Sandee's Story

Story Info
She meets her daughter and discovers an incestuous haven.
11.1k words
4.66
131.5k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers

Author's note: I've used Sandee, the lovable former stripper, in several past stories. Here is her own story. This one features several other characters already in incestuous relationships.

To learn of how these mom/son couples came to be, feel free to read:

Dahlia and Darren, Former Playmates Pt 03, and The Long Absence: Ted's Story.

To learn of what's happening in Charleston, I've covered that in:

The Challenge Ch. 04, and to some degree, The Challenge Ch. 08: To the Haven.

Sandee's Story

Introduction

Sandee moaned, loving the feeling of Darren sucking on her tits. She rolled off him, shaking her head at the condom he was wearing.

"When are you going to knock me up?" she asked her 22-year-old friend and lover.

Darren sighed, "Sandee, I can't handle another kid right now. Mom and I have our hands full with Daisy. She's walking around, getting into everything."

"Your mom wouldn't mind, you know," Sandee said, referring to Darren's mother, Dahlia.

"I know, but," he sighed again. "She and I are focused on Daisy right now," Darren explained of the daughter he and his mother have together. Dahlia became pregnant not long after her and Darren became lovers - almost two years ago.

"Oh alright," Sandee reached over to the bedside table, handing Darren her tablet. "Look at what I've been searching for online."

"I'm not sure I want to know," Darren joked.

"Just do it!"

Darren opened the web browser seeing search results: "finding the child you gave up for adoption."

Sandee snuggled next to Darren, watching him scroll through the results. She had no idea how long it would take to find the child she gave up for adoption at 19, but knew she would find him or her one day.

Many times over the years Sandee wondered if she found her child as an adult if she'd make love to him. This intensified when Dahlia and Darren - her close friends - became lovers. Seeing a mother and son become one has been a wonderful experience for her.

Dahlia entered the bedroom, putting away some laundry. She smiled at her son and Sandee, glad to see them enjoying their weekly date night. Dahlia and Sandee would have their date night the day after tomorrow.

"Are you ready for another round?" Sandee whispered to Darren.

"Sandee, I just - " Darren attempted to say before being interrupted by a kissing Sandee.

Darren put the tablet down, hands to Sandee's waist when she mounted him again. She pretended Darren was her son and she was meeting him for the first time.

All her masturbatory sessions, all her fetishes and fantasies, all her pornography viewing and reading revolved around one thing: incest.

Chapter 1

A few months later, Sandee was dropping Dahlia off at the house, ending their weekly date night. Dahlia invited her in as expected and the two friends entered the home, kissing and giggling.

"Shh!" Darren glared at the women, watching TV with the volume low. "I just put Daisy to sleep."

"Sorry," Dahlia said. "We'll be quiet."

"Let's go to bed. I'm thirsty," Sandee said, pulling Dahlia along. Darren watched them retreat down the hall, shaking his head, chuckling.

Fifteen minutes later, the raven-haired Dahlia was straddling Sandee. Sandee was sitting up in bed, her hands to Dahlia's large breasts, gently kneading them, sucking milk from them.

"Oh Sandee," Dahlia whispered, arching her back for her friend.

Sandee brought Dahlia's face to her own, giving her a warm, milky kiss. "I love you," Sandee said.

"I love you too," Dahlia replied, watching Sandee nurse from her. Daisy stopped nursing long ago, but between Darren and Sandee sucking Dahlia's tits, the mammary glands kept up with the demand for milk, producing it now for Dahlia's lovers.

Darren had trouble doing it at first, but got used it. Sandee loved it, nursing from Dahlia, squeezing milk on to her own face, every time they had a date night.

"They found my child," Sandee said, taking a break.

"They did?"

"Yes. Everything has been arranged. All parties involved know."

"What's his name?" Dahlia asked.

A small smile came over Sandee's face, "Rachael."

"You mean, the baby was a girl?"

"Yes. I thought it'd be a boy, but after she was born, I only saw her face for a moment, before they doctors rushed her away to her adoptive parents."

"I see."

"There's more," Sandee said, taking a long, slow lick of Dahlia's dripping tit.

"Yes?"

"You know her," Sandee said.

"I, I do?" Dahlia asked, confused.

"Yes. And her adoptive mother."

"I don't understand."

Sandee smiled again, releasing a nipple from her lips, "Your Aunt Nikki adopted Rachael."

Dahlia's mouth dropped with shock. "What?"

"Yes."

"Rachael was adopted? I had no idea."

"Well you weren't that close to your family. So maybe it was never brought up," Sandee said.

"You're right. But still, wow," Dahlia looked away, taking a deep breath. "Small world," she said with a soft smile.

"One more thing," Sandee said. "I'm going to meet her next month during the holidays."

Dahlia nodded.

"And you're coming with me," Sandee said. "You, Darren, and Daisy."

"We are? Nikki lives in Charleston, South Carolina the last I heard," Dahlia said.

"Yep, that's where she still is apparently. That's also where my mom lives too"

Dahlia hugged Sandee, her tits mashing against her friend's. "I'm so happy for you. This is great for both of us. I haven't seen my family in a long time."

"Mmhmm. Now then, enough talk. I want more milk! Give me those tits!" Sandee said, pushing Dahlia back, grabbing her breasts and sucking away at them.

Chapter 2

There was a welcome party of sorts, for Sandee in Charleston. She and Dahlia truly discovered how small the world was.

Not only was Dahlia's Aunt Nikki there greeting them, but her mother, Robin too. Greeting Sandee was her mother Diane and sister Valerie.

The seven adults and toddler, Daisy, went to lunch. Sandee learned that her mother, Diane, lived right across from Nikki. "This is too funny!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, well, we all live in a great neighborhood," Diane said.

"I think you'll love it here," Nikki added, glancing at her niece Dahlia. Dahlia was smiling, sitting next to her mother, Robin, who was playing with her grandchild.

"Rachael will be excited to meet you when she comes home from college in a couple days," Nikki said.

After a nice family reunion, Dahlia and her two children, Darren and Daisy went to stay at Robin's house down the street. Sandee hung out with her mother and sister, Nikki joined in too.

Dinner was at Nikki's house that night. Sandee's younger brother Elliot joined in along with Nikki's son Ted. It was a great meal with great company. Sandee noticed something odd about her brother and her mom, it was the same thing she noticed with Nikki and Ted too. The seemed to interact like couples would, flirty, affectionate. Sandee glanced to Valerie, sitting on the couch next to her. Either she noticed it too and didn't say anything, or she simply saw this at their standard behavior.

"Geez, maybe I've been away for too long," Sandee thought, having lived most of her adult life in Los Angeles.

After the meal, wine flowed, and Sandee couldn't ignore the tingle she felt in her crotch. Her mother and brother were very close, sitting next to one another and holding each other just like a happy couple. Nikki was sitting on her son Ted's lap.

Sandee suppressed the urge to excuse herself to masturbate - her biggest fantasy and fetish was mom and son incest. It appeared that, right before her that some sort of incestuous relationship was happening between her own mother and brother. It couldn't be though. Valerie seemed unfazed by their affections, chatting, laughing, drinking with the group like nothing was going on.

"I hope things are calm when Rachael arrives. I'd hate for my family, IF something is going incestuous, to scare the poor girl off," Sandee though, sipping her wine, pretending to pay attention to something Nikki and Diane were chatting about.

"Rachael. I can't wait to see what she looks like," Sandee said, opting not to view pictures of her or any information about her appearance. She only knew who adopted Rachael, and that Rachael will be 19 in a couple months - February.

The night ended when Valerie left to leave. She hugged everyone goodbye, and soon after Diane, Elliot, and Sandee left too.

Walking home, Sandee noticed Diane and Elliot holding hands. "Please be sleeping together," she thought. "No! I mean, if you are just wait until Rachael gets to know us a little better before you flaunt your relationship," Sandee spoke in her head.

They chatted a little more before bedtime. Diane said one of Sandee's aunts was having a Christmas party in Atlanta. She suggested Sandee and Rachael come along, once Rachael gets settled in and meets everyone.

"That'd be great mom," Sandee said, hugging her goodnight. She glanced at her brother and winked. Elliot gave her a funny look.

An hour passed, Sandee in one of the empty guest rooms, was naked, playing with herself, "I gotta see, I gotta be sure they are sleeping together."

Not bothering to dress, Sandee snuck down the hall of this huge house her mother was living in. She approached her mother's bedroom door. She heard something, a wonderful sound, a sound Sandee loved - the sound of moaning. Her mother was receiving pleasure.

"Ah yeah baby, just like that," Sandee heard Diane say. "Lick my pussy like that."

Sandee wondered if her mother was alone in there and she was masturbating. She listened and waited.

"Here, sit on my face, mom," Sandee heard her brother say.

"No way!" she thought.

"Mmm love it," Diane said. Sandee heard loud sucking and slurping sounds. Her mother was sucking Elliot's cock.

Sandee pictured them in a 69-position. "Yep," she whispered. "I'm going in!"

Sandee barged into the room, naked, hands on her hips.

"Oh hi sweetie," Diane said, calmly, as if her daughter hadn't just barged in on her and her son.

"How long? How long have you two been doing this?" Sandee asked.

Diane ignored Elliot's pleas for her to get off him. "Oh I'd say a little over a year now. Is that right, sweetie?" Diane looked over her shoulder, asking Elliot.

"Get off! Get off!" he begged, thoroughly embarrassed at getting caught.

"You keep working your tongue like that and I'll be getting off pretty quickly tonight," Diane replied, winking at her daughter, casually stroking Elliot's cock.

"Wow," Sandee said. "Does Valerie know?"

"Oh yeah, we told her. We didn't tell you because you live so far away, we don't see you often, but we figured you'd find out at some point."

"Is she cool with this?" Sandee asked.

"Can you please cover me up?" poor Elliot asked.

"I am silly. Well except your legs and cock. Sandee can see those pretty clearly. Yes Val is ok with this, she was weirded out at first, but accepts it now."

Sandee looked at her brother's glistening, saliva covered dick. "I'm going to go now. I'm going to leave you two alone. But I want in. I don't when or how, but I want in."

"Ok sweetie!" Diane said.

"No, no! I can barely handle mom, I can't handle another - " Elliot pleaded, before his mother's ass slammed back down on his face.

Sandee giggled, closing the door. "I think I'll hang out with Nikki."

Chapter 3

Nikki in her pajamas handed Sandee a plastic cup filled with wine. "Sorry, I didn't feel like doing more dishes."

"It's fine! This is perfect," Sandee said. They dinged cups and sat next to each other on Nikki's couch, sipping their wine.

"So how did Rachael take it when you told her?" Sandee asked.

"Surprisingly well. Her and I," Nikki paused. "We got along ok, but when she entered her teen years, and her dad and I, I mean, adoptive dad and I divorced, we kept our distance some."

"I see."

"Things could've been better between us, but they also could've been a lot worse. When I told her she was adopted, she was shocked, but didn't go crazy about it. She nodded and thanked me for telling her. She was receptive to meeting you," Nikki explained.

"Good. I've been nervous about this, but very excited."

Nikki placed her hand on Sandee's. "Everything will be great."

"Does she look like me?"

"Sort of, yes. Her natural hair color is the same as yours. A nice brown shade. It's also a little like mine, which is why I suppose she never wondered about herself. You two have similar shaped ears too," Nikki smiled, moving a long lock of Sandee's hair behind her ear.

"I hope my family doesn't scare her off."

Nikki laughed, "Why would they do that?"

"Well," Sandee paused.

"Oh because your mom and brother are together?" Nikki asked.

Sandee nodded, "So you know about them. You know, I think you and Ted are similar, right?"

"Of course! Gosh, you should see all the wild and crazy contraptions in our bedroom. I love it when he ties me up and flogs me."

Sandee's eyes lit up. "Where's Ted tonight?"

"He's out with Darren. The two of them took Dahlia and Robin out."

"Oh. So Ted will be home soon?" Sandee asked.

"Nope. I suspect his cock will be buried balls deep in his grandma Robin. That woman could pass for my age," the late 40s Nikki said.

They paused, sipping more of their wine. "So did you want to sleep here tonight? I have a guest room ready," Nikki asked.

Sandee thought about giving her mother and brother more privacy, "Sure."

Nikki showed her the guest room, leaving her be. Sandee thought about if she had a son, how she'd be riding his cock all night. "I have a daughter though," she thought.

"I'm sure she's gorgeous. But she may not be into women," Sandee told herself sitting on the edge of the bed. Just as she was about to close the bedroom door, Nikki appeared. She stood there, her body a silhouette, the hall light behind her.

"Say Sandee, are you bi-sexual?" Nikki asked.

"Um, well, yeah."

"Good," Nikki sipped from the plastic cup, and then tossed it over her shoulder.

She entered Sandee's room, her naked body coming into focus, pouncing on Sandee, kissing all over her face. "Have you ever worn a strap-on?" Nikki asked, in between kisses.

"Yes!"

"Then come fuck me," Nikki said, pulling Sandee's shirt, then pulling at her arm to follow her.

Strap-ons, chains, whips, paddles, were used on each other. Both women went hard on one another, exhaustion setting in a couple hours later. They collapsed into each other's arm. Then the pussy grinding began.

An hour later, their pussies sliding up and down the other, they climaxed together one last time. Falling backward on the bed, their feet near each other's heads, Nikki sucked all over Sandee's toes.

Sandee, out of breath, looked to her new friend, the woman who adopted her daughter, "You're pretty wild."

Nikki pounced on Sandee once more, their tongues swirling around in the other's mouths. "I have no idea if Rachael is like this. I don't know if you and she would be able to cross this line and have sex."

"It's ok. I mean, it'd be nice, but I want to build a friendship with her first," Sandee replied.

"She's pretty shy too. I could easily see a sexy older woman, you, seducing her. I don't know if she's into women though."

"Time will tell," Sandee said, bringing Nikki back in for another kiss.

*

The next morning Nikki and Sandee were in the shower making out. Ted startled them both, joining in, giving Sandee a quick "hey" before grabbing his mother and kissing her passionately.

"You have a nice night?" Nikki asked him.

"Oh yeah, it was great," Ted answered.

"I bet it was," Nikki swatted at him.

"Darren had a good time with Robin too. That old broad is one sexy, wild lady," Ted added. "Oh by the way, did you know Cousin Dahlia is still lactating?"

Sandee's eyes widened and she turned away, suppressing a giggle.

She was surprised when she felt Ted's cock against her back. "May I?" he asked.

"Yes, please do," Sandee said, arching her back for him. Ted entered her from behind, and continued his conversation with his mother. They talked about where they ate, what they ate, and other relatives and neighbors they ran into - all while fucking Sandee from behind.

"This place is amazing," she thought, shortly before she climaxed in the shower.

Chapter 4

The next two days consisted of Sandee spending time with her family, interviewing her mother about sex with Elliot, much to his annoyance. She asked for every detail that brought them together. Diane was happy to give that information to her daughter. Sandee learned her mother's new home, the entire neighborhood, was filled with incestuous households. Sandee admitted to her mother that mom and son incest was a huge fantasy of hers. Diane suggested mom and daughter love could happen for Sandee.

Sandee found herself hanging out with Nikki the night before Rachael arrived home from college for holiday break. That night both Nikki and Sandee took turns riding Ted's cock, cumming over and over again.

The next afternoon, Sandee waited for her daughter to arrive. She wondered how she'd greet her, she wondered if Rachael would be scared, nervous or shy, and she wondered if Rachael wouldn't want anything to do with her. She pushed negative thinking aside and waited.

Sandee wore a modest dress, nothing tight or sexy; her long light-brown hair was down, her makeup was minimal. She felt she looked like a normal late 30s woman.

Then the doorbell rang. It was Rachael. She hadn't yet been to Nikki's new house in this new neighborhood since Nikki moved in a few months back. Sandee's heart was pounding, as she watched Nikki answer the door.

"Should I stand, or sit? Maybe I'll wait for her to approach me," a thousand other thoughts ran through Sandee's head. "Be calm, act natural."

Nikki cleared her throat, entering the room, causing Sandee to quickly stand. She turned around and saw her daughter for the first time since she gave birth to her. They stared at one another for what seemed like minutes.

Nikki spoke up, her arm around Rachael's waist, "Rachael, sweetie, this is Sandee."

Sandee couldn't speak for fear of crying. She gave a goofy smile, and mouthed a "hi."

"Hi," Rachael, eyes wide, transfixed on Sandee, smiled back.

The two were silent, staring at one another, softly smiling to each other's faces - almost hypnotized by what they were seeing.

Ted entered the living room, eating a sandwich, "Hey Rachael. Since we're not blood related, I guess it's ok if we get it on. Right?"

Rachael laughed awkwardly, Sandee couldn't help but smile, inwardly thanking Ted for diffusing the tension. His mother swatted at him.

"What? Just saying, it wouldn't be incest. That's stuff is nasty. Right mom?" Ted winked at his mother. Nikki gave him a look, silently telling him to shut up.

Sandee cleared her throat, still unable to look away from her daughter.

"I'm going to fix the rest of you sandwiches, since Ted only fixed one for himself," She jabbed him at his side, taking him into the kitchen with her.

Sandee and Rachael were alone in the living room.

They slowly approached one another. Sandee fighting tears and extending her hand to the shorter Rachael, "It's um, it's good to meet you."

Rachael smiled, her eyes slightly watery too, she nodded her head and shook her mother's hand.

"This is a really nice house your mom, I mean," Sandee shook her head, breaking her gaze on Rachael to look down, embarrassed.

"It's ok. She is my mom, I guess," Rachael smiled, taking another step toward Sandee.

"Right. A mom doesn't have to be blood related. I had a Chihuahua for many years and I was his mommy."

"Yeah," Rachael chuckled. Sandee took a step closer.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers