Santa's Stand In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder if I could get away without the bra," she wondered aloud, and Grant froze in shock as she reached behind herself and released the garment's clasp. He held his breath as the lacy white lacy fell away from her chest. She made no effort to hide herself, and Grant couldn't help but study her breasts for the entire time they were exposed. Firm, capped with erect, eraser-like pink nipples, there was nothing he could fault. They sat beautifully on her chest, the nipples angled slightly outward with a lovely valley between them. But then she pulled her tight green elf-top on and settled it into place over her hips, tugging the flared hem down to cover her perky little butt. Her hard nipples were very evident. She gave Grant a grin, then bounced on the spot a little, setting her tits to jiggling. "Perfect!" she declared. "Now, let me help you."

She advanced on him as he belatedly realised he was still holding the pants, and he hadn't actually started putting them on. He'd worn tight boxer briefs today in an effort to contain any errant erections, and he found Lara studying them as she stepped over to him.

"I think I preferred it when you weren't wearing any underwear yesterday," she commented.

"Yeah, but the last thing I need is some kid complaining to their mother that Santa was poking their butt with something!"

"True, much better for any of that sort of thing to be kept between us," Lara teased. "Like now." Her hand slid over the front of his boxers, caressing his cock. She looked up to meet his gaze, and her tongue flicked across her lips, moistening them. Grant stared at her shiny lips and dipped his head to them, bringing his own down to meet hers. Her hand closed firmly around most of his dick, squeezing it as their tongues danced between their mouths. Feeling bold, he slid his hand over the front of her top, feeling the hardness of her nipple even through her tight top. Lara groaned as the kiss ended.

"I think today's going to be hard," Grant moaned, pulling his pants on.

"I certainly hope so," Lara giggled, grabbing the belly padding to help him dress.

A couple of minutes later he was headed into the grotto, hoping his erection would subside before Lara escorted the first kids through to see him. Fortunately, there was just enough to organise that his mind slipped away from the awesomeness of Lara long enough for that to become the case. He even made it through to the morning break before he had any further trouble. But about ten minutes before the break, Mandy appeared in the grotto once again. She was wearing a loose tank top with over-large arm holes showing off plenty of side-boob, and a tiny plaid skirt that barely covered her butt.

Lara happened to be standing by his chair when she appeared, and after a brief glance taking in her appearance, whispered to Grant, "You should totally grab her tit. She's not even wearing a bra!"

Grant looked at Lara in shock. He was confused why she'd suggest that. He thought they were progressing toward some sort of relationship, and in the brief time he had before Mandy arrived, he couldn't reconcile why she would suggest he grab someone else's tit, if that were the case. And before he knew it, time was up and Mandy was all over him again.

If it were possible, she was even less subtle than the day before.

"Hey Santa, remember me?"

"Well you're kind of hard to forget, Mandy," Grant replied.

"You're so sweet! I know I've been pestering you about what I want for Christmas, but I wasn't sure if you'd really understood. I mean, I guess it's not something the elves would usually make for the kiddies, so I thought if I brought you some pictures, it might be easier for you to understand what I want." She presented a picture on her phone of an intensely pink Lelo vibrator. She swiped right and the next photo illustrated it in use, deep within a girl's bald vagina as she reclined with a look of bliss on her face.

"And this one ..." another swipe showed a stainless-steel butt plug with a pink jewelled end. Before Grant could suggest he'd seen enough, she'd swiped to show a girl bent over wearing a short schoolgirl skirt, not all that dissimilar to the one Mandy was wearing. And sure enough, nestled between the beautifully pert cheeks was a pink jewel. "Doesn't it look amazing?" Once again, she was straddling his leg and grinding her pussy on it.

"Well it certainly leaves me with no doubt about what you're wanting for Christmas," Grant observed with little enthusiasm.

"It would be even better if I could get a big pre-Christmas surprise from you," Mandy suggested, her hand slipping down in front of her to stroke his cock through his pants. Grant peered past her in an appeal to Lara for help, but the minx just laughed quietly at his discomfort and grabbed her breasts, reminding him of what she'd told him to do.

Grant peered down as Mandy leaned forward, her pussy sliding back along his leg. Her top gaped, giving him a perfect glimpse down the front, showing her deep cleavage almost as far as her nipples. He considered Lara's suggestion, but dismissed it. He simply couldn't bring himself to do something so outrageous. Instead, he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away from him.

"I think I have good enough understanding young lady, and now we need to make sure all the other little boys and little girls," get their chance to tell Santa what they want for Christmas."

Mandy pouted, but stood up anyway. Grant glanced down and noticed that once again, she'd left evidence of both her arousal and lack of underwear along his trouser leg.

"You have a break coming up soon though, don't you Santa? I'll be nearby if you'd like to grab a ... mmm .. coffee."

"Sorry Miss, I really don't have the time," he said dismissively.

Lara took control at that point and escorted the disappointed Mandy from the grotto.

"One more before we break," Lara said with a grin when she returned, glancing down at his crotch.

"Shit, can't we break early?" he complained, trying to adjust his erect cock, which was trapped uncomfortably down the leg of his boxer briefs.

"Nope, this is too much fun," Lara laughed. She escorted in the next mum-son pair. It was an attractive, red-haired young mother with a child who could be no more than two years old. Lara chatted with her happily, and the lady approached Grant with the clear intent of setting down her little boy in Grant's lap. But as she bent to do so, she glanced down and noticed the state of Santa's cock.

"What on earth?" she gasped. Grant blushed a deep red. He wasn't certain whether she was shocked, furious or both.

"Um, look, please don't cause any trouble for him," Lara jumped in. "He's standing in for the usual guy, and you may have noticed the girl that was here just before you?"

"The half-dressed skank?" the mother asked.

"Exactly so. She's been a bit of a repeat pest. I think she just likes teasing Santa and um, well, he can't help that her results are a bit obvious."

"Obvious is an understatement," the woman replied.

"Yes. Well I'm sure if you sat your James on the other side, there'd be no problem; or perhaps you'd care to sit on Santa's lap holding James while I take the photos for you?"

Grant sat stunned, hoping that whatever Lara was up to worked, so he wouldn't get fired. He saw the woman glance at his erection again, her eyes a little wide, her tongue slipping out to lick her immaculately glossed and painted bright red lips.

"You know, perhaps I shall sit on Santa's lap with James; that would make a nice photo, don't you think?"

"It most certainly would," Lara agreed." Grant suddenly found the young, pretty mother sitting on his lap while she held her son. Her legs were between his, and her right thigh was pressing up against his erection, bouncing slightly as if to keep James calm while deliberately rubbing him.

"For a young, somewhat scrawny Santa, you do have a certain charm," she suggested to him with a grin.

"Um, thanks Mrs...?"

"Call me Wendy, Santa," she said happily.

"Okay, Wendy. Have you been good this year, James? What can Santa bring you for Christmas?" he asked, turning his attention to the happy little chap on Wendy's lap.

"Ball!" James gurgled happily. It was clear he'd been prepped for the moment, even if there was little else he would understand about the entire exchange.

"I think we can make that happen for you, buddy. What about Mummy, has she been good? What would Mummy like for Christmas?"

"Well Santa, I've been pretty good up until now," Wendy giggled, her leg rubbing against his cock again. "As for what Santa can bring me, maybe just the memories of how happy you make us today will do."

Lara had them pose for several pictures before suggesting perhaps Wendy would like a photo or two with just her and Santa. She looked like she was about to decline, but then agreed at what appeared to be the last instant. Lara assisted James down off his mother's lap, and then Wendy snuggled in tight.

"Wendy, make sure to use your right hand for um, balance," Lara suggested with a sly look. Eyebrow raised in query, Wendy half pointed toward Grant's cock, and Lara grinned at her with a nod. A moment later Grant felt her hand on his erection while Lara rapidly took several photos, including a special closeup.

"Well that turned out to be a much better visit than I expected," Wendy laughed as Lara escorted her from the grotto.

"Come on Santa, break time," Lara said upon returning. She led Grant through to the stockroom, where he had snacks packed in his bag.

"I don't get it Lara, why would you encourage that woman like that? And why would you suggest I grab Mandy's tit?"

"Because she had nice tits, and Wendy, as much as she may have appeared a little shocked at first by what she saw, clearly looked impressed by it."

"Yeah, but like, you and I kissed and stuff, right? I thought maybe ... well I was thinking about asking you out properly."

"Were thinking about it?" Lara asked, emphasizing the word.

"Well I'd still like to, but when you do those other things, I'm not sure if you want the same things as I do."

"Aww, you're so cute, Grant! I'd love to go out with you. I just figured that since you obviously don't have much experience, maybe some extra fun would be good for you. I'm actually impressed you didn't grab Mandy's tit, though. I mean, I don't know many guys who wouldn't have taken up that challenge, given how she was throwing herself at you."

"Well I dunno, she's just so slutty."

"So ... um, the fact that I like ... you know, tugged you off ... is that going to be a problem?"

"No that won't be a problem," Grant grinned. "Maybe if you hadn't kissed me later it would have been, but no, if you'll actually date me, I'll chalk it up as something weirdly amazing that happened."

Lara grinned at him.

"So like, sex with Santa in the grotto is still an option?"

"I dunno, Lara. Like, you've probably guessed, but um, I've never ... like, um you know ... "

"You're a virgin," Lara finished for him.

"Yeah, I am, and like, I dunno, I just thought my first time could be a bit special, like I dunno, romantic or something."

"Hmm, I think that notion is over-rated," Lara suggested. "I mean don't get me wrong, I get where you're coming from. But think about it this way, twenty years from now when you're sitting around drinking with your buddies, and you're all talking about your first times, would you rather be the guy who laid out rose-petals on the bed, or the guy who nailed the hot Christmas elf in Santa's chair at the store?"

Grant stared at her in shock. "What? Um, I mean, how does that even become something you think about?" he asked.

"I have an aunt who is very liberal with some of her stories," Lara laughed. "And she always tells me it's no fun telling people about the time you did it missionary style in a bed. Boring. Now that's not to say missionary style in a bed is bad, it's just not the fun stuff you get to brag about."

"You are something else," Grant laughed.

"Yes I am, and I'm willing to take your virginity right over there in Santa's grotto!"

"What about the cameras? Surely they have the whole place under surveillance in case someone does something illegal?"

"Of course, but you see, I know where they are, and with some well-placed obstructions, they won't be a problem."

"Um, should I ask how long you've been thinking about this?" Grant asked in amazement.

"Only since I realised Santa had brought along a great big present for me," Lara laughed.

"You're something else, Lara."

"That's not a no, then," she prompted.

"Let's say it's a maybe," Grant suggested. Lara stepped in close, and he kissed her. Her hands found his hard cock and his found her tits. Her nipples were rock hard through the top.

"Wait a sec," Lara requested. She stepped back and pulled her top off over her head. Grant stared at her breasts again. "Now kiss me," she suggested.

He stepped up to her again and dipped his head to meet her lips with his. He wasn't dumb enough to miss this chance to fondle her, and he took her amazing ... bare! ... breasts in both hands. They were the first tits he'd ever felt, and he struggled to believe there could be anything more perfect in the entire world.

"Should I milk the stress out of this deli delight?" Lara asked, starting to attack his pants.

"No, not right now, I don't think we have time," Grant said, glancing at his watch. "And I don't think we have time to risk someone coming to check on us with you dressed like this."

"Damn," Lara moaned, but she grabbed her top and pulled it back on. "I think my nipples will be as hard as your cock until lunchtime."

"Not really helping, Lara," Grant laughed, now feeling far more comfortable about their burgeoning relationship.

They worked through the rest of the day without further incident, and after Barry had checked on them and they'd informed him they'd find their own way out, Lara pressed Grant for a decision.

"Come on, now's the chance Santa, can you reward your sexiest, hardest working elf?" She dragged him by the hand back to the grotto. She pointed out the cameras to him and showed him how, with some easily moved decorations, all electronic vision of Santa's chair was blocked. Grant was hesitant, but Lara got into his chair and stripped her top off, so she was sitting with her breasts bared, and only her skin-tight green leggings covering her lower half.

"Please, Santa? I've been such a very good girl," Lara teased him, a finger circling one of her rock-hard nipples, while her other hand cupped the other breast and squeezed.

"Oh god," Grant moaned as he approached her.

"Look, if you stand on the step and I kneel on the chair like this, you'll be at the perfect height," she suggested, turning to present her ass to him. Grant stared at the sight of her green butt. The tights clung to every curve of her body, even clearly outlining her pussy lips. They appeared damp. She didn't stay in that position though, she spun and sat on the chair. "And if you step up one higher, you'll be at the perfect height for me to suck you." Her hands caressed his erection through his Santa pants before making quick work of the drawstring. She all but ripped his boxers down, and his massive erection stood hard and heavy before her.

"That's fucking amazing," Lara cooed. She took him in both hands, gently holding and stroking, not over-stimulating him. She pulled his uncut foreskin back to reveal the hidden head, and then as he watched, her lips parted and engulfed it.

"Holy fuck," Grant moaned as a woman's mouth slipped over the head of his cock for the first time. Lara took it easy on him. Her mouth was completely stretched to take in his girth. She slid her lips down, tongue caressing the underside, bobbing up and down the first few inches, one hand holding his shaft, and the other caressing his balls.

As she took a brief break and stroked him, she looked up with lust in her eyes and said with a grin, "When they said I'd have to take care of Santa's sack, this isn't quite what I was expecting!"

"That's terrible," Grant laughed.

"What about this?" she asked. Holding his cock up against his stomach, she sucked his right testicle into her mouth, rolled it around, then let it plop from her mouth before treating the left to the same pleasure.

"That's not terrible," Grant moaned. She sucked his cock again for a few moments before pulling a condom from the waistband of her tights. Grant smiled at how prepared she was. She ripped open the package and then rolled it onto the first inch of his cock.

"Fuck, that's tight," he complained.

"Shit, I thought it would stretch enough. Damn! Well, you're a virgin and I'm on the pill, so if you trust me enough to believe me when I say I'm clean, then bareback it is."

"Clean?"

"Yeah you know, no STDs."

"Oh!" Well yeah, of course I trust you," Grant said with stars in his eyes. I'm about to get laid by the hottest girl I know! he thought to himself. But in the face of what was about to happen, he was prepared to trust her. . Lara stood up on Santa's chair and peeled her tights down. Grant stared in wonder as her pussy was revealed once she stood back up. A trimmed, dark-haired landing strip adorned her mound, but he was distracted by the fact that her standing on the chair elevated her breasts right to his face level. Lara kissed him, bending her head down to his for once, then guided his mouth to her left breast, inviting him to suck her rock-hard nipple. He gently sucked each of them, experimenting, playing with the hard nubs with his tongue, his hands resting on the curve of her hips. He felt her hand on his, guiding him, directing his right hand between her legs.

He took the hint, cupping Lara's pussy as she shifted her feet apart to provide him access, relishing the warmth radiating from between her legs. His fingers rested along her pussy and he gently explored them, his fingers wiggling a little. His middle finger found its way into the slit of her pussy, and he was surprised by how slippery and wet it was. Lara moaned pleasurably, as her breasts were sucked and her pussy caressed.

Grant curled his finger and found her entrance, sliding his finger into a girl's pussy for the very first time.

"Mmm, that's good, Grant," Lara purred as he explored her pussy. "Now use two fingers in me."

"He worked a second finger into her beside the first, and Lara swirled her hips and rocked back and forth a little. Grant pulled his mouth away from her breast and kissed her again.

"I want your cock, Grant. I want to fuck you now," Lara informed him a couple minutes later. She took hold of his wrist and guided his fingers away from her pussy before lifting his hand up. His two fingers were coated with her pussy juices. She gently sucked one clean before having him do the same so he could taste her. Once his fingers were clean she sat on the chair, her butt positioned on the edge and her legs spread wide, one draped over each arm of the large padded chair.

Grant knelt before the chair, finding it provided a good height. His steel-like cock speared ahead of him and came to rest on Lara's mound as he settled into position. Lara took hold of it and guided him until the head of his cock was nestled at the entrance to her vagina. Grant pushed gently, the large head of his dick sliding between her lips as she steadied it.

"Oh, wow," he muttered.

"Oh, wow indeed," Lara agreed as she felt him beginning to stretch her wide. His was by far the biggest cock she'd ever had the pleasure of hosting. Once a good two inches were inside, she released her hand and Grant began rocking back and forth, working himself in deeper as Lara clutched the arms of the Santa chair. Gradually he worked inside her tight tunnel until she unexpectedly gasped just as he felt the head of his cock bump into something. "Fuck, that's all I can take of you, Grant," she said in awe as she looked down and released he had still more to give her.