Sam's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her credit she was honest. She looked away from me and said, "I don't know."

"That tells me all I need to know Sam. Best I just set you free so you can go out and find big cocks to play with."

Sam and I divorced a year ago and the last I heard she had moved to Dallas. Whether to look for Ron or to just get away and to try and start over I don't know. Meredith and I had a steamy affair for about six months before realizing that we'd got it right the first time before she introduced me to Sam - we were just not right for each other. In a surprising development Slutty Sally and I ended up in a relationship and we are living together. We haven't talked marriage and we may never. Sally is up front and honest and she told me straight out that she had never been a one-man woman before and she didn't know if she could be one.

"I'll try sweetie, but if the day comes that I feel the need for a strange cock I'll probably go for it and if I do there isn't any sense in being married and having to go through all that divorce shit."

So far she hasn't felt the need and with any luck she won't. I'll just have to wait and see.

12