Sandra, My Love Ch. 2

Story Info
Sandra and Lee find lust and passion.
909 words
4.44
30.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

She gasp for air and arched her back when I caressed her little nipples. Slowly my fingers traced her beautiful areola circle.

With tears running down her face, " Oh Lee, I’ve never had a man that loved me touch me."

I whispered in her ear, " Well, baby. You have one that loves you now."

She had look on her face like I had gave her Disney Land, she turned to face me. Her hands held my face as she drove her hot tongue deep into my mouth.

My hands found their way to her sexy ass that was covered by a very thin summer dress. Each squeeze and caress on her ass made her move closer to me. Our bodies were pressed together as our passions grew.

Sandra had a sexy pair of silk panties on her luscious ass. My hands explored every inch and crevice she had to offer.

"Lets go inside my lover man." As she pulled away from me.

Her kids had went home with her mother. It was just us, to touch, kiss, explore and to make love at long last.

Once inside she stood before me, reaching behind her dress and unzipping it. She slowly let it fall to the floor, inch by inch her beautiful body came into my full view.

Sandra had worn a sheer white bra and panty set that wonderful day. Her little sexy nipples were hard as pebbles.

As my eyes went down her short sexy body, I saw something that just made my life. This hot little babe had shaved her pussy clean as a babies bottom.

And it was wet. I could see her like nothing was there. Her lips were also swelled with excitement. Sandra saw me gazing at her hot pussy, a soft little girl smile came across her lips.

She moved to sit on me again, as before facing me. We began kissing this time as lovers, not friends. We needed each others love.

We began kissing, it seemed to last for hours. My hands roamed her wonderful sexy body. She had one of the most sexy ass’s I had ever held.

" Time for me to see you." Sandra said as she started pulling off my shirt. Then she moved to take off my jeans.

" Oh Lee, you are beautiful." As she gazed at my very hard 7 inch cock.

" Fuck," I thought, " I’ve always thought it was to little."

Sandra was on her knees in front of my wheelchair. She looked up at me and said, " I’ve never gave any man in my life oral sex but, I want you in my mouth."

She started kissing all around my cock head. Nice and slow, after a few minutes she took the tip of the head and began sucking me.

My hands caressed her long red hair as she sucked, " Oh baby, that’s it. Just take your time and have fun."

I could tell she had never sucked a man but, she sure was trying hard. Little by little Sandra worked more of my hard cock into her hot mouth.

I pulled her up, " Baby girl, lets go to your bed."

Sandra sat on my lap hugging me tightly as I pushed my chair into her room. Once there she laid on the bed, me beside her.

" Can I try sucking you again Lee?" Sandra ask in a little girls voice.

With a big smile on my face, I said, " You can do anything to me baby. May I lick you while you suck me?"

She jumped up and had her wet little pussy on my mouth before I could blink my eyes. Sandra loved to be licked.

She was grinding her pussy into my mouth and moaning so loud. My tongue flicked all over her clit, inside her, everywhere. She was on cloud nine.

Then it happened, " OH LEE. YES... YES ...YES." My Sandra started cumming.

She rode my face humping and jerking like nothing I had ever known. Screaming and moaning the whole time.

When she finished up she some how made it into the bathroom. For a warm wash cloth to clean her juices off my face.

" Wow, I have never felt anything like that before in my life.", Sandra looked at me, " I can’t wait for more."

I pulled her on top of me, my cock head pushed at her love canal. We kissed deeply as my hands pulled her hips down on me. Slowly my cock entered this beautiful sexy woman.

I could not believe how tight she was. I had two virgins when I was a teenager, she was just as tight as they had been. Later I found out that both of her kids had to be taken early in pregnancy, nothing had ever been in her love canal except me and her ex-husband.

" OH LEE...," Sandra hugged me tight, " You feel so good inside me."

Sandra went wild riding my cock, her hips moving as fast as she could move. Up, down and all around, she rode me hard and fast.

" That’s it baby," I said, reaching to tease her nipples, " ride my cock... Ride it hard."

As I pulled her nipples, I told her, " Come on baby... Do it... ram my cock in you."

"Oh Lee," Sandra gasp for air, " Talk dirty, I love that."

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers