Sandy

Story Info
Sex With A Co-Worker.
1.6k words
4.36
5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold wintery night in the North East. My wife was working and I was going to a Retirement party for a Co-Worker. I showered, picked out a nice short sleeved shirt that showed off my defined Triceps. And put on a pair of Blue Jeans and my Cowboy Boots. I looked in the Mirror and thought "Not bad for a 44 year old."

I drove through the snow in my Pick-Up Truck to the Restaurant that was located inside a large Mall. A Blizzard was forecasted for later in the evening. I figured I'd stay for a hour or so then head home before the weather got bad.

Once I arrived I greeted my old Friend and then headed to the Bar. Within a few minutes Sandy, a Co-worker of mine asked me "Is this seat taken?"

Sandy was viewed as a heartless bitch at work. She had a affair while her Husband was serving overseas. Once her Husband found out; he tragically took his own life.

I treated Sandy with respect. Who was I to judge her? On the outside Sandy was the kind of Girl that you'd be proud to take home to your Mother. She had a sweet Farm girl kinda personality. A above average looking body and cute face.

Sandy sat down next to me and I bought her a drink. Sandy and I had only talked to each other in the performance of our dutties at work.

It would be a understatement to say we weren't getting cold hard stares from some of our the Holier-than-thou staff attending the party.

I sensed that this was bothering her. But kept calm and enjoyed my conversation with her. A few minutes later the Bartender handed Sandy a note. He pointed to the guy who sent it.

Sany read it, looked at me and asked "Jay, What the fuck? That dude is a looser."

I said "We can do Two things. One, I can ask him to back off. Or Two, I could put my arm around you. And we can act like were here together. It's up to you."

"If your ok with it, put your arm around me." I put my Right arm around Sandy's back and she leaned into me. Her perfume was intoxicating. Our faces were inches away from each other. I couldn't stand the jerk who sent Sandy the note, so I decided to break his heart. I leaned in and kissed Sandy on the lips.

Sandy responded by kissing me back longer than I expected. That did it. He got up and walked away.

Sandy saw this and asked me to keep my arm around her. She placed her left hand on the inside of my Right thigh. My dick was hard by now and I knew Sandy could feel it. She aggressively squeezed my thigh and I went in for my second kiss of the night. I was obvious to both of us that we both wanted more from each other tonight.

I suggested to Sandy that we say our goodbye's and go somewhere more private.

"Jay, If your ok with it, follow me home. We both live on the same State Route. Sandy's Eight acre's were located just Two miles North of me.

The snow was coming down hard, but we made it to her place. The gravel drive was snow covered and her house was lit up by Two large outdoor lights.

Once we got inside, Sandy offered me a beer and lit a fire in the Fireplace. We sat next to each other on the couch.

"Jay, Your the first man I've kissed since my husband's death. And your married. I want you. I really do. But I don't want to be the one responsible for breaking up your marriage."

I stopped her. And asked her "Sandy did your late husband ever watch you have sex with another man?"

"No....what are you saying?" Sandy said in a shocked tone.

"Have you ever watched him have sex with another women?" I continued.

"No. Are you and your Wife Swingers Jay? I'm kinda confused."

I opened up to Sandy "It's a little more complicated than that. But yes we have watched each other have sex with others. And we loved it. And still do. But things are evolving now. We're at the point where we unofficially have a Open Marriage. So don't feel guilty about being with me. We can go as slow or as fast as your comfortable with. Hell, we can just sit here and hang out if you want. I don't want to do anything your not comfortable with. And I mean that."

Sandy pushed me back on the couch and crawled on top of me. She kissed me deeply and passionately. My hands squeezed her ass as we kissed each other for what seemed like a hour.

The Living Room was getting hot. Sandy sat up and pulled off her Sweater. Showing me her bra covered 34C's. She then started to tug on my shirt. Soon my shirt was removed.

Sandy rubbed her hands over my chest and complimented me on my defined chest. I told her "You look fantastic. I can't wait to see the rest of you."

Without saying a word, Sandy stood up and pulled her jeans down. Leaving her Panties on. I took my jeans off. And watched Sandy stare at my underwear covered dick. The head of my dick was peaking out the top.

With a laugh in her voice Sandy asked "Did I cause that? Are you going to show me the rest of him?"

I slowly pulled my Boxer's down. My dick popped out and Sandy simply said "Oh my God. I can't believe your Wife shares that. I never would."

I pulled Sandy into me and kissed her. "He's yours for the asking anytime you want him. Now let me see your pussy."

I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties down. The light from the fireplace was enough for me to see a carefully manicured landing stip.

"Are you ok with me licking you baby?" I asked.

"You better and then you better fuck me with that monster."

I had Sandy sit on the edge of the Couch as I began licking, sucking and fingering her pussy. Sandy used both of her hands to pull my face into her dripping pussy as she got off over and over again.

She screamed "Jay, Jay, Jay, don't stop."

Sandy was almost crying until I stuck my index finger deep into her ass. She cried out "Ahhhhhhhhh........Ahhhhhhhhhh. I gotta catch my breath."

I grabbed my shirt to wipe my face. And then started kissing her.

"Jay, Are you safe? I'm on the Pill."

"I had a Vasectomy. I got tested a few weeks ago for the other stuff. I'm good."

"Good, Now fuck me."

I got on top of Sandy and slowly started fucking her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. We got into a nice rythem. Our boddies moved as one. Sandy's pussy was the perfect combination of wetness and tightness.

"Go easy Jay. I'm enjoying this. I want it to last." Sandy begged.

When I felt like I was going to cum, I asked Sandy to stand up. I bent her over the Couch. As I entered her from behind. Sandy's body shuttered in pleasure.

I picked up the pace and told her "I'm going to fuck you hard now. Are you ready?"

"Give it too me." Sandy demanded.

I held her luscious hips and watched her tits shake back and forth on every stroke.

"Oh God Jay. Harder. Harder. Harder." She couldn't get enough.

"I'm going to cum Sandy, Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth."

I pulled out and Sandy turned around just in time to watch my cum to squirt all over her face. Sandy sucked my dick dry. And wiped the rest of my cum onto her sweaty tits.

Just then my Cell Phone rang. It was my wife wanting to know If I was ok. She was stuck at a friend's house. Translated, she was getting some dick after work and got snowed in.

As I held Sandy close in my arms, I explained everything in detail to her about sharing my wife and fucking her friends. And Sandy explained her complete situation to me. She was very understanding and asked a lot of questions about our sexual experiences.

We discussed Sandy joining my Wife and I in bed. And what she could expect. The idea of her being with another woman for the first time excited her.

Sandy and I had some wild sex the next morning when she woke me up with a incredible blow job. She wanted me to cum, but I wanted to fuck her again. I had Sandy stand up and bent her over her dresser. I slid into her easily. Her pussy was soaking wet.

Sandy cried out "I love your dick Jay. God I love it. Fill me up.....please!"

"Is this pussy mine now? Is it? Let me hear you say it."

"It's yours. It's your. Now cum inside me."

I pulled out of Sandy and had her lay on her back. I resumed fucking her as fast as I could. "Do you want this dick on a regular basis baby? Let me hesr you say it.

"Yes." She cried out.

"Are you ready for me and my wife together?"

Once again she cried out "Yes."

"Here it comes baby. Ahhhh, Ahhhhh."

Sandy closed her eyes as she felt my cum being released inside her. Her legs were locked around my back.

"Yes baby yes. I needed that so bad. Kiss me."

We both enjoyed ourselves. Sandy was one of the hottest fuck's I ever had.

Sandy and I showered together and then ate breakfast.

There was something special about Sandy. The way she made me feel when we kissed was electrifying. I knew I had to have her on a regular basis. And told her that.

Sandy felt the same way. Just as long as our sexual adventures didn't get revealed to our Co-Workers.