Same As Us

Story Info
Do women enjoy sex?
2.7k words
4.27
26.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

Bob and I were waiting by the change rooms for the cheerleaders when they finished their practice. I nailed the captain as she walked past.

"Excuse me, Marie, but could I have a quick word with the team before they get changed. Preferably in the change room."

"Why?"

"I have a proposition to put to them And I think it's only fair that they all hear it. It's an all or nothing kind of deal."

Marie held up a finger indicating I should wait a moment and ducked in to the room, telling the girls to hold it for a moment.

For some reason most of the cheer leaders were seniors this year. They were all aged eighteen or up, which was fortunate for me, because the whole idea would have been dead in the water if any of them had been underage.

Bob and I, I'm Andrew, by the way, were both in our mid-twenties. Bob, in my opinion is a born loser, though he's got the arrogance of a winner. He just can't understand why he doesn't get anywhere. I'd like to point out that he is an acquaintance, not a friend.

He'd been running down women in general and I kind of took exception to some of his remarks. The result was that he challenged me to put my money where my mouth was. I pointed out that the bet he was asking for would be a bit difficult to resolve. That's when he'd indicated the cheerleaders and pointed out they'd be a fine test group. He'd irritated me enough that I had actually taken the bet, and now I had to carry through with it.

Then Marie stuck her head out of the change room and told us we could come in. We sauntered in, Bob acting like he invaded girl's change rooms every day, me rather more politely.

"OK, ladies, this deal comes in two parts. Part two only comes into play if part one is successful from my point of view, so I won't go into that right now. The whole thing comes from a bet I've got going with Bob. I don't stand to make anything from this if I win as I'll donate the money to the cheerleader's funds as you'll have earned them. Bob, on the other hand, stands to win two hundred.

As I'm sure you suspect, as well as discussing sport and cars, men have been known to discuss women. Now Bob and I seem to have diametrically opposed views of women. Bob has taken the stance that women would be quite happy to dress in the burka at all times while I have gone to the other extreme and pointed out that women really have no objection to nudity.

Now I can see some of you smirking and nodding and thinking you know what comes next. You think I'm going to ask that one of you get undressed to show that you're not afraid of nudity. It's not that easy I'm afraid. Bob insists that having a woman undress proves nothing. I have to have the entire team agree to undress, right now.

So basically, if the entire team agrees to strip, Bob will give Marie the first hundred dollars and we can then discuss the second part of the bet. If any one of you say no, then I strike out and have to cough up the full bet to Bob and, even worse, I'll have to listen to him brag about it for the next year.

May I suggest you discuss it and let us know your answer?

Ah, you might notice that we do not have a camera with us. This whole affair will be private and deniable."

The women went into a huddle. There was a lot of talking and giggling, some of the girls nodding and some shaking their heads. A point was raised and Marie shrugged and came over.

"The girls are wondering what part two is about."

I could feel myself blushing slightly.

"I'd just as soon not mention that unless I have to. It could kill the whole deal before you even decide on part one."

I probably said too much. Marie was now consumed with curiosity.

"Well, how about you tell me. I won't tell the others, but I think I should at least know."

So I told her, speaking quietly.

I could see she was trying not to giggle.

"I'll vote for part one just to watch your face when you try to sell part two," she said.

She joined the girls. I knew they asked her about part two by the way Marie giggled and shook her head. The fact that she was amused was eating at them and probably contributed to their decision. The couple of hold outs seemed to shrug and finally nod.

"OK," she said. "You're on. But don't expect us to stand around while you inspect us at your leisure."

With that she started peeling off her top while the other cheerleaders followed suit. Some laughing and eager, others blushing and a little nervous, but going along with the crowd.

It was quite a sight. Fifteen, count them, fifteen lovely ladies in the altogether. People would pay big money for a view like this. The women moved around a bit. Some of them were shyly trying to stay behind others and using hands as shields. Some others didn't care, and a couple were deliberately showing off their figures. Not that I blamed them, they had something worth showing.

Marie snapped her fingers, hand out. It was a case of deed done, pay up. Bob hesitated. He hadn't really expected to have to cough up. I gave him a look and he brought out his wallet and produced the cash. From the look he gave me I guessed he was expecting that part two would be a flop and he'd recover his hundred from me. I was expecting that, too, but at least losing one hundred is better than losing two.

"Now why don't you explain part two to the team, Andrew?" said Marie, her voice all silky and kind, as though she was encouraging a toddler. I through her a nasty look and broached the subject.

"Um, yes, part two," I said, ignoring Bob's snigger and Marie's giggle. "Well, that revolves around the subject of sex. Bob was saying that women don't really like it and if left to themselves would never have it. I on the other hand said that women enjoy sex just as much as men and that they don't have nearly as many hang-ups as men."

I paused at this stage and a cynical voice observed that this was a ploy to demand that a couple of girls go with us and get laid and we'd pay them the extra hundred.

"Ah, not exactly," I said, before the girls decided to run us off in a hurry. "I'll admit that sex is involved but there are some stringent terms that Bob insisted on. If one of you goes along with this we're not allowed to pay them the hundred. It has to go to the cheerleader's funds.

Only one of us has to have sex, but we have to have it right now."

My voice faltered and I shut up, trying to look miserable about the whole deal. Bob was grinning like a baboon and, although he couldn't see it, irritating several of the girls, including a couple I'd flagged as likely candidates.

One of the girls had a question.

"When you say right now, you mean that one of us has to pick one of you and go with you and have sex right this minute."

It's rather hard to blush at will but I can manage it sometimes. Like right now.

"Ah, no," I said. "Bob means right here, right now."

That through the cat among the pigeons.

"What, with everyone watching?" came the question.

"There's no need for anyone to watch," I pointed out, and that was met with disbelieving laughter. As though they'd be able to resist looking. And probably commenting.

Most of the girls were giggling, but it was in a not me fashion. Some of them were looking thoughtful.

"Let me get this straight," said one of the thoughtful girls. "One of us had to pick one of you and give them an exhibitionist fuck, for which the cheerleader's funds get a hundred dollars. What happens if we say no?"

"Then I lose and Bob gets my hundred," I said simply.

"And it doesn't matter which one of you we fuck?"

"No. Apart from the fact that if you pick Bob instead of me I'll be severely cheesed off."

"Got a coin," she asked and I shrugged, dug in my pocket and flicked it to her. She caught it and turned to the girl standing next to her.

"Heads I pick one. Tails you do."

"Why can't we just both take one?" her friend asked.

I was a bit startled. It appears that the little tarts were quite willing to get fucked in front of everyone. I'd rather thought that in a group this size there would be one, but I was still surprised. Bob, I might say, was looking furious, but confident.

I might point out here that Bob is rather handsome and always seem to have a girl. But never the same one twice, it seemed to me. He was an asshole. But an arrogant asshole. He was the one who'd insisted that only one of us could get laid. He was assuming that they would pick his handsome face over my somewhat uglier mug.

"Ah, the bet specifies that only one can be chosen. This is because we both assume that we'll be the one and the other guy can eat his heart out with envy. Petty of us, I know."

There was much giggling going on and then one of the girls came towards us, rolling her hips as she came. Talk about sex on legs.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Simone and I'll be your fuck-buddy today."

"One moment before you nominate your choice, Simone," I said.

I turned to Bob. "Pay up beforehand in this case. If it falls through at the last moment Marie will give you back your money."

"What's the matter? Don't you trust me?"

"No," I said, smiling. "I think you'd shaft the girls without blinking if you could get away with it."

Bob gave me a nasty look, but produced his hundred which Marie promptly made vanish. I'm not sure how or where as she was still standing there watching the proceedings, nicely dressed in fresh air. As a matter of fact, now that I checked, none of the girls had bothered to get dressed.

Simone was smiling as she turned back to us. Then she latched onto me and drew me over to the nearest bench. She turned around and leaned over the bench, hands propping her up.

"OK," she said. "You've talked the talk, Time to walk the walk. Let's see what you can do. If you don't make me climax there will be a hundred dollar fine, payable to the fund. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough," I said, and my hand settled on her mound, starting to gently massage it.

Bon seemed to get a little hot under the collar at this stage. He had been sure that even if it got this far, he'd be the one to get laid. He was losing all along the line and didn't like it. Before he could start to make a fuss, however, Marie spoke up.

"Ah, Bob, Taser," she said, holding one up. "We sometimes get stroppy males trying to come in."

Knowing I could ignore Bob I started paying more attention to Simone. As well as massaging and playing generally with her pussy I also reached around and started playing with her breasts.

"There's no need to go to all this trouble," she muttered to me. "I'm already aroused from stripping in front of a couple of men. So are half the other girls if they were willing to tell the truth."

"Simone, shut-up. I decide how I take a woman. Not her."

She shut-up, but she was breathing hard and pushing herself against my hands. A born exhibitionist in my opinion. This was probably a fantasy come true. I wondered if she had ever fantasized about being taken in front of a group of men.

She'd been telling the truth about one thing. She was already aroused. She was wet and squirming under my touch, eager for more. I disappointed her, continuing to play with her, heightening her arousal. The faintest touches around her clitoris and she was almost jumping out of her skin.

Now I had to start the music in earnest. I unzipped and let my organ out, ready to start the playing. Before I could drive home there was an unwelcome interruption.

"Andrew, let's be fair about this. Turn around so that the girls can see what you're bringing to the deal."

Bloody Marie, always having to go one better. I turned around and there was laughter, cheers and wolf-whistles. I ask you, wolf-whistles. Turning back to Simone, she was also looking at my equipment with an appreciative smile.

"Turn around or you won't get any," I snapped at her, and giggling she turned around again.

My turn for a little revenge.

"Ah, Marie, why don't you come and steer me into place. Make sure I don't get lost."

I should have known better. She was there in a flash, one hand firmly clamped on my cock while she stretched Simone's lips apart. Then she lined me up and told me to push. Even I couldn't miss the spot now, she sniggered.

So I slid home into Simone, and it was delicious.

Perhaps I should rephrase that last sentence. I drove into Simone hard and fast, banging all the way in with that initial thrust while Simone squealed her head off. It was still delicious.

There were fifteen women in that room and I was willing to bet that the only one not watching the action and commenting was Simone. She was too busy participating to discuss it.

I started to work Simone over, my cock thrusting in hard while my hands played with her breasts, squeezing one as I drove in and the other as I came out. Simone was actually swearing quietly, the movements from one breast to the other confusing her, apparently stopping her from setting up a proper rhythm as I banged her.

She managed to work it out and she started moving in unison with me, humping her bottom hard to meet me. I banged her hard and long and I could feel the tensions rising in her. They were rising in me as well, and I was quietly confident that Simone would climax at about the same time as I would.

Then the little bitch went to work on my cock, doing everything she could to make me climax before she was ready. She was, I realized, trying to sucker me out of the hundred by failing to make her climax. I wasn't having a bar of that.

I started hitting her harder, and as my climax approached I took more decisive action. One hand deserted her breasts, coming down to land on her pussy. A finger dipped inside and her clitoris was fair game. Simone wailed as I stimulated it, saying something along the lines of, "You cheating bastard."

I withdrew and drove in for my final run. Simone shrieked, too far gone to prevent what was happening, and then she wailed again as her climax hit her, matched by mine as I frantically pumped into her.

When I withdrew the rest of the women were laughing and applauding. Embarrassing no end, but also leaving me feeling rather chuffed. Most of them seemed to be looking at me with interest, and it occurred to me that I was now facing happy hunting grounds. I idly wondered how many of them I could persuade to drop their panties. Starting with Marie, I decided.

Bob wasn't there. He'd gone off in a huff when I started banging Simone, two hundred dollars short than when he came in.

As far as I was concerned it was a good day. I'd managed to fuck Simone and Bob with just a single screw.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers