Santa Ana Winds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?" he growled into her ear.

"I want you," was her reply.

"What do you want?"

"I want you."

"No, tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to fuck me."

"With what?"

"I want you to fuck me with your hard cock."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," she whimpered, "please fuck me with your cock. Please put it inside me now."

He was on his knees behind her, grabbing her hips, raising her up against him. He pressed the head of his cock against her lips. When she raised her face and shoulders off the bed he pushed her back down.

"I want you ass up and face down. Do you understand?" he barked at her.

When she was slow to answer, she felt his hand crack across her ass cheek. It stung.

"I want you ass up and face down. Do you understand?" he repeated.

When she was still slow to reply she felt him grab a fist full of hair and pull back sharply, forcing her shoulders into the bed.

"You're mine. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to be yours to do with as you please," she replied. His complete control over her had taken her by surprise. She wondered if she should fight or surrender to him. She was on the verge of complete surrender when she felt his cock plunge in balls deep.

Her cry was muffled in that damn ratty bedspread. He withdrew his cock almost as quickly and then plunged into her again. She cried out again. With her shoulders pressed down and her hair yanked back her hands were virtually useless. There was little she could do but take it when he began stroking his cock in and out of her sopping pussy with earnest. She cried out with each deep stroke. The open windows carried her cries across the motel parking lot. Letting go of her hair, he leaned to place a hand on the back of her neck.

She felt she had no control as he forced her head down further into the crumpled bed spread. His cock was riding deep over her g-spot with each thrust. She could feel a massive orgasm approaching.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, please fuck me. Fuck my pussy."

"Do you want more?" he demanded on a particularly hard thrust.

"Yes. Don't stop fucking me. I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me. Cum for me now."

She didn't need much encouragement as she went over the crest with his next thrust. She flooded over and it ran over his cock, down her legs, wetting everything. He watched her body tense and relax with each wave and saw her brown sphincter wink at him

He spat on his hand and rubbed the saliva into the crack of her ass. He did it a second time and concentrated his wet finger on her anus. She wondered what he was thinking. She was more than a bit worried as she felt him slide his finger into her ass. It hurt for a second, but the rough fucking she was getting soon pushed the pain away and she was surprised by how easily he'd gotten a second finger inside. The initial pain had been replaced be a feeling of pleasurable fullness. He'd slowed the pounding he was giving to her pussy to let her get used to the sensation in her ass. She found she liked it. Force or not, the sensation was adding to her pleasure.

His fingers in her ass could feel his cock slide into her pussy with each stroke. The sensation fascinated him. He wasn't sure what had made him want this now. They'd talked about it, and it had always been something they'd kept on a backburner for a rainy day. Maybe that first bite, or maybe the realization of how turned on she was spurred him on. Probably it was the sense of power and domination he had over her. Whatever the reason, he could not deny the desire to fuck her ass.

She'd given up struggling at this point. She knew he could get her to do anything. He slipped out of her pussy and positioned the tip of his cock at her asshole and began to push. She moved away from the intrusion until he grabbed another fist of hair.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked her.

She nodded and groaned as he slid the head of his cock past her sphincter. He paused to let her get used to the feeling before he pushed further in. He watched his cock disappear into her ass. The angle was awkward, and he had to let go of her hair to hold her hips. She didn't move away, but pushed her beautiful ass back into him. They fucked like that for some time. He let her rise up on her elbows. She took advantage of the freedom to rub her clit with a free hand.

She came at least once. He could feel her anus contract like he had seen it earlier. He loved to watch her masturbate. It turned him on to see her give herself pleasure. Knowing she was masturbating now and feeling the tips of her fingers occasionally brush his balls spurred him to his release. It began with that tingling in his upper thighs that comes before his most powerful orgasms. She clamped down hard on his cock then. The sensation was unlike anything he'd felt before. It was like fucking a warm, wet vice. He thought his balls were going to shoot themselves through his cock when he came. He saw stars and collapsed across her back, panting.

She lay content under him. Her hand was still mildly stroking her pussy, but now it was more to help her come down from her pleasure than to build her up for more. It pleased her that he had used her for his pleasure. She knew she'd be sore the next day and maybe a few days beyond. She also knew that he'd kiss away any soreness the next time they met.

12