Same Time Next Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My imagination had been ignited, all that time talking with her about it had me leaking down the insides of my thighs. Thankfully, the washing machine was just starting it's 'spin cycle,' so I thought ,why not take advantage.' Seeing as I was experiencing one of those 'needful moments,' she had just been talking about.

I didn't bother with removing my knickers, they'd need washing anyway. I just pulled up the front of my skirt, parted my legs and squatted my camel toe over the corner over the corner of the washing machine to enjoy the vibrations. Moaning quietly to myself, I ripped open the front of my blouse,and pushed my jumper and bra, up and over my bust for easy access.

I must have been ready, because it was quick, 'intense, but quick.' Even though the machine hadn't yet finished it's first cycle, I basked in the after glow, wanting more and thrusting myself against the corner of the machine trying to coax out just one more orgasm.

It was the Wednesday, when the full force of what she had said hit me, about his friends taking advantage of them, I just assumed she meant 'both of them when she said that. But what had me frigging myself into a frothy orgasm was that she said she didn't mind?

'If only I'd have known that the other night,' I thought to myself, I could have done something about it and not have been feeling so guilty about it.

That Friday night I went over 'knicker-less and bra-less,' to their house willing, and eager, to do something about it this time if they happened to fall asleep again. To say I was distracted would be an understatement.

By the time he turned up it was late, and between myself and her we had already finished of two bottles of wine, and a few glasses of vodka. She'd had me in the kitchen watching her preparing his drink because she told me he'd be back late because he had unfinished business back at work.

There had been some thing on my mind ever since she'd mentioned it the other day in the garden, that I wanted clarifying. If I hadn't been so elaborated, and so aroused by what I thought she'd be doing to her husband tonight, I probably wouldn't have had the courage to ask.

"Can I ask you something... 'something personal?' you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" I said.

"Well that sounds interesting,! She said sitting forward to listen.

"You can ask me anything you want honey, I don't care."

Now I really felt like nervous about asking this of her, and if it wasn't for the throbbing in my fanny at the time, I would probably not get to ask her this and just run for the hills.

"You know the other day back in the garden and you said something about there being a benefit to giving him those tablets."

"Yes I remember, she said smiling and hugging her glass between her breasts.

"What do you want to know?"

"Well..., I... I... I was just wondering..."

'Oh my god,' she knew exactly what I wanted to ask her about. But she just sat there smiling, waiting for me to put it into words.

"I was just wondering," I said a little stronger,but fidgeting with my finger nails on my lap because I couldn't look her in the eye.

"What you meant by benefits?"

There. I'd said it, it was out in the open now and I couldn't take it back.

I looked up surprised when I heard her giggle. She slid herself to the edge of her seat and leaned forward with her elbows on her knees all conspiratorial like.

"Do you remember what we were talking about?" she asked.

"Well, I knew exactly what you was talking about, he used to do that to me when we first got together. I moved away from it it like most girls would but as you said the end of his cock would always find my cunt to bury his head in. it got to the point I was sleeping/ balancing on the edge on my bed with him thrusting it at me."

I was leaking and getting even more aroused as she got into the story, I don't know if she realized it or not but she'd taken one of her tits in her hand and was openly squeezing it.

"I told him," she said.

"I told him a few times, and do you know what he said to me? He said he couldn't help what he did when he was asleep. He also said I should just let him fuck me, he was sure it wouldn't be al that long and then it would be over with."

She then looked from side to side to make sure no one else was about before she went on, and I was watching her hand squeezing her tit listening to her story.

"So the next night he woke me up doing that to me, 'I let him', I even sucked him off thinking it would shorten his fuse so to speak! He lied to me, it wasn't quick like he said. He fucked me till I passed out exhausted, and what he did to me after that I've no idea."

"But that thing you said," she said starting to laugh.

"About slapping the tip of it," I too started to laugh with her as she held on to her sides.

"And when the fucking thing slapped... you back," she laughed slapping the side of her face, howling with laughter.

It took us both awhile to recover from that, 'it was funny,' but I'd never seen it as funny as that, till then, but now it was hard for me not too.

That's when her husband walk in on two hysterical women holding their sides laughing. Of course, he thought it was all about him, and wasn't to happy when we wouldn't tell him what we were laughing about.

We managed to gain some 'modicum,' of control, 'he was getting paranoid about it.' then that little minx had to go and say some thing that had us howling all over again when she got up with the back of her skirt still up her ass to get him a glass of Whiskey.

I should have know something was about to happen when she came back carrying an almost full tumbler of whisky for him, he looked up at her with raised, 'questioning,' eyebrows.

"Shut up," she said barley able to control herself.

"Your way behind us." she said walking past him and looking over at me.

"And stop asking 'PROBING questions and THRUST me... Eh... 'trust me,' it has nothing to do with you."

That was me on the floor trying to cling to my sides howling with laughter and struggling to stop myself peeing again with with all this laughing. What helped me regain control though was the sight through tear filled eyes of their smiles but hard stares as I rolled about on the floor.

He'd emptied his glass and was staring at me that further aroused me, she, too was staring at me me sitting on the edge of her seat with her legs open and I could see her hairless cunt.

My skirt had fallen down my legs and was in a heap around my hips, I'd completely forgotten for a time that I wasn't wearing any knickers and got up quickly to hide my embarrassment.

"Come on," she said getting up and holding her hand out to me.

"I think we could all do with a nice cup of tea or coffee, what do you think?" she asked leading me towards the kitchen.

"Not for me hun thanks," he called from behind us.

"I'm tired and just want my bed."

"I know what you want, I'll make you one, but make sure you don't fall asleep before you drink it all, this time" she called over her shoulder.

"Did you see it?" she asked in a whisper one we were in the kitchen with the door closed.

"He saw your cunt and started to get an hard on, did you see it? She whispered coming up behind me.

"I swear, if I wasn't here, he'd be in here with you," she said pressing herself up against my back.

"He'd be grabbing your tits and squeezing them like this, and thrusting himself at you like this."

Then suddenly she was gone leaving me aching to be touched and asking me if I'd steam the milk for his night chocolate and handing me the cup. All the while I was making his drink, I couldn't stop thinking what it would be like to wrap my thighs around her head and mesh my sopping wet cunt against her face.

He was already almost asleep when we went back in to the living room.

"Hay you, I thought I told you not to go to sleep until you'd finished this drink?"

He hardly open his eyes as he reached for the pre offered cup and drank it straight down. She look my way with a smile on her face and sat down next to him putting her cup down and laying on his thighs.

'If only I had a man with me that I could do that with,' I thought jealously. We chatted about nothing in particular, just this and that but I could tell we were both thinking the same thoughts about what we were not talking about.

His breathing evened out, she looked up at him and called his name. Not getting an answer she looked at me and smiled taking his girth between her fingers to show he was hard.

I was alright with that, until she opened her mouth and held her teeth against the girth of the head of his erect cock.

For some unknown reason, I suddenly stood up.

"I better get going before I do something I might regret in the morning," I said picking up my bag and coat to leave.

"Don't worry about it," she said clutching at his cock over his pants.

"Your perfectly welcome to sleep here if you want, we don't mind one little bit," she said in a husky voice rubbing his cock.

Something in her eyes let me know the kinds of things she might do to me if I did stay, and 'Oh how I wanted to stay,' but...

I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth after that?

"No thanks love, I think I better get home to my own bed tonight, maybe some other time," I said turning to leave.

I didn't even hear his zipper got down, but I turned to say my last good night, she had his cock out of his pants. her eyes were closed and she was sucking on the head while fingering herself.

I walked out of that house in a sexual daze, 'I mean, who wouldn't in that situation. In the shower before getting ready for bed, I give myself an orgasm. But I still wasn't satisfied, and lay on my bed naked unable to sleep because I was wondering if it would be to late for me to go back there and join them?

I was imagining all sort of things, she could be getting up to with him. Before I knew what was happening I felt a cool breeze over my naked body. I was walking down stairs and heading towards my kitchen door in a dream like state. I picked up some keys, opened the back door and walked out into the night air heading over to their back door.

Even though I could still see the light was still on in their living room and thought they might still be up, I opened their door and walked on in.

I was right on that score, they were both still up. She was now completely naked lounging back with her legs spread wide open. He had his shirt open all the way up and his pants had been pulled down around his ankles. His cock stood up hard shining with, 'what I took to be,' her cunt slime coating it.

I wanted it in me and went over to them not really caring if they would wake up or not, I just wanted sex.

The first thing I did was grab hold of his cock, and rub my fingers up and down it's length masturbating us both at the same time. I'd not noticed before how big her nipples were till now, they were like tent poles in a thick bed of nettles surrounding them.

I straddled his legs as I got on the sofa and hovered just above his cock before I sat down on it letting it slid into me with a satisfied sigh as I settled down on as much as I could take.

I squeezed my tits and rubbed myself against him stretching me wider than I'd ever been stretched before. When I opened my eyes and saw her nipples just there beside us I had this over powering yearning to reach out and feel them, so I did.

Almost under my breath, I whispered to her that she would be next, as I cupped her tit, feeling the firmness of a young girl that was still in them. I squeezed them slowly working my way up to her nipple then took that between my fingers and squeezed, holding on to it as I bounced slowly up and down on his cock bringing my self to an orgasm.

I still had her nipple between my fingers as I recovered, but now it was her turn as I had promised. It was hard for me to give up the wedge of meat in my pussy, I was only able to do it when I promised myself that I would have it again. I climbed up off it and stood straddling her thighs as I leaned over her and kissed her on her lips. My tongue found entry and sought the softness of her mouth while feeling her tits.

I couldn't hold off any longer, I got down on my knees between her thighs wanting to taste her and held my face close enough to almost be touching her. I could smell her sex, see the redness between the pouting slick lips of her cunt. First I licked up one side of her lips, then the other before taking her muff into my mouth and licking that too.

So far I hadn't been inside her but now she was wide open, I could resist pressing my tongue into her at the base of her cunt and licking my way all the way up to the top and her clitoris. Oh how I lapped her up, my nose, mouth and chin was buried deep inside her as I licked at her like a frenzied dog.

I know she had an orgasm, it didn't look like it but she did, I know it, she had hers about the same time I had mine with my hands between my legs clawing at myself as I sucked down on her.

When I got up from between her legs and looked up at her, she was looking back at me with a smile on her face, so was he!

I was terrified of what they might do or say now, she sat forward and put something in my hand. I looked and it was a couple of her pills she been crushing and using on her husband. They looked like little white chocolate balls.

"Same time next week?" she said, with her hand between her thighs.

"It's your turn to pretend to be asleep, when we come to visit you," he said, also with a big cheesy grin on his face.

12