Santa's Naughty Aunt

Story Info
Woman with Santa fetish fulfills fantasy, & her nephew's too!
3.1k words
4.53
409.6k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

I came home from a hard day's work to find an urgent message from my mom. I thought about "forgetting" to check my answering machine. I was beat. Too many 10 hour days, and with Christmas just around the corner I also had to deal with hordes of shoppers downtown and wondering what to get everyone myself. I like the holidays, but I wish I didn't need a vacation when they were done.

I called my mom. "Honey, I need a big favor," she said. "Our church group is having Santa tonight for the kids, and we just had a disaster. Vince Peterson was going to play Santa, but he slipped coming down his steps and broke his ankle! I only have two hours before the kids come and I don't have a Santa. And, well, you WOULD fit in the outfit."

I resented this a bit. OK, I've gained 10 pounds since I graduated, too much beer and eating out. But mostly I'm big, I'm six-three and about 235 and, well, about the exact same size as that asshole Vince Peterson, a neighbor of ours. He was one of these guys who fancied himself God's gift to women, always flirting and making a nuisance of himself.

I could have argued with mom for an hour and still ended up playing Santa, so I just shut up and went over there. I figured I'd get something extra under the tree for it. I got to my folks place, accepted her repeated thanks, and got into the suit. It fit like a glove, I mean, it actually looked GOOD on me. Put the whiskers on and the hat and damn, I was Santa Claus.

I'd never actually played Santa before, but as my Mom drove me to the fire hall I said I thought I'd figure it out. Ask the kiddies what they want, say Ho ho ho, act jolly. I guessed I'd pull it off.

Mom dropped me off but said she couldn't stay, she wasn't assigned to chaperone this event. I got in there and there were several other mothers there, and they told me what to do. It went off without a hitch. The kids were happy, my mom was happy, the other adults there were happy.

Just when the line was winding down I saw a familiar face come through the door, my Aunt Jess to be exact. My mother had encouraged her to join the church group, to get more involved in something constructive. Aunt Jess was a piece of work. The second wife of my mom's brother Don, Aunt Jess was a vivacious woman who loved to be the center of attention. And now, seeing her come into this crowded room, I could see everyone turn toward her like she was magnetic.

She was a very attractive woman, her light brown hair cut short, and those blue eyes sparkled with a barely contained mischief. Her figure was full and round and deliciously curvy. But there was something about her, something overtly sexy, that I could never put my finger on. She was a shameless flirt, and at family gatherings I never got away with less than a big hug and a kiss on the lips as a goodbye. I always got the impression that she was thinking about sex as much as I was. From the first day I met her I had a big crush on her, and seeing her now was a bit distracting.

The last kid sat on my lap and told me he wanted a Razor scooter. I ho ho hoed and got him off my aching thighs. I couldn't believe how much little kids weigh, they all must have put rocks in their pockets. Aunt Jess was standing next to me, talking to another of the ladies, and I heard her say that she was there as part of the cleanup committee. The room wasn't messed up at all, so I figured that would take just a few minutes. I sat and watched her, admiring her lush body, her lovely face. "That's what I want for Christmas," I sighed, as I watched her bend over to pick up a napkin and saw that nice broad ass in all its splendor.

I was about to surprise her by showing her my face under the whiskers when she snuck away from everyone else and walked over to me. "Santa," she said in a breathy, sexy voice, "I'll be done cleaning in just a bit. Could you stay awhile? I'd like to get the chance to tell you what I want for Christmas." She walked away before I could answer her. It was obvious she didn't know who I was. Should I play along? Hey, wasn't I entitled to a little fun?

I went to the men's room and hung out for 10 minutes. I peeked out and saw that all the lights were out. I went back into the hall, worried that I might be locked in. I was about to call out, "Aunt Jess?" when a voice came from behind. "So, there you are."

She walked over, a look on her face that made me very nervous and very excited. Because she was obviously excited and turned on herself. "Why don't you sit down, and I'll tell you what I want for Christmas." I took a seat and Aunt Jess eased herself down into my lap. She wiggled her ass against my groin, getting herself comfortable. Her face was just before mine, and my God she was gorgeous. I put my arms around her to steady her on my lap. I was getting erect from her grinding against me, and this suit wasn't exactly good for hiding it.

"Well, what I want..." she said, but I interrupted her. "Now wait little lady," I said in my deep Santa voice, "have you been naughty or nice?"

Her laugh was deep and rollicking. "I think a girl can be naughty AND nice, don't you? You know when I've been sleeping, and you know when I'm awake. Do you think I've been a good girl this year?" She rotated her hips again and man, it felt fucking great. I had to stop this right now. But before I could tell her who I was she said. "Do you think I'm nice?" and she leaned forward and kissed me on the nose. I was shaking inside my suit.

"You're a very good girl, very good," I boomed.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Good, then let me tell you what I want for Christmas. Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved going to see Santa. I always dreamed that if I was very nice to Santa, very very nice, I would get what I wanted."

"What do you mean, very nice to Santa? You mean leave him cookies and milk?"

"No, no, Santa gets plenty of cookies. But does he get enough of this?" She leaned forward and kissed me, this time on the mouth, her tongue parting my lips and gently sliding around my tongue. I was stunned and excited beyond belief. She pulled back and giggled. "Your beard tickles."

She slid off my lap and I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. Those emotions changed when she started taking off her clothes. She took off her sweater, her turtleneck, her brassiere, her skirt, her panties. She left on her stockings and heels. Her breasts were incredible, huge and round and only slightly sagging under their tremendous weight.

She crawled back into my lap and snuggled into my groin again. "When I was little I wanted to give Santa kisses to bring me toys. Now I just want to give Santa kisses." She leaned in and started kissing me again, deep soft kisses with our tongues gently swirling around each other. I lifted my gloved hands to her breasts and gently caressed them. She moaned softly as I kneaded her big breasts and caressed her ass with my other hand. I was so turned on that I wasn't even worried about this being my aunt. I just wanted her so bad that it didn't matter.

She pulled away. "Santa, there is just one thing I want from you. I'd say that it's just one little thing, but I can feel it against me, and it isn't little." She slip off my lap and reached down to my groin. The pants had a fly in the front, and I was wearing boxers, and she was able to pull my iron-hard erection through the holes. "Oh, Santa!" she said when she saw the size of her gift.

"Is that what you wanted, little girl?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she said with her dark red lips spread in a wide smile. I couldn't believe what was happening, Aunt Jess knelt between my legs and touched the tip of her tongue to her upper lip. "Now I'm going to give you some very special kisses. I think you'll like them so much that you'll give me anything I ask for."

She lifted my penis and pressed her pursed lips against the fat head. She kissed her way down my shaft to my balls, loud, lip-smacking kisses that left dark red prints over the shiny skin. I started to sweat like crazy in the heavy red suit. I couldn't believe it, my sexy Aunt Jess was down there, kissing my cock, and I waited anxiously to see if she would actually put my cock in her mouth...

She did. Oh, God, she did. Her mouth opened wide and she wrapped her lips around my big purple helmet and I felt all that wonderful warm wetness close around me. She bobbed her head up and down half my length, and I felt the naughty whipcrack of her tongue around my glans.

Her dark blue eyes gazed up at me, gauging my reaction to her oral expertise. When I finally emitted a deep, rumbling groan her dark eyebrows slowly rose and fell, taunting me. Her wonderful mouth released me long enough to say, "You like that, Santa baby?"

"Ho, ho, ho!" I bellowed. "Santa likes this even better than milk and cookies!"

"He does? Then how about this?" She put me back in her mouth and started deep-throating me, long deep plunges to the base of my cock. She wrapped her slim fingers around my slippery shaft and started pumping in time with her hoovering mouth, and I felt my cock begin to twitch. Aunt Jess was a cocksucker extraordinaire, and I was going to dump my load into her loving mouth in five seconds if she didn't stop.

"Oh, you are a very good girl, very good!" I groaned. "Maybe you should get back on my lap and tell me what you want me to bring you!"

She got the hint. She stopped her wonderful assault on my penis and crawled into my lap like a snuggling kitten. "Well, Santa," she said, pausing long enough to give me a deep kiss, "It turns out that what I want happens to be in your lap." She mounted me, my throbbing cock rubbing against the soft hair covering her pussy. She took me in her hands and carefully aimed the tip at her wet opening. She lowered her hips and I slowly, slowly, slipped inside her.

"Ohhhhh yes!" she cried. "Santa, you're so big! You're better than I ever thought you'd be!" She put her hands on my red shoulders and levered herself up, and then down. I put my velvet-gloved hands on her hips and helped her glide along the full length of my big candy cane.

It was heavenly, to feel myself buried deep in the vagina of my much-beloved Aunt. It felt so unbelievably good that I almost started groaning in my real voice. But I managed to keep in character. "Uhh, you are a very naughty girl, very naughty indeed."

She loved it. "Yes Santa, I'm bad, I'm such a bad girl, I don't deserve anything under the tree this year!" I started fucking her faster. I leaned forward and sucked her nipple, my whiskers rubbing against her so that she started giggling. "My clit is rubbing against your suit, it's so soft! Oh, Santa, you're going to make me come!"

"Is that what you wanted for Christmas, my dear? To have Santa give you a nice big orgasm?"

"Yes! YES! OH FUCK, SANTA, YES! FUCK ME!!!" Aunt Jess shivered and shook as her climax coursed through her voluptuous body. My cock made loud squishy sounds as it pistoned in and out of her quaking crevice, and I put my hands on her quivering breasts and savored every blissful moment I spent inside her.

I didn't have many moments left to savor. She was just so sexy, the whole situation a fantasy I never thought could come true, and my endurance came to an end. I moaned, "Oh, oh, HO HO HO!!! Oh you naughty girl! OHHHHHH!" I came inside my Aunt, shivering and shaking and pumping my semen deep inside her pussy. It was, without a doubt, the best sex of my life

But, as we would down, as our breathing slowed, the enormity of what happened came over me. "Oh, shit," I thought. "What now?"

Aunt Jess threw her head back and let out a long breath. "Oh god, Vince, Julie told me you were a good fuck, but this was beyond good. This was fucking unbelievable."

Holy shit! She thought I was Vince Peterson! Julie was a neighbor of ours, a neighbor Jess was good friends with. Now what should I do? She leaned down and tenderly kissed me, and we wrapped our arms around each other and relaxed, exchanging deep, loving kisses. Finally she slid off me, and I tucked my soft penis back into my pants.

Aunt Jess started dressing and said, "You should go first, in case anyone is out there they won't see us go out together. I'll just tell everyone I took longer to clean up that I expected."

I mumbled "OK," in my Santa voice.

She grinned. "I like that, staying in character. Thank you so much. I've always had this dirty fantasy of fucking Santa. Maybe you should keep the suit, we'll have some more fun!" She kissed me and said, "You were wonderful, so big and strong and...perfect. I shouldn't have resisted you for so long. I can't wait to be with you again." She kissed me again, then fished around in her purse and pulled out her cigarettes. She lit one and blew smoke at the ceiling. "Bye bye, Santa baby!"

I got out of there, my body tingling all over, wondering when the shoe would drop.

I didn't have to wait long. The next day I was over my mom's to return the suit and stayed to help decorate the tree. I heard a car door slam, and when I peeked out through the curtains I recognized the car. Aunt Jess's car. She knocked and let herself in, said hello to both of us. She looked worried, something was obviously bothering her.

"Ah, Karen," Jess asked my mom, "I just talked to Vince Peterson, to thank him for last night. For playing Santa, I mean. And I talked to his wife, who said he has a broken ankle. So, if he didn't play Santa, who did?"

I kept my face straight, putting tinsel on the tree. My mother laughed and turned to me. "What, you didn't even say hello to your Aunt? That wasn't very polite!"

I looked at Aunt Jess, and she looked like a truck hit her broadside. "Timmy? That...that was you?"

I nodded, knowing that I looked just like her, stricken. "I filled in at the last second. I didn't get a chance to say hello, I guess you were cleaning and I wanted to get home. That suit was hot."

She swallowed, hard, and then lit a cigarette. "Well, Tim, you did a very nice job last night. Everyone said so."

She didn't stay long, and when she left I told my mother I had to go too. I walked Aunt Jess to her can and she whirled on me. "You, you let me fuck you. You let me kneel down and suck on you cock, and you didn't say anything?"

"I didn't really get the chance! I mean, I just thought I'd play a little joke on you and then surprise you. But when you kissed me, I...I lost control."

I can't believe it. Do you know what fucking incest is? Do you know, do you know what you've done? How could you?!"

I was blushed so hard my face burned. "I've always had a crush on you," I whispered. "I've...I've thought about you, like that. I always wanted to...you know...but I never meant to do it! I just...when you kissed me...

She finished my thought. "I kissed you and you didn't care that I was your aunt? I guess I should be sort of flattered, except that...Jesus, if anyone finds out..."

"No one will! No one knows! We'll just pretend that it never happened and..."

"Pretend that it never happened! I fucked my nephew! And to make it worse," she said, stepping close to me so I could hear her whispering. "you were the best fuck I've ever had! EVER!" She eased back, took a long drag on her cigarette, and as she blew a cloud of smoke over my shoulder she looked at me with that coy, sexy glimmer in her blue eyes. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to deny myself the most incredible lover I've ever had."

"Wait, what?" I goggled. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that you come to my house tonight, after nine, when Don goes out to watch the football game, but this time don't bring the Santa suit. I think fucking you should be enough of a taboo without you being dressed as Santa Claus."

"You, you want to keep doing this?"

She dropped her cigarette on the street and stubbed it out "Honey, I know how to please a man. You mean to tell me that wasn't the best fuck of your life?"

I gulped. "Yes, it was. It was incredible."

"Then come over after nine, and we'll play some reindeer games."

She left me standing in the driveway. I got in my car and actually made it home without wrecking. I stood in front on the small tree I had in my house and thought, merrily, "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus."

christo
christo
1,334 Followers