San Francisco Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

back on my feet. She and Mel. Only Mel knew both sides of the story."

I had guessed that Mel knew about our feelings for each other from way before. I asked.

"So what changed now? What made you come to me that night?"

She looked like she was conflicted as if she couldn't decide if she should tell me or not.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked her.

She kept quiet for a bit.

"It was Mel!" She saw the shock in my eyes.

"Mel?" She nodded.

"Yes! Mel! After my divorce, I had a meltdown of sorts and both of them flew in."

I, vaguely, remembered hearing about it. I was in my own private hell at the time. I was in a messy relationship with the sister of my old college roommate. He had introduced us and we were incompatible from the beginning. It was a disaster.

"Both? Mom and Mel?" She nodded.

"They made me normal again and after Aunt Clara...mom...left, Mel confronted me." I was listening with rapt attention.

"She really railed into me. She was like 'none of your relationships will ever work out as long as you are in love with Jason' and 'the same applies to Jason'. She told me 'figure out a way to tell him because that dumbass still thinks no one knows and would never make the first move'. She admitted 'it's amazing how it's been years and yet you two can't get over each other. If that wasn't love then nothing is'. Also she said she couldn't watch two people she loved ruining their lives. And that we owed it to each other to give it a chance. It was a long discussion....." she trailed off...

I was looking at my annoying older sibling in a new light.

Greta was again lost in her thoughts and I was impatient to know more.

"More please! I need to know more." I shook her from her reverie.

"Mel left soon after and I spent the next few days thinking hard. Then I came to a decision, that I would fly to you and tell you. But I was also terrified.... I was terrified in a 'What if he is in a serious relationship and rejects me!' way."

I laughed at that. "I had decided to stay a bachelor by then! It was either you or nobody. The monk's life!"

She gave me a sad look.

"It's funny to you but I really didn't sleep well for days."

I kissed her on her lips.

"Me? Reject you?" I shook my head "You don't know me that well, do you?"

She smiled and kissed me back.

"I know that now but at that time I was petrified. Suddenly things started to look up. One evening I was at work and Mel called and she was screaming." I am sure Mel had called Greta the moment she had hung up with me. That conversation when I told her about my move to San Francisco. "She was going on and on about 'he's moving to San Francisco...he's moving there...you have to tell him..this is your best chance..'. I screamed at her to slow down. After a while I understood what she said."

I gasped. "She did?"

"She ordered me to sit you down and tell you. Literally threatened to strangle me if I didn't." She paused and snuggled her face into my chest.

"And?" I wanted to know more.

"I called you and asked you to stay with me while you were here. Thankfully you said yes and didn't put up a resistance! I was ecstatic when you showed up and we had that amazing evening. Do you remember that lovely time on the terrace? And I absolutely loved sitting there watching the sun go down with us holding hands. I knew then. I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I wanted to tell you then but I lost my nerve!"

She became pensive. I wanted to hear the whole story.

"Babe! I am dying to hear the whole story!"

She lovingly placed her palm on my cheek.

"Sweetie! You know the rest. After I left you in your bedroom, I stewed for a couple of hours not knowing what to do. Then I thought, screw it! I will go to you naked and let my body do the talking. And there you were lying naked on the bed. Worked like a charm! I have been sleeping in the nude ever since."

We both shared a good laugh.

I was getting aroused and my hardness was poking into her belly. She wrapped her fingers around it.

"So we owe this all to Mel?" I asked her.

"She is our cupid. We owe her big!"

"Does she know?" I asked. She closed her eyes.

"No! I haven't told her yet. She thinks I chickened out but she knows we are living together."

"Shouldn't we tell her? I feel bad now!" She nodded.

"We should but I don't want to do that on the phone. I want to tell her in person. She is due for some vacation time and she is flying in to personally be our matchmaker." I gasped.

"She is flying in on the weekend and asked me to keep it a secret from you and she literally said that she would spend the entire vacation, I quote 'trying to get both of our heads out of our asses'."

I laughed.

"Good ol' Mel! Too bad I have always hated her and as it turns out, she is my guardian angel."

"Jace! She absolutely adores you. She feels guilty and feels you hate her!" I felt so guilty.

"I feel so bad. I always blamed her for keeping you away from me! I did resent her for a while!" I told Greta.

"Yeah! In Jason's world there is only room for Greta and no room for Mel. That's what she had said to me."

Now it was my turn to be teary eyed. I felt so bad. And I silently vowed to make it up to her.

"Oh my god! I have been such an ass."

We spent several moments cuddling. This was a heart to heart that was necessary and a fog was lifted off my mind. Despite how good things are going with Greta - we have gotten along like a building on fire - I had been resenting the time we had lost. After the conversation I decided to make my peace. Things happen for a reason and it would serve me well to accept it. But I also need to have another discussion with Greta, difficult or not, time will tell. First things first, I was really hungry and I am sure she was too.

"Sandwich?" She smiled and kissed me.

"Yes please! I am famished! Let me make them."

"You park your cute ass here. I am bringing them and some fresh coffee".

"Awww! Just cute? I put so much work in!" She pouted. I sat up and rolled her over to inspect her naked heinie. She giggled. I bent down to kiss each cheek and took a bite into one.

"You are right. It's ripe and juicy. It's a work of art. I would very much love to fuck it hard sometime." She jiggled it for me and said,

"And it is a virgin. At least I have managed to save something for you!" We both laughed.

"I don't care about that. You are mine now!" She turned around, grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

At that note, I left her to laze about on our couch while I made a pastrami on rye for her and a tuna melt for myself and also brewed a fresh pot of coffee.

I brought them all to the living room and we ate ravenously. She sat crossed legs and her perky breasts kept mesmerizing me while we ate. She winked when she saw me.

"You have been staring at me like that since we were kids. I love you!"

I sent her a flying kiss and decided to wade into that other thing that I wanted to discuss. I decided that I would back off, if I faced resistance.

"About that sexy ass of yours, am I sharing that with my sister?"

She was sipping coffee and in hindsight, I should have chosen another moment. She almost spilled it on herself. She managed to steady herself and looked at me. Her face had turned a really dark shade of red and I wished I could take it back.

She regained her composure and smiled at me.

"I had kinda forgotten that you knew." And we both laughed.

She put her palm on mine and squeezed it to reassure me.

"I will stop if it bothers you. I am focusing on us and you come first." I considered that.

"How will Mel take it?"

"She's a big girl. She'll understand! And besides she is the one who begged me to start things with you. She should know that you come first now!".

I reached out and cupped her face in my hand and kissed her tenderly.

"Are you kidding?" She looked at me with surprise.

"What?" She asked.

"You and Mel going at it is my second biggest fantasy." She looked at me, completely taken aback.

"You are okay with me and Mel?" I nodded and laughed.

"Mel comes Saturday. Right? Let me know when and where. I will be in the closet watching!". She blushed a deep shade of red and playfully punched me on the shoulder.

"You are a perv. Aunt Clara is right. All men are pervs." I doubled up with laughter.

"Girlie! I am not kidding. I love girl on girl. When the girls are the two of you. Me likey!"

She was laughing. I continued.

"I have never seen her naked! It will be a pleasant surprise."

"You have never seen her naked? Now I am surprised."

"Nah! I had my eyes on this other girl! Didn't bother looking at another!"

Greta gave me a coy smile and kissed me.

"Mel is smoking hot! And she is a very take-charge kinda gal."

I cocked my eyebrows at that revelation and she giggled.

"You are both alphas and I am the sub here!" She added with a grin.

"Sub? You? Aren't you the one who got me in trouble at work? I thought I'd get fired."

I tickled her and she screamed and trashed about.

After we were done horsing about, we took some time to compose ourselves.

"Okay where were we?" I asked.

"I was telling you how hot your sister is!" She winked.

"Okay. I am all ears." I theatrically gestured for her to continue.

"Something that will blow your mind! She also made me promise that I would let her watch if you and I, ever happened." She giggled.

That really did blow my mind. My eyes popped out.

"Really? Kinky!"

"Really!" She replied. I caught a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"And you know what, I would love to watch....you two together!"

"What?....No!" I cringed at the thought. "She's my sister!"

"So?" She cupped both her breasts to display herself and winked. "You dove in as soon as you saw these babies".

I craned my neck down and kissed both nipples and replied with a grin.

"I'm addicted to you and I have no control over it."

She laughed and shoved her tit into my mouth and I started to suck. She moaned.

"Mel is hot. You will see. That skinny bitch turned into a goddess the moment she sprouted boobs."

I was amused by that description and her efforts to sell me on Mel.

"You are really invested in getting me to like Mel!" I was still sucking her nipple. She moaned again.

"That's my biggest fantasy! The three of us together!" She admitted while she grabbed my hair and pressed my head against her boob.

"Wouldn't I be cheating on you?" I asked slyly.

"Only with her! You fuck anyone else, I'll cut lil' 'Jason' off." She added with a giggle, with her eyes closed. "I am the jealous kind!"

"Yes ma'am!" I shifted my attention to her other boob.

"One question! What if I don't find her attractive?" I asked.

"Wanna bet?"

"Okay! I'll bite." While continuing my ministrations on her boobs. Her nipples were rock hard in mouth. "I believe you. Mel's hot! What makes you think she is interested in me?"

She gave me a sly smile.

"Oh she is! One, I know her inside out. Two..." She paused and pulled me in an embrace and whispered in my ear.

"...She told me."

I laughed. She straddled me and ground her slick pussy against my rapidly hardening cock and pulled my head against her breasts and whispered.

"I have a plan to ease her in. Just follow my lead!" She moaned loudly when I thrust hard against her slick pussy. "Deal?" She asked in a breathless voice.

I got rock hard just thinking about it. A few months ago I was thinking about going for bachelor hood and suddenly lady luck smiled at me. If I were an atheist, I would be a believer now!

"Deal! Tell me when & where and I'll be there!"

She had impaled herself into my erection. And we were going at it vigorously. She was panting and she whispered in my ear.

"So what's your number one fantasy?" I was breathing heavily and I could feel a climax coming on.

"What?" I asked. She always could stop my brain from functioning.

"You had said that watching Mel and me was your second biggest fantasy." She yelped when I pumped her hard.

"Oh! That!" I thrust into her harder as I neared climax. "Us! You beautiful silly girl!" I whispered in her ears. "Being with you!"

I increased my tempo and I could also feel that she was nearing hers by the tightening of her walls.

"I have fantasized about you for years".

"You are a dirty boy!" She replied panting.

She gave an eardrum shattering wail and I could feel her pussy walls grabbing my penis tight in a vice-like grip like she wanted to tear it off me, as she came. She ground against me with all her might and I felt my penis smart. And I felt her juices trickling down my groin. That's when I exploded inside her.

It took us a while to regain our breath while seated in a tight embrace with my unyielding hardness still inside her. She nibbled at my ear and whispered.

"I am a dirty girl too.....I have fantasized about you too!"

"I fucking love you Gretz!"

"And I love you too!"

We stayed in a tight embrace for several minutes. I wanted to tell her something.

"I am going to make up for all the time we have lost."

"I would love that, my love!" Hearing her call me her love aroused me tremendously. I thrust my hips into her hard and she gave a gasp.

"I don't care if my dick falls off or you can't walk!" I told her to get her to laugh. She obliged with a giggle.

"Yes dear! I am yours to do as you please." I went over the edge when I heard her calling me 'dear'.

I pushed her back and started to kiss her neck, shoulder, sternum and her breasts. She moaned and started to move by impaling herself hard into my erection. I felt her vaginal muscles constricting and releasing my penis alternatively as if trying to milk me. This was something new from her and it felt so good that I was soon on the way to blow a full load inside of my lover. She's been holding back, my red haired goddess!

Chapter 6 - Mel

Greta and I were waiting for Mel to emerge from the terminal while we stood there leaning against the black Lincoln Navigator that Greta owned. Greta knew Mel far better than I did, and she had predicted that Mel wouldn't be traveling light and that it would be a while before she emerged. We shared a good laugh. Since Mel and I were never close and I only met her a handful of times - mostly on holidays - after she'd left home when she followed Greta to university, I've been learning a lot about my own sister from Greta. Turns out that I didn't know much about her because we only conversed occasionally. Meanwhile Greta, Mel and our mom spoke to each other at least once a day. The three were like peas in the pod. Our fathers were quiet people who didn't speak much and I took after them. Greta's dad, our uncle, was extremely grateful that my mother had taken over Greta's upbringing ever since her mother - his wife - had passed. He had admitted that he was clueless when it came to bringing up a child much less a girl. Greta's been with us ever since. She was four. My mom and Mel were Greta's support system and I enjoyed watching the dynamic they shared. My mother and sister were very protective of Greta and that, I found, very endearing. I never begrudged that relationship except for the fact I loved Greta too - ever since I could remember - and I never got to build a good relationship with her because Mel and mom were always around her. It really irked me that I had never experienced genuine alone time with Greta until I arrived in San Francisco a few months ago.

We stood there watching the throng of people emerging from the terminal. Airports, railway and bus stations are excellent places to stand and observe people. Mel was yet to emerge and when I called her, she told us that she's still waiting by the luggage belt for her stuff and delivery was yet to start. Greta and I suppressed a laugh. And we stood there checking out girls. I have learned that Greta was a fantastic partner to check out women with, as she considered herself a bisexual and she had a great eye. Greta was initially apprehensive about letting me know about that aspect of her personality, until I confided to her that I found it very hot, much to her surprise. I told her that I was gleefully okay to share her with ladies if I was allowed to watch and participate. We haven't been subjected to a situation like that yet, as Greta and I were still in the honeymoon stage of our relationship where we still aren't able to keep our hands off each other. An experiment with a third partner hadn't entered the equation until today. Mel and Greta. I am a sinking feeling that I will be one blue balled tonight while the sisters get reacquainted and Greta keeps up the charade of 'we are not together' for Mel.

We would look at a girl and wonder what she looked like underneath and what we would do to her if we were to share her, in our bed. Discussions like those have led to hot and tear-the-clothes-off-each-other kind of sex and sometimes even in public places. Having sex in public places was her thing and if she was down with it, so was I.

After a long wait, when my mind had started to drift away, I felt a hard elbow into my ribs. I looked at Greta stunned.

"Owww! What the fuck Gretz?"

She realized that she had hit me hard and was very apologetic.

"Oh my god Jace! I am so sorry." Then she dropped her voice down to a whisper "Here she comes!"

For a moment I had forgotten, with my ribs still smarting.

"Who?" I asked like an idiot. She looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Mel!..... Will you focus!"

She was making hand gestures so that nobody but I could see. I followed her finger pointing gestures and I saw what she was pointing at.

Mel had emerged from the terminal pushing a cart loaded with cases. Her platinum blonde hair was tied in a ponytail which reached her hips. And she was wearing a clingy black faux leather tube top that felt like it was two sizes too small and a trouser made of the same material that looked like it was painted on. Mel's always been slender and petite and she looked a lot taller than her 5ft 6 inches in black platform heeled Doc Martin's that reached her knees. I could see people staring at the goth goddess as she passed by. And her face was partially covered with aviators.

Greta and I looked at her from afar with awe. She stood closer to me and whispered.

"Told you that she was insane hot!" I chuckled.

"Agree! Is that the same girl we grew up with?" I joked.

"Well! She's always been this pretty. You just didn't notice!"

"Well! I was too busy looking at you!" I continued the banter.

Greta blushed red and elbowed me again. Much softer. Thankfully! She looked at me with a glint in her eyes.

"Sister fucker!" I looked at her in mock shock and responded.

"Right back at ya, brother fucker!" She giggled at that reference.

"I am!" She continued her giggle. "Fuck me tonight?" She asked by lowering her voice.

"I will fuck you right now but you will be busy cheating on me with you know who tonight." Pointing towards Mel's general direction. She giggled.

"Oh we are definitely fucking tonight. I have it all planned. Just do as I say."

"Yes ma'am! My dick and I will show up whenever and wherever you want us." I added with a smirk.

She laughed out loud.

"Stop it. You bad boy!"

Mel was still like a few hundred meters away.

"Remember! No PDA until tonight."

"Yes ma'am. No grabbing Greta's heinie or her titties in front of Mel." I added like a smartass.

She squealed with laughter.

"Stop it! You, bad...." She playfully punched my deltoid."... bad boy!"

Mel was within earshot and she spotted us. She abandoned her cart, gave a squeal and ran towards us. Greta also let out a similar squeal and jogged towards her cousin. I looked around to check if people were staring. They were! I felt a little embarrassed and self conscious. Here were two grown-ass women behaving like two fourteen year old schoolgirls. I also walked towards them. They were hugging and kissing each other. Mel's pert breasts were crushed against Greta's ample bosom which were held together by a tight red spaghetti top. I felt a twitch in my crotch. Greta saw my lusty mesmerized look and bit her lower lips to tell me that she finds it hot, too! I had a distinct bulge in my trouser.