Sal's Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stepped out of his pants leaving them on the floor and led Sal to the bedroom. "How about some 69?" Tom asked.

"Sure, you lay on your back and I will suck your perfect cock and fuck your beautiful, manly face at the same time." Sal instructed.

"God Sal, do you have to be so dominant? How about we both lay on our side and suck each other?"

Sal realized he was being chastised just a little bit, but Tom was right. Tom laid down across the big bed and Sal laid next to him facing his cock. Tom reminded Sal that he already had a head start and that they didn't need to hurry.

Tom took Sal's cock in his mouth. Slid it to the back of his mouth and sucked on it while sliding his lips up to the tip. He kept repeating the motion, lips and tongue sliding lightly down Sal's cock then sucking hard coming up. Sal moaned and copied Tom's movements. They didn't try to deep throat just gently and lovingly sucked and licked each other.

Tom raised his head and said, "Sal let's have a signal to let each other know when we are about to cum. Then we can back off and keep going until were both ready to cum at the same time."

"OK, two taps on the hip means were close and if we both do it at the same time we go for it otherwise back off. One tap means start again." Sal instructed.

"That works,' said Tom.

They went back to sucking and licking and kissing cocks. Sal was taking Tom's cock deep into his mouth bumping the head into his throat on every stroke, tasting the precum leaking from Tom's cock. Tom was soon feeling cum boiling in his prostate. He double tapped Sal's hip, Sal raised his head and enjoyed Tom's tongue work on his cock. Soon Tom tapped Sal's hip once and Sal resumed his rhythmic sucking on Tom's cock.

In another minute Sal was on the verge and tapped twice on Tom's hip and Tom raised his head. Tom was almost there again and double tapped Sal's hip. Sal tapped once, Tom sucked. Tom tapped once, Sal sucked. Within 30 seconds both men were double tapping at the same time and neither stopped. There was no urgency, just the same rhythm that had brought them this far. Sal's cock swelled in Tom's mouth. Tom knew what was happening because it was happening for him too. The first shot of cum was expelled from each cock within a second of each other, as these men were in natural synchronicity. Both men sucked and swallowed completely draining each other.

They laid there with limp cocks in their mouths swallowing until every last drop of cum was out on the others cock.

"That was fucking amazing!" they exclaimed almost in unison. Tom turned around and kissed Sal. It was a sweet loving kiss and Sal returned it in kind. They spent a few minutes making out, neither ready to go again, just enjoying the afterglow.

"Are you hungry?" Sal asked.

"Famished," Tom replied.

They went out to dinner. Sal thought that at least part of the story he told Rosa should be true, so they went to Garcia's. The waitress brought the menus her smile beaming. She flirted with the men, but neither paid the slightest attention to her. She was obviously put out and stomped away. When she came back to take their order she was overtly sexual. Still no response from the men, she showed lots of leg, bent over the table and showed her ample breasts. Sal decided to have a little fun with her. "Hey babe, how about a threesome?"

"Hmmm maybe, I get off work in half an hour," she replied.

Sal had meant it as a joke. He certainly was not interested in anything sexual with a female. He decided it might be fun to see how far she would go. She took their orders and was back in ten minutes with their food. She was smiling and wiggling her butt. As she served the meals she said, "You're my last customers for the night. I'll meet you guys outside as soon as you've paid your bill." The guys had a good laugh thinking that she was pulling their chain.

Dinner conversation was light. Tom told Sal about his trip for work. Sal didn't tell Tom what he and Rosa were up to in his absence, but that was okay anyway, Rosa is his wife, right? They ordered dessert and while they waited Sal started to tell Tom what he was going to do to him when they got back to the apartment. Tom could hardly wait.

The waitress brought the desserts and winked at them as she wiggled her ass as she walked away. "Fuck Tom, do you think she seriously thinks we are going to take her home with us?"

"Not going to happen regardless of what she thinks," Tom shook his head.

They finished their desserts and Sal paid by credit card adding a generous tip. As they were leaving the restaurant the waitress was following them. Sal put his arm around Tom's waist and groped his ass. Tom leaned into him and kissed him passionately. The waitress was not put off, she ran up to them and told them she really got turned on by kinky sex and that they wouldn't be sorry.

Tom and Sal both turned to her and told her to get lost. She pouted and told them it was there loss. She lowered her panties raised her skirt and mooned them.

They roared with laughter. "Do you have a brother?" Sal asked. "Now that would be hot." Sal said implying that she was not. She turned and gave them the finger.

When they got back to the apartment, Tom reminded Sal of his promises made over dinner. They kissed passionately tongues probing and dancing in each other's mouth. Tom told Sal he needed to clean himself before they moved back to the bedroom. He went to the bathroom and had a cleansing enema before calling out to Sal to come and join him in the shower.

The water was warm and the men were hot. Sal soaped Tom's body from head to toe, washing him thoroughly. He paid special attention to Tom's cock and balls, licking and sucking them within a few moments of orgasm. "My turn," said Tom as he picked up the soap and returned the favor. Sal's cock was already engorged and Tom's attention soon brought him close as well. They kissed again with water streaming over their heads and faces.

They toweled about half dry then Tom took hold of Sal's erect cock and led him into the bedroom, Sal's hand on Tom's ass. Tom laid on the bed and announced, "Come and get me big boy." Sal got on the bed and rolled on top of Tom. He thrust his raw cock against Tom's until precum was flowing from both of them. He asked Tom to get on his knees with his legs spread. Sal pulled Tom's cock down between his legs and licked it from tip up to his balls swallowing them one at a time. When Tom's cock and balls were soaked with his saliva Sal started probing Tom's ass with his tongue. He ran his tongue around the rim of Tom's ass and then laid his tongue flat against the ass hole and rubbed up and down the crack. Sal probed deeper into Tom feeling his sphincter loosed and admit his tongue into his nether region.

Sal added extra saliva directly to Tom's ass, and then raised up and lined his cock up with the puckered asshole. He rested the tip of his cock against Tom's ass and deposited more saliva on his cockhead and probed gently pulling back and adding more saliva. When Tom's ass was totally drenched Sal slipped his bare cockhead past Tom's sphincter. Tom groaned. Sal went deeper slowly. Tom's ass relaxed and swallowed all of Sal's cock. Sal leaned over Tom's back and slowly started a steady pumping, fucking motion. Tom turned his head and Sal kissed him. The kiss lingered while Sal stuffed his cock deeper and deeper into Tom's ass. Their moans and grunts were intermingled Sal moaning and Tom grunting in time with the strokes of Sal's cock.

Sal felt an orgasm building and withdrew asking Tom to get on his back and pushed a pillow under his ass. Tom raised his legs and Sal sank his cock into him again. Tom let his feet drop to Sal's hips and Sal laid his chest against Tom's and leisurely fucked him. The slow steady fuck was pure pleasure for Tom. He was moaning his pleasure looking directly into Sal's eyes. "Kiss me," he said. Sal did and it lasted for a long time getting more and more passionate. Both men were approaching orgasm and when the kiss broke Tom said, "Fuck me Sal. Hard."

Sal's leisurely fucking became long fast hard strokes hitting Tom's prostate on every stroke. "Oooooh Fuuuck, I'm cumming." Sal shouted. Tom beat him to it and his cream flooded between them making a sticky mess that they both loved. His sphincter clutched Sal's cock as he blasted a big load into Tom's ass and collapsed against him.

They lay like that exhausted until their cocks became limp and Sal's slipped from the sheath of Tom's ass. Sal said, "I love you Tom."

Tom said, "I love you too."

Sal rolled on his back his arms raised over his head. Tom laid beside him and raised his arms as well and grasped Sal's hand. Their breathing slowed and they drifted into sleep. Sal woke as day was breaking.

Sal slid his hand up Tom's leg and played with his balls. Tom's cock was already rock hard. 'Morning wood,' thought Sal as he grasped it. Tom moaned as he started to wake up. Sal took Tom's cock in his mouth and sucked it gently until Tom was on the verge. Tom tried to push him off but Sal kept sucking until Tom filled his mouth with his sweet cum. Sal swallowed some and decided to share the rest with Tom. They kissed and pushed cum back and forth between their mouths, sucking on tongues while cum slipped into their throats and down the hatch.

"That was just for you babe," said Sal. "I have to go."

Sal expected Rosa would still be in bed, she always slept in on Sunday morning. He was prepared to tell her that he had slept at Jimmy's house because he had had a few drinks. He never got to tell her.

Sal picked up the note from the kitchen table. It was from Rosa.

"I know your secret. He is handsome. You'll be hearing from my lawyer, but you don't have to wait for it because these are the terms. I get the house, you get the mortgage. I get the new car you get payments. You can have the piece of junk I have been driving. As for money, we have very little but I get half and continue to get half of your salary. If this is too much hardship, I am sure your boyfriend will help you with expenses. You have been fucking my ass and his too, now I am fucking yours. You'll agree to these terms or I will tell everyone you know. Believe me it will be much better if you get to explain this to your family and friends."

"FUCK!"

Sal thought the terms were utterly ridiculous. He could not live on half of his salary. Would he be able to find a better paying job? Would he have to work two jobs? It was well worth it to get rid of the cunt, and actually start living. Sal thought of Tom and signed the divorce papers. This was the first day of the rest of his life and Sal would live it his way.

The end.

12