Sam and Jill: Our First Swap 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we got a rhythm going we continued to watch the guys gangbang my wife in front of us. I watched my hot wife as she continued to get a good fucking. All this was right in front of me while on my lap, I had a sexy babe energetically fucking my cock.

Jill acted like she could not get enough of watching these studs do my wife. She was wiggling around on me and her breathing sounded like she had run a marathon. Of course watching my wife act this way was getting me hotter than I had been in a long time. I figured that if my cock got any harder it would blow up.

Larry soon came in Sue and Sam moved around for his turn. As Sam started to insert his cock into my wife's pussy, Jill's cunt grabbed my cock so hard I thought that she would break it. I interrupted the action in front of Jill and me when I said, "Sue, turn a bit so that Jill can watch her husband fuck you better."

Sue wiggled around bringing Larry and Jay and Sam with her and while moving around. Sue alternately was sucking Larry and Jay while Sam was thrusting his rod into her pussy.

After about five minutes, Sam said he was coming and started to really hammer into Sue. The harder he pushed into Sue the more Jill pumped herself on me. She now had all my cock in her and it felt like she was burning up inside. The longer it took Sam to cum the harder she fucked me. Sam was moaning and groaning and close to coming. All at once, he shoved hard inside my wife and came. As he did, Jill's body started shaking as she came and her cunt grabbed me even tighter which caused me to cum. After Sam pulled out of Sue, she told us she was finished for a while and went off to get cleaned up.

The rest of us sat around talking about what we had just done and were discussing how erotic this night had been. Sue came back to join us and as we continued to discuss the prior proceedings everyone agreed that what had happened that night had to remain a strict secret amongst ourselves. I think everyone one agreed when Sue said, "If you agree maybe we can carry on some more."

She then went and got all of us another drink and when she came back she commented that she wondered what would happen now that she was naked, because she was only topless the last time she got drinks, and look where that had led to.

Jill headed off to get cleaned up and when she came back Sue told her, "The night is still young and I need more cock soon. I would like to have those three guys all to myself again and seeing as how you like watching us, you can have my husband again while I am busy with the other guys."

After Sue's comment, the other guys were noticeably getting turned on. Their poles were starting to get in the upright position again and Jill shocked everyone by saying, "You better get at them then, or I just might get to them before you do."

Sue hopped right to it and grabbed Larry's cock in one hand and Sam's in the other. All this talk had gotten me hard, so I positioned Jill so she could watch the others and again entered her hot pussy. Boy, I was in heaven as I realized I was living out one of my fantasies, watching my wife get fucked while I did another good looking babe in the same room.

Sue then told the guys that she wanted to fuck all of them but they would have to take turns and could only do it for three minutes and then it would be the next guy's turn. They all lined up and Sam started in on Sue first. While he was entering Sue, I was slowly drilling Jill. Again as Sam fucked Sue, Jill was captivated with the action and seemed to get hotter with every stroke I gave her. I noticed that every time it was Sam's turn to fuck my wife, Jill responded to me with more vigorous action. I figured that since all of us guys had already come once, that the girls were in for the ride of their life.

Jill was getting caught up in the action she was watching and started to come up with comments like, "Come on you guys really give it to her." Another line she used quite a bit was, "Do her faster and harder, she needs to cum more."

Sue didn't need any encouragement to cum, as she looked like she was coming fairly regularly. The comments from Jill really got the guys hot and they were all screwing Sue like their life depended on it.

I manoeuvred Jill around so she was on the floor on her hands and knees right beside Sue, so that she could be closer to the action. I re-entered her pussy from behind and was still amazed that it was so hot and juicy.

The next guy up with Sue was Sam and as he inserted his cock in Sue he said to Jill, "Watch me really give it to her. Are you enjoying Bill's big cock as he fucks you?"

Jill bucked back at me and her pussy gripped me again as she came. I told Sam, "It sure doesn't take much to get her going. I think she has turned into a voyeur and gets horny watching you fuck Sue."

When Sam's time was finished, Sue stunned those three guys by saying, "Its time to have some fun I want all you the guys at the same time."

She got Larry laid out on the floor beside Jill and I, and looked over at Jill and I and told us, "It's time for the centre stage main ring event."

She then turned around and in front of us lowered her sexy ass down on Larry's cock. Jill started shaking again as she watched Sue take Larry's cock slowly into her ass.

Sue then lay back on Larry's chest and looked at Jill and said, "Have you ever had it in your ass? Let me tell you it feels pretty good."

Sue then got Sam into position to fuck her cunt. By the time Sam got his cock all the way in Sue, she was coming again. Jay then started to fuck Sue's mouth.

Jill was obviously enjoying this spectacle as she was breathing very hard and pushing hard back on my cock. Those three guys worked up a rhythm and Sue seemed to go into a trance. I was so turned on by watching this that I grabbed Jill's hips and started to pound into her with all my might. She responded by meeting every thrust I gave her.

Sam was watching Jill and me and was encouraging her on by saying, "Fuck the daylights out of him. Give him everything you got." The more he prompted her, the wilder Jill got.

Sue started to wear out after about 10 minutes of her air tight fucking and when Jay came in her mouth, he pulled out and sat on the couch. Larry soon came in Sue and she requested a rest. Sam joined Jay watching me fuck Jill as Larry crawled out from under Sue and went to clean himself up.

Jill was so hot now that it seemed that she could not get enough. I was fucking her as hard and deep as possible and with every stroke I drove her across the floor. Sam joined us and grabbed her tits. She was moaning and seemed to be coming every two minutes.

Sue watched us for a while. Then she went to clean up and met Larry in the washroom. When they came back they sat on the couch resting. I heard them comment about how hot our action looked.

Sam fed his cock into his wife's mouth and we continued to use Jill for a while more until we could not hold off any more and came in her.

When we got untangled, Jill went to get cleaned up. When Jill came back she sat on the floor with me, the others were grouped on the sofa. Sam commented to us, "I have never seen anything as exciting as the sight of my sexy wife fucking someone else like she just did."

The rest of us all had to agree, and I stated to Sue, "You have never looked hotter than you did tonight, but maybe it was just that I seem to get turned on watching my wife fuck other guys."

Jay was saying to Larry that he wished he could get hard again as the sight of two sexy ladies should not be wasted. Sue took the hint and started to suck him and Sam latched onto Sue's tits and started to suck on them.

Jill had been watching her husband suck on Sue's nipples and commented, "You never pay that much attention to my tits when we have sex."

Larry and I took pity on her and pushed her on her back and each sucked on a nipple. She stated, "Now that's better."

Sam was watching us devour Jill's tits and commented to her, "You should have two guys paying attention to you more often, because you seem to get really hot doing that."

Jill replied, "It feels wonderful having two guys play with me and this is definitely going to happen more often."

Larry and I added to her pleasure when we both reached for her pussy at the same time.

While Jill said that, Sue had Sam move around to fuck her ass while at the same time she was sucking Jay. Larry and I got Jill on her hands and knees and Larry moved behind her and started to fuck her. This was the second cock of the night in her that was not her husband's and she seemed to be enjoying it. I lay under her head and she gobbled up my cock and sucked me.

Sue, Sam and Jay had set a nice relaxing rhythm to their fucking and soon Larry, Jill and I were matching them. Sam looked over and commented to his wife, "You sure look sexy with a cock in each end of you."

Jill sure surprised me when she started to hum a tune as she sucked me. Let me tell you the vibrations she sent to my cock felt astonishing.

Sue noticed what Jill was doing and copied her. Soon the two of them were humming the same tune. Larry and Jay said they wanted to experience this and we all changed positions. All of us guys sure enjoyed those hummers the girls gave us. That's for sure.

We went on like this for what seemed like forever and the girls were both sweat covered and responding to every thrust we gave them. Both of them were lost in the suck and fuck the four of us guys were giving them.

At one point I was doing Jill's pussy and she was bucking back at me so hard it seemed she wanted to push me across the floor. It was not long till she screamed around Larry's tool and her pussy clamped on to my cock. Her whole body shook violently as she came. When she came down from that orgasm she proclaimed to the world that she had never cum so hard.

I'm sure that none of us guys had any cum left in us, but our cocks did not seem to want to go soft. Sam and Jay were talking back and forth about my sexy wife's abilities in the sex department, because she seemed to want to fuck all night.

Sam then told his wife in a loving voice, "You have finally let your hair down and you seem to like what is happening to you tonight."

She said, "This night has been a new experience for me and I have enjoyed this very much. What else could top this feeling?"

Sam told her, "You are a sexy women and watching you get fucked by two cocks proved that point. This should be just the starting point to try even more new things and really push your boundaries!"

She replied, "If trying new things can make me feel better than I do right now, I'll try anything!"

Sam then instructed Larry to lie on his back and told Jill to straddle and fuck him. She did and then he told Jay to fuck Jill's face. When Jay was in position, Sam pushed Jill's body so she was leaning forward then he motioned me to enter Jill's ass. When I first started to push in, she went rigid and stopped moving her body around on the others. I slowly managed to push all my cock in her and the four of us slowly got a rhythm going.

Jill responded to the three cocks in her and was soon thrashing her body between us and shrieking and crying around Jay's cock. She had completely lost it and we fucked her like this until she was exhausted and stopped moving. Jill looked like she had gone through a wringer. She was now just moaning around Jay's cock and her movements were reduced to shaking and quivering.

We all got untangled and then we lead her to the tub and gave her a bath. The whole time she was in the tub, all she did was mumble away about feeling so good. Sue who was watching us with Jill said that she should have offered herself for a second three on one as Jill looked like she had enjoyed the experience a lot and we had really had given it to her. Eventually, we managed to get Jill dressed and hauled out to Sam's vehicle and they headed home. Jay and Larry stayed long enough to get cleaned up and they to left to go home, too.

Sue and I collapsed in bed and I asked her, "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

She replied, "When I agreed to the orgy I thought that Jill would probably back out and that would be that. I was surprised when Jill did not back out and when I was getting felt up by the three guys I was too horny to stop even if Jill had complained then. I was lost in the excitement of having so many guys horny because of me, that I needed to have lots of relief. I'm sure glad I got it from those guys." She added, "Did you like seeing me acting like a whore tonight?"

I said, "I have never seen anything so sexy in my life! I enjoyed every moment of your slutty antics."

She mumbled, "We have to talk more in the morning and set up another date with everyone." She added, "The next time this happens, I want to be the one that gets fucked into submission like what you all did to Jill."

I told her, "We'll see, it's too early to think about that now."

I don't think she heard me because she had fallen asleep. I kissed her and rolled over and passed out. I do remember dreaming of pussies and tits though.

*

Thanks for taking time to read my ramblings.

12