Santa Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook her nervously offered hand before she moved back to the sofa. The jet black skirt of her red and black dress fit tightly to her round full ass as she turned slightly to look behind herself before sitting down, the hem sliding up her coffee colored thighs as she sat down. As she sat the hem of the skirt pulled high enough to reveal a pair of equally black panties. She wasn't thin, but definitely wasn't fat either, just filling out the outfit with plenty of curves. I didn't have much time to dwell on her appearance before Diana introduced Tiffany.

Tiffany looked somewhat familiar, but I couldn't place where I knew her from. Tiffany was also a bit larger in size, maybe as much as a fourteen, but her size was well proportioned with a pair of what had to be triple D tits encased in a snug, black, long sleeved dress that wrapped around her body and attached back to itself just below her left breast. As she stood up I could see that the dress material hung down in the back nearly to her knees, but in the front the skirt arched up and crossed over itself high on her thighs to create a huge V up her front. As she stood the high cut of the V shaped hemline clearly exposed the front of a pair of sexy lace panties with tiny blonde curls trying to poke out the lace. I tried not to stare, but had to admit, the shape of the dress had definitely given me something to take my attention off her full, round tits. She smiled knowingly at me as she stretched her hand across the table to me, giving me a soft handshake as her eyes traveled down my body to the bulge I could feel growing in my shorts. "A pleasure to meet you. I've heard quite a bit about you," she said with a smile, not taking her eyes off my quickly growing problem for long seconds, looking up at my face only when she released my hand.

"And this is Joanne," Dianna added as Tiffany sat back down next to the previously outspoken redheaded. She was a younger woman, maybe in her mid-thirties, wearing a black sequined top dress. The sequined band, only about a foot wide, wrapped around her body, encasing her small, maybe B cup breasts and staying in place of their own accord without any straps that I could see. The rest of the dress Joanne had on was a satiny, flowing material, extending from just below her breasts to the middle of her thighs, which moved and fluttered as she stood up. The black material was a striking contrast to her ivory white skin. Unlike the other three ladies, she stepped around the end of the table and over to me, quickly reaching her arms around my neck and pulling her body against mine. Her small breasts, pressed the scratchy sequined material to my bare chest as her hips pressed her own pelvis against the now significant bulge in my shorts as she whispered in my ear, "I see you got my Christmas list this year Santa!"

"Um. If you say so," I answered a little breathlessly as she stepped back and turned to step around the table again, sitting down.

"Well, if Joanne gets a hug, so should I. My name is Mandy!" The last woman said as she got up from the overstuffed chair on the right side of the table. She was well proportioned, a little shorter than I was, not overly thin, maybe a hundred thirty pounds or so. Nearly half of her easily C cup breasts showed through the wide gap of the skintight, purple dress. The only thing seeming to hold the sides from springing apart from the pressure of her tightly contained breasts was the thin purple string lacing the two halves together leaving a wide V of creamy skin showing from her navel to just above her breast and a wide strip of equally exposed skin up each side of her body from her thigh to the top of the dress. The long sleeved dress extended all the way down below her knees, hugging every curve of her body as she stepped to me and wrapped both arms around my neck. She pressed her full, soft tits to my chest through the soft purple material, her hips pressing her mound to me as she lifted herself slightly higher on her already tall high heels to bring her lips even with mine.

She pressed her soft lips to mine, gently sucking my lower lip before teasing my lips with her tongue to coax me to open my mouth. I let my free hand slide around her involuntarily as her tongue teased into my mouth and flicked the tip of my own tongue in an intricate little dance, followed by her tongue withdrawing and sucking my lower lip again.

"Damn," I breathed softly as she pulled her face from mine and slipped out of my grasp to move back to her chair.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said with a grin as she sat back down.

"Well. Now that we're all acquainted," Diana said with a smile, "I know we all had presents to buy and Robert has agreed to play Santa for us, so why don't we let him do that thing that Santa is so famous for?"

"Uh yeah," I said sitting down in the chair Diana was trying to gently steer me into. I let her guide me the few steps to the chair and then sat down, after which she retreated to the kitchen and brought back a chair for herself.

"So, Santa, why don't you dig in your bag. The ladies picked names a couple weeks ago and were supposed to get a real gift and a gag gift for whoever they drew. So there should be two for everyone."

"Well, we'll see who we get first then," I said as I pulled a package out of the bag and opened the tag to read. "Jessica!" I announced before holding the package out toward her.

"Oh I don't think so," Elaine said with a smile. "I think we should sit on Santa's lap while we open them!"

"Oh yeah. Definitely!" Mandy chimed in.

"Alright," Jessica said brightly, getting up from the sofa and stepping around to me, each step showing and then hiding again her black panties. She turned and sat sideways on my lap, her legs hanging over one of mine and my mostly hard cock pressing up against the back of her thighs. "Ohhhh I like this!" she announced, wiggling her big ass on my lap and grinding her thighs against my hard shaft. She took the small package from me and quickly unwrapped it. "Ohhhh sweet!" she said with a giggle, holding them up to show to the ladies. "New bars!"

"Have Santa put them on you!" Tiffany called from her seat on the sofa.

"Oh yeah. I think that's a great idea!" Joanne added.

"Here, Santa. You wanna do the honors?" she said, handing me a small box with what looked like two mouse sized barbells with tiny candy canes attached to each end.

"What are they?" I asked, not at all sure what I was supposed to do with them.

"Well, they're nipple rings, silly!" she said, reaching up to her neck. She pulled the bow on the little string that held her top up and let it fall down her front, completely exposing her full, round coffee colored breasts, each with a nearly four inch wide, dark brown areola and rock hard nipple with a silver bar stuck through them. "I've never had Santa put rings in my nipples before," she said with a giggle.

"Uh, how?"

"One end unscrews," she whispered as I wrapped one arm around her body to reach the other side of her right breast, my fingers feeling along her breast until I found the end of the little barbell that was stuck through her dark, fat nipple. I wasn't sure if I was more nervous or turned on as I unscrewed the little end off the barbell. "You don't want to dawdle replacing it. The hole starts to close up almost immediately!" she whispered as I got ready to pull the barbell out.

"I'm not sure I can do this," I said, shaking my head.

"You just need better access," she said, standing up and stepping out of my arms. She turned to face me, hiked her skirt up, exposing the black satin looking panties and then stepped toward me, sitting on my lap, straddling me, her big tits now right in front of me. "There, now you have plenty of access," she said with a grin as she held the box with the new jewelry out for me.

"If you're sure," I said, reaching into the box and pulling one of the new barbell looking things out. I unscrewed one end and then looked back at her big tit and the bar currently sticking through her nipple. "Here goes," I said, pulling the existing bar out with one hand. I dropped it into the box and then moved my hand to lift her breast. I found the hole in her nipple and gently tried to press the new bar in, being less than successful.

"You're not hurting me. Just use a bit more pressure," she coaxed me. "There...that's it!" she cooed as I twisted the new bar back and forth between my fingers as I pushed it through. "Ohhhhhh yeah," she moaned softly as the end poked through the other side.

"Oooooooh Jessica. We heard that moan!" one of the ladies called.

"Hey girl. I got his rock hard cock pressing against my pussy and his fingers playing with my tits. You try that and not moan!" Jessica called back as I worked to screw the new barbell end on.

"I hope I get that much from Santa then!" whoever it was called back as I moved to Jessica's other tit. I quickly unscrewed the end and then got ready to switch that one, feeling a bit more confident than with the first.

"I think we need a new rule here," someone said from behind Jessica. "If you have to take something off like this, you have to leave it off, and oh yeah, Santa has to kiss whatever you uncover!"

"Oh hell Mandy! You have such a dirty mind!"

"Not really!" Mandy answered. "I just know what I got for people!"

"Okay, I'll take that challenge. If I get something that can be worn, Santa exposes, kisses and then replaces with the new." I heard another voice say as I finished screwing the end on the little barbell.

"Looks like you get to kiss em both!" Jessica coaxed, reaching to her own tits and lifting them.

"Seriously? You girls want me kissing, well, whatever gets exposed?" I asked in surprise, looking over at Diana who was grinning and trying to suppress a chuckle. "I will definitely find a way to get you back for this," I said to her before turning to look at the woman on my lap. "You want me to kiss em, huh?"

"Oh yeah."

"Alright," I said, reaching down to replace her hands with mine, lifting both her tits toward my face. I opened my mouth and sucked the whole front of one of her tits into my mouth and used my tongue to flick the tip of her nipple back and forth, quickly bringing a moan from her lips.

"Sounds like more than a kiss," someone said as I switched to the other tit. I felt Jessica's hands slide down my bare chest and into the top hem of my shorts, digging as she lifted herself up to find my cock and move it from its bent and rather uncomfortable position down along my leg to stick up toward the waistband of my red shorts.

"Bad girl," I said as I let go of her nipple and let both breasts droop back to where they had been.

"Just returning the favor," she said quietly enough that I doubted the other girls could hear, one hand wrapped around my shaft while the other kept the front of my shorts pulled down and away to completely expose me.

"Come on Jessica. We want a chance too!" someone said from behind her.

"Okay, okay!" Jessica said with a huff. "Thanks!" she whispered as she pulled her hands off my cock and stood up, reaching for the box with the discarded rings in it as she did. She turned and walked back to her seat, leaving her top hanging down and her tits exposed.

I dug into the bag and pulled another present out. "Mandy!" I announced.

"Oh goodie!" she said, bouncing out of her chair and over to me. She sat down on my lap, her legs hanging over my right leg and wiggled herself on my lap. I felt her hand reach down next to her thigh and grab my cock through my shorts. "This is a goodie too!" she giggled as I held the package out for her. I watched as she unwrapped the package and pulled out a pair of white lace panties. "Oh yeah! Crotchless panties! I love it!" she said with a grin before looking at me. "You know what that means!"

"No what?"

"It means that you get to kiss my pussy before you put my new panties on me!" she answered with a giggle, sliding off my lap and quickly pulling her dress up to reveal an arrow shaped clump of blonde curls on her exposed mound, aiming straight to her pussy. "The girls all know I hate to wear panties. Wanna know why?"

"Okay, why?"

"Cuz I'd hate to have something in the way if a really hot looking guy wanted to touch me, or maybe kiss me, or even fuck me!" she said with a giggle. "How about it stud? Wanna fuck my hot little pussy?"

"I think that's a little premature," I answered her honestly.

"Ah well. At least I get a good kiss. Feel free to lick too," she said as she turned to face away from me, bending at her waist, keeping her legs straight as she did so. She pushed her bare ass out at me, her fat, round pussy lips sticking out between her legs at me. She stepped back toward me, each step spreading her legs farther before she had her legs straddling mine in the chair, her pussy only a foot or so from my chest.

"I'm not sure I can kiss your pussy like this," I said honestly.

"Well, I can solve that," she said, reaching between her legs for the front of my shorts. Before I could really stop her, she had my shorts pulled down in front and half of my cock sticking up exposed as she lowered her pussy toward it. "Oh fuck yeah," she moaned as she rubbed my head between her lips, my hands moving to her bare ass, but my mind unwilling to do anything to stop her actions. I felt her hot pussy rubbing against me, teasing her lips apart and spreading her juices on my shaft. "God I wanna fuck this cock!" she moaned loudly before pulling away from my cock.

"I'm thinking that after he puts those on you, you should sit on him and see how they work!" one of the ladies called.

"I think so too," someone else chimed in. In a few moments it seemed unanimous that after I put her panties on that I should stick my cock into her.

"How about it Robert? Should Santa fill a vacancy?" Diana coaxed with a grin.

"That's what everyone wants? To watch me fuck someone?" I asked with a furled brow.

"Sweetie, we've been trying on really sexy lingerie, trying out vibrators and dildos and generally getting horny as hell for the last three hours. Given the chance, I think every one of us would jump at the chance for a real cock right now!" Elaine said.

"Alright, you win," I said, taking the panties from her. I helped her step into them and then pulled them up her legs and over her firm round ass. I stood up, pushed her toward the coffee table and then pushed her down to sit on the table. She quickly got the idea and readily lay back on the wooden table, pulling her dress even higher and spreading her legs wide apart while I pushed the suspenders off my shoulders and let the slightly baggy shorts fall down my legs.

"Oh shit!" I heard several women breathe softly at the sight of my fully engorged cock, one of which was Diana herself, seeing my hardon for the first time outside my pants.

"You sure about this?" I asked, looking down at Mandy staring at my engorged head and shaft.

"Oh yeah. More than sure," she said, holding her hands out toward me between her legs. I knelt down between her legs and grabbed my own shaft, rubbing it up and down her pussy several times to spread her wetness across my head and then pushed into her, slowly forcing her pussy to stretch and expand around my mushroom head until I finally penetrated into her. "Oh my god!" she moaned loudly as I slid into her several inches, pulling back and then pushing in again. I pushed in and out of her pussy several times before realizing how big of a mistake this was. I hadn't had sex in, well almost six months, and I very suddenly realized that the sensations I was feeling from her pussy was quickly pushing me toward climax.

"Okay. I better quit," I said pulling from her pussy.

"Noooooo!" she cried, trying to reach for me as I climbed from my knees.

"Look. I haven't had sex in, well months, and honey what your pussy is doing is going to leave you full of one hell of a load."

"So?" she said, pushing herself up on her elbows. "It's not like we can't make you hard again!"

"Honey, trust me. I can guarantee that I can get you hard again, if that's what you're worried about. If you think this is something we don't want to see, think again. Go for it. We have all afternoon!" Jessica said.

"Besides. You go now, the next girl gets you for a lot longer!" Elaine chimed in.

I looked around the room, finally settling on Diana. "Seriously?" I asked her.

With a grin, she got up from the chair, walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down. "Trust me, it'll be just fine. They just watched each other half dressed or completely naked, fucking themselves or each other with vibrators. You think they're going to be offended watching one of them getting fucked with a cock like yours?"

"Come on honey. Come on back in me. You were already pushing me close to my own climax so fast. Come finish me and finish in me!" Mandy coaxed, holding her legs up and apart again, her hands extending toward me invitingly.

"I will never understand women," I muttered.

"You don't have to," Diana said with a soft giggle. "All you have to do is enjoy us!" she said, reaching down around my body and grasping my hard cock. "God you are big, aren't you?" she cooed as she pushed on my back to force me closer to Mandy as she aimed my cock for her pussy. I felt my head slip into her wet lips and involuntarily pushed toward the sensations. In and out I started to plunge, looking down at her on the table, my cock sliding in and out of her shaved lips while her hands quickly untied the front of her dress, pulling it apart so she could pull and play with her own nipples.

"Oh god." Mandy moaned. "So big and so fucking fat!"

"God look how sexy he is. Shit I wouldn't mind being right there right now." I heard Elaine say from where she was sitting to my left.

"Shit I don't know how long I can hold off," I grunted.

"Don't. Just let it happen!" Mandy moaned loudly. "I'm going to come any second anyway!"

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt my balls tighten up and a tingly feeling spread through my body. It was only a few strokes later that my body jerked and jammed my cock hard into her pussy, a huge gush of cum lancing out of my cock into her waiting pussy. I felt her whole body jerk after mine, her pussy contracting around my shaft as my next spurt of cum was forced out with another jerk of my body. Over and over I jerked, pumping more cum into her until all that was left was my softening cock oozing more into her as I knelt between her legs, panting.

"God that was hot." I heard Jessica coo softly, her dress pulled apart and her panties pulled to one side to expose her chocolate brown pussy lips, two fingers stuffed into herself.

"You can say that again," two of them said almost in unison.

"Sorry," I mumbled to Mandy as she lay there, holding a hand out to me.

I took her hand and she used it as leverage to pull herself up, wrapping her legs around me and pressing her bare tits against my chest. She wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, her lips opening to press wetly to mine in a long seductive kiss. "It was perfect!" she whispered after breaking the minute or more long embrace. "Thank you."

"Glad you think so," I answered her, feeling a bit guilty for coming in her and coming so fast. "I usually don't have sex on the first date."

"So? It isn't bothering me any. I don't usually either, but after all the stories I heard about you, well I don't feel like this is the first date."

"Stories?"

"Uh huh. Diana's been telling us all about you for months. It's sad about your wife, but you know, if I was her I'd have done the same thing. Make sure my man will be happy after I'm gone."

"I didn't know I was common knowledge," I answered, turning to look at Diana who was sitting in the chair again looking a bit sheepish.