Salome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He firmly planted his hands against the wall, standing on his toes to make sure he went as deep as possible inside her.

The dragon could feel her body wanting to get closer to his, and with a snap of the fingers, the ghostly chain disappeared.

Salome wrapped around him with both arms and legs, squeezing her body against his as much as her muscles would allow her.

Obsidian looked deep into her eyes, his merciless pounding smashing her body against the wall, making the manor tremble.

It must be painful for her, he thought, but he had confirmed his suspicions that she was quite the masochist, so he suspected she was rather enjoying the roughness.

"Harder, daddy, harder!" she screamed as her claws threatened to dig past Obsidian's back scales.

The dragon was more than happy to oblige, and tried his best to put all his might into every thrust.

Firm, wet and fleshy thuds accompanied every smack of his hips, and it was more than certain that Salome would have some bruises in the morning.

But the witch's expression was anything but one of pain. Her eyes were lost somewhere beyond reality, locked in a dreamy haze, as her tongue lolled out like that of a common bitch.

Moans of delight escaped them both as Obsidian built up a mighty orgasm.

Sensing it imminent, Salome clenched with her powerful legs as much as she could, helping Obsidian go deeper than ever.

And with a final brutal thrust, the dragon pressed his knot inside her, orgasming with a deep grunt as he held onto her as if for dear life.

Salome's eyes rolled back as she held her breath, taking in the moment as if it was her very last gasp.

After a silent and tense moment, they both exhaled, moaning and whining as their hazy eyes locked.

"I love you," Obsidian said, every single word loaded with the weight of his heart.

Salome kissed him, it was a long, deep and wet kiss, so fiery, many could never have imagined someone like her giving it.

"And I love you too," her eyes were a mix of enthralled devotion and childlike fear.

Obsidian understood from that gaze more than any word could communicate, and bowed to make her happy no matter what.

But tonight, they needed each other, and it wouldn't dawn for a while longer...

12