Sandie's First Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,292 Followers

The bedroom door closed behind them. Before I could say anything or even move, Paul had spun me round and kissed me full on the lips. It took me by surprise. What took me even more by surprise was the way my body responded. I returned his kiss passionately, my mouth open, my tongue seeking his and for some time we 'made out' like teenagers in the kitchen doorway, his hands caressing every part of my body they could reach.

Eventually we had to come up for air and without a word, Paul took my hand and gently in his and pulled me towards the bedroom door. Something inside me knew that I was about to cross a rubicon -- that if I took that hand, things would start that I would not be able to stop and life would never be quite the same again. I took one last look at the door through which my husband of fifteen years has passed with his new lover, the sounds of their passion already audible, and took Paul's preferred hand.

The bedroom door closed behind us too.

I'm a little unsure exactly what happened next. Within seconds, Paul's lips were on mine again, his tongue reaching deep into my mouth with mine responding eagerly in kind. His hands were a blur; in my hair; stroking the back of my neck; on the small of my back, on my buttocks pulling my body tightly against his, pressing his erection into my belly; reaching under the hem of my dress; inside my panties on my buttocks; inside my panties on my vulva.

I remember opening my legs slightly to give his fingers room and the shock of pleasure as his fingers slipped between my inner lips then the sudden disappointment coupled with relief when they moved away again. The bow on my waistband was undone, his hands were on my dress lifting it over my head; I raised my arms to help it pass; his hands were behind my back fiddling with my bra; it fell away leaving me standing only in my panties, my mind still a blur. He pulled my near-naked body into his powerful arms and kissed me hard on the mouth.

I barely recognise the 'me' that emerged now. Certainly I have never been so bold before or since but to my astonishment I confidently slipped my hand between our bellies and down the front of his shorts, grasping his shaft firmly. It felt simply huge in my fingers and I grunted into his mouth in surprise.

His hands fell to my waist, then to my buttocks and he pulled me firmly against his body again, squeezing my hand, still wrapped around his cock, between our two stomachs. He slipped his hands inside my panties again and kneaded my buttocks as I clumsily massaged his erection, pulling my cheeks apart and running a finger lightly up and down my cleft, each downward stroke bringing his fingers closer to the base of my vulva and its precious hot core. It felt simply wonderful to be so sexual again.

As his invading fingertips touched my pubic hair from beneath, I heard myself whimpering softly and rolled my hips against his hand as he brought his palms under my buttocks. I rubbed my groin brazenly against his leg as if I was still a desperate teenager at a school disco.

I really can't explain what came over me next but before I knew it I had lowered myself to my knees and was unfastening Paul's shorts, pulling them and then the underpants inside them down to his knees. His already erect cock sort of 'popped' out as the elastic waistband suddenly released it from its captivity. I recoiled in surprise as it flicked forwards into my face. Jesus it was big! Suddenly I felt nervous -- to my shame, not because I was about to commit adultery but because I was afraid Paul would find me a 'poor lay'. Steeling myself and trying to remember all the tricks I used to know when I was younger, I took the huge thick shaft in my right hand and, with my left hand cupping his balls, took the head of his cock into my mouth.

It had been so long since I had knelt and sucked a cock that I had to think hard to remember how to do it properly. I knew Tom used to love what I did but over the years I had started to avoid it, much to his disappointment. Now, with the biggest cock I had ever encountered in my mouth, I had to remember fast but to my relief, instinct took over. In an instant, my mouth and tongue were around the head of Paul's cock and my hand was cupping and massaging his tight scrotum. My head began to dip forwards and backwards as I carefully let my teeth lightly grated against its firm sides and my tongue smothered its swelling, sensitive head.

Above me, Paul moaned with pleasure which filled me with delight. My hands found his buttocks and pulled him deeper into my mouth. My chest felt tight with lust and my tongue was all over and around him, finding the sensitive groove behind its smooth head and toying with it until I felt his knees tremble.

I was a real cock-sucker again! And what a cock! Not too long, but long enough to risk choking me and so, so thick!

My head bobbed forwards and backwards in time with the motion of my hands on his buttocks, oblivious to the risk that he would cum in my mouth. I suppose that deep within my lust-filled mind was the thought that this whole encounter might end in simply a blow-job and that I could pretend that I hadn't been unfaithful. But if the thought was there, it was buried deeply and I knew I needed more, whatever the cost!

It seems that Paul was more in control than me because he gently took my head in my hands, slowing my movements until they stopped. He tilted my face up towards his, my mouth still around his head. His eyes in the low light sparkled. My face was merely inches from his flat tummy. My God! He looked gorgeous!

He took my hands and gently pulled me to my feet and straight into a passionate embrace, his lips pressed hard against mine, his mouth open, and his tongue seeking my own. His hands slipped back inside my panties and once again found my buttocks. He slid his middle finger again down the cleft in my bottom, over my tight anus and deeper down between my thighs to reach the lower edge of my vulva. I moaned into his open mouth, feeling the last vestiges of reserve falling away and my knees weakening.

I raised my arms around his muscular neck and hung from him, feeling his sheer masculine strength all around me. His hands returned to beneath my buttocks and to my surprise he effortlessly lifted me bodily from the ground. I wrapped my legs around his upper thighs as he carried me forward, staggering a little in the semi-darkness until we reached the double bed where he bent over and lowered me gently onto the covers.

I dimly remember thinking that this was the last chance I had to retain even a tiny morsel of fidelity to my husband, but I was too far gone. I released Paul's neck and lay back on the pillows as he stood upright at the bedside, undressing quickly and casting his remaining clothes aside.

I watched silently and helplessly as he mounted the foot of the bed. His hands quickly found my knees and his fingers ran from there slowly up the inside of my thighs towards my panties. His fingertips danced over my crotch, then slipped under the elastic at each side. Ludicrously my muddled brain wished I'd worn something sexier.

"Lift up!" He whispered and like a child I obeyed, raising my hips from the bed. He deftly slipped my panties down, over my buttocks and, as I lowered my bottom back to the sheet, along my legs and away, leaving me fully exposed, naked before his own beautiful naked form.

Despite my alcohol and lust filled mind, I automatically pressed my knees together in an instinctive if futile attempt at modesty. Paul seemed to notice this and chuckled then, placing a hand underneath each knee, firmly parted my thighs, spreading my legs wide and kneeling on the bed between them so that I could not close them again.

Suddenly I was very much aware of my vulnerability. I had never flaunted my sex to a man like this before, not even to my husband but Paul gave me no time for second thoughts. His fingers began to stroke the inside of my thighs, moving ever upwards until they found the triangle of short, wiry hair that I ridiculously wished I had trimmed for him. He briefly paused as if inspecting my vulva as his fingers very slowly explored the full outline of my slit, before slipping firmly and confidently into my moist opening.

Now it was really happening. My body had now been invaded by a new and exciting man. I heard myself moaning softly as his long middle finger slid its full length into my vagina until his palm rested against my mound. I could feel the heat from his hand against my sensitive skin and imagined the physical power of the man behind it. He began to move the finger around in small circles inside my body and my belly turned to jelly at this unfamiliar touch. My head fell back and I closed my eyes as my legs lost all remaining tension and fell wide open allowing him to penetrate me a little more.

I could feel the rough skin of his strong hands against my clitoris and began to tremble with rising arousal, my breath catching in my throat as I moaned louder. My body tensed then relaxed and slowly, carefully I felt him slide a second finger into me alongside the first. I groaned again in pleasure as his fingers filled me more at which point to my amazement he turned his hand over and thrust his fingers deep into my body, withdrew them a little and thrust them in again.

I yelped in surprise and a little pain as he worked his fingers in and out of my body, reaching deeper with each thrust, curling them upwards towards my pubic bone and seeking the rough inner patch of my G-spot. My hips bucked slowly but forcibly back and forth against his hand, my back arching, harsher grunts now coming from my mouth. I bit my lip to try not to wake the kids above but could not keep quiet.

To be quite honest, giving birth to two children has robbed my vagina of much of its youthful tightness, so it wasn't until Paul inserted a third finger in me that the already incredible sensations became overwhelming. My moaning stopped, my chest became so tight I could hardly breathe and my body began to shake in my first major orgasm for a long, long time. I bucked hard against his hand now as if trying to ride it, feeling myself stretched further until what I suspect was a fourth finger was added to the incredible bulk thrust into me. My body now went into uncontrollable spasms.

"Oh God! Yes! Fill me! Hurt me!" My words, though low, cut the silence in the room like a knife.

"Shhh!" Paul hissed softly. I bit my hand hard to stifle the noise.

There was a sudden loud sound of moaning coming through the bedroom wall and I recognised Lisa's voice in what could only be a cry of arousal or near-ecstasy. My mind dimly wondered what my husband might be doing to Paul's wife barely feet away from where Paul himself was practically fisting me so amazingly well for the first time in my life.

The moan subsided and for a few seconds all I could hear were the creaking bedsprings and the soft, wet, slurping sounds of Paul's fingers in my vagina. Then a new wave of orgasm washed over me and my head simply span. The pungent odour of my body in climax hit my nostrils -- something else that had not happened for far too long.

"Don't stop..... Ohhhh!.....Fucking hell...." I bit hard into my knuckles to try and keep silent.

A third spasm passed over me as my body writhed on the rumpled sheets and my splayed legs kicked uncontrollably until Paul pinned them down with his body.

To my combined relief and disappointment, he slowed his fingering gradually to a stop and my climax subsided a little. I lay still, sweating, almost gasping for breath, my face burning. But there was to be little respite. Bending low between my thighs, Paul quickly leaned forward and licked my stretched and tingling slit with a long single stroke from its base to my clitoris.

Oh my God! The touch of his tongue on my engorged lips was overpowering. My hands reached down to grip his head tightly. At first I tried to push his mouth away from my vulva then I tried to pull him hard against it. He licked me again, this time his tongue firm and pointed. My fingers entwined themselves in his hair and held him firmly as his tongue began to dart eagerly in and out and up and down my slit, first in long strokes along my inner lips, then in short rapid movements across and underneath my so so sensitive clitoris.

I began to moan and writhe again as Paul's tongue found and played with my clitoris alone. I was on the verge of another orgasm, my body now feeling tired when he slipped two fingers back into my vagina, rotating them as his tongue worked my clitoris hard. I began to climax again, twitching and breathing in shorter and shorter gasps.

I silently begged Paul to finish. To fuck me now before I passed out.

As if reading my mind -- or perhaps in my confusion I had spoke aloud - he released my vulva and slowly rose to his feet, watching me closely as I lay panting on the bed. He leaned over me and slowly and carefully introduced the tip of his cock between my open inner lips, placing his palms on my knees and firmly pushed them upwards and apart.

This was it! This was the Big One! Deep down I knew I should have stopped him before yielding the very last vestige of morality but I was too far gone.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Paul!" I heard myself growl like an animal. "Fuck me now!"

A steady 'thump thump' was coming through the wall from the room next door. It was not hard to imagine what Tom and Lisa were doing in 'our' room. It should have shocked me and brought me to my senses but it only turned me on more.

"Fuck me Paul -- like Tom's fucking Lisa." I hissed again, my voice no longer recognisable as my own.

With a single powerful stroke, Paul drove his huge cock into me with what seemed like his whole weight. My eyes flew open in shocked surprise as he stretched my already-bruised vagina way beyond anything Tom's cock had ever done.

"Jesus! Oh Jesus!"

He began to slide himself confidently in and out of my body; first in long, slow, silent strokes, then with increasing speed and vigour. I felt my vagina tightening around his shaft and my arousal grew and grew with every deep penetration.

His face barely inches above mine, Paul began to thrust harder and harder. I grunted aloud and he kissed me passionately on the lips, partly I'm sure to silence my squeals. My back arched again and I tried hard to clamp down on his thrusting cock with my pelvic floor. It seemed to work because for the first time Paul began to grunt too and he redoubled the ferocity of his thrusts, forcing my legs painfully wide. Now our bed began to make 'bump bump' noises in time with those coming from Tom and Lisa as his hard thrusts drove it and me gradually along the tiled floor.

Without leaving my body, Paul reared up a little and pulled my legs in front of him, pressing them together and upwards into my chest with his strong hands, tightening me further around his cock. This was a real surprise, the sensations were amazing and the effect was instant. I gasped aloud as yet another climax flooded in on me. Forcing my knees even harder together, he pulled me down onto his driving cock. Its thick wiry base burned my vulva and as his thrusts grew faster and faster I felt him beginning to reach his own climax.

With little warning, Paul's face twisted and contorted as he finally began to cum. Odd little grunting noises filled the room and he began the short, sharp, stabbing thrusts that meant he was ejaculating inside me. I could hear the sound of his balls slapping against my buttocks. I gasped with each deep, painful thrust as his muscles bunched and his powerful body slammed into mine. I gritted my teeth as his full weight came down upon me repeatedly, driving my hard into the sheets until I felt sure my back would burn with the friction.

Eventually his thrusts slowed, then stopped and he rested, breathless, his weight heavy on my exhausted body. I felt the familiar and strangely pleasing sensation of a satisfied cock gradually softening inside me. Silence descended in our room, broken only by the continued sounds of the bed next door and Lisa's low moaning.

Emotionally spent, I ran my palms up and down his slightly sweaty back and over the firm buttocks I had admired for so long as he laid on me, his flaccid cock still within my body. I stroked the back of his thighs as we lay there as if drawing his body into mine, still very much joined at the waist and ran my fingers almost lovingly over his shoulders and upper arms as we both recovered our breath.

After what seemed an age, his cock slipped messily from my hot, sticky body and he rolled over to lie alongside me. I could hear both our breathing in the low light.

"Are you ok?" He whispered. I nodded, almost incapable of speech.

"I'm tired." I replied, feeling totally spent and physically battered. "That was ...."

I rolled over onto my side, my back to Paul and without another sound, fell asleep.

***

The rest of the night is a bit of a blur. I remember a little later, waking up to the feeling of Paul's hot body pressed against my back as we spooned together on the bed. I remember feeling his cock hard against my buttocks, rubbing back and forth against my sore vulva.

I remember reaching behind to touch his hardness; him lifting me bodily onto my knees with my bottom in the air. I remember protesting half-heartedly as he knelt behind me and the shock as he entered me doggy style -- a position I find painful as it allows Tom to reach so deep within me it feels as if I've been punched in the belly afterwards.

I remember clearly the massive invasion of Paul's cock from behind, deep into my vagina until his wiry pubic hair scraped against my buttocks; the pain of him stretching me; the pressure of his cock on my cervix. I remember reaching backwards to try and push him away but being overpowered by his strength.

I remember him thrusting hard and violently into me, his hands holding my hips so tightly they bruised, the loving care of our first mating a thing of the past; the pain when he pulled my hair; the humiliation as he slapped my buttocks as he thrust in and out of my body.

I remember him grunting almost in triumph as he came forcefully in me again and the weight of his body on my back as we fell to the bed.

I remember less clearly him rising over me at least once more before the night was over and taking me again, my dazed mind and exhausted body in total compliance and submission to his desire. It must have been like fucking a doll, because it could be called nothing esle.

***

The following morning must rank as one of the worst in my life. I was awoken around six after very little sleep by the sound of the kids chatting in their 'dorm' room upstairs. My head throbbed, my body ached as if I had been hit by a train and it took a good few seconds for me to realise where I was, who the naked man was sleeping next to me and, as oceans of shame and guilt began to wash over me, what had happened last night.

For the first and only time since our marriage, I had slept with another man! No, I thought as the memories gradually became clearer, I had been comprehensively fucked by someone who was not my husband. There could be no other word for it, I realised, remembering at least something of all the times he had taken me during the course of the night. I had cheated on my husband. I was an adulteress. The fact that tom had also cheated on me didn't console me.

An irresistible urge to get clean came over me, as if by removing the outer traces of my guilt I could somehow pretend it all hadn't happened. Slowly, carefully so as not to disturb the sleeping Paul, I slipped from the bed and stood very unsteadily alongside. My legs and hips ached terribly; the terrible soreness between my legs made me wince aloud and my head span. Paul stirred and for a second I thought he would wake up but he just rolled over and breathed more slowly in his sleep. I stood with my legs a little wider apart and looked around the room for something to cover my naked body.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,292 Followers