted's rampant monster, and in no time they were fucking like demons.

It was like the flight of the valkyries as the trio writhed together on the sofa like a three-headed monster. Matt quickly established a steady fucking rhythm, hard but deliberate, in Sally’s ass, while Ted likewise pushed his huge cock upward with equally hard thrusts. And Sally was squealing and moaning, thrashing and twitching as she worked her hips to get more cock. She was a babbling, incoherent fuck machine that was attuned to one thing and one thing only. She had passed a threshold, where she had become addicted to cock, and all she wanted was for these two big, beautiful tools to fuck her into oblivion.

And they were doing a bang-up job of it, relentlessly pounding their man meat deep in Sally’s wet, horny holes. The combination of highs had conspired to give all three of them a ragged edge, but enough stamina to go for quite some time. This worked for Sally, who suddenly felt a sharp, intense orgasm explode from her crotch up her spine and to her brain, and back down again. Then came another one, and another one, until Sally was feeling little microbursts of pleasure with each stroke.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers
12