Sandra Romain Strapons Mark Davis

Story Info
Macho porn star rides Romanian Mistress strapon.
1.4k words
3.48
35.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Presently, Porn legend and internationally famous macho man Mark Davis is lying on his back, legs spread. Drilling a gigantic strap-on dildo deep into his ass is the stern and lovely Mistress Sandra Romain. Mark Davis had always wanted to try submission and he couldn't see himself doing it with anyone other than Mistress Sandra Romain. Other women simply weren't up to the task, at least in his mind. Grinning, Mistress Sandra Romain thrust her dildo deep into Mark Davis ass. He was the manliest and toughest guy in the Adult Film Industry. Known as a very dominant performer who excelled at completely dominating women in his sex scenes. Well, tonight he was experiencing the wonders of female domination thanks to Mistress Sandra Romain.

Mark Davis grunted as Mistress Sandra's gigantic strap-on dildo filled his ass. For most of his Adult life, Mark Davis had a secret. He was quite curious about sexual submission but felt he had to hide it in order to fit in. So he got into the porn Industry and crafted this persona as a super macho man for himself. And everybody bought it. He became a wickedly popular performer. Mark Davis remembered a scene he did with the lovely African-American porn starlet Jada Fire. He played the part of the dominant macho man really well. He made Jada Fire kneel before him and suck his long and thick, uncircumcised white cock. After making her suck his dick, he tied her up and fucked her in the ass. Slamming his big cock into the sexy Black woman's tight asshole felt absolutely awesome.

Yeah, Mark Davis loves to fuck women in the ass. During a scene with tall, blonde-haired porn starlet TJ Hart, he fucked her ass so much she almost had to go to the hospital. The tall, blonde TJ Hart thought she could handle a man of Mark Davis calibre but he quickly changed her mind. Mark Davis showed her what he was working with by mercilessly pounding his dick into her asshole and smacking her face as he did so. Oh, yeah. He was really dominant with the sluts of the Adult Film Industry. Mark Davis slammed his dick up TJ Hart's sexy ass and stretched her asshole before shooting his cum deep inside of her. Afterwards he made her suck his cum.

All these memories came flooding through Mark Davis consciousness as Mistress Sandra Romain berated him while slamming her strap-on dildo deep inside his asshole. Mistress Sandra was really getting into it. One of the things many men and women love and dread about Mistress Sandra is her talent for completely dominating both men and women in the bedroom. Regardless of race or gender, she enjoys whipping, flogging, berating and sodomizing men and women with her strap-on dildo. That's why Mark Davis came to her. He wanted to experience true female domination and Mistress Sandra Romain was simply the best in the Adult Film Industry.

Before thrusting her big strap-on dildo deep inside Mark Davis asshole, Mistress Sandra Romain got him nice and ready. First, she needed to show the most macho male in the Adult Film Industry what female domination was all about. And the lovely Mistress Sandra did it like only she could. She stripped him naked and began to break him down in order to remake him. So she took out her long black leather whip to soften him up. While calling him a useless piece of trash, a pathetic excuse for a man and a wimp, she lashed his back, his chest, his shoulders and buttocks with the whip. Mark Davis screamed as Mistress Sandra Romain whipped him. Mistress Sandra laughed as Mark Davis squealed and writhed in pain. Gone was his machismo and cockiness. He was now a squealer like all of his kind. Exactly like Mistress Sandra thought he would be.

After whipping Mark Davis for a good while, Mistress Sandra took out her strap-on dildo. Mark Davis eyes widened when he saw it. Like many men, he was scared and turned on by a sexy and dominant woman with a strap-on dildo. Grinning, Mistress Sandra ordered Mark Davis to kneel before her. It was only fitting that he should kneel before her. For she was a dominant Romanian goddess and he was but a lowly Englishman with hidden kinks and delusions of grandeur. Glaring at him imperiously, she wordlessly sent a command to him while pointing to her feet. Obediently, Mark Davis began sucking Mistress Sandra's toes. Mistress Sandra licked her lips, satisfied at how obedient the supposedly macho Mark Davis was turning out to be. If only all of those porn starlets he fucked in the ass could see him now.

Making Mark Davis grovel at her feet was fun but Mistress Sandra decided that it was time for the arrogant and cocky Englishman to get a taste of his own medicine. Time for him to experience what he dished out to hundreds of women during his career as the Ass Stretcher in the Adult Film Industry. So she made him suck her dildo while reminding him that his saliva was the only form of lubrication he'd get while she fucked him in the ass. Upon hearing those fighting words, Mark Davis got the strap-on dildo as wet as he could. Mistress Sandra then put him on his back and without further ado, pressed the strap-on dildo against his asshole. Mark Davis held his breath, and Mistress Sandra Romain actually saw fear in his eyes. Smiling wickedly, she eased the strap-on dildo into the English porn star's puckered asshole.

Mistress Sandra Romain wasn't exactly gentle as she penetrated Mark Davis asshole with the thick, wide and powerful strap-on dildo. Nor did she intend to be gentle. Mark Davis was an arrogant asshole who routinely bragged about fucking hundreds of women in the ass, both on and off camera. At the Adult Video News Awards last year, he got a little drunk and revealed the sexual secrets and hidden shames of many porn starlets he butt fucked, including Sandra Romain, the dominant woman from the Republic of Romania. Well, Mistress Sandra Romain hadn't forgiven him that gaffe. And here was her opportunity for revenge. And revenge she exacted, in pure Sandra Romain fashion.

Mistress Sandra Romain smacked Mark Davis hard across the face and spat on him while slamming her strap-on dildo into the forbidden depths of his asshole. When that failed to get a scream out of him, she whipped him hard. Mark Davis screamed at last, and Mistress Sandra Romain cried out in victory as the toughest man in the Adult Film Industry surrendered to her. She rammed the dildo deeper inside of him, wanting him to feel what all those women he dominated felt as he filled their assholes with his gigantic, uncircumcised white cock. Black women. Asian women. Hispanic women. White women. Mark Davis did them all. And now a sexy Romanian dominatrix was sodomizing the hell out of him with her gigantic strap-on dildo. Mark Davis screamed like a little bitch. Just like Mistress Sandra Romain knew he would. Mistress Sandra Romain slammed her dildo into him, burying her dildo so far up Mark Davis ass, she was surprised it didn't come out of his mouth. The macho porn star cried, actually cried tears as she fucked him roughly. Afterwards, she pulled the gigantic strap-on dildo out of his now gaping asshole, and made him suck it.

On his knees, his butt still aching, the teary-eyed Mark Davis nevertheless sucked Mistress Sandra Romain's strap-on dildo, tasting his ass on it. Mistress Sandra smiled with satisfaction at how submissive and pliant this previously macho man had become. In a cunning move, she had recorded the entire encounter on camera and planned on distributing it online for profit. To get Mark Davis to come to her BDSM dungeon, she promised him to keep their counter a secret. Of course, she hadn't told him she wouldn't videotape them doing the nasty and he hadn't asked her not to. When he left her place with a smile on his face, he had no idea his world was about to turn upside down. Mistress Sandra Romain smiled to herself. She just loved introducing macho porn studs like Mark Davis to their inner submissive. And she couldn't wait to share her latest victory with the world.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers