Sapphic Serenity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" I said quietly as I pushed open her door with my shoulder and made my way into the room with one of the trays. I paused at the side of her bed, drinking in the sight of her. It almost took my breath away. I squeezed my eyes shut and put the tray down near the bottom of the bed, sparing myself half a second to take an intent look at her womanhood, since it was now a mere arm's length away.

Oh my God... was she wet?

I quietly hurried from the room and got the other tray of food. I had to wake her up before I lost my mind. I gripped the handles tight as I stood near her head. I looked up at the ceiling for a moment, composing myself and then did what I had come to do.

"Mom? Wake up, sleepyhead, I brought you breakfast. Mom, wake up..."

There was a dreamy moan for a moment and then she stirred. I kept my gaze squarely locked on her face, not daring to look anywhere else, in case she opened her eyes and saw me ogling her. She stretched her arms over her head as she elongated her body, the feet coming perilously close to where I'd set the cold food tray. Thankfully, she didn't knock it over.

Finally her eyes fluttered open. Her head turned slowly and she saw me and smiled. "Well, hello."

"Hi," I said, relieved she was awake but now feeling somewhat awkward. "Like I said to your sleeping self, I brought you breakfast."

She beamed a lovely and grateful smile at me, her eyes shining at my thoughtfulness. "Oh, darling, you shouldn't have."

"I haven't made you breakfast in forever," I chided, placing the tray down for a moment to get the other one at the foot of the bed. "You're the best mom anyone's ever had, so of course I should make you breakfast in bed once in a while."

I had found a tall, folding table to rest the one tray on while she sat up, crossing her legs and then rotating her neck sensually. I did my best not to stare. Finally she smiled at me brightly. "Well, whatever it is I did to deserve this 'awesome mom' treatment, remind me to keep it up."

Her eyes lit up when she saw the spread I'd made for her. "Bron, this is wonderful!" she said with a note of excitement. "All my favourite foods!"

I nodded as I sat down on the edge of the bed, not far from her, one leg tucked underneath me and smiled. "I know, that's why I made them."

"But you made so much," she observed, looking at everything and seemingly not knowing where to begin. "Your faith in my appetite-"

"Is quite justified," I interrupted, smirking at her. "I know how you eat when no men are looking."

She blushed. "Well, as long as none of them find out."

"And I made enough that if you don't finish everything, I can. You're not the only one with a big appetite when the boys aren't around."

"Fair enough," she declared, picking up the coffee cup and taking a stiff slurp. "Mmmmm, just what I needed."

"I, uh..." I said somewhat awkwardly, trying not to blush. "Do you... want to put on anything before you dig in?"

"Hell no," she snorted, giving me a wry look over the rim of her coffee mug. "My room, my rules. And my rule is that I can bloody-well stay naked in my own room."

I laughed. What else could I do? What I did next came as something of a shock to me, and if it fazed my mother, it was so brief a moment that I would have missed it except for a look in her eyes. I took my nightie and pulled it over my head, exposing my chest. I then pulled down my panties (praying she wouldn't notice the distinct wet spot) and threw them both aside. I grinned at her and she laughed.

"Nudist breakfast," she mused, moving to the eggs, bacon and sausage. "Not many houses you'll find that in around here."

"Hey, we spend enough time naked in the backyard, seems kinda silly to be clothed in the house, right?" I offered, enjoying the banter that trivialized our mutual nakedness.

"You're absolutely correct," she declared as she powered through the protein plate of her breakfast. "That being said, I declare this house a no-clothes zone, as long as no outsiders are around."

I raised an eyebrow in amusement. "So, what, we just ditch threads for the weekend, unless we go out or someone visits?"

"Damn skippy," she said, nodding. "We're two adult women in our own domicile, we should be able to do whatever the hell we want. As the mom and ruling head of the household, this is my decree."

"Sounds good to me." I agreed, lying back on her bed below her feet and stretching my arms over my head, my knees hanging off the side. It felt so good to stretch out on her bed, since my mom used satin sheets. I closed my eyes and wondered if my mom was looking at my body while I lay here exposed to her.

"Don't be silly," I said to myself. "She's a grown woman who likes men, she has no interest in her teenage daughter or her weird fantasies and issues."

"Gawwwwd, I love your bed," I purred as I moved my back around on the sheets and squirmed my butt. "It's so big and comfy."

She giggled. "A lot bigger than I need. It's the size of the bed your father and I had, I always wanted to feel like there was room for him, even if he wasn't around anymore."

I nodded, not bothered by what might have been a sad sentiment. She and I had cried out our pains together a long time ago. Now all we were left with was loving memories of the greatest dad who ever lived. He was still with us, in a manner of speaking, and we both felt it.

"Maybe we should get you a different bed, a bigger one?" she asked as she worked through her muesli. "Complete with satin sheets? We can afford it no problem."

I smiled at her. "I dunno, it's not like I really need it. Not like I bring boys around that often, after all."

Mom laughed. "Well, I didn't mean it quite like that, but since you're a woman now, I thought you might just need some more room to call your own."

"We'll discuss it," I said, shrugging. "My bed's plenty big for my needs, not really a priority, you know? I just like being able to stretch out on your bed once in a while, when I come to visit."

"And squirm your sexy little cheeks all over my satin sheets, I see," she observed with a wry grin. "Just don't get them sticky, okay?"

"Ew, mom!" I laughed, making a show of covering my breasts with my hands and pulling my knees up to my chest, a modesty I certainly did not actually feel. "You're such a perv!"

"Good of you to notice, darling..." she said nonchalantly, continuing to forge her way through my food offerings. I whooped with sudden laughter as she snaked a foot over and tickled my ribs with her toe. Nothing spilled and she stopped tickling me, thankfully. I turned on my side to face her, smiling and just relaxing. Her long, wavy brown hair spilled down her back, exactly like mine, except much darker. I loved brushing her hair and she often reciprocated, something we did about once a week.

"So now that you are out of school, should we just brush one another's hair every night if we're both in?" she asked casually, as if she had been reading my mind. "I'll understand if you feel like you've got better things to do than hang with mom."

"Actually, I really like that idea," I said with complete honesty. "I love brushing your hair and I think you like doing mine."

"I have ever since you were little," she replied, smiling at me. "We could do that all summer, if you like. Any night when we're both here, let's spoil one another- hair, nails, rubdowns, that sort of thing."

"Ooh, rubdowns, is it?" I teased, smiling slyly.

She shrugged. "Why not? We put sunscreen on one another all the time and it's better than getting felt up by some perv in a salon, right?"

"Unless he's a cute perv." I corrected. "Gotta make exceptions for the cute ones."

"Or the ones with the truly amazing hands and big dicks," she added. "Pity there aren't more of them."

I laughed again. "God, mom, are you telling me you'd fuck a guy giving you a massage in a salon or at the gym if he had a big dick?"

"Why not?" she said flippantly. "I'm careful. Okay, I have yet to come across a monster like the one your father had swinging between his legs, but still, never look a gift cock in the mouth."

I had my hand clamped over my mouth, because I was giggling so hard. Tears were forming in the corners of my eyes as I tried to restrain myself. I couldn't believe my mom was saying this.

"Hey, you tell me all the time that I'm still young," she reasoned. "I know I don't look my age, I look like I'm in my mid-twenties, and I have worked hard to keep that up. Why shouldn't I reward myself with a fine slab of meat once in a while?"

"Of course, you should," I wheezed, trying to get my voice back. "It's just not something you expect to hear from your mom, I guess. Well, let me rephrase- you're the only mother I know of, anywhere, who can have that conversation with her daughter and for it to not be really weird."

"So me talking about getting my cunt stuffed doesn't bother you?" she asked as she gulped back her orange juice.

I shrugged. "Does me talking about getting my cunt stuffed bother you?"

"Nope," she said plainly. "Why would it? It's nice to have girl talk now and then."

I reflected on the fact that my mom, in spite of her youth and vigour, did not have many friends of either gender. People knew she was a widow and women, well, women of just about any age were jealous of her looks and the fact that she was very well-off and could essentially retire. I don't think she cared that much, but like me, she was a social creature and interaction was welcome, as long as it wasn't tedious.

I waited for a few more minutes while she finished off all the food, looking very pleased with herself. She gazed at all the empty plates and sighed.

"Yeah," she said finally. "That's gonna cost me a lot of time on the elliptical."

"Unless you manage to fuck it all off," I quipped, causing her to giggle. "Here, let me get all this out of the way..."

I gathered up the debris from her breakfast and brought it back down to the kitchen. Normally I would have just put everything away right then, but opted against it, since mom was waiting back upstairs, doubtless still naked. I pushed it all next to the sink and then made my way back to her room. She was lying on her back, looking at the ceiling, with a forearm against her head.

"Am I interrupting some deep thought?" I asked as I entered.

"No, darling, not at all, I was expecting you back, of course," she said, patting the edge of the bed with her hand. "Thank you so much for such a considerate gesture."

"Happy to do it," I replied as I said down where she indicated, one leg tucked underneath me again. "It was almost the first thought I had when I woke up this morning. You're so great, mom, and I know I don't show my appreciation often enough."

"Oh, baby," she cooed, pulling me down gently by the arm and hugging me to her. It felt like my heart was thundering in my chest and I was hoping she wouldn't notice. My body was now stretched out next to hers, her comforting arms around me and my breasts pressed to her side. "You are too wonderful, you know that? No one's ever had a better daughter."

"Thanks." I whispered softly, wanting desperately to hug her back but not sure if I should, given our nudity. Unable to bear the uncertainty, I bit the bullet and put my arms around my mom, pulling us even closer. She hummed and turned herself sideways to meet me, snuggling our bodies together. My breasts squashed into hers, my belly pressed against hers and our hips touching. Her face, so close to mine, her beautiful face.

"My beautiful baby girl," she said gently, stroking my cheek as she looked into my eyes lovingly. "Could you be more perfect?"

She kissed my forehead, my eyes, my nose and finally my lips before she closed her eyes, seeming to settle into some sort of sleep or at least state of rest. Her chest pressed to mine as she breathed and I had no clue how I was going to keep from exploding right there on the spot.

But then I felt her fingers on the back of my head, stroking through my hair and caressing my neck, just like she'd done when I was little. It calmed me down and all of a sudden I was comfortable and happy. Loved and contented. A deep calm came over me as well and I kissed her lips gently before drifting off, just as she'd done.

***

When I finally woke up, we were still lying in our embrace. Mom, always s a heavier sleeper than dad or myself, seemed to still be out cold. Although I didn't move, I became acutely aware of my physical state- I wasn't just horny, I was wet. And I wasn't just wet, I was fucking sloppy-wet. I could feel my lubrication on my inner thighs. My nipples, still pressed into mom's, were hard as rocks. Her hand was still on the back of my head and kept me gently pinned to her.

I didn't know what to do. I hated the notion of waking her, especially if she saw me in my current condition. But if I stayed like this, eventually she would wake up and notice anyway.

Oh my God, what the hell would I do?

There was nothing for it. I had to extricate myself from her embrace and get out of the room. Slowly, gently, I eased myself out of her arms and then moved my body away from hers. Thankfully, her bed is so plush that it doesn't creak at all when you move on it, so she remained undisturbed. I crept out of the room and made my way next door to my own room, shutting the door. Still naked, I collapsed on my bed, rubbing my hands over my face.

Without another word, I leaned over and opened one of the drawers on my nightstand. I pulled out one of the bigger vibrators I kept inside and spread my legs wide. I didn't even need to lube it because I was so damned wet.

I exhaled loudly as I pressed the dildo all the way inside me without a second thought. Once it was in, I turned the dial at the bottom of it and brought the device up to full power. I clenched my teeth and my body stiffened as I moved it back and forth inside me, my pussy greedily swallowing the offering.

"Jesus..." I grunted as I relived the sensations of my mother's body pressed to mine, her tits squashing into me, her flat belly caressing mine. It felt like I couldn't move the vibe fast enough, the aching need I felt in my core was insane. My free hand began to work my clit furiously, massaging in mad circles, even as I fucked myself. My breasts shook back and forth on my chest as I rocked heavily, my only intent to cum as hard and as quickly as possible. Normally I liked to tease myself, but this was not one of those times. Crossing the finish line to deal with the thoughts and images was all that mattered.

My body went rigid as I pushed the dildo as far up inside my cunt as I could. I shook uncontrollably as explosions of light and tidal waves of unreal pleasure crashed over me. I hoped I wasn't screaming out loud, because I couldn't really tell. I'd seen myself on video in the throes of a massive orgasm, so if I looked anything like that, I'd be lucky if I didn't break the bed or bash myself unconscious from my head hitting the wall.

I collapsed finally, my entire body shuddering in ecstasy and from the exertions. I left the dildo inside me, still vibrating, because I was too exhausted to do try and get it out. Except for the wet blossoming of pleasure that continued to spread out from my pussy, I was completely limp.

For the moment, I was sated.

I didn't bother to try and think of why all this was happening. My brain was, currently, more scrambled than the eggs my mother had eaten. There was no point whatsoever in trying to parse anything out, so I just let myself go and fell into a deep slumber.

I don't know how much later it was when I woke, but the vibrating in my pussy had stopped. I'd been out long enough to kill the battery, apparently. My eyes opened heavily and focused on something standing over me. I blinked and my mother came into view. Still naked, she was standing there with her hands on her hips and one eyebrow raised quizzically.

"Had an itch that needed scratching, did you?" she quipped.

I groaned and put my pillow over my face. Could this get any more awkward?

***

12