Santa's Red-Haired Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

When she felt the cool lubricant being squirted into her ass, shivers of delight rippled all through Cinnamon's body. The long elfin finger felt even better, and she cooed in pleasure. Until earlier that night, her ass had never been involved in her sexual activity, but Dumpy's tongue had given her some idea of how much she might have been missing. His finger gave her a better idea of the new pleasure that awaited her, but she knew his cock, being even longer and so much thicker, would be many times better. Cinnamon's body was already squirming happily on the floor as she waited to be brought to ecstasy and, when the finger completed its chore and was removed, she knew she was that much closer to arriving there.

Dumptruck was just as eager. After a lifetime of adoring female asses, both Mrs. Claus's and those of elves, he had been thoroughly taken aback when the most beautiful one he had ever seen suddenly appeared in front of his face, in a perfect position for licking. His tongue had enjoyed itself immensely, but he expected his cock to have even more fun. Just then, his eyes were being pleasantly entertained, as he gazed raptly at the delightful place he would be fucking in a matter of seconds.

Cinnamon's ass seemed, somehow, to be even more beautiful than it had been before he started licking her there. Her cheeks were plump and smooth and creamy-white, the most enticing pair he had ever seen. They curved gracefully outward from her back and sides, until they curled back in to merge with her thighs, forming perfect hemispheres. When he gently caressed her there with his hands, the lovely cheeks felt like a pair of warm satin pillows, but vibrant and alive. Cinnamon was spreading the upper part of her ass for him, so he, lovingly, separated the lower parts. For the second time that night, he was totally enraptured by an eminently eatable or fuckable orifice. He feasted his eyes on her precious pink rosebud that nestled in the cleft between the satin pillows, much as a beautiful gemstone might nestle in a silk-lined jewelry box. The ass of his fondest and most erotic dreams was waiting for him.

His intended partner interrupted his reverie with a practical and important query. "C'mon, are you gonna fuck my ass or just stare at it?"

The question was rhetoric, because the answer was obvious. Once again, Dumptruck reached between Cinnamon's ass cheeks with both hands, this time to use his index fingers to pry apart the sides of the delightful pink hole. Once a small opening had been created, he used the fingers and thumb of one hand to hold it in readiness, as he had done before, while he guided his cock with the other hand. He paused when he was pressing the hard head against the truly beautiful, lubricated place it would momentarily be sharing pleasure with.

When she felt the tip of Dumpy's cock against her virginal ass, Cinnamon's body quivered with delight, and she spread her cheeks as far apart as possible. She could feel steady pressure being applied by the head, and she could feel in moving slightly until, suddenly, it burst through and wedged into where it was desired so much. There was a very brief wave of dull pain at the first penetration but, in less than a second, the fleeting hurt was overwhelmed by a tremendous torrent of pleasure that spread all over her entire being from the entry place. Her lower body squirmed in bliss, and she wanted more.

"Ooooo, Dumpy, that feels so good. Now, give me all you've got."

The words of the lovely young elf were music to his ears, but Dumptruck knew enough to wait a few seconds before thrusting his cock in deeper. His partner was young and, even though she was obviously enjoying the fucking as much as he was, it would be necessary to take it slow and to be careful. While his other hand continued holding her ass open, he let go of his cock and checked with a finger of that hand to be sure there was no loose skin, or other potential problem that might cause either of them any pain or injury. There was none, so he firmly pushed another inch of his shaft into the tight hole that was so receptive to it.

The cock head surging into her ass had been the most wonderful thing Cinnamon had ever felt, but the next thrust was even better. The heretofore unpenetrated entrance to her ass was spread farther open, sending fresh waves of bliss to saturate her. She moaned aloud from the incredible new delights, and continued holding her ass cheeks apart, still wanting more.

She got much more, but not hurriedly. Dumptruck was overjoyed with everything that was happening between them, how wonderful Cinnamon's ass felt as it squeezed and welcomed his cock and, especially, how much she was enjoying the experience. He gave another firm thrust, and another inch of his shaft was driven inside her, to be greeted by another expression of pleasure, even louder this time. It was far enough inside the beautiful ass of Cinnamon that he no longer needed to guide his cock, so Dumptruck used the wet towel to wipe all the excess lubricant or other unwanted matter from his hands, paying particular attention to the finger that had applied the lube inside of her. When they were clean, he placed both of his hands on his partner's succulent hips, to provide leverage and help him continue to drive his cock into her, not intending to stop until his pubic hair would be pressed against the insides of her ass cheeks.

It took eight more slow, firm strokes until that goal was achieved, and Dumptruck lay on top of Cinnamon, his cock all the way inside her ass. Affectionately, he placed his hands on her shoulders and whispered into her cute little elfin ear. "Do you like that? It's all the way in."

"Oh, yes, it's wonderful. I love it! Let's just lie here for a minute or two; it feels so good."

It felt just as good to Dumptruck. For one thing, Cinnamon wasn't really lying still; her whole body was writhing blissfully under him, and the muscles in her ass were moving and rippling over the entire length of his shaft. After two minutes of mutual joy, he slowly drew his cock back until the just the head was still inside her ass, paused and, even more slowly, drove it all the way back inside. The young redhead moaned in pure happiness, and her hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs back and forth past the thighs of the elf whose cock was filling her ass so perfectly.

Still moving slowly, he continued stroking in and out of her. To Cinnamon, what they were doing was almost perfect, but there was one thing wrong. She was just lying on her belly, passively getting her ass fucked, instead of being a more active participant. To rectify that, she put her hands on the floor under her shoulders and, the next time she felt Dumpy's cock surging into her, she pushed back to meet it, letting their bodies came together with a wonderful soft "smack" and shared sensations that were even more marvelous. Cinnamon moaned more loudly than ever, and Dumptruck echoed her sound of pleasure.

For a long time, they happily continued like that, moving in unison on the floor. The lubricant they were using was of a very high quality, intended to be a special gift that Santa Claus had to give to certain boys and girls who had featured places on his "naughty" list. It worked perfectly. Even though Cinnamon's ass was still tight, there was no friction, allowing the entire length of Dumptruck's cock to glide easily in and out, sending tsunamis of joy through her body every time he drove it into her, while she fucked back to meet it.

Besides that response, Cinnamon's body was rocking from side to side, and her hips were still swiveling in time to the plunges of Dumpy's cock into her ass. Her legs resembled those of a swimming frog, as they kicked back and forth, but she didn't care what she looked like. All she cared was that the fucking she was getting on the floor of Santa Claus's mess hall was the best of her young life, and she wanted more of it, for the rest of that night and for at least until next year's orgy.

He was having just as great a time as she was. With every thrust, both in and out, Dumptruck could feel the muscles around the entrance to her ass clamping on and releasing his cock, while those inside Cinnamon were rippling and massaging his entire shaft. Not only was her ass the most beautiful he had ever seen, it was the best he had ever known for fucking too. He hoped to see her regularly after the night's orgy ended but, if he couldn't, he was having more fun than he ever had. His enjoyment was so great that, although their combined strokes were slow, he could feel his climax building up, and knew he would cum soon.

Cinnamon's body was giving her a similar message. Every thrust of Dumpy's cock into her ass had raised her level of pleasure, and she knew it was near its apex, and her climax would be overtaking her within minutes. She would need to stroke her clit to achieve the most satisfaction, unless she thought of a better way, which wasn't hard to do.

"Dumpy, I'm ready to cum. Can you reach under me and play with my love button?"

"Glad to. But, why don't you get up onto your knees so I can do it better?"

He drove his cock all the way into Cinnamon's ass and, when she started to push her upper body off the floor, he leaned back and pulled on her hips to help her, always keeping his cock buried in her all the way to his pubic hair. Their movements were slow and awkward but, by the time she was on her knees, Cinnamon could tell her orgasm was even closer. To be better able to fuck back to meet Dumpy's thrusts, she stayed on her knees, with her ass high in the air and her arms pressed against the floor with one side of her face pillowed on them.

Cinnamon felt Dumpy drawing his cock out again and, when she felt it surging back into her ass, she pushed back from her hands and forearms, even bowing her back to make a better target. That allowed his cock to drive a fraction of an inch more deeply into her, making it that much better. At the end of the stroke, when his pubic hair was tickling the insides of her ass cheeks, she felt his hand caressing her pussy, but only briefly before he removed it. Seconds later, his fingers returned and started to gently squeeze her clit between two folds of her pussy lips. The next time his cock drove into her, they stroked her clit in the same rhythm.

He was extremely glad to fondle the adorable pink pearl that had been in his mouth earlier, so Dumptruck reached around and placed his hand gently on Cinnamon's pussy. It was covered with her juices, so he scraped off as much of them as he could and brought his hand back to lick off the nectar. After that delicious treat, he placed his fingers carefully around her clit, being sure to protect the delicate morsel between the folds of her inner lips, so he wouldn't accidentally squeeze too hard and hurt her. At that moment, he would have preferred abrupt amputation of the offending hand, rather than having it cause even the slightest distress to his lovely partner. With his fingers where they needed to be, Dumptruck resumed the slow, ultra-deep strokes of his cock into her ass, caressing her clit in the same tempo.

Cinnamon's movements became more frenetic, as she fucked back to meet the deep thrusts of Dumptruck's cock. Her body rocked from side to side, and her partner steadied her with his arms, to keep her upright. Her hips continued swiveling, driving her knees against the floor, while giving Dumpy's cock a new kind of thrill, as her muscles rotated while squeezing and releasing and massaging it. He could feel his climax rapidly mounting inside his groin, and he knew it was no more than a minute away.

Hers was even closer. "OH! OH!" Cinnamon cried out ecstatically, as she started cumming.

Dumptruck fucked her ass even harder and faster, and his embrace kept his partner from falling as her body thrashed in front of him. Just as his cock drove even harder and deeper into her, his fingers pumped faster on Cinnamon's precious clit. While warbling her joy, she jammed her ass back to meet him just as hard as he plunged into her. "AH!" she exclaimed as her climax overwhelmed her, all her muscles spasmodically clenching, and her ass slamming against Dumpy for a final time.

After her orgasm, Cinnamon relaxed completely, and started falling forward. Dumptruck took his fingers away from her clit, quickly licked off the fresh nectar, and held onto her hips, allowing his happy partner to fall slowly and land, flat on her belly, face resting against her arms. When she was safely sprawled out on the floor under him, he resumed jamming his cock in and out of her ass as fast as just before her climax. It only took a few more rapid strokes before the volcano that had been building inside him erupted, and he climaxed as strongly as Cinnamon had. He shot a big load of his cum directly into her ass, and didn't even slow down. Twice more, he ejaculated before he was through and sprawling on top of her.

While catching their breaths after their tremendous, almost simultaneous orgasms, the two contented elves lay in a satisfied pile and looked around at the rest of the revelers. The crowd had thinned out considerably since they had gotten together, although there was still a large group of elves surrounding Mrs. Claus. The hostess of the orgy had long ago lost count of the number of orgasms she had enjoyed, or how many she had provided to the crowd of horny elves who were still pleasuring her and themselves. Some of the participants in the orgy, especially the older elves, had become sated with the non-stop sex and retired to bed to sleep. Others had also gone to bed, but with no thought of sleep, at least not for a while. Cinnamon wanted to be a member of that second group, and she wanted Dumpy to join her.

She turned her head to look at him, smiling lewdly. "Why don't we go back to my room and get cleaned up and do some more fucking," she whispered to the elf who was lying on top of her, his cock still imbedded in her ass, while his cum oozed out around it. "And, after we get your cock cleaned off, I'd like to see if I can get it all inside my mouth and find out what your cum tastes like. After all, you've tasted plenty of my juices."

Dumptruck was aware that the room being mentioned was little more than a cell in the huge female elf barracks, with her sleeping pallet on the floor and not much else in the way of furnishings. In that regard, it would be virtually identical with his own tiny cell. He was also aware that the orgy would be ending soon anyhow, because Santa Claus, the old, fat slave driver, would be returning from his flight around the world, stuffed with all the milk and cookies he would have been gorging on. Those sweet treats would provide him with so much energy, he would be eager for sex with his wife, and the orgy would have to end so she would be able to greet him the way he wanted. Before his arrival, everybody would have to vacate the mess hall after cleaning up after themselves. Dumptruck also didn't want to lose track of the beautiful redheaded elf, because he hoped to be eating her pussy and fucking her there and in her ass at every opportunity, for the rest of that night and continuing at least until next year's orgy and probably even longer.

"That sounds like a good idea," he responded, and the smile on his face was even lewder and more lascivious than hers.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cinnamon and Dumptruck had, and will continue having for the rest of that night and at least until next year's Christmas Eve orgy. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12