Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 04

Story Info
Sally gets a dose of dark meat.
5.8k words
4.58
71.1k
15
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,213 Followers

July 1980

Sally Johnson sat nervously in the front passenger seat of her stepfather’s late-model Porsche, which was parked on a side street around the corner from a quiet tavern close to the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles.

As she fidgeted in the seat, and finished the beer she’d been drinking, she cursed her stepfather, Ted Bissett, under her breath for using her for whatever deal he was involved in at the moment. She hated it, but she had no choice about where, when or how Ted used her for his purposes. When Ted had called earlier that evening and told her to be ready to go out in half an hour, she got ready to go.

It was a Saturday night, almost two years since Ted had turned her into his slut after discovering, and threatening to expose, a clandestine relationship between Sally and her sister. It had been two years of fucking and sucking her stepfather and/or his friends, business associates and acquaintances whenever and wherever he told her to. She did them any way they wanted – in her mouth, hands, pussy or ass – and sometimes she did them in groups of two or three, at Ted’s request.

Sally still stayed at the cozy bungalow Ted had bought for her nearly two years before, but her college career was a thing of the past. Between the dates that Ted arranged for her, partying with her friends and her job as a sales clerk for an upscale ladies boutique, she had no time or interest in school work. Now she was working full-time, making decent money as the main sales person for Mrs. Dowdle, the friend of her mother’s who owned the shop.

Even at age 20, she had already begun to develop the two-sided personality that she continues to exhibit to this day. By day, she was a quiet, conscientious young lady, a hard worker; by night, well-removed from her home neighborhood, she was Ted’s party girl, who could drink liquor, smoke weed and snort coke with the best of them. And when she got high, she turned into a raving slut, capable of almost anything. So even though she outwardly abhorred the way Ted treated her; inside, it excited her. She had come to love sex, and loved how sex felt when she was high.

And that was part of the reason she was where she was at the moment. Ted had been jonsing, going without, for several days and he was going nuts. By now, Ted had a fairly significant cocaine habit working, and he started getting itchy if he went several days without a blow for his nose. He usually dealt with Matt, his best buddy who was seriously connected, so much so that he was in South America at that very moment, where he was unable to help Ted with his problem.

Ted had other resources, however, and soon reached another dealer of his acquaintance named Alex. Problem was, Alex wanted cash up front, and Ted happened at that moment to be cash-poor. He could lay his hands on plenty of money once the banks opened, but that wouldn’t be until Monday. He was in need NOW, so he and Alex dickered. Alex could put Ted in possession that evening of a nice-sized bag of the finest Peruvian flake for $7,000. Ted looked at his available cash, and found he was a thousand short.

Just then, he happened to glance at the wall to where a portrait of Sally and her sister hung on the wall at the large home he shared with Sally’s mother. A light bulb went off in his head, and he quickly told Alex to meet him at a certain quiet tavern to close the deal. Then he had called Sally and told her that she was going out, and to dress, "appropriately." After checking quickly to see that his wife was sound asleep, drunk as usual, Ted moved to his office, where he opened a concealed safe and pulled out a manila envelope. He rummaged through the contents until he found what he was looking for then closed it back up and returned it to the safe. Ted took the item, plus the 60 $100 bills he had, and stuck them in another, smaller envelope. He put his jacket on, with the envelope inside, and headed out to his car.

Thirty minutes later, Ted burst through Sally’s door to find her ready to go. Ted grinned wolfishly as he surveyed Sally’s appearance. She wore a white tank top that fit tightly across her chest, so that her rosy nipples were visible through the cloth, and a tight black mini-skirt, with black stockings, her black garter belt and her high heels. Her blonde hair was a little longer than it had been, and she wore it off her ears and down the back of her neck. She had spent a fair amount of her leisure time at the beach, as she always did in summer, so her tan was quite good, and she was made up quite sexily.

On the way to the meeting place, Ted and Sally smoked a joint while Sally drank a beer from a six-pack Ted had bought on the way over to her place. They rode in silence, which was unusual. Usually, Ted told Sally exactly where she was going, whom she was meeting and why it was important to him that she show whomever a good time. Not this time.

When they arrived, Ted told Sally to sit tight, that he had some business to attend to and would be back shortly. That was odd, as well, and Sally found herself wondering what Ted was up to.

Alex was sitting at the corner booth in a back room of the tavern, where a number of pool tables were getting plenty of use. Alex was a handsome black man of about 30, dressed in a tight t-shirt and dark jeans. He wasn’t particularly large, maybe 5-10, but he was muscular.

"So, you have it?" Alex asked pleasantly, after the waitress brought them their drinks.

"I had to do a little arranging, but I think you’ll like the package," Ted said as he took out the envelope and passed it across the table. Alex peered inside, pulled the bills out onto his lap and quickly counted them. But when he reached 60th bill, he was startled to see, instead of 10 more bills, a photograph. Alex slid the bills back into the envelope and pulled the picture out to get a better look. Ted just grinned evilly as he watched a smile slowly play across Alex’s face.

It was a picture of a full-on view of Sally, her face blank and her eyes half-lidded in lust, squatting over a man whose large, fat cock was buried almost to the hilt in her ass. One of Sally’s hands was squeezing a breast and the other had her noticeably wet pussy pried open, as if begging the shooter to push his cock in her cunt, to join the man in her ass. That man happened to be Ted and the shooter was Matt, and that was indeed what had happened moments later. The photo was one of several he’d had taken of Sally in action over the previous two years, just to give him more dirt on her, in case she ever thought about rebellion.

"That’s my girlfriend, Sally," Ted said, not wanting the dealer to know his true relationship with the girl in the photo. "She’s one of the best pieces of ass I’ve ever seen, and she’ll fuck anybody I tell her to fuck. As you can see, she takes it every way you can give it to her. And if you get a little blow in her, and she’ll fuck you and whoever you decide to bring in all night long. I figure on the street, a clean, good-looking white whore like her would be worth a grand for the night. I’ll throw her in the deal, and that should add up to seven grand."

Alex laughed and nodded his head. "Where is this mystery woman?" he asked finally, as he pocketed the envelope and the photo.

"Right outside, awaiting my instructions," he said smoothly.

The two men quickly finished their drinks, paid the tab and left the tavern. They walked over to Alex’s Mercedes and climbed in. Alex produced a small spoon and offered Ted two quick snorts out of the bag he was selling, and Ted knew immediately that he was back in the saddle. It was some of the purest crystal he’d ever had, real smooth. He felt a slight twinge in his groin that he wouldn’t be fucking Sally on his buzz this night, but that just meant he’d have to find someone else, or wait until tomorrow, or whenever Alex decided he’d gotten his thousand dollars’ worth out of Sally. Satisfied, he pocketed the bag, and got out to walk over to fetch his stepdaughter.

"One other thing I don’t think I mentioned," Ted said before he left Alex’s car. "I’m pretty sure Sally’s never fucked a black guy before. So she should be ripe for plucking. Just fuck the hell out of her, and she’ll love it."

Sally gave a start when Ted suddenly opened her door and told her to get out, that she was going with the man in the Mercedes who was even then pulling up next to Ted’s car. Sally shrugged her shoulders, got out and walked to the gray car that sat idling. She was momentarily taken aback when she saw that the driver was a muscular black man, and she almost turned and called for Ted to wait. But he was already in his car and gone, peeling down the street like he was in a hurry. Sally took a deep breath and climbed in as the car took off slowly.

As they drove to a high-rise apartment building where Alex had his apartment, Sally learned that Alex was quite smooth, not at all like she expected. In the beach community where she’d grown up, blacks were few and far between, although one of her best friends from high school had been a black girl named Tonia. There were a few blacks who worked at the club where Ted was the tennis pro, but Sally had never had any contact with them, and they were always considered on the lower end of the social scale.

But Alex looked like he belonged with the country club set. Although he was very dark-skinned, his features were quite plain, and he kept himself clean-shaven and his hair close-cropped. He spoke like someone who had had some education, or was at least well read. When they arrived at his building, she saw that his apartment reflected his effort at moving up in the world. It was quite luxurious, and richly apportioned. Sally sat back in a very nice sofa while Alex walked to the stereo and put on some jazz then poured each of them a large snifter of brandy.

When he’d set the drinks down on a side table, Alex walked to another room, and when he returned, he had a mirror and several freshly lined piles of cocaine. He offered Sally some then he took some himself. Alex rarely mixed business with pleasure, but made an exception when a pretty young lady, especially a pretty young white lady, was involved. Young white women were one of his indulgences, and he made very sure both he and the lady always left well satisfied.

Sally felt the effects of the pure Peruvian almost immediately, and she began to warm to this suave black man. They chatted as they sipped on their drinks, which Alex refilled a couple of times, along with another couple of lines of coke. Finally, Alex sat his empty glass on the table and turned to the blonde sitting next to him.

"So your boyfriend tells me you’re worth a thousand dollars on the street. Is that true?" he said as he began to lightly caress Sally’s stocking-clad thigh. Sally was confused, so Alex spelled out the true reason she was there. Sally turned beet red, and cursed Ted for the bastard that he was. Alex chuckled for a moment then bent in and kissed Sally gently on the lips. Despite her anger, Sally responded, as any woman would, for Alex was a terrific kisser, with soft, yet insistent lips and a very active tongue.

"It’s OK," he said when they broke their kiss, as he continued to feel up her legs, up to her bald, naked – and very moist – pussy. "I’ll take very good care of you. I think in order for me to get my money’s worth, though, I’m going to have to show you a thing or two. Ted says you’ve never been with a black man before. Is that so?" Sally just nodded, so Alex continued with his soft, sexy patter, telling her to relax, that he would make her feel like she’d never felt before.

Sally sucked in air audibly as Alex’s fingers found her naked sex. Alex quickly felt the moisture begin to well from her pussy as he lightly stroked her clit. Then he moved in and kissed Sally again, with a little more insistence than before, but still very sensually.

"Actually, Sally, I think Ted has paid you a very high compliment," Alex said as he sat back in the sofa. When Sally looked at him quizzically, he continued, "You see, only the very best call girls in this city command a thousand dollars a night, so Ted must think you’re pretty good to think you’re worth that much. So, shall we see?"

Sally took that as her cue to stand up and begin to undress. She was starting to feel really good from the brandy and coke that Alex had given her. She swayed sexily as she pulled her tank top over her head, revealing her perfectly formed breasts. Alex motioned for her to lean over so he could get a good feel of them. He placed them in his hands, squeezed them and pinched her nipples lightly, and Sally groaned slightly in reaction. Pulling her further down, Alex took each hard little tip in his mouth, and sucked, nibbled and licked her nipples, as Sally shuddered with mounting lust.

Releasing her tits, Alex motioned for Sally to continue, so she stood up and quickly shed her skirt, standing virtually naked in front of him. Alex nodded in satisfaction as he drank in the sight of Sally’s body. When Sally had first joined him in his car, he’d been skeptical that this shy, quiet young woman could be worth a thousand dollars in bed, but now he was beginning to think differently. She wasn’t a knockout, in the strictest sense of the word, but she was still quite pretty, and everything about her physical package fit just about perfectly. But more than that, there was just something about her that turned him on, and he could feel his cock responding in his jeans. Maybe it was the idea of a seemingly innocent young white girl surrendering her body to him, an older, muscular black man.

On Alex’s orders, Sally turned around, so that she was facing away from him, spread her legs and bent over at the waist slightly. This had the effect of thrusting her ass toward Alex’s face, and he grabbed her hips and brought her closer. First, he licked and kissed her butt cheeks then he spread them wide and began to lick her asshole, firmly and insistently. Sally let out a long groan of unmistakable arousal as Alex began to tongue-fuck her ass, while slowly, but steadily fingering her pussy. Sally squealed suddenly when Alex licked further down and swiped his tongue down the naked furrow of her cunt, and he alternated licking her pussy and ass, until her whole crotch area was wet with the combination of Alex’s saliva and Sally’s pussy juice.

Sally could feel her arousal starting to soar as she gave herself over to the lust that had been building in her groin for quite some time. It had been almost a week since Ted had visited her, and she was quite horny. She was also getting a rush from the thought of finally sampling a black man. Yes, she had initially been apprehensive about it, because in the conservative social circle she’d grown up in, black on white sex was one of the biggest taboos of all. But that, of course, made it all the more appealing to the adventurous young woman. She decided that it was time to see what this man had to offer, so she stood back up, turned around and pulled Alex off the sofa.

"I want to see it," she said, and Alex didn’t need an interpreter to understand what she meant. Sally pulled the muscular young man to her and kissed him with an open mouth and active tongue. Breaking away, she pulled the t-shirt over his head and ran her hands all over his taut chest. Alex just looked down at her as she licked and kissed her way down his chest, to his stomach, until she was on her knees at eye level with a very nice bulge that had formed in his jeans. Sally eagerly unbuttoned and unzipped Alex’s pants and squealed slightly when his cock sprang out of his pants like it was on springs. It was already hard and leaking, and she could see the gleam at the tip where his pre-cum had bubbled out.

Sally was fascinated by Alex’s cock, especially the difference in the way it looked from a white man’s cock. Alex’s cock was, like the rest of him, a deep mahogany color, and uncircumcised. This, too, was something new, as she had never fucked a man who hadn’t been cut. She ran her hands lightly all over the long, hard pole, and Alex couldn’t suppress a lustful groan. To her surprise, however, she found that while Alex was quite well hung, he still wasn’t as big as Ted, either in length or girth. She couldn’t help but chuckle to find that the stereotype wasn’t quite true, but she decided not to say anything about it. She had been around enough to know that the male ego is very easily bruised, and she wasn’t sure how this obviously proud black man would react to the knowledge that Ted had him beaten in the cock department.

Nevertheless, it was a very pretty cock, Sally admitted to herself, as she bent her face close to Alex’s cock and inhaled his manly aroma, and she was enthralled by the way the head peeked out from his foreskin. She took her lips and lightly kissed the shaft, and within seconds she was laving his entire cock with her lips and tongue. When she had his cock completely covered with her saliva, she opened her mouth wide and drew the head past her lips. Humming with lust, she slowly sank her mouth onto his cock until he was about halfway in. After stopping to get a lungful of air through her nose, she resumed her descent on the beautiful black cock that was hers for the moment, and she didn’t stop until she had every bit of it buried in her throat.

Alex was completely blown away by the fact that this once-shy young white girl had deep-throated him so effortlessly. Maybe Ted had been right after all; maybe this girl was worth $1,000 a night. And that notion was reinforced when Sally began to work his cock in her mouth and throat, gurgling with lust as she sucked his cock. Sally happened to glance up as Alex was looking down, and the look of lust that passed between them needed no words.

After a few minutes of sucking, Sally had to come up for air, and decided that was a good time to take the party to his bed. After a small hit of coke each, they moved to his bedroom, where a large waterbed dominated the room.

Sally took off her heels, but left her stockings and garter belt on, then lay seductively across Alex’s bed and watched him remove his jeans. Her eyes sparkled as she watched Alex’s muscular body. He looked, and acted, like some kind of African king, with rippling chest muscles and a good-sized cock jutting from his groin. Instinctively, she reached a hand to her cunt and idly stroked herself, getting ready for what she sensed was going to be one of the best fucks of her life thus far.

Alex lay on the bed next to Sally and they embraced again, kissing with ever-mounting passion. Then Alex told Sally to turn over, onto her hands and knees. She complied eagerly, thrusting her ass into the air, to await her lover’s pleasure. Alex got up on his knees behind Sally, leading with his hard cock. He stopped just a moment to marvel at the red, swollen pussy that gaped in front of him. Sally’s pussy gleamed with the fruit of her arousal, and she emphasized that by reaching underneath her body and prying open her labia even further. It was time, so Alex leaned in until the head of his cock was just at the entrance of Sally’s pussy then he slowly pushed forward and entered her.

Sally groaned lustfully as she felt Alex’s hard, black cock thrust its way deep into her pussy without stopping. He pushed until he had every bit of it buried in her cunt, then pulled back slightly and began to fuck her with slow, even strokes. Sally buried her head in a pillow as she gasped out her pleasure. She could feel a tremendous orgasm brewing in her groin, and she was ready for it. She wanted to show this man that she, at least, could take a big cock anywhere he wanted to put it.

Alex was amazed at how effortlessly Sally took his cock. He had a bigger cock than most men, and usually when he got together with a young, white girl, she initially shied away from his size. But not Sally. She’d taken him like a pro, both in her mouth and now in her cunt, and he suspected that she’d just as easily take him in her ass, as well. Yes, he decided, it was true; you had to watch out for the quiet ones. Still waters run deep, and he was learning that underneath the surface, this quiet young lady had depths of depravity that hadn’t yet been plumbed.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,213 Followers
12