Sapphic Healing Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having trouble staying in the roll of my mother when she was fucking me so hard with two fingers deep in my pussy that I was fighting to stay on the chaise.

"Suck my pussy, honey," I said. I'm so close. So close. I need to come. Suck my pussy, baby, make it hurt. Suck it hard. Oh god, baby, I'm coming. I'm coming oh fuck yes, don't stop...don't stop..I'm commmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiing. FUCK! Don't stop baby, don't stop keep fucking me. Oh fuck, it's so good. I'm going to come again. Oh god yes, I'm coming again Oh-oh-ohhhhhh. Oh my god,honey. You're so good. Oh fuck it feels so good. Slow down baby or you'll make it sore but don't stop. Oh my fucking god you are so good."

I had come dripping off my ass crease and my pussy throbbed from the intense fucking she gave me. If she were to so much as kiss it I'd come again and probably several times.

"We have to do that more often," she said. "I've never wanted to fuck you so hard in my life."

"Next time though, I said, you get to be Mom or Elaine or whatever. Damn, you beat my pussy raw."

"Are you complaining?" she asked.

"Are you insane Of course I'm not complaining. My only problem right now is that I don't think I can walk. God, I'm still shaking in there."

"Don't even try to get up," she said. "I know just what we need."

She straddled my face and bent forward, putting her pretty pussy right in front of my face. I chewed on her lips and sucked on her clit, fingered her hard and fast, and fucked her in the ass until she came, and never let up on her till she came several times. I had come dripping off my chin and nose no matter how fast I sucked it away. She finally got off of me and dropped to the ground next to me.

"Holy shit, honey, who were you fucking?"

"Just be glad I wasn't wearing a strap on because if I was, you would have to be carried to your bed."

We finally got into our room to crash on the bed. I was so sore it hurt a little to pee. She told me I drew blood on her clit, but I didn't believe her. Then again...

In the morning, I found Mom sitting at the kitchen table, sipping on fresh coffee. It was obvious by her appearance that she hadn't slept much.

I went to her and kissed her. "Do you need some more coffee?" I asked. She shook her head. I poured coffee for Jenni and myself, and sat across from her.

"I need to know if you were disappointed in me," I said.

"Disappointed in what way, honey?"

"Maybe because I didn't get upset at what Elaine did," I said.

"Honey," she said. "I was disappointed in Elaine, not you. "We're just having some problems adjusting to each other. It's nothing we can't work out."

Jenni walked out and sat next to me. "Morning, Mom," She said. "Sleep well?"

"Not really," she said. "We sat up talking till early this morning. Did one of you get hurt or something last night? It sounded like one of you had trouble walking or something."

I though Jenni was going to choke to death. She couldn't stop laughing even when she was coughing and choking.

"Did I miss something?" Mom asked.

"Oh boy, did you ever," I said, and Jenni was off again but now I couldn't stop laughing either.

"Oh god,I'm sorry Mom," Jenny said. "It's a private joke."

"Maybe some day you can let me in on it," she said.

"I wish we could, Mom, but not now at least."

"When Elaine came back from wherever she'd been, they went into Mom's room and closed the door.

"Let's get some sun," I said.

"I'll get the bikini's," she said.

"We don't need them," I said. "Mom and I tanned in the nude all the time before I got hurt.

"Together?"

"No silly. Not together. You saw how Mom freaked when her slit was on display. If we were together, we'd lie down and untie our bikinis but we never did it completely naked."

So we set up the sun screen and stripped each other, carefully avoiding any sexual contact for fear of getting caught.

"Are you girls decent?" I heard. We threw our clothes on even as cum ran down my leg like a waterfall.

"We are now," Jenni said, as I threw panties under the chaise and straightened my shirt.

They had tall glasses of iced tea for us and once we were squared away, they had something to say as well.

"First of all," Elaine began, "If I caused any problems yesterday, I apologize. We just have to grow into each other, I guess. Quite simply, I'm an exhibitionist and your mother is not. It's just the way we were raised, I suppose. Nudity was never an issue in our home. We didn't walk around naked all the time, but I'd seen my parents and siblings naked all my life. Your mother was raised in a strict Christian home and no one was ever naked in front of another member of the family. So you can see the problem and how it's hard for us to accept each other's feelings."

"We finally agreed to a compromise," Mom said. "We aren't going to walk around naked, but if you happen to see us that way at times, it happens. I'm going to try to be less conscious of my body and she's going to try not to flash you all the time. If my boobs show, I'm not going to freak out about it. You might see me in bra and panties more, I guess," she said.

"Once I get her something other than granny panties and something that looks less like a sports bra," Elaine said.

"I'm glad you were able to work things out," I said.

"Me too," Jenni said. "

"Can you share the joke with us now?" Elaine asked.

"No," I said, "and it may be a long time before we can."

"Why?" she asked.

"Mom, there is no way to explain without possible embarrassing every one of us."

"I give up," she said.

"Wise choice, Mom," Jenni said.

In retrospect, we took a huge step with our role playing adventure, not so much in playing the game, as in giving ourselves and each other permission to take the next step in our relationships with Elaine and Mom.

It wasn't so much what we said, but by not objecting to it, we implied our acceptance of the concept.

12