Sally's Slut Stories Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally felt her pussy tingling from the nasty thoughts that were coursing through her mind at that moment. As she sipped a drink, she looked over at Larry and noticed that his eyes were drooping and his head was rolling drunkenly. A few minutes later, Larry was passed out in his seat. Sally carried on chatting with Sean and Paul as if nothing was wrong, but when she finished her drink, she made a motion to rouse Larry and got very little response.

"I don't know if I can get him up," Sally said. "Do you think you guys could help me carry him upstairs?"

Sean and Paul looked at each other for a moment, then grinned and said they would. Sally signed for the tab while Sean and Paul each wrapped one of Larry's arms around their shoulders, lifted him up and carried him toward the elevator. As they left, Sally gave the two men her most practiced appraisal. Sean was short, no more than 5-foot-5, if that, but he was muscular. Paul was taller, around six feet, and also well-built. Sally smiled wickedly as she plotted her next move.

She joined the trio of men on the elevator, and sexual tension crackled as they rode in silence up to the honeymoon suite on the top floor. When they got there, Sally went on ahead with the room key to open the door - and give Sean and Paul a good look at her ass as she sashayed down the hall. She ushered the men into the room, closed the door and helped get Larry positioned on one of the beds in the suite. She pulled his shoes off, then rolled him over so that he was facing the wall. She knew from experience that he was dead to the world and wouldn't disturb them. She turned to Sean and Paul, who were standing a little uncertainly, and asked them if they would like to stay for a nightcap.

"I need to go freshen up a little," Sally said. "Fix yourselves a drink and make yourselves comfortable."

Sally walked over to the wet bar and fixed herself a glass of vodka on the rocks, then went into the bathroom. Sean and Paul each fixed a drink, straight soda, then sat down to await Sally's return.

In the bathroom, Sally quickly removed her dress and located the little outfit she'd planned on wearing for Larry. It was a black see-through waist-length camisole, and a pair of thong panties. She kept her black heels on. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her vial and spoon and quickly scooped up a couple of blows for each nostril, downed her drink, brushed her teeth, fixed her makeup, took a deep breath and returned to the large room.

To say Sean and Paul were stunned when Sallty appeared would be understating their response. Their eyes bulged and their mouths dropped open as Sally slowly strutted sexily over to stand in front of them. Her body was trembling with lust and she could feel the juices of her pussy soaking the skimpy panties.

"Doesn't look like Larry's going to be able to fulfill his husbandly duties," she purred softly. "So I guess you guys are going to have to fill his shoes. Think you're up to it?"

Both Sean and Paul couldn't help but catch the added inflection when she said the word up, and they each felt a stony hard-on building in their pants. Sean, sitting on Sally's right, and Paul, on her left, each ran a hand up her long, smooth legs, up to her perfect butt, as Sally's head lolled back in mounting passion. Almost at the same time, both men's hands found Sally's steaming pussy and their fingers worked their way in and around the silk-covered mound, spreading her wetness all over her bald puss.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah," Sally gasped as felt her arousal mounting. "I knew you guys would be able to take care of me."

"What about him?" Paul asked, pointing to Larry. "Aren't you worried that he'll wake up."

"Trust me, he's out of it," Sally replied. "When he gets like this, you could bring the entire USC band up here and he wouldn't hear it."

Paul just nodded and returned to fingering Sally's pussy in earnest now. He and Sean worked their fingers in and out of her juicy slit, and around her throbbing, bloated clit, bringing her closer and closer to a huge climax. Sally didn't want to cum just then, however, so she gently pulled their hands away and hoisted them from their seats. She leaned over slightly and wrapped Sean's mouth in a wet lip lock, running her tongue in his mouth and feeling him respond in kind. Then she gave Paul the same soulful kiss, moaning slightly at the feel of his rough tongue in her mouth. As they kissed, hands were everywhere, feeling her tits, sliding down her back, squeezing burgeoning cocks, and it didn't take long until both men were down to their boxers and t-shirts.

Turning her attention to Paul, she slowly lifted his t-shirt while Sean got on his knees behind Sally's butt. He lavished licks and kisses on the smooth flesh, then slowly pulled the soaking-wet thong from her butt and down her thighs. Sally was slightly bent over with her legs spread just a little as she licked and lightly chewed on Paul's nipples, which stood out from his hairy chest like shotgun pellets. Then she squealed as she felt Sean's fingers sliding between her legs, opening her pussy and rolling her clit aound.

Bending over further, Sally gripped the wasitband of Paul's boxer shorts and yanked them down freeing his throbbing-hard cock. Sally stood back up and kissed Paul again, this time a little slower. As she did she gasped as she felt Sean move his face between her legs and begin to lick her pussy from behind.

Sean got his tongue right between the folds of Sally's pussy with his tongue from behind and began lapping at it almost like a dog. As he tasted her pungent pussy, began to lightly stroke Paul's throbbing-hard cock. After a few minutes, she pulled herself away from Sean's talented tongue, reluctantly, and told him to stand up.

"I want to see your cock," she said with a pant. She had been pleased to see that Paul was nicely hung, but when Sean pulled his t-shirt off and dropped his boxers, Sally's eyes nearly fell out of her sockets, for here was one of the most unusual cocks she'd ever seen. It wasn't long at all, maybe not even as long as Larry's, but it was obscenely fat, with big, low-hanging balls.

Sally grabbed hold of it and could barely get her hand around it. Nevertheless, she began to work it up and down with her hand. She shared a kiss with each of her new lovers, then dropped to her knees. Still rhythmically stroking Sean's fat cock, she leaned to her right and sucked Paul's cock into her mouth. She took him about halfway, then began to bob up and down on his length, sinking her mouth a little further with each inward thrust. All the while, she was swirling her tongue around the shaft, eliciting a groan of lust from deep in Paul's throat. When she felt his pubic hair tickle her nose, she pursed her lips to make sure even the base of his cock got the oral treatment.

Then Sally abruptly pulled her mouth slowly, but surely off Paul's cock and licked the underside of his shaft, like a little kid licks an ice cream cone. Satisfied that Paul wasn't going to cum just yet, she slowly stroked his wet cock and turned her attention to Sean.

She started by licking just the head, spreading his pre-cum all over, before concentrating her attention on the sensitive area just underneath the crown. She worked that area for a few seconds then ran her tongue all the way down his shaft, to the base, and back up to the tip. Opening her mouth as wide as possible, she fed his fat head past her lips and into began to suck him slowly, gently. Her pussy was literally dripping juice all over the carpet as she worked her mouth on this incredible cock and thought about how it was going to feel fucking her.

Sally was starting to go crazy with lust, but before she went any further, she wanted to prove to herself that she could take all of Sean's cock in her throat. She figured she'd taken Ted successfully, she ought to be able to take this fat boy. So she stuffed his cock into her mouth, to her throat and just about the time she thought she was going to choke on it, she felt his downy hair on her nose. She could only keep it there a few seconds, but that was enough. After that, she knew she was ready to fuck.

Pulling Sean's cock from her mouth, Sally got up off her knees and walked to the second bed, pulled he covers down, stacked two pillows one atop the other and laid back. She opened her legs wide to show these two men her juicy pussy. She pointed to Paul and beckoned him onto the bed. Paul responded, but he had something he wanted to do first. He crawled between her legs, then bent his head down and slashed his tongue all the way up Sally's angry red pussy, circling her clit as he finished. Then he repeated it again, before settling in to lick, kiss and suck her tangy twat with utter relish. Sally groaned and gasped as her orgasm began to quicken. Her hands clawed at Paul's hair and she thrust her groin upward as if she meant to suck his whole head into her cunt.

"I think I'd better come up there and help you keep the noise down," Sean said in an amused tone, and he climbed on the bed and rubbed his cock over Sally's lips. Her tongue licked at the proffered cock in a haphazard fashion, and she continued to give out muffled groans as Paul ate her expertly.

Suddenly, like a rushing freight train, Sally caught her breath, arched her back, then exploded all over Paul's slobbering face, twitching and gasping as her orgasm rocked her to her soul. Paul didn't give her any time to react, but pulled his face away, got up on his knees, pressed his cock to Sally's spasming hole and drove his cock in all the way in one searing thrust.

"Aggggggggghh!" Sally squalled as Paul fucked his cock up her cunt and began to pump in a brisk, steady rhythm. Sean backed away and sat back down to watch and await his turn, lightly stroking his cock to keep it primed for action.

Sally never noticed. She was being fucked into the stratosphere by a man who knew what he was doing. She wrapped her arms around Paul's neck and pulled him to her, and wrapped her legs around his waist to keep his cock tightly embedded. Her hips were doing a spastic shimmy as she rotated her wet, clenching cunt around Paul's rampant cock. The camisole stuck wetly to her body as sweat covered her from head to toe. Another powerful climax was rapidly building steam and she wanted to time it just right.

Paul squeezed his eyes shut as he drilled his cock in Sally's velveteen pussy. He had a girlfriend back in Phoenix that he had always thought had the hottest pussy he'd ever encountered, but Sally had her beaten by a mile. It was incredibly wet, with powerful groin muscles that knew how to grip a man's cock. He was pretty sure this woman had seen more cock than a lot of hookers on Sunset Strip, and he resolved to take every opportunity he could to take advantage of it.

Sally's body was twitching and trembling as her orgasm began to mount. Paul could also feel the tingling in his spine that told him he was about to burst. His cock was like a locomotive plowing relentlessly in Sally's hot pussy. Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer. With a gasp, he threw his head back and fired successive jets of scalding hot cum straight into Sally's womb.

Almost at the same time, Sally felt the searing, white-hot explosion of a full-body orgasm rip through her body. She gasped and cried out in utter ecstasy as her pussy spasmed around Paul's rocket. They clutched each other as the waves of pleasure crashed around them, and Paul's cock kept firing little microbursts of cum deep in Sally's body.

As Paul buried his face along Sally's neck and nuzzled her ears, she looked over his shoulder at Sean, whose cannon was an angry purple color. He'd watched the show Sally and Paul had been putting on, and his cock was shiny with a steady flow of pre-cum, so that it looked like he'd been polishing it. Sally's eyes gleamed as she gazed at Sean's cock, and even though she had just had a queen cum, she could feel her body responding to the thought of getting that beauty in her cum-filled pussy.

"Man, that was nice, I really enjoyed it," Sally said as she lifted Paul's head up. "But it's time to let Sean have some."

Paul nodded his head and dismounted from Sally's body. As he did, his cock finally slid from her socket, followed by a river of semen. He got up stiffly off the bed, and nodded at Sean.

"She's all yours, buddy," he said. "Believe me, it's worth the risk."

Sean just nodded intensely as he climbed on the bed between Sally's widespread legs. She reached up her arms to draw him into her circle of lust, and they kissed passionately, as his cock slithered between her pussy lips and up over her mound. Sally's camisole was stuck wetly to her body, and after a moment or two, he pulled it over her head and tossed it aside, leaving her naked except for her high heels. Bending his head, he filled his hands with Sally's tits, captured one of her nipples with his lips and began to kiss, lick and chew on the stiff bud. He moved to the other breast and gave it the same treatment, sending electric spasms of lust crackling through her body.

"Ummmm, yah, fuck me with that fat dong," Sally croaked in a voice hoarse from her passion. "I want your big, fat dick in my pussy."

Sean was silent as he got up on his knees and pressed the fat head to Sally's wet, freshly-fucked cunt. He pushed it past the opening and slid it in as far as it would go. Sally's eyes widened and her mouth fell open as she felt the fat cock slowly scud into her. Radiant sparks of arousal flowed from her pussy every time he backed away and thrust back in, since the girth of his cock hit her clit on each in and out motion. Slowly, but surely, her cunt molded itself to the incredible cock in her pussy. It wasn't filling her the way most of the big cocks she liked, but the intense feeling was like something she hadn't experienced since the last time Ted had fucked her with his massive cock, right before his death.

As Sean's cock picked up speed, so did Sally's cunt, and she worked herself around the cock in her with utter abandon. Each time Sean filled her as deep as he could, she felt his huge balls slap her wet asshole, and that just added to the welter of sensations that were building inexorably to another stupendous climax. Her head was thrown back in a wordless scream and her hands went up and down Sean's body in an almost demented fashion.

Suddenly, the dam broke and Sally felt a massive orgasm race up and down her body and she began to keen and moan like a banshee. Fearing that her screams might wake up Larry, Sean quickly pulled out of Sally's convulsing pussy, flipped her over onto her knees. Despite her orgasmic dementia, Sally was with it enough to catch the hint, and pulled one pillow to place under her belly, to give her hips a lift and open her pussy for Sean's renewed assault, and she buried her face in the other pillow so it could muffle her cries as Sean pushed his cock forcefully back into her.

Just the mere reentry of Sean's fat cock into her furnace was enough to trigger yet another climax and she rolled her hips around and thrust her butt back to get every inch of Sean's fat dick.

After going to the bathroom and getting a drink, Paul was contemplating getting dressed, but the sight of Sean's fat dong fucking Sally doggy-style regenerated his cock. He began to lightly stroke himself to full hardness, then he got an idea of how he could bring the night to a most satisfactory ending. So he climbed onto the bed, with his back to the wall, pulled Sally's head away from the pillow and waved his cock in her face. He rubbed his leaking dick all over her face, smearing what was left of her make-up, and giving her face a cummy sheen. Sally's mouth lolled open and she grabbed Paul's cock and began sucking him like a madwoman, slobbering and moaning as she drove his cock all the way to the hilt in her throat.

Quickly, the two men established a brisk push-pull motion with Sally's spastic body. As Paul filled her throat with his meat, Sean would back away, the fat crown brushing her clit every time he did. Over and over they worked Sally like a rag doll, and she just kept spitting out orgasmic spasms.

It didn't take very much of this action to get Sean teetering on the brink. He gripped Sally's hips with his powerful hands and drove his cock faster and harder in her twitching twat. At the same time, Paul wrapped his hands in Sally's sweaty hair and began fucking her face at a high rate of speed.

Sean finally succumbed to the feeling of Sally's pussy and with a gasp, he thrust deeply one final time and exploded with eight or nine, maybe 10 hard bursts of cum into her saturated cunt. He felt like he was cumming all the way from his toes and he released his load. Paul watched Sean's facial contortions and felt his second cum of the night boil over from his balls. At the very last second, he ripped his cock from Sally's mouth and sprayed his cum all over her face, sending a streak across an eye, over her nose, onto her cheeks and down her chin before sticking the head back in her mouth for her to catch the last couple of spurts.

Sally just shuddered almost like a robot as she orgasmed one final time, the twitches of her well-fucked body continuing for long minutes after the rush had subsided and she had slumped onto the pillow in exhaustion. Paul leaned back against the wall, utterly spent, and Sean fell back on his haunches, also done in. As he did, his still semi-hard cock came out of Sally's pussy with an audible pop, and another river of cum flowed out with it, dripped over her bald mound and onto the pillow under her stomach.

Finally, both men climbed slowly off the bed and began to get dressed, as Sally rolled over onto her side and watched them with lidded eyes. She had a small smile on her face like the cat that ate the canary. She'd gotten what she wanted, and more. She'd gotten fucked better than she was ever likely to get from Larry, who had begun snoring, blissfully unaware of how his wife spent their wedding night.

When Sean and Paul were finally dressed, Sally got up and kissed them each deeply, thanking them for a wonderful evening, then ushered them out the door. When they had gone, she carefully made up the second bed, walked over to Larry and began pulling his clothes off. When she had him naked, she reached between her legs and grabbed a scoop of the commingled cum from her satisfied pussy and rubbed it all over his flaccid dick, so that when he awoke, he'd think he'd fucked her.

Then Sally Fountain, nee' Johnson, lay down next to Larry and tried to sleep, but it was difficult. She was still wired from the cocaine she'd taken that night and from the incredible sex she'd had with two men she'd never met before that night, while her husband slept in the next bed.

Sally knew in her heart that this marriage wasn't going to last, and that eventually it would end disastrously for her. But as she finally found a measure of sleep, she decided that she would ride it for all it was worth as long as she could, and let the chips fall where they may.

To be continued...

12