Santa Baby

Story Info
He's cumming down her chimney tonight.
1.5k words
3.9
58.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard started working as Santa at age 19. It seems like a young age, but no one else in the town would volunteer at the local mental institution. The job was fun, not only because he loved working with kids, but these children were special. Each one formed some magical attraction to the man in the red suit, no matter if they were three or thirty. Richard relished in the experience, but by the next Christmas the home had closed because the government couldn't afford it. The experience stuck with him and he decided to try the 'mall' Santa thing.

Interviewing to be Santa, that was a weird experience. Here Richard sat, a 22 year old college student in a room full of jolly old fat guys that were probably fathers or grandfathers. Richard didn't think he had a shot at the job, but received a congratulatory call just a day later. Jerry, a fifty year old, and he were the two men for the job. Jerry would work all day Saturday and Sunday. Richard was the weekday Santa; four days a week, three hours a day.

Samantha, Richard's beautiful and scrumptious little wife, was pleased with the news. She made fun of the fat rubber stomach that he purchased to add that 'bowl full of jelly.' Jerry had it naturally, but Richard had to purchase his. The day before Richard started, Samantha left for Poland. She was overseas for almost two weeks. Richard thought that would be hard for him so he spent his days studying and his afternoons at the mall.

The kids were wonderful. Richard loved hearing their excitement as they relayed lists of toys, games, and dolls that he knew nothing about. Sitting upon the golden throne, crowds coming and going, and bringing joy to all makes you feel like you have the magic of Saint Nicholas. It was remarkable that Jerry and Richard looked so much alike when they were all dressed in the suit. The elves had trouble telling them apart which Jerry and Richard laughed about as often as the mix up occurred. Jerry truly was a jolly old chap.

The only problem in working with children is that you are exposed to every known cold, virus and the like. The day before Richard's wife returned to the States he got sick. It was the flu for sure. Jerry, the weekend Santa, was nice enough to take the Friday shift.

___________________________

Samantha attempted to surprise Richard by leaving Poland Friday instead of the original flight on Saturday. She took the red eye flight and arrived Friday before Richard's shift should have ended at the mall. She patiently waited at the back of the line to meet Santa.

"I believe you're next little girl," Santa said to the 22 year old woman, the only person left waiting to entertain an audience with the giver of gifts.

"Well, hello Santa. Aren't you surprised to see me?" Samantha said to Santa, thinking it was Richard.

"Why yes, Santa's always happy to see you and have you sit on his lap," came Santa's standard response.

By this time Samantha's mind was dirty and her panties soaking wet. She sat on his lap and rested her head near his ear.

"Santa, do you think I've been good or bad this year," Samantha said while tracing her tongue along the lobe of Santa's ear.

Santa froze. Jerry wondered what the hell was going on. He wasn't sure who this woman was or what intentions she had.

"I'd have to check the lists again," came Santa's labored reply.

"Oh Santa, I know I've been a bad girl," Samantha whispered, "I'm thinking I'll get nothing for Christmas this year."

"You still have time to get on the nice list. It's almost two weeks until I climb into the sleigh."

"Two weeks doesn't give me very long then Santa," Samantha replied as she gently stroked the inside of Santa's rosy red thigh.

"I'm sure you'll find some way," came Santa's annoyed response. This lady was definitely a pervert. In all the years that Jerry had played Santa, never had he been sexually advanced by anyone. The idea that Santa turned this lady on somehow even sickened Jerry, but nevertheless he was instantly aroused. It must have been the taboo nature of the whole thing that intrigued Jerry.

Samantha never heard the annoyed tone in Santa's voice. Instead she moved her hand over Santa's now bulging red suit and began to tease his inflamed cock head.

"Do you like, Santa?" Samantha taunted.

A roaring of laughter erupted from the jolly good chap, "Ho, ho, ho. Santa does like."

"I'll be waiting in the sleigh. It'll be a fun ride to the North Pole I'm sure," Samantha said as she left Santa's lap and escaped to Santa's dressing room.

Samantha, alone in the dressing room, disrobed and caressed her naked body eagerly awaiting Santa's decent from his throne. The elves were long gone, but Samantha did not care. After two weeks of being gone she was horny, and wanted, what she believed to be, her husband's member. There was insufficient lighting in the dressing room, but Samantha had always relished in the mystery of darkness.

Santa entered still fully dressed and full of Christmas cheer evidenced by his bulge and wrinkle of his nose.

"Don't move. I want to be nasty with Santa. Is that alright with you?" Samantha questioned.

"Yes" came the gruff voice of Santa.

Samantha reached out, caressing the bulge with one hand and running her other hand through the snow white beard.

"This is fucking incredible. I'm glad that you took this job."

"I'm just spreading Christmas cheer," Santa offered merrily.

Samantha dropped to her knees and fumbled with Santa's zipper. It was Samantha's idea that all of this should be done with his suit still on; it would add further to her enjoyment of the fantasy. Finally Santa's cock was free.

"It feels different than I remember. I guess the suit makes it appear smaller." Samantha offered before taking the cock into her mouth.

Different than she remembers? Jerry was sure that he didn't know this woman. The thought only lasted for a few seconds as Jerry began to enjoy the warmth of Samantha's mouth. Whether or not he knew this woman, she was skilled in giving head and Jerry wasn't about to do anything to interrupt her performance.

"This is so dirty. I'm not sure what the attraction is, but I'm really fucking horny for you," Samantha was getting hornier by the second. An orgasm for her was in the immediate future.

"How would you like to fuck this naughty little girl, Santa?" Samantha now dripping was encouraging that glorious moment when she could have Santa orgasm inside of her.

"Ho, ho, ho! That sounds delightful," Santa's eager reply.

"Fuck me doggie-style. Do me hard!" Samantha positioned herself over the back of a chair and braced for Santa's rigid member.

Santa entered Samantha's tight pussy with considerable force; however, not much of the cock actually went in because of the suit and Jerry's 'bowl full of jelly'.

"Push deeper. I want to feel you completely inside of me," came Samantha's begging.

"I'm sorry. I can't do much more. It's this damn suit," Santa shot back.

Samantha began massaging her clit while Santa was penetrating her. This was not exactly the way Samantha's mind had conceived this fantasy, but a few minor adjustments were to be expected. Santa pumped furiously for less than a minute before shooting his load inside of Samantha. Needless to say, Samantha was rather disappointed.

"You must have been really worked up?" came Samantha's gentle response.

"Yes, it was a very arousing experience and I haven't had sex in a while," Santa tried to appeal his poor performance.

"It's okay. The Christmas season has only begun," Samantha said trying to console Santa. He missed me while I was out of the country and he was really horny, Samantha rationalized. Samantha decided that she would seduce him when they got home. She was determined to fuck Santa's brains out tonight. Samantha dressed again while Santa was in the bathroom removing his garb.

Samantha, ever the mysterious one, left without speaking to Santa, but left the following handwritten note:

"I'll meet you back at the North Pole. I'm a kinky sort, but leave the reindeer on the roof." - Signed "All I want for Christmas"

Samantha drove home pondering the fact that she did not orgasm during the little tryst. She touched herself through her panties and considered her level of sexual frustration. Samantha resolved that as soon as she got home she would masturbate with her favorite toy, hopefully getting off at least once before Santa returned.

Samantha opened her front door and instantly heard the television blaring. That is men for you, going to work and leaving the TV on, Samantha thought as she went to turn it off. As Samantha entered the living room, she saw her husband, Richard, stretched out on the sofa and surrounded by a large pile of used tissues.

"Hey honey. What are you doing home today? I am so sick I had to skip work today. Jerry was nice about it though." Richard mumbled.