Santa's Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was his turn Elly disappeared upstairs as he signed, then when he was finished Joy gave him a huge hug. "You did good, you both are glowing, I couldn't have hoped for better. I know Jane would be happy for you too. Funny thing about Jane, I'm not sure Elly told you, but it was Jane who first told her to think about moving on from Charlie, told her you never know when something better could come along. She knew you two were right for each other before you did. Case in point, the only reason Elly could see me tonight, is because she's a part of you now, she shares your heart. I knew when I had a confused woman looking at me, you didn't need me, you love her, and she loves you." She let that sink in then said, "by the way as I said I was due to be here a lot longer and funny thing about the time magic, it can't be cancelled, just must run its course, so those kiddos upstairs are frozen for at least another 45 minutes. I'm sure you and Elly can find a way to fill that time." Joy said with a wicked grin on her face then added, "oh, but you'll need" she said waving her pen, and magically he was wearing a Santa suit. "I think there's a lonely mom with some treats for you by the fireplace Santa, take good care of her." With that she was gone with a hint of peppermint.

Dan went back to the couch and sure enough standing in front of the fire was Elly wearing a loosely tied robe.

"Santa, there you are! I have some milk and a cookie for you, I hope you're one who likes to lick his cookies." she dropped the robe to show her naked body, with whipped cream covering her pussy.

"Ho Ho Ho, absolutely dear, come to Santa my sweet." Elly smiled and rushed to him and after a deep kiss he wasted no time laying her down and sampling her goodies. When he had her thrashing in pleasure with his tongue he rose and went to remove the pants.

A hand stopped him, panting she said with lust in her eyes, "leave that suit on Santa, come give me that candy cane in your pants though," she said massaging said cane that was near bursting out of Dan's pants. Dan didn't need to be asked twice he lower the pants enough to get his cock out and sunk it deep into his love's pussy. Unlike last year, he was no longer frustrated, he made slow love to Elly's body loving every curve and reveling in every moan. When he was finished, they had cum together and just lay on the couch enjoying each other and the glow.

Midnight chimed signaling time had resumed. So they dressed and headed upstairs to their shared bed to get rest before four excited kids woke them the next day.

"Merry Christmas my sweet Elly."

"Merry Christmas Dan." She said as they kissed then added, "you know I wasn't really expecting any action tonight, but we could be in trouble, I'm off my pill because it was messing with my hormones, and its about that time."

Dan smiled, "Well, then we get a little bonus gift, and our blended family gets a little bigger. Jane and I always discussed more than two, but she got sick. I'm up for more chaos if you are. We're still pretty young."

Elly smiled and looking into his eyes said, "I'd like that too, and you know my doctor did say another baby would probably fix my hormone issues, I just did not think you would want another. If this one did not take, maybe we try for another." Then smiling she added, "but maybe let's discuss getting married first." She said with a chuckle.

"Deal, and I'd love to marry you, but I want to do it right, and I don't want to rush the kids."

Elly nodded, "I know my love, me too, if a baby happens, we'll deal, but I'd rather not have people think you only married me because I got pregnant."

"No one whose seen us together will think that dear." Dan said smiling, "but if there is a baby, we have to name it Joy if it's a girl, since it's her fault."

Elly smiled, "Only fitting, but Rudy, if it's a boy. We wouldn't be here without his help last year."

Dan nodded and snuggled Elly close, rubbing her belly absent mindedly, and wondering if next year there would be five kids to buy for. Either way, somehow this next year looked to be happier than this year had been.

12