Sal's Dilemma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sal made up a lie for Rosa and left. When he arrived at Robins he saw him right away. He was in line to pick up a coffee. Tom looked at him and said, "what are you having Sal?"

Sal told him a medium black no sugar and found the most private table he could find. Tom brought the coffee to the table and shook hands with Sal. They had a friendly chat. Then the topic turned to sex. Sal was concerned that a guy who "kind of wished he had been a girl so he could be with guys" may not be a "masculine" submissive. He watched Tom carefully as they talked. He showed no sign of being a sissy or fem. He was a good looking man, most women would consider him a hunk.

"So Tom, you are new to this?"

"Yes," he replied. "I have never been with a guy, but this feels right to me."

Sal said, "I am pretty new to it as well. I'm married but the marriage is not working anymore. There is no excitement left. I want something different."

"Well I will be different guaranteed." Tom laughed.

Their coffee cups were empty. "Want to go to my place?" Tom asked.

"Hell yes! Let's do this!" Sal exclaimed.

Tom's apartment was clean and neat. Tom showed him around. There were two bedrooms, the master had a big king sized bed the other was Tom's office and computer room. They returned to the living room. "Would you like a drink?" asked Tom. "I have beer or scotch."

"I am a scotch guy, I'd love one on the rocks." Sal replied.

Tom made the drinks, came back and sat next to Sal on the love seat. Sal took a sip, setting his glass on the end table. Tom did the same. Sal put his arm around Tom's shoulder and Tom cuddled into his arms. Sal nuzzled into Tom's neck kissing and then nibbling his ear. Tom's body trembled with excitement. He turned his lips to Sal. They kissed, Sal's tongue found its way into Tom's mouth and their tongues danced. Tom let Sal take the lead. Sal was so happy. His already hard cock filled even more becoming uncomfortable in the confines of his trousers. He groaned into Tom's mouth.

They broke the kiss and Tom said, "Drink up Sal, I want you."

They both downed their drinks in one big swallow followed by a cough. It burned all the way to their stomachs.

Sal took Tom's hand and led the way to the bed. He held Tom in his arms for a little while then proceeded to undress him. Tom was fumbling with the buttons on Sal's shirt. Sal pushed him onto the bed and finished undressing himself. He laid beside Tom and pulled him into an embrace he rolled on top of him pinning him to the bed and devoured his mouth. Tom's hands went to Sal's back and massaged the muscles of his shoulders and upper arms.

Sal thrust his rigid cock against Tom's only slightly smaller cock. They both groaned as the kiss continued. Tom's hands slid down Sal's back and squeezed his but cheeks. Sal broke the kiss and on his knees kissed down over Tom's muscled chest nipping at his nipples flipping his tongue into his navel. His chin grazed Tom's cock coating it in precum. Sal raised his head and licked up the precum kissing the length of Tom's cock then sucked his balls into his mouth one at a time. Tom was moaning as Sal took his cock in his mouth. Tom felt an orgasm coming on and warned Sal. Sal backed off and went back to kiss him again. The kiss was gentle and sensual, lips brushing against each other, tongues softly dancing inside Tom's mouth.

"I'm OK now. Please fuck me now." Said Tom.

Tom was prepared. Condoms and lube were on the side table. Sal spread Tom's legs and rimmed his ass probing at his sphincter with his tongue. Tom was starting to relax and Sal could feel the tension dissipate in his body. He stopped and put on a condom used lube and his fingers to loosen Tom's ass. When he was able to fit three fingers in comfortably, he lubed his condom covered cock and pressed it to Tom's ass. Sal pushed gently. Tom groaned with discomfort. Sal backed off and gently with a probing motion kept a little pressure on his ass. Sal could feel the sphincter giving him more access with each push. Then the head of his cock was in, he felt the sphincter squeeze around his shaft.

Sal stopped moving and asked Tom if he was OK.

"Yeah, I'm OK just give me a minute."

"Sure take your time." Said Sal.

It wasn't a minute before Tom asked Sal to move slowly. Sal gently pushed in about an inch and pulled back and then back in, he moved kept a slow gentle thrusting going a fraction of an inch deeper with each stroke. Tom went from groans of discomfort to moans of pleasure. The pain was waning and the pleasure was building. "Ooooh fuck," he moaned. "So good, soooo fucking good." Sal felt his pelvis brush against Tom's balls and then his cock couldn't penetrate any further.

Tom groaned as he felt the full length of Sal's cock deep inside him. The last inch had brought back some pain but it was good pain. Sal took a few short strokes at the deepest part of his stroke and Tom sighed with pleasure and satisfaction the he was finally being fucked. He had dreamed of this forever, but he had never dreamed it would be so good. "Fuck me now Sal. It feels so good. A mix of pain and pleasure. Please Sal, fuck me good!" Sal could sense Tom's excitement building. He wanted his lover to have the best time of his life. He lengthened his stroke and Tom's moans grew louder. "That's it Sal. Right there, just like that! Ooooh fuck yeah, right there!"

Sal realized the he must be hitting Tom's prostate just right and kept it up. "Ooooh fuck Sal, you're going to make me cum!"

Sal looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no! Fuck me harder!"

Sal sped up his stroke and kept hitting all the right spots. He felt Tom's body convulse and his sphincter clutch and spasm around his cock. He almost came too. He collapsed on top of Tom and kissed him tenderly. This felt so right to Sal. He didn't move. He just laid there impaled fully into Tom. "Do you want me to stop now?" he asked.

"Not until I give you an orgasm like you did for me." said Tom.

Sal was startled by that. "No, I'm not ready to be fucked yet. Besides you said you wanted to be the girl in the relationship."

Tom laughed. "I was just thinking about a different position for round 2. Don't move right now. I'm still too sensitive, just stay deep in my ass."

"I love your ass. You are so fucking hot, just tell me when you are ready to go again." Sal kissed him again, the kiss seemed to rekindle Tom's lust again. Sal stroked him deeply for a few seconds.

"Ok from the rear this time." Tom said.

Sal pulled out, Tom rolled onto his stomach and raised his ass invitingly. Sal put another dollop of lube in his now gaping hole and mounted him from behind. Tom raised his ass pushing Sal higher so that he had to get into a squatting position to reach his hole. To get comfortable Sal leaned forward with his hands pushing Tom's shoulders to the bed. In this position Sal's cock was thrusting down into Tom and his cock was pounding Tom's prostate. Tom turned his head, looked at Sal and smiled. "WOW!" He said, "I had no idea how good this could be." A hand found its way between them and wrapped around Sal's cock. On his backstroke his cockhead slipped out of Tom's ass and the condom slipped off. Nobody objected. "Fuck me Sal I love your cock. I think I love you!"

Sal wrapped his right arm around Tom's neck and pulled his head and shoulders up so that he could kiss him. His hips never stopped its piston like motion. The kiss was enough to trigger Sal's orgasm and the rush of semen through his cock caused it to swell and spasm. Pulse after pulse of semen shot directly into Tom's bowel. His strokes stuttered and slowed but his cock still rubbed Tom's prostate. Tom was so pleased that he had made Sal cum and as he felt his cock slam into him at the end of his orgasm Tom came too. Sal smiled and moaned with pleasure as his cock was squeezed and clutched by Tom's second orgasm. Sal's cock gradually softened and slipped from Tom's ass.

Tom had never felt so empty, he missed Sal's cock already. He could feel his asshole gradually closing. "Mmmmm that was amazing!"

"You're amazing!" exclaimed Sal. "I wish I didn't have to go home tonight."

Tom kissed him. "When can you come back again?"

"Soon Tom, very soon. I have a lot of thinking to do. I didn't' expect to be so emotionally moved by this. I guess I thought it would be just a fuck and go, but it was so much more than that."

"I didn't expect this either. I have never felt anything like this with a girlfriend." Tom said.

"Well let's give it a day or two and we'll get together again and see how we feel about it then."

Sal got dressed. Tom still naked watched him. When Sal was fully dressed Tom stood up. His cock was about half hard again. Sal kissed him and stroked his cock as their tongues danced the last waltz of the night.

"Good night lover," said Tom.

Sal brushed his lips against Tom's again and said, "Good night."

On the way home Sal's thoughts turned to Rosa and in his mind he compared his relationship with her to what he had just experienced with Tom. What would his future hold? Could he risk losing his friends and family to have an open relationship with Tom. At that moment he wanted to shout to the world, "Sal loves Tom and to hell with the consequences."

When Sal got home it was very late and when he slipped into bed Rosa was snoring softly. Sal thought about her shrill whining voice. Then he thought about Tom and smiled. He slept.

To be continued...

12