Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 06

Story Info
Ted turns to Sally in time of trouble.
2.4k words
4.41
43.4k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,232 Followers

November 1981

Ted was drunk and in a foul mood as he stood by a pay phone waiting for Sally to answer her phone.

He'd left his house in fury after having a vicious argument with his wife, Sally's mother. It had started over something petty and had just escalated. The couple had gone to lunch that Saturday at a trendy restaurant and had sucked down several potent margaritas. Then they had gone home and started in on the vodka. He'd had intentions of fucking his wife for the first time in several weeks, but something she'd said pissed him off, something about losing money, and it had gone downhill from there.

Finally, he'd stormed out and headed off to the one woman who couldn't refuse him, his stepdaughter. He'd turned Sally into his slut three years earlier, and he knew that when he called, she'd have to be there waiting on him.

The past few months had not been good ones for Ted. His cocaine habit was costing him dearly, both in terms of money and his career. He was on the verge of losing his job, plus several of his recent investments had not panned out, and he was in a fair amount of debt. Now he was about to lose his gravy train, as he could see his marriage to Sally's mother crumbling. He had managed to spend most of the money she'd gotten in the settlement with her first husband, and she'd finally started to realize it.

On top of everything else, it was raining quite hard and quite steadily that night, a rare occurrence for Southern California, and Ted was standing in the rain getting soaked.

Finally, after a dozen rings, Sally came to the phone and answered groggily, like she'd been asleep, which she had been. She hadn't been feeling well lately, and she suspected there was good reason for it. She'd tried to avoid Ted the past couple of weeks, because she knew he'd flip when she told him of her suspicions. But she hadn't really been thinking when she answered the phone, and groaned inwardly when she realized it was her stepfather.

Ted wasn't in the mood for any argument. He told Sally to be up and waiting for him when he arrived shortly. Sally flopped back on the bed wearily, dreading the coming encounter. But she knew she didn't have any choice. Ted had her by the short hairs, so to speak. Occasionally, he came over with photos he'd had taken of her in action, just to drive home the point that he owned her, and that she was still his little whore.

Sally didn't bother to get dressed. She knew what Ted wanted, so she'd just have to get undressed as quickly as she dressed. She did get up and take two aspirins and drank a big glass of water to prepare for the night.

A few minutes later, he heard the key in her door that signaled Ted's arrival. He smiled mirthlessly when he saw that Sally was naked and sitting on the sofa, just as he'd commanded. Sally saw instantly that Ted was in a bad mood, so she made it a point to be extra solicitous. She walked over to him and began removing his clothes and kissing him with a warmth she didn't entirely feel.

When Sally had Ted stripped to his shorts, she took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom.

"Come on, Ted, let me take care of this," she said. "Has it been a bad day?"

Ted just grunted as he lay back on her bed, and told her simply that he and her mother had had a fight. Sally wasn't surprised. Her mother had confided in her recently that she suspected Ted was looting her bank accounts, that she thought he was having an affair, and that she was contemplating divorce. It had taken every bit of will power Sally had not to laugh when she heard that. She knew all about Ted's various financial doings, and, of course, she was one of many women with whom Ted was having sex. But for her mother's sake – for her own sake – she'd managed to keep from blurting the truth.

Sally finally shushed Ted, knelt between his legs and pulled his underwear off. Ted's big cock sprang up, hard and ready. She lavished licks and kisses all up and down the shaft before sucking the big head past her lips and into her mouth. She quickly established a brisk motion, getting Ted's dick up to the point of throbbing then she straddled his hips and grabbed his cock at the base. Climbing up onto her feet so that she was squatting over his groin, she ran the head of Ted's cock up and down her steaming slit several times before fitting it into her hole. Groaning heavily, she slowly dropped her hips down, sinking his cock into her cunt until he was buried completely.

Ted could feel the tension melting away with each plunge of Sally's hot cunt on his cock. He had to admit, whatever else happened, he could always depend on Sally. She had proven to be quite an asset to his life, and she was still the best piece of ass he'd ever had. He had known from the start that underneath her quiet, shy exterior there was a raging sexual beast waiting for the just the right person and the right moment to be set free. Now, three years later, she was a sex-hungry little slut who would do anything and everything he told her to do, and do it willingly.

Sally was oblivious to all of this. She concentrated on the feeling of Ted's big fat cock that was scudding in and out of her hot tunnel, sending sparks of lust careening through her body. As much as she sometimes loathed her stepfather, and after all of the men she'd had in the three years since she'd become his whore, he was still the best fuck she'd ever had. No one could match Ted in terms of cock size or fucking ability. Even drunk, as he was now, he could still get it up and keep it up, giving her endless pleasure.

Up and down, up and down, Sally rode Ted's cock in a slow, sensuous motion. She took her time, savoring the feeling of Ted filling her hot, juicy snatch. She threw her head back and moaned in ecstasy as she fucked her stepfather, while he lay back on the bed and watched her intently. He was getting into the feeling of knowing Sally was willing to push him on his back and fuck him all by herself. He didn't need to move; she was doing all the work.

Finally, the need in both of their groins became too much to ignore. Sally dropped onto her knees and quickened her pace, and Ted gripped her hips powerfully in a vain attempt to regulate her motion. Faster and harder, Sally plunged her pussy on Ted's cock, screwing her hips around in a corkscrew motion, heightening their mutual pleasure. Sally could feel a healthy orgasm building in her cunt, even as she felt Ted begin to thrust upward with more and more frantic motions.

Ted reached up and pulled Sally down to him and they kissed, ravenously, as she humped his cock. Releasing her, he could feel the rusty tingle of impending orgasm, and with a gasp he pushed upward one final time and let loose a volcano of cum deep into Sally's womb. He fired one distinct burst after another, letting all of the madness of the day flow out the end of his cock with it.

Sally wasn't quite there, however, so she did something absolutely wicked. As soon as Ted quit shooting and began to wilt, she crawled off his cock and moved up the bed, until she was straddling his head. Ted immediately took the hint and pulled her dripping cunt to his mouth and began to eat her out briskly. With his incredibly long tongue, he scooped out every bit of his cum from Sally's pussy then lavished licks and kisses over her labia and clit.

That did it for Sally. Trembling forcefully, she felt her orgasm flow through her body like molten lava, and she shuddered as she ground her cunt onto Ted's face. She gripped the back of his head to keep him in position while she slithered her bald, juicy cunt all over his face.

As she used his nose to stimulate her clit, she felt another orgasm beginning to brew right on top of the one she'd just had, and Ted, too, was in a similar frenzy. Growling suddenly, he threw Sally off his face, back onto the bed, rolled over onto his knees and rammed his reborn erection savagely into Sally's gushing pussy and began to hump her like some wild animal.

And Sally was fucking him back just as desperately. They were kissing, laughing, cooing furiously as they fucked like they hadn't fucked in quite some time, wildly and with passion. It almost reminded Sally of the very first time Ted had fucked her, on the kitchen table on a bright July morning. They had gone wild that day, as well, and this was just like that. It was just no-hold's-barred fucking.

Ted's cock was almost a blur as he pistoned his dick back and forth in Sally's trembling, twitching pussy. Sally seemed to be riding waves of orgasm as she rolled her hips around to make sure Ted's cock hit every bit of her ravenous pussy.

At that pace, they didn't last long. Ted could see dark spots in his vision as he tumbled over the cliff and sent a second, even more explosive load of cum deep into Sally's cunt, as she trembled and shook, cried and screamed underneath him. For long, long seconds, Ted drove his spurting cock deep into Sally's body until he finally slumped over onto Sally's sweating, heaving body.

Finally, Ted rolled over and took a deep breath. Sally curled up next to him and for several minutes, they held each other. Ted was considering staying here overnight, which he almost never did, but Sally's next words changed everything.

"Ted?" Sally ventured, a touch fearfully as she sat up and traced light circles on his chest with her finger. "Will you promise me you won't get mad if I confess to something?"

"Sure. I mean, I guess," Ted replied. "Depends on what it is."

"I'm late," Sally said quietly.

"What do you mean, 'late,'" he answered.

"I mean, my period. I'm late," she said. "Over two weeks. Ted, I think I'm pregnant."

Ted could feel himself turn red from his ears all the way to his toes. He sat up with a start and bellowed, "You stupid bitch! How in the fuck did this happen?"

Sally being pregnant changed everything. She was still his best asset when it came to his finances. Whenever he needed a favor from a friend or business associate, he would send Sally as his end of the bargain, she'd give them a fuck they'd never forget, and the deal was done.

But now, she would get fat with a child and soon would not be attractive to his friends, and then there would be the expense of prenatal care, not to mention how it would play with Sally's mother, especially if the child turned out to be his. Although it would be some time before DNA testing would be used to match father and child, there were still plenty of ways one could determine the paternity of a child.

Or she'd have to get an abortion, which would cost money he didn't have, and besides, he'd known Sally long enough to know that she wasn't going to be very willing to do that. She didn't necessarily want to be a mother, but if she had to, she would, and there was always the possibility of giving the baby up for adoption. Either way, he didn't think Sally would go for an abortion, and he was right.

"I thought you were on the pill?" he yelled, his once-doused fury rekindled. He stalked naked into the kitchen to Sally's liquor cabinet and pulled out a nearly full pint bottle of tequila. He uncapped it and took a big swig, then another. Putting the bottle down forcefully, he turned to see Sally standing fearfully, tearfully in the doorway.

"I w-w-w-was," she said. "But Dr. Kranz said there was a chance it would fail sometime. I'm sorry, Ted. I didn't mean to."

Ted just swore and walked past her, back into her bedroom where he started pulling his clothes on, still holding the bottle, from which he took another two swigs. When he was completely dressed, he took two more hits from the bottle, put it on a side table and turned for the door.

"Ted, wait!" Sally cried. "You can't go like this. You're too drunk to drive. Come on, Ted! Stay with me. Hold me, forgive me, Please!"

Sally was sobbing now as she pulled at him to keep him from leaving in such a state. Ted had had enough. Even Sally, the one constant in his life, the woman he had actually begun to fall in love with, the woman he had for a fact been obsessed with since the moment he met her; even Sally had betrayed him by getting knocked up. In a rage, he threw Sally's hand away from his arm and backhanded her across the face, knocking her to the floor. Then, when he realized what he'd done, he got a shocked look on his face and stumbled out the door.

Sally was holding her bleeding mouth as she got up from the floor. She staggered to the door just in time to see his Porsche roar off down the street. Then she fled to her bedroom and cried like a baby until she finally fell asleep.

The rain had lightened up considerably, but the streets were still quite slick. Ted was lost in his world of betrayal and indebtedness, and drove onto the freeway almost like a robot. But as he hit the deserted roadway, he put the Porsche to the floor. Rage and despair flooded his heart, and his mind, at the events of the day. It had truly been a disastrous day, and it was just about to get worse.

As the sports car's speed passed 80 mph and pushed 90, Ted missed a curve and the car slid off the road and down a hill. It rolled numerous times before coming to a crumpled heap at the bottom of the hill, some distance from the highway. Ted hadn't been wearing a seatbelt, and he was immediately thrown from the car, which rolled over on him, killing him instantly.

(To be continued)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,232 Followers