Sandra, My Love Ch. 1

Story Info
Two people with special needs find each other.
1k words
4.45
37.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

My name is Lee. I moved to Dallas, Texas last year to take a great job at a big corporate accounting firm. Computer operations supervisor.

Everything was going fine and then I started getting very home sick. Dallas is great but, when your disabled and in a wheelchair it can be very hard trying to find a lady to go out with.

There is a lot of big strong cowboy types. A lady really has to be special to go out with a disabled person, in a wheelchair and both legs amputated.

I was going nuts, lonely, gloomy, and very horny. Just because a guy is in a wheelchair doesn’t mean we don’t need sex. Shit I’m one of the horniest men in the world.

One day I was having lunch in a small café when I noticed a girl from the building. She looked like she was having trouble hearing what the waitress was saying.

I rolled my chair over them, " Hi, can I help?"

Sandra, from the accounting office at work was a total babe. A big sexy smile. Long fire red hair, little sexy brown eyes. Very light skin, like most all red heads.

She was short about five foot even, her breast may have been around a size 36. This day she had worn a very sheer white silk blouse that made her nipples stand up like little mountain peaks. Her areola circles had to have been the biggest I had ever seen.


One other good thing about this fine looking lady was, her nice round ass. It was made for them long nights of hard core sex. I think it was a size 38.

Sandra was also deaf. No big deal for me, I grew up with all kinds of kids like my self with many different kinds of disabilities. In my mind it just made her even more special than she already was.

We talked with each other all through our lunch. I must say this lady was one of the sweetest people I had encountered in my life.

She had two great kids that helped her with in many ways. I won’t go into detail but, if you were deaf what help would you need?

I was a mile high the rest of the day until it came to me, was she married or single. A babe as sweet as her had to have been married. "Oh well, she still is great to be around", I thought.

The next few weeks I had only seen her passing in the long halls or in the elevators. It really sucked meeting someone like her then not being able to talk with her again.

About a month later I was having my lunch in a small park not far from the office, there she was.

The sun light hit her hair and it looked like it was on fire. Sandra’s sexy little smile lead the way. Her silk skirt hugged her body like a fine glove.

She came and sat by me. We talked for an hour without stopping. I wanted to know everything about this special lady.

Then she made my year, she was single…… " YES, YES," I screamed to myself. I had to ask her out. Not for sex but, for friendship and the closeness that I missed so much.

Then I popped the question, " Sandra, would you like to go out with me some time?"

She got a funny lost look on her pretty face. She told me over the years so many men had hurt her. Playing games with her and just trying to get in her pants, she didn’t date any more.

" All right, but, may I ask this?" I paused, " can I keep trying to ask you?"

With a big smile that could have lighted the whole world she said, " I would not have it any other way."

I was so happy, I wanted this lady. As a friend, a person not just a sex toy,……………………. well, I’ll have to think about that.

We had lunch just about every day after that, many times she would cook us a nice meal from home and bring it for lunch.

Before long we were hugging after lunch and holding hands like two kids. It was fun.

A while after that came a big day in our friendship. Sandra, ask me to her house for a family cook out. Most of her family would be there and she said she waited to show me off.

" Show me off?" I thought, " She must like me."

It was a real hot Texas day with the threat of bad storms later that afternoon.

Her family took me in like they had known me for years. Her uncle John, was the best. He was a big man, six foot six inches tall. He was one of the kind that said anything that he wanted. He was so big, who was going to say anything to him, not me….

We talked all day, he told my stories of things Sandy, as he called Sandra when she was growing up. It was a blast, I could see her pretty angel face getting red from some of the things she had done when she was a kid.

Things started to calm down, everyone had went home. Poor Sandra was worn out, she had running around all day. I had told her to come and sit down and take a break. There was a chair beside me. Much to my wonderful astonishment, she gave me a long sexy look and sat on my lap.

" Wow, I’m in heaven." I thought.

She slowly put her arms around me, giving me the best hug I think I had ever had and said, " My family just loves you to death. And you know what." I saw big tears forming in her eyes, " I think I do to."

Her face moved closer to mine, I saw a look on her that I had never seen before. A look of respect, friendship and love.

Our lips met, it was like kissing a piece of red hot coal. Softly kissing each other as we gazed into each others eyes. I had kissed a few ladies in my life but, it never was this good.

Little by little the kiss grew more passionate, our hands caressed each others backs, arms, faces and then I moved my hand to Sandra’s full soft breast.

To Be Continued...

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers