San Francisco

Story Info
Exhibitionism, wife sharing.
3.1k words
4.4
10.7k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie and I weren't married yet, we were both 40 and enjoying a great sex life. We hadn't done anything 'kinky' so far, though we had mooted the idea of a threesome or at least watching each other with different partners.

We were in San Francisco on a long-weekend trip. Our hotel was an older, traditional type of place, within walking distance of loads of cool-sounding bars and restaurants. We had a nice dinner, with a couple of drinks each then headed back towards our hotel.

We found a nice pub, Foleys, and had a drink at the large horseshoe bar.

A guy next to me said hi and the three of us started a conversation. We told him a little about ourselves and that we were on a quick trip, telling him where we were staying. His name was Jim and he was probably in his late 40's, a good-looking guy, who came across as very personable. We talked about life in general, Jim telling us that he was once in the Marines and was divorced for about 5 years. When Bonnie asked him if he had a girlfriend, he told us that he hadn't at the moment.

It was getting a bit late now and Bonnie was on her 4th glass of wine, which made her a little bit over-enthusiastic, shall we say. I told Jim that we were about ready to go back to the hotel.

Jim seemed disappointed and told us that he knew a great little cocktail bar really close to our hotel, if we were interested in a nightcap. I looked at Bonnie and she nodded that she'd like that idea. I could tell that the wine was definitely having an effect on her.

We paid our check and Jim led the way out of the bar.

We walked for about 5 minutes, Bonnie in the middle of us two guys, hanging onto our arms.

The cocktail bar was great, quite small, with a long bar facing a few tables and chairs, with good vibe and a friendly bartender.

We sat at the bar, Bonnie sitting between Jim and myself. He ordered us a cocktail with some fancy name that I'd never heard before.

Boy, it felt strong going down, although Bonnie said she loved it, and rather too quickly, drank it down. She was definitely feeling no pain by this point.

I was a little tipsy myself, and I was enjoying Jim's company. He was a really nice guy with some funny jokes. I think Bonnie found him attractive too. I thought I'd better reciprocate, and ordered another round, which again, Bonnie polished off way too quickly, and was slurring her words and giggling a lot.

She managed to get the words out to ask Jim why a handsome guy like himself didn't have women swooning over him. Jim just shrugged. I thought it was time to get Bonnie back to the hotel.

When I suggested to her that it was time to go, she protested a little too loudly, that it was too early and she wanted another drink. I sighed inside, knowing that she'd had way too much already, but I didn't want to embarrass her, so I agreed and Jim ordered another round. Jim's and my drinks were the same as before, but Bonnie's was different this time and Jim said he'd ordered her a special concoction that he was sure that she'd love.

I had experienced Bonnie's drunkenness before and knew that she got very silly and her inhibitions disappeared. I was wondering what she'd come out with next, especially as it seemed that she was fascinated with Jim's lack of female admirers.

We finished those and I looked at Bonnie, whose eyes were glassy, and announced that it was time to go.

As she awkwardly stood up from the stool, her legs splayed open, giving Jim a view up her skirt, right up to the crotch of her panties, and I saw his eyes drop to take in the sight. She stumbled backwards and I caught her before she fell. Jim offered to help me get her back to the hotel, and we half-walked, half-carried her back. She was laughing and giggling all the way back.

In the elevator up to our room she was still laughing and giggling, although Jim and I had no idea what was amusing her.

We made it to our room and I felt that I owed it to Jim to offer him a drink from the minibar.

We plopped Bonnie down on the edge of the bed and she lay back, seemingly dead to the world.

I opened a the bottle of gin that I'd bought for myself, and poured it into two of the hotel glasses, topped it off with tonic, apologized for the lack of ice and we sat down at the two chairs that were at the foot of the bed. Our room wasn't a suite, but was fairly large, with an en suite bathroom.

Bonnie was still lying back on the bed and had rolled over onto her side, her back towards us. I noticed that her skirt had ridden up, and I knew that Jim had a great view of her white panty-clad butt. It didn't bother me, I found it quite exciting that she was unknowingly exposing herself like that.

We carried on talking, mostly bullshit. I was feeling no pain myself by this stage, but Jim didn't seem to be too drunk at all.

Bonnie suddenly sat up. She looked at us and loudly told us that she was going to take a shower. With that, she got up from the bed, turned around, her skirt still rucked up to her waist, teetered a little and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Jim and I just looked at each other and laughed.

We carried on talking, and I freshened up our drinks.

After about 10 minutes Bonnie came out of the bathroom, wrapped in just a towel, and started giggling and dancing around the room to some unheard music in her head.

Jim and I just stared at her. Just a short while ago she was out cold and now she was prancing around the room laughing and giggling.

She danced closer to us and stopped in front and smiled. Jim clapped his hands and said she was doing great, like the dance of the seven veils.

She liked that compliment and started dancing around again. When she came closer to us this time, she turned her back to us and opened the towel wide at the front, so we couldn't see, woo-hooing crazily.

She wrapped the towel around her again and turned to face us, telling us that we'd missed a good view and giggled again.

Jim booed at her and called her a tease, saying that she was just tormenting us.

She started swaying again and suddenly opened and closed one side of the towel, giving us a brief glimpse of her left side all the way up to her tit. Then she did the same thing with the right-hand side, this time we could see her tit, belly and bush.

To be honest, I was dumbfounded. I had never seen her like this before. I was enjoying it too though, the thought of her flashing a stranger turned me on immensely.

Jim applauded again, saying how fabulous she looked, telling her she looked really sexy and was turning him on.

Bonnie loved those comments, and started dancing around the room again, opening and closing the towel, giving us brief flashes each time she danced our way.

The next time she danced over, she stopped again and did the towel flash, this time holding the towel open for much longer alternating sides, giving us a good look at her body. She then opened up both sides of the towel for several seconds, displaying all her charms. She had a nice bush, but she always kept her cuntlips clean-shaven, and I could see that she was aroused, her pussy swollen and glistening.

Jim could obviously see it too and was staring right at it.

Bonnie closed the towel and danced off around the room again. As she danced closer to us again, she stopped in her tracks in front of Jim.

"Oh my goodness, Jim, you've got your wiener out!"

I looked at Jim and was surprised. Sure enough, his cock was in his hand. Even more surprising was the size of it! The thing looked huge!

That fact wasn't lost on Bonnie either, her eyes were fixed on it and she then blurted out, "That's the biggest wiener I ever saw!"

Jim looked over at me and I couldn't help but laugh at Bonnie's reaction.

Jim laughed and suggested "if your hubby wouldn't mind, maybe you'd like to touch it?"

Bonnie looked at me and I smiled and sort of nodded.

Jim saw my nod of approval and stood up right in front of Bonnie. He stepped to her side and his pants and shorts dropped to the floor. He stepped out of them and stood sideways on to Bonnie. She was facing me and he was in profile, his cock looking even bigger than when he was sitting. The most striking thing about it was the head. It was almost like a big purple mushroom, cresting his thick shaft.

He took Bonnie's hand and placed it on his cock.

"Oh my" she said, with a giggle,"I can't even fit my fingers around it!"

She slowly started to move her hand up and down it, seemingly mesmerized.

Jim moved his head close to hers and whispered something into her ear and she nodded. He tugged on the towel and it fell to the floor, leaving Bonnie naked. His hand moved up and cupped her left breast, his thumb flicking across the nipple. He alternated breasts giving each one some attention. Meanwhile, Bonnie was still slowly rubbing his cock.

I took a good look at it now. I'm not bi or gay, but I have to say it was a nice specimen! I reckoned it must have been a good 8 inches long and very fat.

Bonnie was obviously fascinated with it, not taking her gaze from it while rubbing it slowly up and down.

Jim then whispered something else in her ear and she nodded again.

This time he moved his hand to her crotch and started to run his finger up her slit. He actually looked at me and smiled and I just dumbly smiled back.

He whispered something again and Bonnie opened her legs wider, giving him better access to her cunt.

This was all happening just 3 feet in front of me and I could see everything.

He slipped his finger up her cunt and then pulled it slowly out. Bonnie's juices were hanging like threads from his finger and he brought it up to his mouth and sucked it, quickly returning it to dip in her wetness again. He began rubbing her clit and I saw her knees buckle a little, as she closed her eyes and sighed.

Then he whispered again in her ear and nodded towards me.

Bonnie, still holding his cock, said, "Jim wants to know if you'd mind if I sucked his cock."

I was a little taken aback by the way she'd asked the question, but I sort of raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders and Jim smiled.

He sat her on the end of the bed and held his cock in front of her face. Bonnie looked over at me with a look that said "please", and I nodded to her. She took his cock in her hand and started to kiss the head. She ran her tongue along the slit and around the crown. Jim sighed and put his hand on her head, looking at me with a wry grin. She opened her mouth wide - probably as wide as she could - and took the knob into her mouth. She carried on like this for several minutes, popping it out and licking all around it before taking it back in her mouth.

I had a raging boner by now and was rubbing it through my pants.

Then Jim pulled his cock away and leaned down to whisper to her again.

She turned to me and said, "Jim wants to know if you'd mind if he licked my cunt."

I was amazed. I knew Bonnie hated the word 'cunt' and yet here she was asking that question. Again, I shrugged my approval.

Jim got down on his knees and spread Bonnie's legs open He then stuck out his tongue and licked her from asshole to clit. Then he went to town, circling her clit with his tongue and inserting a couple of fingers up her cunt.

Bonnie dropped backwards onto the bed and was obviously loving this attention. After a couple of minutes she started to twitch her butt and then she tightened her butt muscles, pushing her cunt into Jim's face. Her body stiffened and she let out a huge sigh as she came. Jim stopped for a moment to let her catch her breath, then he sat up, his mouth and chin covered in her juices.

He took her hands and sat her up, her face slapping against his cock as she raised up.

Once again, Jim whispered to her and she turned to me and said, "Jim wants to know if you'd mind if he fucked me now."

I didn't move for a minute, then I got up and walked the yard or so over to them. I told Jim to go ahead, but told him that I wanted a good view of this!

Jim was holding his stiff cock in his hand and Bonnie's wet cunt was waiting for it.

I looked at Jim and nodded. He moved to lift her thighs and I took the left one from him as he took the right. We both lifted slightly, presenting Bonnie's cunt at the right angle for penetration.

He moved forward and rubbed his large cockhead up and down Bonnie's slit.

I have to say, her cunt looked pretty small compared to the cock that was going to be entering it.

Jim positioned his knob at her entrance and pushed slightly. Bonnie gave out a little whimper as the knob slipped into her cunt. I was amazed how easily it had gone in. Jim pushed about a couple of inches in, then pulled almost all the way out. Then he slowly sank it back in again. Bonnie put her hand up against his belly to stop him going any deeper. It looked to me that there were a couple of inches left to go. Then he slowly started to seesaw in and out, his cock glistening with her juices and her cuntlips being pulled out, then pushed in with each stroke. I found myself involuntarily moving my hips with each thrust of Jim's cock.

Bonnie was beginning to moan now, obviously she'd got used to the size and was feeling sensations she'd probably never felt before.

I could see that her clit was being pulled down with each of Jim's thrusts.

I was really enjoying watching Jim's wet cock going in and out of Bonnie's pussy. At one point I looked up and caught Bonnie looking at me. She smiled and then made a satisfied 'O' shape with her mouth.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I was just about ready to explode in my pants. I used my free hand to unzip and pull out my cock. Jim looked at it and actually pulled his cock all the way out of Bonnie's cunt, almost comparing his to mine. I suppose it looked like the difference between a man and a boy. My cock is only 5 inches when rock hard - which it was now, and only half as thick as Jim's.

He slid his cock back inside Bonnie and carried on fucking her.

I started rubbing my cock. I couldn't help myself. Within probably 30 seconds I could feel that I was going to cum.

I just stiffened and shot my load onto Bonnie's leg.

Jim smiled. He started fucking at a faster pace now, I could see that his cock was now buried to the hilt when he thrust in. His pelvis making wet slapping noises against Bonnie's soaking cunt.

She started to moan loudly now and gave out a few quick gasps, "Oh, Ohh, I'm going to cum again" she announced breathlessly and pushed her ass up from the bed, letting out small moans as she came.

Jim slowed down again, making slow, even strokes.

Bonnie calmed down and Jim really started thrusting hard and fast.

I was amazed at his staying power! Bonnie again cried out that she was cumming, but this time Jim kept on fucking her hard and fast.

I suddenly realized that he was going to cum soon and told him to pull out and not cum inside her.

I wasn't sure if he heard me as he kept up his pace, his head tilted back, but maybe 30 seconds later he did pull out. He grabbed his cock, his face contorted and he grunted, gritting his teeth.

His first cumshot splashed all the way up the length of Bonnie's body and actually went over her head onto the bed. He pointed his cock down and spurted the second shot all up her belly and tits, some splashing her chin and cheek.

He had at least 3 more strong spurts which coated her belly and tits before he aimed the dying spurts at her splayed open cunt.

I have never seen so much sperm. There were pools of it on her body. The last few shots were dribbling down her cuntlips and running down her ass crack to form a pool and soak into the bedspread.

I looked at her cunt. The hole was gaping open and the whole area looked red and well-fucked. I got a little tingle in my cock from the sight.

Jim was already getting dressed. He pulled on his underwear and shorts and fastened them. Quickly moving to the door he said, "Thanks guys, that was a hell of a good time."

Then he was gone.

I looked down at Bonnie and smiled.

"That's the biggest wiener I ever saw!" She said, and we both had to laugh.

Nagging away at the back of my mind though was the question, "Will she ever be happy with my small cock now?"

As it turned out she was. Although she experienced more big cocks over the years, she always told me she was happiest with mine.