Salvation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The raven haired woman again began sucking on Tom's neck, this time making whimpering noises as if she was in heat. Tom was being licked silly. One tongue swirled around his cock head, another tickled his ball sack, and a third licked at his neck. Between their sucking at the moaning of the woman near his ear, Tom was rapidly building to another quick orgasm.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," he said quietly.

On cue, the red head sucking his dick popped his rod from her mouth and allowed gobs of her saliva to dribble down and coat his pole. She pressed her large, firm breasts around either side of his cock and began sliding her chest up and down around his shaft.

"Cum for me, baby," she cooed in a high, girly voice.

Her partners stood to either side of Tom, "Cum for us baby, cum for us," the moaned softly into his ears. "Cum on her tits for us baby."

As his pole rubbed between the soft skin of her tits, her partners moaned, and she looked at him pleadingly with her green eyes. Tom's cock was surrounded by soft, smooth tit flesh that tickled the skin of his pole. He lost control again. This orgasm was much quicker and sharper than the first, suddenly building to an almost painful crescendo of pleasure. As Tom's cock head popped from between the woman's melons, hot spurts of cum shot out and dribbled down her chin. All three women laughed in joy and triumph as Tom blew his load all over the tops of the woman's breasts.

As he came down from the ecstasy, Tom realized he was panting even though he had barely moved in the last fifteen minutes. His cock felt completely limp and slightly raw, and he worried about what price he was going to have to pay for all this pleasure. While the red head between his legs tried to clean the white cum off her chest with the remnants of Tom's robe, the other red head sucked gingerly on Tom's cock. He didn't think he could get it up again, or even take anymore. Her tongue slid slowly up and down Tom's soft shaft, but he felt like his nerve endings were spent. Then Tom had a new fear. These women were going to kill him with sex.

The Leader shouted again to the men behind the wall. "These and other incredible carnal pleasures for civilian leaders of the Red Army," he boasted. "What strong leader wouldn't want something like these beauties to take his stress away?"

At first there was no answer, which mildly amused the Leader. Then the low voice responded again, "No. Thank You. We have asked you to leave." The Leader chuckled briefly. It was time for the threats.

The red head was now blowing cool air on Tom's cock while the other two women ran their hands up and down his thighs. They clearly wanted him to get hard again, but Tom's cock was having trouble. The red head between his legs began rubbing Tom's soft cock against her smooth breast, and that got him a little stiffer. The other read head stood before Tom, kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples while looking into his eyes with a pleading face, as if she were begging for sex. The raven haired woman was soon licking the red head's nipple in front of Tom's face, while their partner massaged Tom's cock between her hand and her tits. She could feel Tom slowly starting to get hard.

"If you will not join willingly, we will make you join," called out the Leader. "There are punishments for those who refuse to enter our protective fold willingly."

Again on cue, another crate was carried forward by four of the soldiers. This time, the deputy did not return from around the bend with them. As the new crate was set next to Tom, and the sides removed, the bound body of a young, blond woman was revealed. It was Megan, Leah's cousin. She was also tied to a chair, just like Tom's, with the ropes across her chest carefully arranged to display her large, full breasts.

Megan's last two days had been vastly different from Tom's. While under restraint, she had been teased almost to the point of orgasm by the three little devils now working Tom's body. But each time, she was denied her release. The sexual torture had left her dripping and her pussy aching. They had teased her with tickling toys, used their tongues on her exposed clit, and run vibrators against her G spot. They had sucked on her helpless body, teasing her exposed nipples, her neck, her toes. They fucked her with intricately designed dildos, vibrating pleasure through her clit and straight through her dripping pussy. By the end of the second day, with two of the little women lapping their tongues against her pussy she screamed her pleas for release. No matter how much she begged them on that second day, they never took her over the edge into orgasm. Each time they would tease her to the point of strong arousal, and then leave her completely alone for several agonizing minutes before returning. Exhausted and desperately horny, Megan had wondered what terrible ordeal they were preparing her for. Now seated next to Tom with the giant wooden wall of a strange village looming in front of her, she realized the ordeal would be even worse than she had imagined.

A hushed commotion had broken out between the village defenders on the other side of the wall. "You bastards!" an unfamiliar voice shouted. The low voice finally returned. "You harm one hair on that poor woman's head and we will..."

"You will what?" responded the Leader, beginning to back his horse away from the wall. "You'll come out and fight me?" he mocked. "Mark well what you see here. This is what we will make of all of your women if you refuse to join us. This is how we punish the ungrateful!" And with that last shout, the Leader turned his horse and slowly rode back to his men. Around the bend, out of sight of the villagers, the soldiers had stopped milling about. They were busily preparing for an assault. An actual artillery piece had been unloaded from one of the wagons and was being prepared to fire.

Megan was left alone with Tom and the three women. One red head had Tom's cock nearly back at full mast, rubbing it with her fingers against the side of her cleavage. The other red head was walking towards Megan. The brunette was busy fumbling with something behind Megan's chair. Megan closed her blue eyes in fear, knowing some of what was coming next.

The red head crawled between Megan's spread legs and began kissing her thighs. Megan could already feel that her pussy was wet. The brunette peeled off Megan's robe, exposing her creamy skin to the sunlight. Megan felt the tentative licking of a tongue against her outer pussy lips and, even after all this time, craved the feeling of that tongue on her clit. She needed it. Megan was so distracted by the warm, wet mouth closing over her slit that she barely noticed the black haired woman pulling on the ropes behind her. The wet tongue was now brushing slowly up and down the opening to Megan's pussy. Each lick upwards brought it tantalizingly close to Megan's clit, but each time it would slip away before making contact.

The other red head was now bobbing her head up and down Tom's cock. It was almost fully erect again, and she was slathering her tongue up and down the shaft to bring it all the way back. Tom was starting to feel the tingling sensation of pleasure returning as he watched the red hair fly up and down in his lap. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see Megan's naked body and her large, beautiful breasts. The red head's twin was busy between Megan's legs.

Megan felt the wet mouth close over her clit and and the tongue beginning to circle around her hard nub. She didn't need much more stroking, just a little direct contact from that rough tongue and she was in heat again. All the teasing, all the rubbing, and now a wet tongue was finally on her clit. She could feel her orgasm building in her body, this is how it would happen. She would cum on this slut's tongue in front of an audience of strangers, and yet the soft, persistent lapping was all she cared about. She needed to cum.

Both red heads stopped what they were doing and stood up. Immediately, Megan felt her wrists being pulled upwards. She was on her feet in a flash, still aroused and very confused. She had been so close again! The brunette had just finished removing the ropes binding Megan's arms and legs to the chair, but there were still strong ties on her wrists and ankles. Confused, Megan tried to kick to test her new freedom, but her tormentors had been quicker. They yanked hard on the rope connected to the ankle that kicked outward, which was wrapped around a pulley connected to the bottom of Tom's chair. Megan was obliged to take a step towards Tom just to keep her balance, only to find her other ankle being pulled by its rope. She was again obliged to step forward. There was little she could do to stop herself from being drawn towards Tom's chair, and realized the trap too late. When her ropes on her body were finally pulled tightly and wrapped around the new chair, she found her feet bound next to Tom's feet and her wrists bound to the chair on either side of Tom's head. She was straddling Tom with her naked breasts dangling in front of his face. Megan looked down and saw Tom's hard cock, still wet with the woman's saliva, pointing straight upwards. The three tormentors fled back around the bend, giggling like school girls as they went.

In the back of her mind, Megan noted a commotion growing behind the wall. "... to do SOMETHING..." came one angry voice, followed closely by, "... exactly WHAT THEY WANT..." from another. But Megan couldn't pay attention to the voices. Her mind was firmly fixed on her aching pussy, which had begged for orgasm for two whole days, and the hard cock in front of her. Tom also knew what was coming.

"I'm so sorry," he said sincerely. Their eyes met briefly.

"Just," Megan began. She couldn't believe her mouth was saying this and yet she was already starting to lower her body. "Just... promise me you will last until I get to cum," she pleaded.

"I will try," came Tom's weak response.

Megan swung her hips forward, pressing her crotch against Tom's chest. As she arched her back, angling for his cock, her firm, young breasts were pressed against Tom's chest. Megan's blond hair fell against Tom's face and tickled his neck. This was going to be tricky with neither of them being able to use their hands. Megan couldn't believe she was doing this, wantonly contorting her body while no doubt in clear view of several strangers. But her pussy was literally dripping, and she needed to satisfy the throbbing hunger inside her. Megan slid her body down Tom's , sticking close to his chest. When she finally felt his hard cock head, her pussy tingled with excitement, even though that cock head bumped her somewhere between her pussy and ass holes. In her eagerness, she was pushing down so hard that Tom's cock slipped back and pressed against her ass hole. That was not at all what she wanted. Megan lifted up just a bit again, shifted her hips slightly back, and sat down again. This time the rigid pole beneath her rubbed tantalizingly against her wet pussy lips. Tom could feel her dripping wetness against his throbbing cock head, and again prayed that he would at least last long enough to satisfy her. But again she had misjudged the right angle, and Tom's fat cock head slipped past the opening to her sex and rubbed teasingly against her clit. It was like she was teasing herself now! Megan bit her lip with frustration, and briefly considered simply rubbing her clit against her shaft. No, she decided, she needed proper release. She needed to feel her aching pussy being filled. She was determined to get it right. At least Tom was staying hard. Megan shifted sightly forward again, and this time she felt the hard shaft pressing against her tight pussy hole. Carefully, Megan sat down on Tom's cock, enjoying every single inch of his meat as it slid inside her and rubbed against her wet pussy walls.

Tom moaned loudly, feeling the tight, wet pussy slowly envelop his manhood all the way to the root. It was the tightest pussy he had ever felt, squeezing his already over stimulated cock against its wet, slipper walls. Megan couldn't believe her pussy was FINALLY filled with man meat, but she desperately hungered for release. Megan lifted herself up, feeling the pole sliding outward, rubbing against her soft, tight pussy walls. Then she quickly dropped herself down hard on the rod, enjoying the way Tom's cock head hit her G spot. Up and down she flew, her smooth breasts bouncing against Tom's chest as she rode him. She set a furious pace, desperate to finally feel orgasm. Tom's cock drilled in and out of her tightness, stretching her deliciously. But the rapid sucking motion of her tight pussy on Tom's pole, her beautiful face above him so full of arousal, and the sights of her magnificent bouncing breast flesh was also having its effect on Tom.

"Oh God, it's too good," Tom pleaded, gritting his teeth.

"No," Megan panted in response as she worked her pussy up and down the hard cock, "Please no. Hold on."

"Oh God, you're so tight!" Tom moaned, feeling the hot, wet pussy pistoning up and down his hard shaft.

Megan could feel the burning tingling of the approaching orgasm. Finally, she was in control of her stimulation. Her hands and feet were bound, she could barely move, but she could ride this cock as much as she wanted to. She could feel it pushing apart her pussy walls and sliding in and out of her woman hood, and she wanted to cum. She felt the arousal inside of her and she needed to cum. Her legs were growing tired, but the cock she was pumping in and out of her wet pussy felt so good. It rubbed her lips and pushed against her G spot. She was going to explode with this orgasm.

"Oh no," Tom groaned, "Oh yessssss!"

"No, no, no, no, no," Megan pleaded in between her cries of ecstasy, but it was no use. She could feel Tom's cock swelling inside of her.

In one last, desperate attempt, Megan bottomed out on the pole inside her pussy and ground her hips back and forth against Tom's pelvis. She was filled with hard cock and desperately rubbing her exposed clit against Tom's body. It was so dirty and wanton, and it felt so good. Megan's grinding delayed Tom's orgasm just a bit, but she was still rubbing his cock back and forth inside her tight pussy. Megan's clit was on fire as she rubbed the exposed nub against Tom. The soft walls of her sweet snatch were too much, and Tom felt the orgasm he was trying to hold back overtake him.

"Aaaaaaaah," he cried out as the sharp orgasm burned through him. With three orgasms so quickly, the pain of this one burned so intensely that it was almost as much pain as pleasure. Tom felt his own fire leaping from his loins and flowing through his shaft. Tom's cum spurted deep into Megan's pussy.

The bastard had cum, but she was so close. His swelling cock had actually felt good, further stretching her tight canal. Her clit was rubbing furiously against Tom's pelvis and Tom's deep moans of bliss excited her further. Megan closed her eyes. She was so close, her clit being tickled by Tom's pelvis, his cock against her G spot, his hot cum erupting inside of her.

And then she was there. The sparking heat burned through her toes and up through her inner thighs. When it centered on her clit and exploded through her pussy she screamed. "NnngggggYESSSSSSSSS!!" she cried out. "Oh GAWD YESSSSSSSSSS!!" as the orgasm racked through her body, flushing her chest and burning through her crotch. She came so hard, finally finding sweet release, that is set her nipples tingling. She arched her back deeply for a moment, riding that sweet, sweet wave of orgasm before her sweating body collapsed against Tom's.

----------

It had all been a distraction. As Megan's exhausted and satisfied form slumped against Tom's body, the boom of a loud explosion rang out, and the towering wooden wall shattered. The solid wood fragments burst into a trillion chunks of wood, some large and some the size of splinters, but all deadly projectiles. The waiting soldiers, most now mounted, charged straight past the nearly oblivious forms of the two naked, bound people and flew through the remnants of the old wall.

Two things saved the village. The first was that their leaders, unlike nearly every village before them, had realized the spectacle might be a trap. The second thing was Evan. As the soldiers came pouring through the gap, they didn't find the heap of splintered bodies that they expected. There had been no one on the other side of the wall when it was blown open by their artillery piece. Instead, the riders were met by a barrage of projectiles. Some were arrows of both wooden and metal design, although only two struck home in the flesh of charging riders. Most of the projectiles were large rocks and chunks of wood. These managed to knock at least four of the soldiers from their mounts. The Leader, at the front of the second wave of riders saw this all develop in front of him and smiled. Finally, real and coordinated opposition to overcome! At least four of his riders were out of the fight and one was badly injured. The Leader had four riders left in his first wave, and ten in the second riding practically shoulder to shoulder up the narrow valley. If this faltered, he still had ten (or so he thought) rifle men being led by his deputy, plus another eight kept in emergency reserve.

The next development focused the Leader's attention. As the first wave of horses neared the top of the muddy ramp that led into the village, they were not met by the fleeing villagers they had learned to expect. They were not even met by a line of pickets, armed with guns, as they had encountered at one village. Instead, they were met by a wave of mounted villagers. There were maybe twelve men on horseback riding down the hill at full speed. Most were old men, and two were boys. But these villagers were charging towards the mounted soldiers. The Leader had not expected this. As the mud flew skyward from the horses hooves and the ground between the two lines quickly disappeared, the soldiers barely had time to bring their guns to bear on the rapidly approaching opposition.

The villagers, better prepared for what was about to happen, managed to fire first. Most, though not all, had guns, and a crackle of fire erupted from their line. The poorly prepared shots didn't hit a single rider in the first wave of soldiers, but two from the second wave slipped from their mounts. The soldiers in the front column fired next, blowing one old villager right off his saddle. But the ranks closed too quickly and the villagers were upon them before they could properly aim. One eager boy, full of adrenaline, lept from his horse and tackled an opposing soldier at full speed. The stunned soldier was knocked unconscious, with the almost equally surprised boy landing atop his body. As the wave of villagers mowed through the first wave of soldiers, the Leader saw none of those men were left.

It was time to make a quick decision, something the Leader had never had to do in battle before. He knew this is what made leaders of men great, but he chose poorly. He signaled for his line of riders to wheel and head back to the safety of their lines. From there they could either regroup or pick off the villagers with their superior fire power.

The plan actually would have worked if not for Evan. The villagers, filled with bravado after so easily dispatching the soldier's first attack, charged out from beyond their old wall and intended to pursue the now fleeing soldiers. The Leader smiled, visualizing the counter attack he could turn into a trap for the villagers. But as the Leader rounded the bend, he smelled smoke. His line of horsemen were greeted with a wall of flame and the sight of two of their comrades dead and bleeding on the ground. Evan had lit a line of fire down one valley wall and up the other, using kerosene he had stolen from the back of one of the Red Army wagons. Panicked by the sight of fire erupting to their rear as their comrades charged forward, the remaining soldiers in the reserve rushed to pull their supplies away from the growing flames. Evan managed to pick off four of them with well placed rifle shots before they realized he was there.