Sandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment or two, her eyes fluttered open. They took another few seconds to focus on me. When they did, she smiled and closed them. Her breathing came back to normal slowly. When it did, she opened her eyes again and smiled at me.

"I told you I was going to die, if you moved."

I chuckled and told her, "I didn't move, you did."

She grinned and nodded; "I thought so." After a moment, she added, "I wondered what it was going to feel like and then before I could stop myself, I rolled my hips. That was a big mistake. That little silver bullet was like nothing, compared to the feel of you in me."

She took a deep breath and slowly blew it out. "I think I blew a fuse or something. I had never felt anything like the orgasm that washed over me. It was like a bolt of lightning running throughout my body. Then it all went black."

She grinned at me again and asked, "We are going to try that again, aren't we?"

I laughed and leaned over to kiss her softly. When I rose up, I replied, "Knowing you, I'd say yes, but we're going to wait a little while though. You scared the hell out of me. When you went limp, I didn't know what had happened. You were still jerking and twitching, as I pulled out of you, so I figured you weren't dead."

She looked at me hard for a second or so and then she asked, "I was still having an orgasm, even after I passed out? Damn, I can't believe that."

"Well, it's true," I told her.

"Oh, I believe you," she said sitting up. "I just can't believe that I missed out on part of that monster of an orgasm. It's probably for the best though. If I hadn't passed out, I probably would have died."

I shook my head and laughed, as I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. "Well, there's always next time," I said and laughed again.

She nodded against my chest and laughed along with me.

*****

Well, there wasn't another time, as she left later that afternoon. She was back with her husband before dark and we are all still friends. Their relationship is doing well, much better than it had been in past. I don't know what the difference is and I've never asked.

I like to think that I had something to do with it. Actually, I wish she were mine. Well, maybe not. I'm not sure how long I'd live, if she were.

12